Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 3 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 am

Minerva hugged Victoria again and squealed in delight. "Yes!" She said cheerfully. "I never thought I would meet anyone like meee." Minerva said in an excited voice. "Even though Vi-chan lives like me, she is not the same though." She lowered her head. "She is a lot stronger than Mine-chan."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 3 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Clyton Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 am

"No! Don't say that!" Victoria bursted out, hugging Minerva tighter, though not on a painful level. "Please, don't say that. I know you have a lot of potential to become strong, even stronger than me. I just know it." She said, and then continued. "Do you want me to train you everything I know?" She asked, just in case if Minerva have the desire to become strong.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Minerva widened her eyes. "I am training!" She said with a determined face. "Sera-san is training me to be really strong... and even trying to help me with me...." She lowered her head. "With my problem. But if Vi-chan wants to train too." She looked up and smiled. "I think Sera-san would love that I am putting in extra time!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:16 am

Victoria merely smiled back. "Well, don't feel bad if people are giving up some of their time helping you. They too, just want to make you happy for the time that will come, that's all." She said, though it was brought to her attention of wondering what kind of person this Sera-san is. "Hey, who is this... Sera-san you talking about? Another friend of yours?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Minerva widened her eyes a bit at the statement. "I... I ..." She stuttered a little. "Mine-chan couldn't be happier. it makes her feel special." She said nodding and smiling. "That anyone would give up their time for eanything, but especially to help Mine-chan." She then tilted her head when Victoria mentioned Seraphim.

"oh!" She said in a joyful squeak. "She is like my sister too! She is my onee-chan and also she is my sensei-sama. I had a match with her once and thought she was going to be scary but really she is one of the kindest people I know!" She then turned her head and sweatdropped a little. "Except sometimes she makes these really cheesy smiles that make no sense." She smiled and giggled. "And I can't help but laugh at them."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 pm

"Awww, she sounds like a great person." Victoria said admittedly and gleefully. "You should show me her in person some time." She said as she started to stand up. "I think... I'm a little sleepy." She said, as evident with her tired voice. "And it's getting dark..." She looked at the windows and realized it was night already. "Mine-chan, you wanna stay here for the night!?" She asked joyfully and with a bright smile.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:15 am

Minerva's eyes widened. "Oh she is! And... and I would love too." She squealed. She wanted Seraphim to see that she could make good friends and maybe could even find someone who she could like more than friends. Plus she wanted Victoria to meet Seraphim, who was very special to her.

"oh yeah." She began nodding as Victoria said she was tired. She yawned a little bit. "We had a long and exciting day so it makes sense right?" She said giving a small smile. Her eyes then widened brightly when she was asked to stay the night. "Vi-Cahn!" She squealed and tackled the bunny girl. "I've never been asked that before! Kyaaaaa~<3 I would love to! Are you sure it's ok!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 am

Victoria's eyes widened when Minerva tackled her, landing on her bed on her back while Minerva was once again, on the top. "Uhhh.... Sure! No problem! You don't need to worry about it. Hehhehheh..." She said, as she just stayed there motionless. 'Wow, she's really good at tackling... I suppose...' She frighteningly thought in her mind. Though it was silent after that. She's not sure, but something propelled Victoria to go for another kiss, as she leaned closer to Minerva's lips to do so right now, slowly...
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 am

Minerva squealed again and nuzzled Victoria when she confrimed her question. She then realized she was back ontop of the bunny girl once there was a moment of silence and looked up only to see Victoria leaning up and going for a kiss. Her mouth fell open and she felt compelled to draw her lips forward once more. The first ne had been so wonderful and now Victoria seemed to be initiatingit. She pressed against Victoria's lips with her own and this time wrapped her arms around Victoria. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped her as she let her small wet tongue slide out a little, hoping she could take this new kiss a little further than the last one. Her heart pounded though. She wondered how she was able to must up such courage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:20 am

Victoria slowly closed her eyes again, feeling the love from this kiss. She can feel that little part, which was Minerva's tongue, touching her lips, knowing just by that of what she wanted from the kiss this time. She slowly moved her own tongue to make contact with hers. It was a start... After all, this was only Victoria's second kiss, though it could be the same for Minerva.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next