Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Clash in Gel! (Ari Nagawa vs. Li-Mei)

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Clash in Gel! (Ari Nagawa vs. Li-Mei) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Clash in Gel! (Ari Nagawa vs. Li-Mei)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:57 am

It was a small detail, but a detail that Ari did not miss as she noticed Li Mei was making her way through the gel without slipping or even missing a beat. Suddenly everything became much more arousing for Ari, Li-Mei must've had the same experiences as her to have wrestling in such glorious goopiness like this and the variable being how many women that Li-Mei toppled made her opponent all the more exciting and alluring. She gave Li-Mei a healthy squeeze

"If I had my way, I would find you and drag you to the nearest pool of anything and get my pleasures." Ari cooed back, shortly after a moan came creeping out of her mouth as she felt the arms of Li-Mei wrapping around her and giving her a tight hug. Their breasts mashed against each other, the white and black bikinis barely being able to contain the two of them as her smile grew big. "You're pretty good yourself Li-Mei~" she cooed right back. But as much as Ari wanted to stay in the ever embrace of Li Mei, there was still a contest to be had. A contest of sexual supremacy that Ari was looking to stamp herself as the victor!

Her eyes widened however, Li Mei going head strong right from the get go as she felt herself being lifted over and slammed to the gel with a belly to belly! "Aaaaah!" she cried out, immediately being drenched in the gel from head to toe, her arms tight around Li Mei's body, the slam would've hurt a lot more had it not been for the thick gel cushioning her. A smile curled back onto her lips as she began to move about, trying to get back to her feet with their arms still locked around each other!

"Ooooh, so that's how we're playing huh?"

Back to top Go down

A Clash in Gel! (Ari Nagawa vs. Li-Mei) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Clash in Gel! (Ari Nagawa vs. Li-Mei)

Post by BritBrat Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:13 pm

"Mmmhmmhmhhm...Nice to hear that from the #1 contender herself." Li-Mei cooed at Ari. The white and black fabric mashed together between the lovely breasts of the two, both competitors stuck together, not with much help from the gel itself of course. It's a wonder that the bikini top itself is keeping from exploding out of Li-Mei's chest, both of their nipples could be felt from underneath the top. Such a thing was a hindrance for the areola to feel the skin of another.

She couldn't help but love her opponent even more as they are in the tight embrace, both smiled at each other as they stand in the sea of gel. Li-Mei did want to get some action going on, but admittedly, she was a bit selfish in not letting go of her opponent. She did love having Ari's body on hers. So why not do something that she doesn't have to lose anything?

Hence the Belly-to-belly suplex.

Considering that her opponent is a tad smaller than her, Li-Mei was able to lift the Japanese girl over before slamming her right onto the thick, yet cushioning gel. Despite the rather rough approach, Li-Mei knew the landing itself wouldn't be as devastating as if she threw her on the canvas itself. The gel enough to cushion a slam, but still reminding you of it.

The crowd go wild with applause as they see the small explosion of gel flying in the air a little. Ari left drenched with gel and Li-Mei getting some on her body. Ari sure didn't want to stay down for longer and honestly, neither did Li-Mei for reasons that will be revealed later. The Japanese girl asked her if that's the game she's playing. While they both get to their feet in the gel, Li-Mei chuckled. "Ah, forgot to ask you. You like it rough or soft?" She says jokingly, especially since she could have asked before she would throw the contender for the belt hard into a pool of gel. Li-Mei sees that Ari is the kind of person that would probably like both though.

As they would get back up, Li-Mei's plan would soon be revealed as she keeps the hug tight and would try to get Ari Nagawa herself into suplex city with yet another belly-to-belly suplex attempt![/color]

Last edited by Miss_Blackbelt88 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 am

Ari groaned out after being tossed in the gel like that, her breasts mashing against Li Mei's breasts with the bikinis somehow managing to keep on top and hold them in. Their slimy bodies mashed and grind against each other as they rose up from the gel. Ari loved the feeling, the messy nature of their battle and was only within the first few seconds of the match, growing more and more aroused and excited at what they could and will do each other once the action got hot!

After her most recent endeavors, Ari came to appreciate going a little hard especially with something like gel to soften the impact of each move. "Oh, I'm fine with either or...especially when I'm tangled with a girl like you." she let out, smiling out in glee as she felt Li Mei beginning to move. She was not going to get tossed around like a rag doll, there was much more fun to be had against a struggling opponent Ari felt. And she felt that Li Mei thought the same way.

Tightening her arms around Li-Mei as she shot her butt out, taking away the leverage that Li-Mei had while shoving her breasts out, Ari attempted to counter the belly to belly attempt! "Now the question is....how do you like it!?" she would let out, thrusting her hips forward to smack her crotch into Li-Mei's before jerking to the side, attempting to Belly to Belly suplex Li-Mei into the gel in retaliation!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Both raised up to their feet in the sea of gel and it would seem like they would need more than a crowbar to pry them away from each other. Both are quite literally stuck to each other, a wonder that the bikini tops managed to still remain intact, even after the slam that Li-Mei delivered onto Ari.

Li-Mei started off with a little bit of roughness, having been used to this sort of thing back at home. And she did wanted to Stoke the competitive fire a little bit more from her opponent. Fun as it is to get sexy on a gel-covered ring, battling with an equally competitive and struggling opponent is a lot more better. Which in turn aroused the Chinese woman more. Sure, tossing someone like a ragdoll can be fun but it tends to go dry later on.

So as Li-Mei attempted another suplex, Ari shown resistance, countering her attempt. Only for the white haired woman to lift her over and slam her onto the gel covered canvas. "Waaah-Ooof!" Another thick splash from the gel, Li-Mei finding herself drenched in the gel, from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet. She remained latched on, showing her pearly whites with a big smile. Ohoho~ With a girl like you, I'm cool with either." With their arms still locked around each other, the Oriental Rose moved and try to get back to her feet. With both proving they have that competitive fire in them, Li-Mei could really enjoy her opponent. "At least you don't let me ragdoll you for the whole match. It could get boring, wouldn't you agree?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Ari smiled as she suplexed Li-Mei over head, her arms still locked around the sexy Chinese' body as more gel went flying all over the place. She would roll over onto her side, beginning to rise up on her feet with the gel oozing off of her and Li-Mei. "It would get boring, where's the fun if a girl just rolls over? I want a struggle, I want to know that you couldn't keep up with me and I outfucked you!" she whispered back into Li-Mei's ears. Neither one of the gel covered women were intent on letting the other go, their breasts continuing to mash against each other as this time Ari's white bikini top was shuffled up, revealing more of her underboob!

Getting onto one foot, her hands racing across Li-Mei's back, spreading the gel and enjoying the slimy sensation of her lovely opponent. "So let's do it. Let's see which of us can take the greater pleasure! Don't blame me when you have a difficult time walking when I grind you into submission!" she proudly claimed, if she was able to get back to her feet, bringing Li-Mei with her, Ari would attempt for another belly to belly, pulling her hips back before flinging it forward to crash into Li-Mei's crotch for the momentum to try and suplex her opponent again!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 pm

She was beginning to love this girl more and more.

As the two rise up, Li-Mei giggled as Ari whispered in her ear. They both want the same thing. The tops themselves struggling to cover their impressive racks as they grind onto each other, Li-Mei's nipple poking on Ari's as it starts to stiffen. Their hands exploring their bodies as they are locked in this duel. The two girls in white and black get to their feet once again, Li-Mei following in suit. It was a long time since she truly enjoyed a true WAM battle with an equally sexy opponent. This was certainly a better treat and a good way to start her debut in Friction!

She was amused when Ari tried to ragdoll Li-Mei over her yet again with another suplex. However, being also competitive, The Chinese woman certainly wasn't gonna roll over, just as Ari said. She attempted to counter the motion, shooting her hips out to take away leverage, her hold on Ari's body tightens."Ohnonono~ Not the second time." Her grin grows bigger as she looked into her eyes. "You want a struggle? Well you're gonna get one!" With that, she would thrust her own hips to crash onto Ari's crotch, leaning back, looking to fling the white haired opponent over her in an overhead version of the same move!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Ari moved to thrust her hips forward, but before she could she felt Li-Mei sticking out her hips to take away her leverage. Her arms tightened around Li-Mei, determined not to let the Sexy Chinese woman out of her messy grasp as their breasts continued to mash against each other as they stood with their butts sticking out. As much as breasts to breasts was lovely and exciting, especially standing in the gel while it oozed down their bodies, she wanted more! She wanted their bodies to grind against each other, she wanted the two to grind and rub against each other until they knew every muscle were well acquainted with each other!

She would throw her hips out forward, trying to force Li-Mei to straighten up again and have all of their fronts mashing against each other. However, Li-Mei had her own agenda as she threw her hips forward too, the two crotches smacking together with great force! "Ah!" Ari cried out from shock, the impact sending vibrations throughout Ari as it gave way for Li-Mei to deliver her suplex first! Ari went flipping through the air as gel flew off of her as she crashed into the gel again, more gel flying all over the place. Despite being slammed again, she still had her arms locked around Li-Mei.

And her lips were still locked in a smile.

Li-Mei was going to give her a struggle. She was grateful of it, just thinking about how far the two of them were going to go in their sexual struggle for supremacy as she rolled over onto her knees, keeping locked to Li-Mei. "Oooooooh you~ I'm going to make sure....I get every drop from you!"  she let out with excitement, trying to get back to her feet along with Li-Mei!

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Roles were reversing just as quick, one being the thrower and one being the person being thrown into the pool of thick gel. Ari herself looked to one up the lovely Chinese woman, attempting another suplex, but the Oriental Rose was able to turn the tables, both of their arms tightened around each other, as if refusing to let go, as their breasts get acquainted with each other, so do the two asian women in the ring. No doubt Ari wanted more and Li-Mei herself does as well!

Li-Mei proved to be the one quick on the draw as they both moved, their crotches smacking hard against each other, making a sticky and wet smacking sound as they collide. The force was greater on Li-Mei's side and she won the small duel, Li-Mei throwing the Japanese woman over her, sending Ari to crash onto the gel yet again.

What is more weird to the crowd is that despite the fact that both have been slammed onto the gel covered canvas hard, Ari more so now, neither are letting go. As if they are literally stuck together with superglue (the gel isn't too far off probably) both of their arms remain locked around each other. Even more weird are their smiles as they lay on the gel. Both have found out they have a very good opponent to battle with in sexual, messy combat and Li-Mei is proving herself to be quite the competitor in her first match in Friction.

Speaking of which, their breasts rub and push against each other, the tops are getting to a limit of how long they can conceal their nipples, and the Chinese woman's nipples are beginning to stiffen. Both roll to their knees, following each other.

No matter how many times they get sent to the ground, they get back up. Rather inspiring, ironically.

"Mmmmhmmm~ Oh you can have it all..." Li-Mei says as she grins, both getting up to their feet. "...But not by your
hand however....Or your pussy....You'll have such a nice treat after I exhaust you...when I pose on top of you and feed you my cum!"

Letting out with such excitement as she herself attempts the same overhead belly-to-belly, her hips shooting out to smack right onto hers!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Ari moaned out loudly as their crotches smacked together, both women looking to send the other flying over head with the belly to belly suplex as she crashed again into the gel with a splash! "Mmmm!" Ari groaned out, but still even after all of these suplexes her arms were wrapped around tightly on Li Mei as she rolled onto her knees, their fronts briefly separating as they fought back to their feet again. Ari's nipples were erect, from all of this arousing struggling that she couldn't get enough of, her lips curling ever greater.

She couldn't take it anymore, she wanted more. Their endless string of suplexes was entertaining, Ari having never quite felt and done anything like it before. It was an interesting take with this hard style sexfighting, before she hadn't much interest in it since it was too crude in her eyes. But this opened up the doors of experiences that Ari would've loved to explore. But she had one true love in this case, and she could ignore it no longer as the two of them got to their feet. With the picture that Li Mei was painting, it was hard to think of anything else besides the two beauties rolling around in the gel, trying to force the other to pass out with sexual prowess alone.

"Oooooohoo you tease. But I'm very greedy girl you see...." she gasped out to Li-Mei, the two of them getting back to her feet as she felt Li-Mei gearing up for another crotch slam assisted belly to belly. "...and when I want something, in this case you and your pussy, I'm going to have it the way I want it!" she screamed out as she pulled her hips back and fired them forward to slam into Li-Mei's crotch, but instead of going for another Belly to belly, she instead sought just for a fierce slam between crotches! "Mmmmmmm!" She screamed out as her body arched, teh sexual pleasure of their crotches slamming shot through Ari's body as she would painfully separate from Li-Mei.

But only momentarily as she brought a hand up to grab on Li-Mei's top.

"What do you say? Time we take this tops off?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Li-Mei is not unknown to a rather harder style of sexfighting, having done something like this, just on the mud and not on gel. Ari herself was no slouch, showing that with her own suplex. Her competitive fires have been stoked and is burning inside her as they engage in this embrace, neither is willing to let go. Which Li-Mei herself admits that Ari is too good to let her go.

She may have intended to go just a tad bit too far, Ari herself had her one true love of combat and understandably, she stops the momentum before she gets suplexed into oblivion by the Chinese woman. The Japanese's hips smack with great force to counter Li-Mei's, a moan coming out of her lips. "Uhmmmm!" Finally, there was balance again and everything was in neutral. Ari separated from Li-Mei, the Oriental Rose was of course reluctant to let go.

So glue certainly would be a good idea for the next match!

Joking aside, the Chinese woman felt her hand on her top, which had been rode up from the body to body struggle. Chuckling herself, she smiles. "Sure my dear..."

Only for Li-Mei to grab onto Ari's top as well, grasping on the white fabric. "...Together?"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next