by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Hi, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire Empty Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Match type: Standard
Rules: Winner must pin,knockout,or make their opponent submit to win.

Spoiler:

Sandy was waiting backstage for her music to start. She was looking forward to this match. She knew she was facing a new girl who went by the name Pyrena. Sandy loved facing new girls, Showing them the ropes quite literally. She loved to show them what it meant to be a real wrestler in this league and how it felt to be beaten and humiliated in the ring. Sandy was quite the confident girl as she new in her mind that this match would be a piece of cake.

Her music would start and she would strut out to the ramp entrance in her usual attire. Her Black crop top along with skin tight jean booty shorts and a pair of combat boots. The crowd would cheer wildly as they expected any match sandy to take place in to be a complete and udder squash along with plenty of sexual sights. Sandy would bask in the glory of the cheering fans as she made it to the ring. Before entering the ring, she would grab the mic from the announcers table and begin to give a long speech on how she was going to turn this newbie into a ragdoll. "Hey Pylena! I hope your ready for the beating of your life! You should take it as an honer to be squashed by me in your debut match! Many people would kill to be in your position but lucky for you! I'm going to break you mentally, Physically, and sexually in front of this entire crowd so just fare warning! HAHA!"  After her speech was finished, She would throw the mic out of the ring and begin stretching and watching the entrance waiting for the opponent she thought she might destroy.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire Empty Re: Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire

Post by BritBrat Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire WyzvNPz

Pyrena couldn't help but smile as she walks to the ramp entrance. Crackling her knuckles and rolling her neck as she waits for her music to hit. Despite being a newcomer to AFW, the red haired woman isn't nervous. It wasn't the first time performing in front of people. Although the crowd is even bigger than the local wrestling promotion that she was in.

Soon the theme blast through the speakers, the trumpets pretty much heralding the newcomer as she comes out to the ramp. Her red hair in a waist-length ponytail, curled slightly into a loose ringlet, and her vivid green eyes scans the crowd and her opponent. She stands tall, the brown chunky heels adding 3" to her already tall 5'11. And she looks a bit more muscular than most girls. Her attire looking similar to a Roman warrior, the corset, the black miniskirt and the red drapery that reaches down to her knees. A bronze circlet headpiece could be seen above her ear and under her bangs. She also sports a large bronze gorget around her neck, and a bronze bracelet on the upper half of her left arm. The crowd cheering and watch in awe as the Amazonian slams her gold spear and shield together before raising the spear in her right hand and makes her way down the ring, basking the glory and the crowd welcome her. She drops the spear and shield.down and slides them under the ring before climbing onto the apron and slingshots her tall frame over the top rope. Waving to the audience, before she receives the microphone from the announcer. She paused and waits for the crowd to calm down before speaking.

"Heh. How nice of you to give me a warning. Not that I need it of course." The tall woman smiling at the bully."I just hope you're ready to be schooled on what a REAL wrestler is. You see, this isn't gonna be one of those matches where you fought people that don't have a spine. And even worse for you, I hate bullies." She let's the crowd cheer before carrying on. "So just a fair warning, You'll be in for a rude awakening." "Pyrena steps back and throw the mic out of the ring, a shark like grin forming on her lips.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire Empty Re: Debut for Pylena Nicos. Standard match vs Sandy Crosswire

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Sandy watched as her opponent made her entrance. She was bigger than she expected but that didn't change the fact that she was new. In sandy's mind, if you were facing her, you were a jobber and that was that. She would grin almost disturbingly as the red haired woman as she clanged her spear and shield together making a loud clanging sound. Sandy wondered why she had the whole get up. It seemed pointless to sandy. The only thing she cared about was squashing girls and entertaining the crowd.

She would get more and more excited as she watched her opponent get closer until she was in the ring. She would hear Pyrena's words and roll her eyes. "That sounds exactly like something a newbie would say... haha" She would crack her knuckles as she watched Pyrena step back and through the mic, Their grins nearly matching. The bell would ring and sandy would slowly make her way to the center of the ring with her hands on her hips. "Since your new and I want to take away all hope you have, I'm going to give you the first shot at me! Go ahead and give me your best. You have 3 minuets to do what ever you want. I wont fight back or anything! Thats how confident i am that you are weak and will lose this match!" Sandy would say rudely and confidently as she stood there acting cocky as usual.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Pyrena raised her right eyebrow. Three minutes? She chuckled at that comment. "Three minutes? And to do anything I want to you?" She says as she gets closer. There's a voice in her mind saying that it could be just a trap, just something to catch her off guard. So while she would take her up on that, she remains cautious.

"Heh. I could do it in less than three minutes!" Just as she said that, she swings her right leg out, aiming a hard roundhouse kick towards the outer side of Sandy's left knee. If it connects, Pyrena then throws a left elbow, hoping to nail the bully square in the face.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Sandy would stand there listening to the redhead with a smug look on her face. That smug look would be taken off her face and replaced with a grimace as her knee was taken out by a hard kick. Immediately after the kick, she took an elbow to the face causing her to fall to her back.

Sandy would lay there staying true to her word for now as she brought her hands to her face to check her nose. It was okay. "So that's all you got huh? I've had kawaiis do more damage than that!" Sandy would taunt as she tried to make her way up to her feet seeing if pyrena would let her or not.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:00 am

Pyrena smirks, hands on her hips as she looks down at the bully. Of course she would get up, would be surprising if that was all it took to keep her down and out. Her vivid green eyes watch as Sandy checks her nose.

"Oh really now?" The tall redhead's smirk grows bigger. "Guess I gotta step up my game then!" Pyrena reaches to grab hold of the side of Sandy's head, just before she stood up straight, firing a hard left knee and hoping to drill at her solar plexus. Once it hits, and hopefully stunned, the Amazonian right arm reaches down to hook at Sandy's left knee, where she just took a hard kick before performing a ln Exploder Suplex.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Sandy would gasp loudly as she was kneed in the stomach forcing a large amount of air out of her. She wouldn't have to to react anymore as her leg was hooked and she was suplexed. The ring shook and rattled from the powerful move causing intense pain to ring throughout sandy's body.

Sandy would writhe around on her back holding her lower back with her hands. "Alright I can't lie... that one hurt a little bit, but I've still been hit harder.." She would say through gritted teeth before she would stand up again. It had been 2 min and there was only one more minuet till sandy would start to fight back.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Pyrena could feel the canvas reverberate as she lands the Exploder Suplex. She doesn't stay in the ground but quickly got up to her feet, watching as Sandy gets up with gritted teeth. Pain is starting to get to her and she knows it. Guess she got to turn things up a notch.

"Oh I'm just getting started, girl." Pyrena replies back to Sandy's taunt. There's only so much one could take before they crack and Pyrena is curious to see where that point is. Pyrena then throws a roundhouse kick, more harder than the last one with her right leg, intent to make Sandy spin round from the hit. If it lands, she then rushes to take Sandy from behind, wrapping her arms around her before she goes for a German Suplex this time. Pyrena knows that one isn't enough so she goes to deliver two more to her opponent!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Sandy would stand up and be met with a quick and hard round house kick to the face causing her to spin around. She saw a white flash as she wobbled back and forth before she was stabilized by the redhead only to be lifted and slammed to the mat with a german suplex. The first one hurt enough to make Sandy grunt, the second one was strong enough for sandy to yell and the third one was enough to make sandy scream and tear up slightly. This was something new for sandy. She had never been brought to the point of tears building in the corners of her eyes. but that wouldn't stop her.

Sandy would stand up slowly clutching her back with an almost psychotic smile on her face as the three minuets was up. "Your time is up bitch... Hope you enjoyed your time on top!" She would shout as she lunged forward to send a punch to the red head's chest. The punch was sloppy and inpatient but sandy was fueled by her pain and her rage at this point. If the punch landed, Sandy would send punch after punch in the girls general direction not caring where she hit. But if the punches, Didn't land Sandy would be forced to stumble forward as she put as much force into these punches as she could.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Suplexes have always been a favourite move for Pyrena and she took great joy slamming her opponent not one, not twice, but three times, letting Sandy's body hit the mat hard. Just to give her more as she requested.

Pyrena let's out a deep sigh as she watches her opponent get up again, definetly hurting a lot. She saw her smile and in her mind she knew. Her three minutes was up. However, she wasn't nervous, but looking forward to what she could do in her current state. As it turns out, Sandy comes in, a wild punch comes barreling towards the redhead. However, the sloppiness and impatience would soon come to bite her as Pyrena sidesteps to her right, twisting her body to the left so she evades the punch. But before she could let the bully pass her, she swings her leg for a heavy hitting roundhouse kick, this time aiming right for her bare navel. If it lands, she would attempt to grab her opponent, wrap her arm around her head to perform a nasty DDT.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next