Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 2 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by peek6 Mon May 29, 2017 3:46 am

As Emily somehow cranked the Kimura lock in even harder, Yalina simply couldn’t take it anymore.  The pain in her shoulder, her arm, and her wrist was too intense, and she could barely breathe with the pressure of Emily’ thighs on her abs.  Yalina was so hoarse she could no longer even scream.  She raised her free hand to tap to the hold, and beg Emily for mercy, but with her hand already just about to tap on Emily's thigh, she saw that the last few grains of sand had made their way into the bottom half of the hourglass.  So although Yalina would tap, and tap hard, against Emily’s thigh, Yalina did not tap in submission:

“Time’s up, Emily,” said Yalina, more in relief than in triumph, “Release me!  Come on, let go! Time’s up!”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 2 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by Cpkeyes Mon May 29, 2017 4:52 am

God dammit, she was just about to blood tap and...nearly growled as she let go of the hold, obviously not pleased with such a close outcome, but she seemed to have gotten over it quickly, stretching her arms as she sat on the map, making sure Yalina recovered.

"Well then, I guess it's your turn now." She said, stopping her stretching and preparing herself for whatever Yalina had planned.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon May 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Yalina groaned in pain on the mat, furiously blinked back her tears, and tried to rotate some feeling back into her shoulder and flex her hurt wrist.  Yalina had survived Emily’s Kimura lock, barely, but it was Emily who confidently stretched on the mat, while Yalina could barely move her arm.  “I just need a moment,” admitted Yalina to Emily, “that was quite the hold, you almost had me.”  

With the pain beginning to subside, Yalina pondered what hold to apply to Emily.  Any hold involving her own arm would now put Yalina at some disadvantage.  “The legs, then,” thought Yalina to herself, “but first I need to soften Emily up.”

“OK, “ said Yalina, “my turn.”  And with that, Yalina grasped Emily’s right leg and pulled, in an attempt to bring Emily down to the mat.  Still holding onto Emily’s leg, Yalina would deliver a hard kick with her stocking foot directly to Emily’s thigh, and would follow up by lifting up Emily’s right leg, and forcefully slamming Emily’s knee down onto the mat!

“Just softening you up a bit for the hold,” Yalina would say sweetly.  Since she hadn’t started the hold yet, Yalina had not yet flipped over the hourglass.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon May 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Emily nodded, wondering if Yalina was being genuine or was just trying to seem sweet for the sake of taunting. She leaned towards the latter, since she seemed to not be exactly genuine, at least 100%.

A surprised gasp existed Emily's lips as Yalina grabbed her right leg and kicked it, hard, to her thigh, causing her to loudly yelp. Well, that hurt, but wasn't submission hold. When Yalina slammed her leg, the knee specifically, down to the mat, Emily grunted in pain, holding her knee while rolling to her side.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 pm

"Awww, where are you going?" taunted Yalina, "Your other leg is feeling left out."

With that, Yalina would grab Emily's left leg, and attempt to give it a taste of the same medicine she had already inflicted on Emily's right leg - a vicious kick to Emily's inner thigh, followed by slamming Emily's left leg and knee down to the mat.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon May 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Oh look, she was going to the other leg. Grand, just bloody grand, it was going to hurt, Emily could just tell that already. Biting down and ready for the pain, she once again yelped.

Grunting and inhaling deeply as Yalina slammed her left leg down hard on the mat once more, Emily grabbing the leg and rolling to the side, groaning.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Tue May 30, 2017 12:13 am

As Emily clutched her leg and rolled in pain on the mat, Yalina gazed at her with a satisfied expression:

“Now that you’ve been properly softened up, it’s time for you to tap for me,” gloated Yalina.

With that, Yalina would grab Emily’s right foot, step over the leg and maneuver it horizontally over Emily’s right leg, creating a figure four, and then sit down heavily.  Only after locking Emily into the hold would Yalina flip her hourglass over, and say:

“Please, feel free to submit to me at any time.”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue May 30, 2017 4:29 am

Oh, she was enjoying this, wasn't she? Bloody....Emily grit her teeth as Yalina began to maneuver her legs, quickly figuring out what she planned-A figure four. Ignoring the taunts, she at first only grunted as Yalina locked in in the hold.

Those grunts quickly turned into groans, which slowly became louder and louder as the pain, and it was great, began to set in. She gripped the mat with hand, her face wincing.

A sharp "Ah!" was all she said.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Tue May 30, 2017 7:49 am

Emily seemed to be taking it well, saw Yalina, but there was still plenty of sand remaining in the top half of the hourglass.  Emily was a tough bitch, Yalina had to grant her with grudging respect.  Even with her legs softened up, and Yalina cranking in the figure four, Emily had managed to grit her teeth and largely just take the pain with the occasional grunt.  Even after a few seconds, with Yalina leaning back to crank Emily’s legs in the hold, and Emily clearly in pain, Emily wouldn’t even give Yalina the satisfaction of an “ouch.”  

Yalina would lean back as far as she could, in an attempt to put as much pressure as possible on Emily’s legs.  If successful at getting Emily to cry out in pain, Yalina would taunt her:

“Aww, was that an ‘ow’ I just heard, tough girl?  I hope I’m not hurting your legs too much.  Just be a good girl and submit to me, and your princess will be happy to make it all go away.  I might even throw in a free massage.”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Goddamit, this really, really fucking hurt. Emily could till Yalina was enjoying this, she seemed like the type. Gritting her teeth, she thought she would be able to not let a single scream while the hold was in place.

She was wrong.

The girl began to lean back, furthering the pain and pressure of the hold on her legs. This time, Emil let out a low whimper that slowly built up into a scream.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next