Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER - Page 2 Empty Re: Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:20 am

GASTER has successfully managed to down Lizzy! And the Shadow Lord didn't want to let up on her attack, Lizzy might reverse and put her into another hold if she took too long. Keeping hold of white haired maid's head, she would get herself and Lizzy to her feet.

Afterwards, taking a hold of Lizzy's leg, she would haul the girl into the air, and slam her into the ground with a Snap Suplex!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:52 am

Lizzy groaned a little at GASTER pulling her hair as she was lifted onto her feet. She was about to make her move until she felt her leg being grabbed, realizing that the shadow lord was going for a big move Lizzy needed to hold her ground and not to get flipped. However she wasn't able to do just that as she was hauled over the girl and slammed into the ground with a loud thud.

"ugh!" Lizzy groaned as her back hurt more, she needed to get some distance and fast. Rolling over to the ropes lizzy held onto the middle rope as she tired to rub her back to sooth it but to no avail. "Dam focus.." Lizzy said to herself as she took a breath and slowly got up to her feet and looked at GASTER.

Walking over to the girl Lizzy started to move a bit faster with each step before she rushed at the shadow lord. Lizzy would get behind the girl and grab onto her waist. "pay back.." Lizzy said lifting up GASTER in a German suplex but would hold onto it, roll over the girl, Lizzy would grabbed her legs crossing them and then her neck rolling GASTER in a bow and arrow submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:28 pm

After successfully executing a Snap Suplex, the Shadow Lord, Lizzy would quickly try and roll away from GASTER.

"Hah! Running away maid! Some hero you------No! Let go!", the masked wrestler would try to taunt, before Lizzy rushed at her and got her into a waistlock!

Knowing the logical conclusion the move would cause, the Shadow Lord tried to break the loop made by Lizzy's hands...but failed to do so before she was slammed into the mat with a German Suplex!

However, the GASTER's suffering wasn't over yet, as Lizzy rolled through, and got GASTER into a Bow and Arrow hold!

"AAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LET GOOOOOOO!", the Shadow Lord screamed, her back exploding in pain, once again having her arm centimeters away from tapping out. Still, she saw the ropes, so she stilled her hand, and tried to reach for them...but they were just a finger tip too far away.

The Shadow Lord continued to scream and flail in the painful hold, hoping she would somehow touch the rope for a break!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:57 am

"what about to tap out already some Villian you are..." Lizzy said befor letting go of the hold not wanting it to end so fast and not wanting to be force to stop from a rope break.

Getting up onto her feet again Lizzy would grabbed onto the shadow lords arm and pull her up not want to pull any hairs and get a warning form the ref. Lizzy would pull GASTER into a head lock and would kick up her knees hitting the shadow lord in the gut with them.

Getting in position Lizzy would get GASTER in position and would fall backwards into a DDT Hoping to do some damaged to the girls masked face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:23 pm

The luck wasn't on Shadow Lord's side today, as Lizzy would learn from her earlier experience, and did not allow the break to happen. Rather, she broke the hold herself, and ref couldn't help GASTER as the masked girl tried to get back to her feet.

And, to her surprise, Lizzy helped her up! But also would lock GASTER's head under her arm, as well as sending a few knees into her gut, to discourage any attempt to escape from what the maid had planned.

And while what she had in mind was simple, it was still a powerful attack. Dropping on her back, Lizzy would drive the Shadow Lord's head into the mat with a DDT! GASTER groaned in pain, holding her aching head, too dazed from the move to try and get away from her opponent or to fight back.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:18 am

Lizzy would land her DDT and would look over at GASTER who was dazed. "this isn't an easy match don't let your guard down..." Lizzy said to her self as she got up on her feet. Walking over to the shadow lords legs Lizzy would step on the knee part or above it and Hooked GASTER's legs around hers.

She has practiced this move before but she never tried it out in a real match. Once GASTER's legs were hooked around Lizzy's legs, the maid would grab the girls arms and and roll onto her back lifting up the Shadow lord in an other submission move.

"T-try not to tap out i want to see how long i can hold this on you.." Lizzy said to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:27 pm

As GASTER tried to shake off the cobwebs caused by the DDT, Lizzy would work towards getting the Shadow Lord into another hold...and it was one of the ones the masked girl dreaded the most.

With Lizzy hooking her legs around GASTER's, the maid would grab the Shadow Lord and lift her into the air for a Romero Special!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! LEMMEGO!", GASTER shouted in pain in her back, Clara accidentally breaking character as she was put into the torturous hold. And despite her opponent telling her not to tap, she was almost prepared to quit!

Still, despite Romero Special not having a good counter, the move did require a good amount of physical strength on the user's part. If GASTER could wait just long enough, Lizzy might break the hold before her small endurance runs out!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Lizzy felt concern when GASTER spoke about not wanting to die, Losing her concentration on that part the maid wasn't able to focus her strength and would drop GASTER on top of her. "gah!" Lizzy groan at the extra weight falling on her.

Lizzy would push the shadow lord off of her and roll over to the other side of the ring. "um... are you okay miss?" Lizzy said abit concerned for the girl as she got onto her knees. Lizzy wasn't sure if she should continue fighting this girl or not she seem to have done very little damage on the maid while she had already placed her in 3 holds and would have let them all go cept for the first one which was a rope break.

Rising to her feet the maid was confused as she didn't think this girl had much strengths to play. "I'm sure even that monster would be confuse...." Lizzy said to herself as she hoped they were giving a good show for the crowd at least. Walking over to GASTER, the maid would wondered what she can do to not feel so bad about hurting this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:54 pm

As Lizzy dropped the Shadow Lord from the Romero Special, GASTER safely landed on Lizzy's soft frame, so the drop didn't hurt that much.

However, the damage the masked girl endured while in the hold was taking it's toll, with GASTER's back still hurting as if she was still being stretched. As her opponent would ask her whether she was ok, the Shadow Lord would weakly reply: "noo...".

However, as the maid tried to approach the Shadow Lord, an idea would pop into GASTER's head to turn the tables on the maid! As Lizzy would approach her, she would sweep the legs from under her opponent. And to fully take the momentum of the match back to her side, GASTER would quickly grab Lizzy's legs, turn her on her back, and lock in the Boston Crab!

"But not as bad as you are! MWAHAHA!", GASTER would say, Clara fully getting back in her character despite her aching back.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:21 pm

"I- I see Miss I am sorry i hurt you but this is a match I'll make it up to you after the match miss." Lizzy said still concern as she couldn't read the girls next attack as she was tripped by the sweep. "ah!" she gasped and would suddenly feel her self pulled into a Boston crab submission hold.

"ahh! OKay... ugh if you want to play like that fine then i wont hold back!" Lizzy said as she would tried to reach for the ropes but was mere inches away. "ugh.... " lizzy groaned out as she would attempt to drag her and GASTER toward the ropes so she could get a rope break knowing just how painful the Boston crab was.

Lizzy's lower back was hurting a lot, she didn't help but blame her self for the fact that she was in this hold by letting down her guard. "nngh.." Lizzy groaned out as she tried to reach for the ropes again. she was planing on really putting the hurt on the shadow lord for the cheap trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next