Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gggg, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 10 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:28 am

That wedgie had really surprised her, and then Maddie lashed out on instinct. When they rolled, she could not help but just constantly trade off the top spot with Sachiko, because if she broke the hold they had on each other it would just probably leave her in an inferior position, underneath the Japanese girl without any sort of leverage against her. After being tossed off, though, Maddie had a chance to just pull her foot up and smack it into that tit as Sachiko got up to jump on her, throwing her new rival down onto her back on the sand.

Afterwards, though, Maddie felt kind of bad. As she sat up, one hand down on her butt tugging on her thong, trying to pick her wedgie, her face turned a little red with shame as she took a long look at Sachiko, then glanced down to the side, intentionally avoiding eye contact as she spoke in a much more level tone than before: "L-look, I'm, like, sorry about that...really. I shouldn't have done it." Elevating to that level of violence definitely felt as though it went across an unspoken barrier they had heretofore avoiding approaching.

With a deep breath, she rose up on her knees, putting her hands on her hips. "So if you would just admit you lost the race, I'll give you a boob massage and a kiss to apologize! So let's get on with it! Chop chop!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Sachiko continued to cough, she was hurt but most of all she was fuming inside. She couldn't believe that Maddie would stoop so low as to kick her in the boob! That half assed apology did nothing to calm Sachiko down and her 'condolences' of a boob massage and a kiss did the exact opposite of calming Sachiko down! She was angry, but she didn't want to hurt Maddie...much. She only wanted retribution!

And seeing Maddie on her knees, with her hands on her hips she decided to take it right then and now! Throwing her foot out she tried to return the favor of smashing Maddie's boob with her foot! If she connected and crushed the tit underneath her foot, she would feel a whole lot better about herself as she coughed out a smile, "There! Now...we're even!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:40 am

Maddie had been a hundred percent genuine in her apology. She really regretted letting things get out of hand, and she felt a great sense of shame for letting her fighting instincts get the better of her and lashing out with a strike that had been wholly unprecedented in their wild fight so far. Her apology was genuine, and her offer of a boob massage and a kiss was genuine, too. But she wasn't going to stop the fight for it. It had to be contingent on them reaching a point where they could have a ceasefire, and that would only happen when Sachiko finally, finally admitted that she was as slow as a turtle on a sleeping pill, and there was no way she could have ever beaten Maddie in a race!

Sachiko went with a different tactic, as she swung a foot upward at Maddie as soon as the Californian was up on her knees, that sandy sole smashing hard into Maddie's boob, smashing it flat for a second, eliciting a scream from Maddie as she flopped down onto her back, hitting the sand hard, her breast red as it bounced and shuddered after the blow. Both of her hands went up to the orb, and she whimpered as they caressed it, trying to make sure nothing inside it was broken or out of wack or anything.

"I...I said I was sorry!" she yelled, nostrils flaring as she rolled up onto her hands and knees, keeping a protective posture. "You dumbass, I s-said I was sorry! And you just kick me back just like that!?" She was seething, but she kept her cool. Not the time or the place to escalate just yet. She took a deep breath. "I kick better than you, by the way...after we officially finish this contest with your loss, maybe we'll move onto that one."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:37 am

Sachiko didn't wish to escalate, she only wanted things to end even. A petty reason but it was a reason that she was going to justify until the end of the world. She wasn't the one who wasn't accepting the fact that she had lost fair and square and blowing things out of proportion for the hell of it! "You didn't mean it! But now we're square! So if you do anything now just know that I'm going to retaliate because of it and it'll be your fault! It wouldn't had happen if you didn't kick me for no reason!" Sachiko shouted out, a tear was welled up in the corner of her eye from the boob kick she took.

Now that everything was square, she had a measure of relief to start calming down as she laid back on the sand, not expecting Maddie to strike back if she was truly sorry. She had little to work off of, her opinion of Maddie greatly soured when her rival refused to accept her loss like a true sportswoman. Sachiko let out an exasperated scoff when Maddie continued to try force her to admit that she was the one who truly lost.

"Pah! You must've gone crazy if you believe that to be true! Did I hit you in your tit that hard?" Sachiko laughed out, now that she had a chance to calm down she was able to see the hilarity in her and Maddie getting so worked up over something so trivial. "Ha...ha... still though....you gave me a run for my money. Along with putting up a hell of a fight too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 am

Maddie couldn't believe that Sachiko was trying to act like she didn't actually mean her apology! Who was the one who was sitting in Maddie's head thinking up everything she was going to say here?? "Oh, you do not get to tell me what I mean and don't mean, bitch! I was a hundred percent serious in apologizing and a thousand percent serious about giving you that boob massage just as soon as we wrap this silly little dispute up!"

The Californian was just extremely flustered right now, having done something she was ashamed of, but then having been accused of being insincere in her feelings of shame for that action. She was tempted to really get serious with Sachiko here, but as she took a couple deep breaths she calmed down a little bit. Technically, they were even right now, even if Sachiko was being a total butt about it.

As the Japanese girl started laughing about Maddie's new taunt, and then about everything that happened, Maddie would huff...then smirk, and snort, chuckling a little bit at the ridiculous way her new rival was laughing. "Heh heh...stop laughing, I'm still mad at you..." she would grumble, though she grumbled relatively lightheartedly. "Seriously, seriously, I totally won the race, y'know? We've gotta settle it some way...maybe not boob-kicking right now, though, huh...?" She gave Sachiko a smile, wanting to show she was sincere, but still seriously.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 am

Sachiko only let out another laugh as she laid on her back, was Maddie still seriously trying to play her with that nonsense? She has never met a girl so stubborn and she was only beginning to realize how stubborn she was herself. But really, she knew she was right. She was the one who won their race fair and square as the two rivals who were literally at each other's throats were now laughing on their backs in the sand as the waves washed.

When Maddie brought up that there was no give between the two of them as neither one of them were willing to relinquish their right to victory to the other as there was the real question of how to settle this. But Sachiko was too tired to think at the moment, she couldn't think of a good way for them to settle it...not violently as she was gasping heavily. "Well...how about this? How about we take a break...and get back to it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:01 pm

"Heh heh...too tired to keep going, huh...? I think that would totally be grounds to declare my victory official..." Maddie would reply between quick, soft panting, pretty much unable to turn off whatever part of her brain made her keep trash talking. As long as there was any question of her number one status, she was still going to be a little on edge, but she herself was (secretly) tired enough that the idea of taking a break actually sounded pretty good to her...relax for a few minutes, then figure out a new way to kick Sachiko's ass that did not get so crazy.

"But yeah, like...I guess we can just leave the race as, like, a tentative victory for me, pending, uh, pending your formal admission of defeat later on." Maddie grinned and snickered after making that executive decision, rolling over onto her side to get slightly closer to Sachiko and look her in the eyes. She propped her head up with one arm. "Before we take any sort of break, though, how about apologizing for kicking my boob? I apologized, and you should accept that apology, and then give me one so that we are totally even."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Sachiko let out another exasperated scoff when Maddie continue to proclaim herself victor due to Sachiko's admission to being tuckered out from their extreme contest. "Yeah right...you can barely keep going too. Rather than....say it's a draw, I say we take a break so we can decide a true victor. Me." she let out with a smirk as she continued to rest her body after the strenuous battle they had as she was resting Maddie rolled across the sand so that they were side by side, now that Sachiko was thinking clearly she saw all of the cuteness she saw when she first touched butts with her rival.

"How about we put it on pause. Decided until we settled it?" Sachiko let out as she stuck out her tongue as Maddie propped her head up next to her, causing Sachiko to do the same and mirror her. She brought up a good point, even if she was angry the boob kick was a bitch move and Sachiko was beginning to feel genuinely sorry about it. "I'm sorry about kicking you in your boob. So I accept your apology. So we cool?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:15 am

Maddie rolled her eyes as she laid on her side, propped up by one hand. Sachiko was still trying to argue that she had won, which she obviously didn't. She was trying to needlessly complicate things by throwing in some requirement that Maddie prove she had won what she had already won. But, thinking long and hard about it, the California girl decided that it may not be a bad thing to just go with it and agree to pause the contest for the time being. After all, she had beaten Sachiko once, and there was no way she would lose to the pinkie if they had to settle the dispute with another challenge!

"If you really want to pause, I guuuuuess I'd be okay with it," Maddie would agree, putting their dispute on hold until a later time, giving them both a chance to relax, quench their passions, and catch their breath. And, in Sachiko's case, apologize for her rash decision to go after Maddie's boob with her foot, the same way Maddie had already apologized to her. I win the apology contest, Maddie would note mentally, though she refrained from informing Sachiko of it out loud.

"Apology accepted. We cool, homie," Maddie would reply, lifting a fist for a fist bump, rolling with Sachiko's choice of some more street-ish lingo.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:50 am

Sachiko was glad that she managed to patch things up with Maddie, it would be a sour note on the day if the two truly hated each other when they had such potential with each other. It wasn't often Sachiko found a girl who was just as competitive as her and it was a great opportunity to take advantage of that and really push herself to higher levels! Also she was so cute and easy on the eyes that she couldn't say no to seeing her more often. But of course, she'd had to make it clear that she was the superior of the two, willing to prove it as such when they picked up their conclusion competition!

"Hehehe, that's nice. Aaaaaaah, all this running and tussling makes sunbathing much more exciting. I can't wait to feel the sun on me while I relax~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next