Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 15 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Tue May 15, 2018 3:16 am

Obviously, from the way she constantly conceded to Maddie, Sachiko was just Little Miss Super Submissive. If she admitted she lost, great! She was a gracious loser. If she stuck to her guns and was just a stubborn little idiot all day along, then, well, it was kind of funny and cute. But she put up just enough resistance to try to save face and then totally caved! It was...well, it was really funny and cute, too, but it definitely made it more difficult to take the Japanese girl seriously! Maddie snickered and whooped victoriously as her foe caved in, conceding for approximately the thousandth loss she had suffered this afternoon!

"Ha ha HA! All the wins are mine! Finally you're getting how impossible it is for someone who's only moderately amazing and perfect to beat me! So take that, Sachichi! You and your butt belong to me!" Maddie cheered, rubbing it in more than a little bit, but she couldn't help but beam at Sachiko, since the girl, while constantly losing, was pushing Maddie more than a little bit and turning what might have just been a boring, relaxing day at the beach into the ultimate competitive extravaganza!

"Winner winner sushi dinner!" Maddie continued, pointing to herself, poking her own cheek, then reaching over and poking at Sachiko's again. "And loser loser...well, sushi dinner, too, if you agree to go out to eat with me once the sun goes down. There's supposed to be a really good little place about a mile from here. But we can talk about you losing a sushi eating contest after...maybe a little nap..."

Maddie yawned, stretched out, and wrapped one arm around Sachiko's shoulders, pulling her pink-haired friend a little closer. She snickered again and leaned closer to the Japanese girl, her nose gently bopping against Sachiko's. "I mean, you know, a nap...and then you can rub sunscreen on my butt and, like...mm, I can outrun you again...I dunno...I'm tired, so good night, loser!"

She might have stopped making sense towards the end there, as she got tired and she just focused on relaxing and sinking down into the towel, feeling Sachiko right beside her. The fun might have to pause here...but it wasn't over yet!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15