by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 7 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 am

"oooooh!" Minerva said with a big grin forming on her face. "Vi-chan's clothes are sooo kawaiiiii~!" She squealed and hugged Victoria, making sure the foodstuff portions of her were not touching Victoria. "Will Mine-chan be able to wear them as well as Vi-chan?" She questioned tilting her head. It's not that Minerva thought she was ugly, but she had a more subdued style than Victoria and she waasn't sure if she could match the bunny girl's flair.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

To the bunnies!(for World Ender) - Page 7 Empty Re: To the bunnies!(for World Ender)

Post by Clyton Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 am

"W-Well..." Victoria embarrassingly said, thinking in her mind how Minerva would look with some of her cutest clothes on her. "I'm pretty sure it will look good on you, just as good as how I wear them." She said as she kissed Minerva on the forehead. She then got up and grabbed her clothing with her. "I'm just gonna change and eat breakfast. You go ahead and take a bath." She said, as she started to leave the shower room to get dressed.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Minerva smiled weakly at Victoria's flushed cheeks. She thought it was adorable to see the girl like that. "Ooooh!" She gasped and grinned. "I hope so!" She then blushed and squeaked when Victoria kissed her and watched the bunny girl leave. She couldn't help but feel a thumb in her heart and a flush on her cheeks as she watched the girl leave, realizing that she was practically oggling Victoria.

She then made sure to clean up the mess she had made before stripping down and settling into the bath. She hummed a tune and splashed around , enjoying herself in the large, luxurious tub. She smelled all of Victoria's soaps and shampoos, findingthem to be very sweet smelling and pleasantly reminding her of Victoria. She sank intot he bath and just reveled in all that was happening. She thought her life was at its worse when she joined AFW but it seemed like she was in the happiest point in her life now after being here for a few months.

After a good soak she got out and found a towel, her short hair not needing more tha a fluff to dry it. She walked out looking for Victoria as she stepped out around the house. "Viii-chaaaaan~" She called out in a sing song voice, meandering towards the kitchen.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:00 am

Victoria immediately headed towards her room and started changing into some new clothes. She got dressed in her white bra and pantie first, before wearing a pink and black striped skirt and white t-shirt with a cute bunny as its logo over her undergarments. She then immediately head towards the kitchen to eat her breakfast. She silently sat down right in front of the food prepared by Minerva.

"Wow~! The food look so delicious!" Just before Victoria could eat, Minerva came out. Immediately, Victoria would get up and hug Minerva upon seeing her. "Mine-chan~!!!" She squealed. "I... I don't want to eat the food you made. It's too painful to watch me eat it if you can't eat it. Please... Eat it with me!" She pleaded, showing puppy eyes to Minerva.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 am

Minerva grinned when she found Victoria in the kkitchen. "waaah!" She exclaimed when Victooria hugged her and returned the hug tightly. "Vi-chaaan." She said and took Victoria by the hips and tried to scoot her over tot he kitchen. She grabbed the folded omlette and using a fork cut it in half. She then took the chopsticks and lifted them up. "Vi-chan." She said with a grin. "Say ahhh!" If victoria let her, Minerva would feed it to her lovingly and then grabbed the toast and tore it in half. "Mmmm!" She exclaimed and offered Victoria a piece, daintily eating her own half. She then grabbed the bowl of soup and took a sip from the bowl and then turned the glass so Victoria could grab the bowl and drink from the same spot. The whole time she hummed very softly and had a cheerful look on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Victoria let herself got scooted to her seat as she anticipated for the food she was going to eat. "Ahhh!" She said as she opened her mouth wide with her eyes closed, letting Minerva happily feed her the omlette. "Mmmm!" She reacted in delight, and only happily enjoyed it as she ate the half of the toast. She then took a sip of the delicious soup, before turning the glass back to Minerva so she can take another sip.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Minerva squeaked in delight as she enjoyed the food with Victoria and finished off part of it as well, drinking the soup and really just enjoying the time together. "Ohhh!" She exclaimed when she wasfinished."That was tastey! I hope you enjoyed it Vi-chan!" She grinned at the bunny girl and then looked down. "oh..." Her face turned red. "I... think Mine-chan needs some clothes." She said as she brought her hands across her chest, blushing a little more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Victoria happily nodded in reply after she finished her breakfast. "I so, so, soooo enjoyed it! Thank you so much!!!" She then looked confused after seeing Minerva's face turning red, but then realized what she meant and bursted out in laughter. "Hahahahaha!!! Oh Mine-chan... Come, I'll dress you up in the cutest clothes I can find." She said with a hint of giggling in between as she grabbed Minerva's hand and started to take her to her room again.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 am

"It was no trouble, I love to cook." She said smiling. "And even more so for someone who enjoys it." Oooh!" She squealed as Victoria ushered her back to her room. "Mine-chan can't wait, but she's sure that they would still look much cuter on Vi-chan." She said as she followed to Victoria's room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 am

After leading Minerva to her room, Victoria immediately headed towards her closet. "Hmmm, what should Mine-chan wear,,, Aha!" She then brought out a pink and white striped skirt and a black t-shirt with a cute teddy bear in the shirt. "Hehheh, I forgot that I have some clothing with pictures of other animals. I guess it was a coincidence that I still have this. Here, you can have it. Think of it as a gift of sisterhood." She said cheerfully as she approached Minerva with these clothing.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next