Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Second times the charm.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Second times the charm. Empty Second times the charm.

Post by shanecawf Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:15 am

Match type: No Holds Barred Iron woman match
Rules: No rules. Winner is determined by how many times each woman can get their opponent to submit or KO or Climax with in an hour.

Spoiler:

Kana and Sandy would be waiting back stage. Both of them were extremely excited for two completely different reasons. Kana was excited about getting revenge while Sandy was excited to turn her back on Kana and beat her cute little ass with another brutal heel that she had learned to look up to. The Iron Soldier Zarya.

Sandy would be wearing her usual outfit. The black croptop with skin tight jean bootyshorts and combat boots while Kana wore her tight little bikini. She wanted to look her best for this match. She could already see herself coming into the ring after Sandy had dismantled the Russian bully and beating her just as bad as she was beaten in the pool or even worse if she felt like it. Kana would Sigh contently as she sat in the back stage with sandy.

Kana's music would start up first and she would stand up and wink at Sandy. "I'll see you out there!" She would begin to make her way out to the arena before stopping and approaching Sandy. oh yeah... Hey thank you so much for doing this... I can't thank you enough. It means so much to me." Kana would than lean forward and kiss Sandy on the cheek blushing before she would run out to the arena making her entrance to the ring. She would be pumped up as she pumped her fists and strutted and bounced down the aisle to her entrance music. She would blow kisses to her fans before she made it to the ring. She would stop by the announcer's table and grab a microphone. She would bring it into the ring with her and start a speech.

Kana would clear her throat before she would yell into the microphone. "ARE YOU PEOPLE READY TO SEE SOME WELL DESERVED REVENGE?!?!?" The crowd would cheer loudly as all of them had seen the leaked released tape of The Iron Soldier completely destroying her for zero reason in the pool. "THATS RIGHT! I'M TALKING TO YOU ZARYA!!! BEFORE YOU COME OUT, YOU BETTER THINK TWICE BECAUSE I AM FUELED BY ANGER AND THAT IS THE BEST WEAPON!!!" The crowd would cheer as Kana dropped the mic and went to her corner beginning to stretch and watch the entrance to see if Sandy would enter next or if she would be unlucky and see Zarya come out first leaving them alone in the ring for a few seconds, which was much more time needed for Zarya to do some damage.

Meanwhile back stage, Sandy would be stalling the music people for a bit because she needed to talk to Zarya to see if they were going to come out at the same time or if it would be one by one. Sandy would be waiting impatiently as she watched the entrance and finally saw the huge muscular yet beautiful figure make her way down the hall. "It's about time you showed up! I need to speak to you!" Sandy would stand there with her hands on her hips as she watched Zarya get closer and closer.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Second times the charm. Empty Re: Second times the charm.

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 am

"That was a good speech she gave, don't you think?" Zarya stated, non-nonchalantly, still playing it cool despite the rage she'd been nursing since learning about the little conspiracy against her. She wore a ring robe of crimson edged with gold, open in the front to reveal the powerful, barely clothed body beneath every time she took a step. "How about we give her something to worry about. You come out with me. Go on. Walk a little ahead." Soldier urged Sandy along with a firm slap on the ass, much like Sandy herself was given to doing to nearly every smaller girl she met.

Zarya made her way out into the arena right after Sandy. The Russian Victory March boomed over the loud speakers, ominously triumphant, proclaiming certain victory even before the match began. In this particular instance, Zarya had no doubt as to the results. She strode out looking every bit the monster the crowd thought she was, eyes sullen, a hateful expression on her face. Some fans, the type who loved heels in general, had a fondness for the Russians particular brand of destruction, but most within the audience had at least one favorite wrestler who'd the Iron Soldier had destroyed. Her ring robe swished around her body, clinging fabric hinting at the strength it concealed, a blend of ridged muscle and feminine curve.

She would wait for Sandy to enter the ring before Zarya did the same, giving Kana time to realize just how dire her situation had just become. "Sandy... why don't you tell Kana about our little arrangement." Again, she was calm, unusually so and it took a great effort to maintain her composure. It was all going to pay off very soon.

Ring Attire:

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Sandy would nod happily as she followed zarya's instructions. She would quickly make her way out with zarya following her. An evil smirk growing on her lips as she watched to cute silver kawai stretch in her corner until zarya's theme song played. Sandy would run down to the ring so she could see the beautiful reaction of such fear her body jiggling with every step getting the fans approval. She would dive into the ring and approach kana as quickly as possible getting so close that her bust pressed nearly right into kana's face.

Kana would continue stretching until she heard zary's music play. Something wasn't right because not only did sandy come out... zarya was following her. They were entering together! That's not very usual for a teammate to enter with the enemy. Than it hit kana like a semi truck what was going on. Kana would back into the corner nearly hyperventilating in fear as she learned how screwed she was.

Sandy would now be pressed against kana in the corner looking down at her with an evil grin as her mouth watered just thinking of all the things they would do to poor kana. The possibilitys were endless.

As zarya approached from behind sandy kana would look up at sandy with the saddest eyes anyone had ever seen. "How much did she pay you?" She would barely whisper due to the fear in her voice.

"HOW MUCH DID SHE PAY ME??? Why don't you ask her yourself!" She would cackle as she pressed herself harder into the kawai Noe fully pressing her breasts into kana's face as she waited for zarya to enter so they could start there "beat down"
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Kana's reaction was so heart wrenching, so pathetic, that Zarya almost felt sorry for the girl. Thankfully, she was blissfully unburdened by anything as troublesome as a conscience. For a few minutes she simply stood back and let the show unfold, shrugging out of her ring robe in the meantime. She watched the exchange between Sandy and Kana, a ghost of a smile playing on her lips as the bigger girl pinned the smaller back against the turnbuckle with her breasts.

Soldier couldn't have planned it any better. It put her in the position to 'save' Kana, only to dash the silver haired girls last hope against the rocks with a second betrayal. It was all too perfect for words. Zarya let Sandy have her fun, bullying and threatening to smother Kana right there in the corner. The bell hadn't officially rung yet. But when it did...

*Ding* *Ding*

The Iron Soldier went in for the kill, moving forward to join Sandy in what was bout to be the most horrific double team in wrestling history. At least, that's what everyone expected to happen. No one expected Zarya to come up behind Sandy and wrap one muscular arm around her in a vicious choke-hold. To the audience, it actually looked as if the Russian bully were 'saving' Kana. The Monster had become the savior! Meanwhile, as Zarya tightened her merciless grip, she leaned in close so only Sandy could hear, her breath hot against the younger heels ear.

"Now, I will tell you why this is happening to you. First, I want Kana to myself. Second, I like you. You have good... instincts... but you need to learn your place." With her free hand, Zarya gripped Sandy's sizable breasts, kneading and fondling them as if she owned them, treating her much the same way Sandy treated smaller victims. "Do not 'ever' threaten me again. Don't even think you're on my level, little one." Her voice had dipped to a threatening, accented growl, but she smiled when she looked up at Kana, as if signalling that everything was going to be all-right.

If she only knew what was really going on...

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:00 am

Kana would be standing there motionless as she was pressed into sandy's breasts with only her nose and her eyes poking out. She would look adorable to the crowd and sandy as she didn't move a muscle due to her fear and anger. She would stand there clenching her fists cutely before she heard the bell ring.

Sandy now had kana pinned hard between the corner and her vouptous body as she continued to pin her deeper and deeper into herself. She would hear the bell ring and bring back her fist high into the air ready to punch kana's whole source of air before there would be a sudden surprise.

Kana closed her eyes tight as she saw the fist readying to end her consciousness and fearing how close zarya was more only to hear a loud gasp in unison from the crowd. Zarya had stopped sandy from punching kana and now had her extraordinary muscular arm wrapped around sandy. Kana would peak from one eye as she watched her unsuspected hero "save her" she would watch as zarya choked and groped the curvy bully mere feet away from her. She would look into zarya's face surprised before looking at sandy in the eyes smirking. "So you think you can double cross me and just get away with it? You deserve this!" She would shout as she would attempt to throw a punch at sandy's soft belly hoping to get all the revenge she could. Sandy may have not been the target she was hoping to get but she was up there. Sandy was no where near kana's friend. Sandy had done unspeakable things to her as well so at least she got something out of this... or so she thought.

Sandy would gasp as she was stopped from beating kana and caught in an embarrassing and the strongest sleeper she's ever been caught in. The muscles on this woman were incredible as they felt like they were crushing sandy's windpipe. She tried to tell at zarya but was interrupted by kana's punch. "You little bitch! Just wait till I get out of this!" Sandy would scream as she struggled uselessly and her world started to go darker. This was the fastest most effective sleeper hold she had been in as it had only been a minuet as she was nearly unconscious.

Kana would giggle as she sent a few more punches and kicks to sandy's limp body before heading to the corner and standing on the second rope pumping her fists having her moment. That moment would unfortunately end for her but nobody knew that besides the Russian goddess.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:32 am

Zarya tightened her grip, constricting her solid bicep against Sandy's wind pipe. She maintained the hold longer then she strictly needed to, jostling the voluptuous, younger heel to make sure she was, in fact, deeply unconscious before letting her drop, face down and ass up, to the canvas and giving Sandy's bottom an affectionate smack for emphasis. Then, she turned her attention to Kana, who was, adorably enough, celebrating as if she'd won something. The Iron Soldier stood back, arms crossed beneath her breasts, just letting Kana soak it all in. Knowing full well that the safer the little bitch felt, the more it would hurt when she realized just how bad the situation was.

With a casual, nonchalant stride, the Russian bully strode up behind Kana as the silver haired girl played to the crowd on the second rope. Zarya was tall enough that even with the added height given to Kana by standing on the middle rope, it was all too easy to wrap her arms around the smaller girls waist and to fling her backwards, actually attempting to German Suplex Kana off the middle rope, using the added elevation to drill her head, neck and shoulders into the mat even harder then would normally be the case.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 am

Sandy would now be completely unconscious as she was jostled and bounced and swayed in the choke hold. Her mouth would fall open along with her tongue letting a long stream of drool leak out and onto the Russian's muscled bicep. The crowd cheered for this violent heel on heel crime as Zarya easily put Sandy to sleep. Sandy would fall to the mat in a heap before letting even more drool out. Her butt cheek would jiggle freely as it received a respective slap that would be heard like a soft clap.

Meanwhile, Kana was still showing the crowd how proud she was of her apparent victory. Some of the fans would try to warn her of Zarya but she was too deep in the limelight to hear it. She would be flexing her arms and smiling brightly before that smile turned into a look of utter panic. She would feel a very familiar form wrap around her body and before she could say anything, She was slammed down brutally on her head, neck, and shoulders. Now the move would of hurt much more than other suplexes by any other girl already due to Zarya's strength but due to her stupid showing off, The ropes only added momentum making this move absolutely devastating. She would be held in this bridging position just twitching in pain as she was confused of what exactly just happened. "Whaaa...?" She would let out in a pained and confused groan as she tried to escape the Russians grip. Half the crowd booing the brutal heel while the other half cheered her on loving the unnecessary violence.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:32 am

The ring shuddered with the force of the impact, the ropes quivering like high tension wires in the aftermath of the suplex. Knowing full well that Kana was still trying to process what was going on only added to the pleasure of tossing the little bitch around like a ragdoll. Zarya wasn't inclined towards mercy to begin with, but Kana had earned her wrath several times over for this attempt at luring her into a trap. 

The referee, who's only point in this no holds barred match was to record the pin falls and submissions, moved in to count what looked like the first pin in the form of a bridging german suplex. But Zarya wasn't done, holding on to her wrist around the smaller girls middle and rolling over, making her way to her feet and pulling Kana up along with her. Without missing a beat, Zarya arched her weight backwards once again, hefting Kana up with ease and into a second, German suplex. 

Unless Kana managed to fight back, Soldier would hold on, roll back to her feet a final time to deliver a third suplex before finally releasing her grip on Kana.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:02 am

Kana would lay there with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open as she still was completely confused. The only way she figured what was going on was when she was easily hoisted up into the air before she was dropped for a second suplex this one being even harder than the last as spittle flew from her mouth as her head neck and shoulders were now bruised but it wasn't over yet. Kana would scream as she was lifted into the air and thrown down for the hardest one yet, this one getting a noticeable and audible cracking sound out of Kana's back making her pupils grow before they shrank to the size of peas.

The crowd counted with the suplexes as they kept coming before she was released into a piled heap on the ground. Her body already twitching from pain and it had only been about five minuets since the bell rang.  She would grip her back as she tried to roll around and away from the Russian slowly moving but odds are there would be no escape tonight. "You... bitch..." Kana would growl through gritted teeth as she laid there writhing in pain with tears already streaming down the corner of her eyes.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:03 pm

"I'm a bitch? Me? After you tried to lure me onto a trap. That was low, little girl." Zarya stalker Kana as she crawled, struggling to reach a safety soon to be denied her. There was no real urgency in the Russians tone. She was enjoying the moment, savoring it, giving Kana's imagination time to run wild with every terrible implication. Worse, Sandy was laying unconscious on in the other corner of the ring, a very real reminder of who the biggest bully in the ring was.

"But it all worked out in the end. I've got you for one hour. One. Hour. Isn't that nice?" She reached down to grab Kana by her silver hair and yank the girl to her feet. Zarya would then move to wrap her arms around Kana's waist from behind, almost as if for another suplex, before her grip tightened and she attempted to lift Kana up into against her in a reverse bear hug.

"You and I will have such fun together..." She said in a manner that made the harmless sentence decidedly ominous.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next