Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:01 pm

The arrogant upstart was starting to get on Eirina's nerves, with her constant jabs at her age from the very beginning of this match. Eirina groaned as she tried to reach the bottom rope again in order to seize a rope break, but before she could do that, she felt that her legs were stepped on, causing her to wince. Being an experienced wrestler, she knew this kind of setup, and her eyes widened, knowing what might come next.

Eirina started struggling, not wanting to be put in one of the most embarrassing submission holds ever. But she was a tad late as Sermis managed to wrap her legs around hers before she grabbed her arms. Then, Sermis rolled onto her back, pulling Eirina upward, completing the ceiling hold. "Waahhh!!" Eirina cried out as she was put in the ceiling hold!

Not only that it was painful, it was also very demeaning as her legs were spread and her arms pulled back while her body was displayed for all to see. She didn't mind people seeing her smoking hot body, but she preferred to be seen under her own terms, not while she was put in such a humiliating position such as a ceiling hold!

"Nnnghh!!" Despite that, Eirina did not submit, enduring the pain from the submission hold. She needed to recollect herself so that she could escape and mount a counterattack!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 Empty Re: Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis

Post by Serpon Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Sermis managed to lock her opponent legs in before grabbing her arms and falling back. She would then push her legs up and hold onto her opponent arms, placing Eirina in a humiliating ceiling hold for the entire crowd to see. A cruel smirk would appear on Sermis face as she managed to lock in the hold. She would keep her opponent up there, enjoying the moment as she even took some time to look at counter part body.

“Despite your age, you got a really good body, my dear Eirina. Once I end this match, you're going to tell me your secret how you maintain such a great body.” stated Sermis as she kept the ceiling hold up. That being said every second that she held her opponent up was tiring her out. After all, a good amount of the weight was on Sermis legs. Still, she knew that her opponent was taking the brunt of the attack. The longer she could keep the hold the better the match would go. “Oh, my dear Eirina, feel free to give up whenever you want to.” said Sermis in her arrogant voice.

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 3l9yoRWEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 AjbwxKgEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 DUhLLRtEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 CDNLQYlEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:20 pm

"Nnnngh..." Eirina groaned, suspended and helpless in the ceiling hold. And Sermis continued to make fun of her age, much to her frustration because she was unable to make her pay for it. "N-not... gonna t-tell..." she grunted, grimacing in pain as she endured the hold. Being a seasoned wrestler, she knew while a ceiling hold was a painful and humiliating submission hold, it wasn't the most effective one. Putting someone in a ceiling hold would mean taking someone's weight upon oneself, and it could put quite a stress upon one's body the longer the hold was maintained. So, if she endured the hold long enough, Sermis would eventually have to let her go.

But Eirina wasn't one to wait for too long. So, she would attempt to wiggle and twist her hands while they were held by Sermis, hoping to free them from her grip. She also tried shaking herself while still in the hold, wanting to make Sermis lose her hold, which might allow Eirina to fall on top of Sermis, dealing a little bit of damage with her fall. The sight of her squirming and shaking while in the ceiling hold was also quite an alluring one, as her bountiful breasts shook and wobble due to her shaking herself.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Sermis was enjoying every moment of this, seeing her opponent being humiliated in such a fashion. Though the hold was now taking its toll on her and she was going to need to let go. Her opponent was also now making things more difficult by moving around. The raven hair wrestler would groan in annoyance. Though Sermis was arrogant even she knew that it was time to end the hold. “Oh, have you had enough, my dear Eirina? Very well, I shall let you go.” stated Sermis

Having had enough and not wanting to risk getting injured Sermis would start to roll forward. She would then push Eirina arms and legs away from her while letting go at the same time, trying to send her opponent face down into the wrestling ring canvas.

Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 3l9yoRWEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 AjbwxKgEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 DUhLLRtEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 CDNLQYlEirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:09 am

Eirina did fall alright, though not in the way that she wanted it to happen. Once Sermis was no longer capable of supporting her weight in the ceiling hold, Eirina was thrown forward and then landed face first onto the mat. "Ghuu!!" She sprawled on the canvas, her beautiful face aching thanks to the inelegant fall. And thanks to the submission hold, her whole body was throbbing with pain, which made her effort to roll over to her side much more difficult.

"Urgh..." Eirina groaned, trying to push herself up despite her body aching. She certainly believed that if she remained stationary, Sermis would seize her chance and continue with her assault, which would cost her the match. So, as a precaution, Eirina would try to roll away from her foe, wanting to buy herself enough time to recover so that she could retaliate later.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:35 am

A smile would appear on Sermis face as she sent her opponent down on the ground. She would then get on her knees and hear the groan coming out of Eirina. “What is wrong, I thought you wanted to escape, did you not, my dear, Eirina?” stated Sermis as she mocked her opponent, enjoying every moment of this.

She would then get to her feet before then making her way towards Eirina. "Come on, it is not nap time now." stated Sermis as she got closer. Once she had closed the distance, she would attempt to bend down and grab her opponent hair, trying to get her much older opponent back up on her feet, so she could set up something big for her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 am

While she did manage to roll away, Eirina couldn't go too far as Sermis managed to catch her and grab her hair. She groaned, internally grumbling about her hair frequently being targeted. She did not like the mocking tone of her opponent, but she could do nothing for the time being as she was forced to get back on her feet by Sermis. She felt her scalp burning due to her opponent tugging on her luxurious blue locks.

"Grgh... h-hands off my hair, w-will you?" Eirina complained. She knew that Sermis had one big move planned, so she needed to move fast. But, her body was still aching from the ceiling hold and the fall earlier. Still doubling over in front of Sermis, she tried to straighten her back and take a defensive stance in order to defend herself from anything her opponent had planned, though she knew that simply taking a defensive stance wouldn't be enough.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Sermis would give chase to her rolling opponent before finally catching up and grabbing her hair. She would give it a tight pull, forcing her purple hair opponent onto her feet. Once Eirina was up on her feet, Sermis would be pushed away as her opponent complained. “Now, now, this is a wrestling match, what did you think was going to happen, my dear Eirina?” stated Sermis as she was getting a bit annoyed with how much complaining her opponent was doing.

The move that Sermis wanted to do was not an option at the moment with her opponent taking a defensive stance. That being said she still had all sorts of options for taking her counterpart down. Taking a step back, the raven hair wrestler would then charge forward, before bringing her foot up and attempting to smack Eirina right in the face with her boot. She was hoping a big boot would silence her opponent for a while.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Eirina had a witty retort planned for that sort of remark, but due to her body aching, she couldn't find enough strength to actually express that retort verbally. She wanted to focus on putting herself in a defensive position, though she was aware that it wasn't enough to actually deter her opponent from overwhelming her. She needed to recover first so that she could mount a counterattack and regain advantage for her in this match.

But, when she saw Sermis coming over to her with a big boot aimed to her face, Eirina was too slow to react, and as a result, she took the big boot to her face. "Guahh!!" And the force of the blow was enough to knock her down to the mat. Her head was throbbing painfully due to the big boot, and now she was lying on the canvas, facing the lights above the arena, staring at them blankly as she quietly wondered what had happened.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

With a bit of distance between the two wrestlers, Sermis would charge in and raise her foot up before smacking her opponent right in the head with a big boot, sending the fellow half Japanese wrestler down to the ground. “You are starting to bore me, my dear Eirina, I thought you were about to put up a fight but it seems all you can do is get knock down, then again I guess I shouldn't expect that much from someone like you.” stated Sermis as she continued to mock her opponent at every chance she got.

With her opponent now on the ground, Sermis would attempt to roll her opponent onto her stomach. If she could accomplish this, she would then attempt to grab both Eirina feet and arms. She would attempt to hook them together, before trying to lift her up and before a baby swing bow and arrow on her opponent.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next