by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 13 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:04 am

"Couldn't spank your butt? It's just hand meets butt! Not that hard!" Maddie would retort, as the two of them hooked their arms together as their butts shoved hard into each other, squishing and rolling over each other as they jockeyed for position. It was a rough but playful booty brawl, but it was one which Maddie was clearly winning as she got her butt underneath Sachiko's, creating a little table for Sachiko's butt to be lifted helplessly up on, and shoved upwards, lifting her pink-haired friend up onto the very limit of her tippy-toes!

Maddie relished Sachiko's shocked little explanation, and she would keep her rear end moving, bouncing it up and down to make Sachiko jiggle and bounce on top of her, twerking it around to make Sachiko feel like she was sitting on top of a washing machine. Maddie kept their arms locked tight, wanting to keep Sachiko trapped there, if she could!

"Yeah, feel my booty bumpin', Sachi? Your booty moves to mine's rhythm, now! Bow chicka wow wow!" she teased as she wiggled about, a big grin plastered all the way across her face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Sachiko continued to kick her legs about to try and get herself out of this predicament as Maddie continued to bob up and down with her dangling on her butt! Feeling those butt cheeks mashing against each other as Maddie got the most out of this hold as she kept her arms locked with Maddie's! Being help up as if she was on display, but strangely no one else was around, which made the situation a little better for Sachiko but it was mostly her competitive spirit that was taking a blow at the moment!

"Y-you shut your mouth! I'll get you for this!" she let out but was having little success in pulling herself out of this situation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:57 am

Any potential bystanders were several yards away, and most of them were focusing on their own business. Families with kids made their way down to the water without noticing the subtle but intense battle between the two wrestlers—which was probably for the best—while a few schoolgirls who seemed to be on a day trip in tight little groups threw glances in their direction, but didn't pry any further than that, seeing as how the fierce butt duel between the two could have been construed as simply friendly, schoolgirl-style fun.

And Maddie was certainly having fun, even if Sachiko was struggling with being just a trophy perched atop Maddie's butt! She whined and complained about the situation, but Maddie was not just going to let her down easy. The blonde thrust her butt as hard as she could, trying to bounce Sachiko fully off her butt and up into the air, then letting the pink-haired cutie's butt come back down on hers one more time, before she shoved hard and would unravel their arms, hoping to bounce Sachiko right down onto her front on the sand!

"Just try to get me back, pinkie! Ha!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:32 am

Sachiko continued to shake her head and thrash her legs about to try and unplace herself from Maddie's butt as her rival continued to bump up and down, smacking their well toned butts together. Sachiko wasn't pleased with herself with the state she was in as the two babes continued to battle with their butts. Even on the defensive Sachiko would try her best to battle back even while up in the air as she tried to grind her butt back and forward down onto Maddie's to show that she was not giving up!

However, she would feel Maddie beginning to unravel their arms as Sachiko was being freed up, being forced off of the butt as she threw out her legs to catch herself and prevent a falling. Stumbling as she kept her balance, she heard Maddie call out to her as she looked over her shoulder, flashing a grin as she dug her feet into the ground. She would gather all the strength she had left in her legs before throwing herself backwards for a colossal collisions of the booty!

"Here I come Maddie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Maddie, obviously, had excellent butt control, which Sachiko definitely couldn't hope to match! Even though they had called essentially a truce to their full-on war, this friendly little booty-bumping match was quickly escalating the exact same way their prior contests had, and Maddie wasn't holding anything back. She had Sachiko under her control, and with her perfectly-honed booty moves she would bop the pink-haired girl up into the air, and then slam her butt again to send her sprawling onto the sand!

As consistent as she had been while she balanced Sachiko on her rear end, she was pretty sure that her big move was going to absolutely floor the Japanese girl and finish her off! Sachiko managed to get her feet underneath her, though, stumbling but maintaining her balance, and quickly rallying for a counterattack! Looking over her shoulder, Maddie caught a quick glimpse of Sachiko's grin before she felt that butt slam into hers hard, making her yelp as she stumbled forward under the unexpected weight of that butt slam! "Aaaah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 am

It was a lot to come back from for the competitive girl as she had a blunder that Maddie took advantage of. And now wasn't wasting any time to rub it into her face. But Sachiko was ultra confident that her booty would reign supreme, especially when she had herself dug down ready to fly out and smash the opposition that were nothing but a pretender to the title of Perfect Butt!

Throwing herself as hard as she could backwards, butt muscles clenched tightly together as they prepared for a heavy collision! With a loud smack the two butts collided, Sachiko's butt ramming into Maddie's as she heard her rival and friend crying out on impact. Sachiko wouldn't settle just knowing that she nailed Maddie hard with her butt. She wanted to be able to laugh and taunt her friend just like she did! With her butt locked firmly against Maddie's, Sachiko would dig her feet into the ground as she thrusted back, trying to take advantage of Maddie's shock of her butt and tried to push her to the sand!

"Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Maddie had played her cards perfectly when their butts had collided a minute ago, hoisting Sachiko unexpectedly up into the air, dancing her around a bit, proving without a doubt whose butt was superior and totally humiliating the Japanese girl! Maddie had expected Sachiko to come back at her...but not with this kind of ferocity! So soon after being forced into a completely subservient position, Sachiko's butt was slamming back into Maddie's, with more strength than before—more strength than an unprepared Maddie could handle!

"Kuaah! Gah!" Maddie yelped out, as she felt her new friend's butt slamming into hers, not just once, but repeatedly, consistently, Sachiko thrusting backward, making her wobble and shake, before, suddenly, the biggest thrust yet—bowled Maddie over, forcing her to catch herself with her hands as she very nearly went tumbling down onto her face on the sand, eyes wide with shock at the sudden reversal of fortunes!

"Noooo!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 am

Grinding her butt into her rival's, Sachiko's feet dug into the sand so much that it began to give way as they sunk in deeper in her quest to show Maddie what was what! Her ultra competitiveness continued to thrive and spur her on despite the exhaustion plaguing her body as she shoved her butt over and over into Maddie's, each letting out a resounding smack as she pulled back for one final heavy push!

Her lips curled into a victorious smile as she felt the resistance of Maddie crumble against her superior butt as she let out a victorious cry! "Yeeeeeeeesssss!" she let out, stumbling backwards as she almost fell onto her battered butt before lurching forward to catch herself by placing her hands on her knees. Panting heavily as sweat ran down her body underneath the hot sun as she looked over her shoulder at Maddie.

"Now...let there be no doubt...that my butt is better this time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:01 am

"No no noooooooo!" Maddie wailed despairingly, probably a little more worked up than was appropriate after being knocked down like that. But Maddie hated, hated, HATED losing, and it was rare enough for her that any loss, of any kind, was like a strange waking nightmare. A fleeting one, thankfully, but a nightmare nonetheless. She groaned and pounded the sand with her fist, sending grains flying as her butt smarted after being ground down and forced down by her rival.

As quickly as she could, she leaped up onto her feet, panting, struggling for breath, but ready for battle. Her booty would flatten Sachiko's if it was the last thing it ever did! If it got flattened forever, it would be worth it if Sachiko's was flatter and ended this day beneath hers!

"You got lucky, punk!" Maddie would yell over her shoulder. She wiggled her rump at Sachiko threateningly, her butt moving as if it was a jungle predator stalking its nice, round Japanese prey, which also happened to be a butt. "So it's 1-1. Fine. Let's finish it, then!" Maddie stepped forward a couple of paces, opening up quite a bit of space between her and Sachiko. She wiggled her rump again, looking over her shoulder at her rival. "Running starts, one more collision, butt sumo-style, just pushing and trying to sit on the other. And whoever's butt ends up as a cushion for the other...that butt's owner is on the bottom for the rest of the day! How's that sound?"

Maddie was deathly serious, though after a second a little smirk came over her face and she giggled. "Oh, sorry, maybe you can't even run backwards, huh? I can do it, like, almost as fast as forwards. I'm just that good."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Hearing Maddie wail about her loss made the victory all the sweeter to Sachiko hearing her rival cope with defeat. Patting her own butt, her face scrunching with pain as she did so as it was put in over drive with how hard she was pushing it against Maddie's. But the sting of muscle was a good sign, it was the sign of her dedication and unyielding fighting spirit to refuse defeat!

But that same kind of resilience could be seen in her rival as well, Maddie rising out of the sand. The look in her eyes told the story, she was not done yet!

The smart person would've taken the win and leave it at that, but a draw was never something that Sachiko was going to take when victory was right there in front of her! She replied with a confident smirk as she watched over her shoulder to see Maddie stalking her way closer to her, swaying that battle worn butt as Sachiko would return the gesture, as if she was a proud jungle animal protecting her territory! "Fine by me! Butt sumo it is! I won't be beat again in a butt off!" she boasted as she returned the deadly serious look, only to lighten up when she saw the the smirk on Maddie's face.

"Please, how do you think I got these gluts?!" She boasted as she got into position, lowering herself as she stuck her butt out as if she was ready to sumo in reverse. "Come on, now I'll show you why I'm just that good!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next