Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi) Empty Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi)

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:17 pm

"Dear Bitch,

Meet me here. Wear this. No other clothes. No guests. No mercy.

Love,
The Better Woman"

Ari was confused as she was intrigued at the letter she received that came with a map and loincloth underwear that had a suspicious feeling of familiarity with her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. But aside from that, Ari couldn't help but be fired up from the note, whoever the mysterious sender was, clearly didn't like her and immediately Ari didn't like her either. The map lead deep into the mountains, the WAM wasn't sure what she was going to find but the unknown feeling was influencing her to oblige to the note as she was walking through the forest, following the path that the X lead to the spot as she got to a clearing.

There she could see a beautiful lake and not too far from its shore was a mud pit that Ari was already interested upon seeing it, coming to the conclusion that whoever sent the message was challenging her to a mud match.

Such a person who would suddenly pop in her mind. Having done a mud wrestling tournament to crown the Mud Wrestling World Champion Series, she is the co-winner for due to tying with her finalist opponent, which meant that it was...

Back to top Go down

Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi) Empty Re: Reignite! (Ari Nagawa vs. Wichapi)

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Wichapi White Hawk, mud wrestling champion of the United States, of South Dakota, of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, had been biding her time since arriving in Japan, waiting to craft the perfect opportunity to humiliate her world championship "co-winner" at last. Upon first settling into her new living arrangements here on the other side of the world, she had sought out one of Ari's former foes, testing her skills against the cute Chinese girl and getting quite the passion-filled struggle out of it. She had spent weeks scouring maps for a spot that would be suitable for the battle with Ari, and then another week or two going on little field trips to potential locations.

Finally, Wichapi had chosen a small, crystal-clear lake in the foothills of Japan's Central Alps, between the peaks of Nagiso and Surikogi. The spot both satiated Wichapi's desire for a familiar landscape to her own ideal of the American High Plains, while also adding in something of an exotic, oriental flair that made it feel unique. Once she had found it, she worked out arrangements for the use of the land through AFW's main offices, and gave them her specifications for the mud pit. Everything was all set, and so all that was left to do was deliver that package to Ari and let the Japanese woman's curiosity lead her to her doom.

As Ari approached, Wichapi, who had gotten there a few minutes earlier, stood up from the shade of the big pine trees on the far side of the clearing and approached the pit as well. She wore a loincloth identical to the one she had gifted Ari, and absolutely nothing else. As soon as she saw Ari, she felt a surge of arousal deep in her loins, a desperate, intense horniness that only amplified her desire to beat this girl down and humiliate her. "About time you showed up, bitch!" she called out, stepping around the pit and heading right for Ari. "Afraid to get a little dirty with a better woman?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:25 pm

The second she saw the figure walk out from the shadows of the pine tree, Ari felt a wave of emotions overwhelm her. One it was a rival from when she took a trip to the states, who gave her a lot more trouble than she bargained for with both women wrestling to a draw and then their meeting afterwards was one of the more exhausting things that Ari had ever done with the two of them wrestling until dawn to another draw.

Her memories rushed in at the intense battle they had and her loins got wet just thinking about it. What went from simple curiosity had evolved into a deep burning desire to finally beat the Native American and finally humiliate her in the mud and truly claim title of Best Mud Wrestler! As Wichapi made a beeline for Ari, walking around the edge, Ari began to walk quickly to her opponent, the two meeting as Ari quickened her pace to slam her chest into her rival!

"Oh ho, look who came out of hiding in America! I was wondering if you were too afraid to fight me again after I showed you can't hang with the big girls!" she let out, getting her face right into Wichapi's and continued to press forward, mashing her breasts into her rival's!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Wichapi knew her slutty opponent would be looking forward to this duel just as much as she was. Too bad for her, she would be losing, and Wichapi would be celebrating her victory by plowing Ari in this mud pit all through the night. As they approached, Wichapi led with her chest, practically jumping forward to close the last few meters between them, Ari doing the same as they collided tits to tits, Wichapi grunting, but not allowing herself to be forced back even one inch!

"Oooh, I'm sorry, who's the one who ran home, all the way across the ocean, with her tail in between her legs? How long did it take your pussy to stop aching after I fucked it raw?" Wichapi mocked, gladly pressing their faces together, forehead to forehead, cheek to cheek, mouth to mouth, as their tits continued to lead the way, Wichapi looking to flatten Ari's completely against her ribcage!

Her hand, meanwhile, came down, to reach under Ari's loincloth and grab her pussy. "Oh my God, you're already dripping down your thighs!" she barked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:50 am

The two smacked together as their feet dug in the slightly more stable ground outside of the mud as they bore into each other, neither one of them willing to give and inch to the other as they ended up tightly pressed together. Their breasts squished against their bodies as they went nose to nose, barely a centimeter separating them! "Unlike you, I don't swim around in the little girls' mud, I actually fight against women who actually push me to win, unlike you who just beats up untrained girls!" she fired back at her rival, pushing her forehead into Wichapi's to try and force her back even by and inch.

However, Wichapi's cold hand would press against her hot pussy lips as Ari couldn't help but let out a moan. She would immediately respond by shooting her hand down and into Wichapi's bottoms, grabbing her pussy right back! "Look who's talking! You're practical flooding between your legs slut! Can't wait for me to fuck you dry again, can you~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:08 am

Ari kept on trying to antagonize Wichapi, kept on trying to justify the way she cut and ran after their first two fights that fateful night ended inconclusively. Wichapi was not going to take any of her crap. She kept on throwing her weight into Ari, going all-out, holding nothing back, their faces, breasts, and now even bellies all glued together as the two battled it out in what was almost a handless sumo competition! "Oh, I'm sorry, is mud wrestling not good enough for you? You have to take on all sorts of pretenders who just get into the ring looking to get fucked? Half of your matches aren't even in the pit! If you think true mud wrestlers are little girls, then do I feel sorry for you!"

Wichapi grabbed onto Ari's crotch, and Ari immediately grabbed Wichapi's right back. Wichapi flinched, and was unable to contain a moan of her own, but in response she would begin rubbing her thumb up and down Ari's labia, making them drool even more, before shoving in a couple fingers to reacquaint herself with that slutty cooch! "You're the one who was running on empty in the end, slut. This time, we aren't stopping until you cry and beg me not to break you in half." Wichapi would swing her free hand around to deliver a punishing spank to Ari's all-but-bare ass!

"Kind of like the way you cried in my camel clutch last time. I have to admit, the sound of you in agony did make me horny..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:22 am

The two picked up right where they left off, neither one of them back down and trying to assert their dominance over the other to no avail. They kept on pushing into each other, stomping into the ground to try and gain ground over the other as their feet drove into the soft earth. Ari refused to back down as she growled while moaning, "Ha! If you think all the greatest challenges are confide to a pit, I pity you for limiting yourself!" she hissed out, before letting out a cry when Wichapi started dig her fingers into her crotch! Her immediate reaction was to shove her fingers right back into Wichapi, pulling back and pushing against the loincloth as much as they could go before driving in and started to pump!

"Myaaaaaaaaaah!" Ari moaned out while attacking her rival, the hand smacking against her butt as a loud crack echoed out in the empty woods! "Bitch!" she hissed out before attempting to wrap her arm around and deliver a hard spank of her own, before digging her nails into the cheek! "If you couldn't get me to beg, you're not going to now!" she hissed back before she pulled back momentarily to fling herself against Wichapi trying to shove her back!

"Heh, the way you screamed when I smashed your titties was way more arousing...perhaps I'll flatten them again this time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:47 am

"If you don't respect the pit, don't even bother getting in!" Wichapi demanded, as she shoved her fingers inside of her rival and began pumping them vigorously, looking to force an orgasm as soon as she possibly could! She felt Ari's fingers enter her as well, and she couldn't help but moan again, mouth falling open and her tongue hanging out, a soft, angry hissing noise from deep in her throat adding a more bitter edge to her gasps and moans!

And Ari, of course, spanked Wichapi right back after the Lakota girl spanked her, then dug her claws into Wichapi's soft butt cheek. "Gyooaaaaaaah!" Wichapi yelled, before immediately responding in kind, as she dug her nails into Ari's butt, threatening to maul it like a wild animal! "You skank! You don't have a prayer!" she yelled, before pulling back, throwing her whole body forward again, trying to use that extra momentum to bulldoze Ari at last—only to run into Ari doing the same thing, leading to another loud, fleshy impact, and another stalemate!

"Oh, yeah? Remember how you whined when I caught your legs in a grapevine and practically pulled them off your body? 'No, no, no! Please, oh, fuck, please, Wichapi, it hurts!'" Wichapi mocked, doing a little dramatization as she pulled her body back slightly again, aimed her hard nipples for the undersides of Ari's tits, and then threw herself forward to try to stab into those boobs from slightly below!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:01 am

The two bodies smacked into each other with full force, Ari letting out an angry moan as they continued to bare into eachother, their breasts mashing against their chests as the two heated rivals refused to back down. Ari sneered after moaning as she continued to dig her nails into Wichapi's bare ass as she continued to plow her fingers in and out of those slutty lower lips. However, her sneer would soon twist into a scowl, when Wichapi brought up their previous encounter. "That's nothing compared to when I had you by the breast! "Aaaaaah! No! Not my titties! Stop! Stop! I'm going to cum if you pull them any harder!" she fired back as Wichapi slammed into her again.

This time the erect nipples stabbed into her tender underboobs, the thin loincloth providing little to no protection as the harden nipples came stabbing in! "Nnnnnnnnnnngh!" Ari let out another angry moan as she was forced to step back, the pain shooting right up her chest and to her head as she was forced to brace herself.

Her face twisted into an angry scowl before attempting to shoot up, trying to throw both of her boobs up to smack Wichapi's with a double boob uppercut!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 am

The two of them were both of similar minds, albeit Wichapi's was fully dedicated to perfecting the art of mud wrestling while Ari was only interested in a pale imitation that would get her fame and fortune and needless, mindless attention. Their initial charging attempt stalemated, and so did the second thrust, but, finally, Wichapi managed to get the better of Ari with her third attempt, her nipples stabbing into those bare underboobs, drilling deep into that sensitive flesh and finally forcing Ari back a step!

"HA!" Wichapi laughed, still right in Ari's face, trying to press her advantage. "Take that, you dirty little pig! You can make shit up about the last fight, but you can't hide your pain now!"

Ari retaliated by bending down low, then suddenly throwing her tits upwards, Wichapi letting out a startled squeal as her chest was blasted into from below, her orbs bouncing up to almost smack her chin, the force of it sending her stumbling back a couple of steps, giving Ari room to work with! "Gyyaaaaah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next