Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 12 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:24 am

"I guess I'm just tougher than you are! I don't mind a little gritty sand if it means I get a bangin' tan," Maddie would tease, as she reached down into her bag, fishing around inside of it to pull out that bottle of lotion, setting it aside in the sand, digging it down a little bit so that it didn't fall over or blow away or whatever. She glanced at Sachiko, watching the pink-haired girl pull a rather soggy towel out of her bag. Maddie would reach into her bag again, finding her own towel, which had one pretty wet half, while the other half managed to avoid it by virtue of being on the opposite side of the bag from the tide. She unrolled it and sniffed at it. The damp part wasn't stinky with sea weirdness or anything.

"We can probably use my towel together, if yours is all wet," she observed, as she unfurled it, laying it down across a flat stretch of sand. Then, of course, she had to deal with that stupidly cute thing which Sachiko said. Turning away from Sachiko, she wiggled her butt at the girl tauntingly. "Sure, I think I can do that!" she taunted, as she pushed her butt out, rubbing it again against the other girl's, feeling their cheeks squish together...

She would then sweep her butt upwards, trying to use Sachiko's butt to catch her own shorts, not pulling down Sachiko's—pulling them up, if anything—but aiming to get hers off by forcing Sachiko to "help" her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 am

Sachiko was going to take the offer up on Maddie's suggestion, with how close they were together in the past moments, sharing a towel was going to be the least of it. But right now there was a more pressing matter. Sachiko thought that Maddie was just going to pull down her shorts with her hands but she then realized that she was going to be much more interesting than that as she sprung up to ram butts against each other again. And just like on the train, she showed off the skills of her butt cheeks as she would clench them together on her short shorts and gave them a yank, pulling them up her butt!

Sachiko eyes would widened as Maddie did the exact opposite of what she wanted! "He-hey!" she let out, shuffling around uncomfortable as the shorts were wedged up her butt. "Wh-why you!" she would let out as she would retaliate, thrusting her butt against Maddie's as she would squeeze her butt cheeks, getting a tight grip on the shorts of her rival and give a hard yank up to wedge them right up Maddie's butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:08 am

Maddie's move to pull her own shorts down had a side effect. Since she had to rub her butt upwards against Sachiko's butt to use it like a can opener and pull her own shorts down, Sachiko's shorts would naturally ride up higher on her butt, covering up all of that flesh again and even tugging it up between her butt cheeks a little bit, giving the Japanese wrestler a tiny little wedgie. While it was inadvertent, Maddie couldn't help but think it was appropriate, since Sachiko had decided to continue the trash talk. Besides, once Maddie had her own shorts off, she might decide to be magnanimous and help out her new friend.

But it was going to be difficult for her to offer any help after Sachiko smashed their butts together again, squeezed her butt cheeks together, and yanked up on Maddie's shorts, pulling them way back up and wedging them deep into Maddie's butt! She squeaked and hopped a little bit, shocked by that sudden attack, though admittedly she had noticed Sachiko's booty shorts riding up a tad...

Still, she had only been trying to pull her own down! "Stop that!" she insisted, slamming her butt hard into Sachiko's. "I thought we were taking a break!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:19 pm

The playful grin on Sachiko's face widened after doing the same back to Maddie as she got a booty shove as she would've lost her balance if she wasn't planted in the sand. "That was just payback!" she let out as she looked over her shoulder and gave her a playful sticking out of the tongue. "But for reals now! Let's get you out of those shorts!" she let out as she would clench her cheeks again to tighten the hold on Maddie's butt. Letting out a little scrunch of discomfort as she felt how wedged her shorts and thong underneath were wedged up her own butt, she would try and pull down Maddie's shorts!

It was fun to continue teasing and competing with Maddie, but Sachiko knew that the longer this kept up they might spring back out into another all out challenge and she didn't want to be completely exhausted on a day off that was meant for relaxation in the sun. But it would've definitely had been a day of fun in the sun regardless!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 pm

"Payback for what!? I was just pulling down my own shorts and using your butt like a can opener!" Tugging up on Sachiko's shorts had been a happy side effect, of course, but it had not been Maddie's main goal, unlike what her rival did to her afterwards. Still, this was all just harmless, clean, happy fun between two ultra-competitive girls, nothing serious, at least not yet.

"Yeah, for realsies, I totally wanna see your thong!" Maddie would say, as she would push her butt into Sachiko's again, trying to clench her butt cheeks and catch those shorts with them, before trying to pull downwards with her butt, hoping to get Sachiko totally undressed and out of her street clothes and in nothing but her bikini!

The one wrinkle, however, was the fact that Sachiko tried to do the same thing at the same time, and with their shorts all pretty much caught up in a knot between their butts, neither of them could really pull them all the way down. "Lemme do you first!" Maddie would say over her shoulder, sticking her tongue out as she tried to get lower, catch one of the legs of Sachiko's shorts, and tug it like that, hoping to keep her butt lower than Sachiko's! It wasn't an official contest, but she did kind of want to be the one to get her new rival down to her thong first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Sachiko was smiling and giggling as she gave Maddie's shorts a tug with her butt cheeks. However she felt Maddie doing the same as the clenched up shorts would become stuck together as both girls tried to strip the other's shorts at the same time. Sachiko groaned out as Maddie was being difficult, "Nuh uh!" she let out, looking over her shoulder and giving her friend a mischievous smile, "You should let me do you first!" she let out, returning the tongue sticking as Maddie moved before Sachiko, getting into the more advantageous position for short stripping as her butt cheeks clamped around her short's leg.

Before Sachiko could struggle to fight against it, Maddie had pulled down her shorts, sliding it all the way down to her knees and revealing her thong as Sachiko let out a playful groan. "Aaaaaaw, you got me first?! No fair~" she let out, jokingly in her tone as she clenched her eyes and stuck out her tongue. But in this moment, looking to distract Maddie for a flash, Sachiko would try and clench her butt cheeks into Maddie's shorts, getting a good grip before crouching down to get as much momentum as she could to pull them down in revenge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:52 am

They were not going to be able to pull each other's shorts down at the same time, and it was enough of a trick just to be able to maneuver their butt cheeks in so intricate a fashion so as to grab the other's shorts at all. Maddie knew she had to move fast in order to get Sachiko down to her thong first, so she bent low and thrust her butt out to find the short leg of Sachiko's shorts, yanking down and squatting almost to the ground as she would achieve her goal, glancing over her shoulder and snickering as she saw Sachiko's bare, pale butt cheeks! "Hee hee, there we go, Sachi. My butt was too quick for you," Maddie would say, as she scanned that butt top to bottom.

Maddie, of course, was excited about that, and since she had technically already won she was not prepared at all for a counterattack which would very suddenly leave her in nothing but her thong, as well! Maddie would gasp and wobble a bit as she had to find her balance again after nearly being yanked down herself, but as soon as she did she would laugh. "Finally you got them off, slowpoke!" she teased, shoving her butt back to bump and grind it into Sachiko's again, now with the added excitement of both their rear ends being nearly completely bare!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:06 am

Sachiko grinned out as she slid those shorts down off of her rival and new friend as they were now in their bikini thongs, stretching out now that she was freed of her other clothing, wiggling her butt against Maddie's as the bare butt cheeks were grinding and sliding against each other. The heat rushing to Sachiko's cheeks were something she couldn't resist as the two girls were continuing to put their buts up against each other. "Oh please! I would've done sooner if I didn't feel bad about you getting second place again!" she let out with a laugh.

With their shorts around their ankles as they continued to push into each other as the thongs allowed for the absolute most amount of skin to touch against the other. Sachiko had to balance herself as Maddie's strong legs allowed for a firm and hard push into her, her lips curled into a smile as she returned just as much as she forced back as a impromptu butt battle had begun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 am

"Psssshh! I should be spanking that butt of yours for talking like that!" Maddie teased, as she felt Sachiko shoving back against her. She had technically "won" the shorts-stripping contest, but it had not really been an official challenge between the two of them, and she did get the feeling that Sachiko decided to back off when Maddie pushed hard enough. And so it made it a bit less sweet than a full-on victory over her new rival. Maddie was just going to have to make sure she kept up winning every single contest, large and small, official and unofficial, until it was totally clear to them both just who was the absolute best!

And right now, a new unofficial, but important, contest was beginning, as Maddie shoved and Sachiko shoved back, their nearly-bare butts squishing against each other aggressively as they battled for better positioning. Maddie would roll her butt in circles, momentarily giving up the advantageous "central" position, trying to force Sachiko there, trying to make her think she had the advantage...until Maddie would get her butt under Sachiko's, at which point she would thrust upward hard, trying to almost lift Sachiko off the ground, butt to butt, trying to wrap her arms around Sachiko's to lock them more tightly together!

"Come on...up you go, Sachichi!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:42 am

Neither Sachiko or Maddie was backing down from the other as they began to grind butts against each other, mashing and circling their butt cheeks against one another. Even if this was an unofficial contest between the two, they didn't care. As long as one challenged the other they would continue to rise and fight for their claim of superiority! Her arms hooked with Maddie's both rivals ensuring the other wouldn't escape while jamming their butts together! "You couldn't even if you tried!" she shouted back with a smile on her face!

Trying to position her butt for the maximized effort, Sachiko's eyes widened as she felt Maddie's butt thrusting up into hers, forcing her upwards as her feet were barely touching the sand! Her butt was grinding down on Maddie's but the brunette had all of the advantage as eventually she left the sand and was balanced and forced down on to Maddie's butt! "Wh-wha!?" she let out, taken by surprise as she thrashed her legs about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next