by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water Empty Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Hentai Endurance Match

Spoiler:

Wichapi had arrived in Japan some weeks ago, and since that time she had been doing a little research.

Always a nature lover, stemming from the profound respect for Mother Earth that the Lakota people had had for millennia, Wichapi had been scouting out some of the best spots in the Japanese Alps for excellent fighting spots, as well as looking for affordable housing options out here, away from the loud, throbbing noise and pulsating lights of Tokyo, where she had currently settled into a cramped one-bedroom apartment without any yard or outdoor space of its own.

She did have one particular goal in mind, before even finding a new place to live, when it came to these wanderings. A certain matter of setting the record straight with an old rival. But there was one important detour she needed to take in pursuit of that goal before she felt ready to execute her plan.

Wichapi hadn't wrestled since arriving in Japan, and her body was craving the rough touch of another.

So now she waited, naked as the day she was born, on the gravel bank of the Azuza River, for an opponent to arrive. Wichapi had sent the girl—who she knew would be an excellent test of her abilities, the perfect warmup for the duel she was getting set for—a nice little letter specifying the date, time, and location, as well as a few other, less urbane bits of information. Looking out into the river, Wichapi could see the ring: sunken into the water, so that only a lip of about two inches rose above the surface. Inside, a very clay-heavy gray mud, the kind which sucked up onto skin and into crevices and stuck there, felt like glue, and made loud, exciting squelching sounds whenever a body tried to break free of it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water Empty Re: Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by BritBrat Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Dear Li-Mei,

I need someone to practice on. I've heard very good things about your stamina. Meet me here. No need to bring a change of clothes. Let's see why this bitch likes you.

Love,
A "friend" of Ari

"Hmmm..."

Li-Mei did not know what to think when she first saw that letter. It was something out of the blue when it came in her letterbox and she stared at it for like a good five minutes. But among the usual feeling of confusion was a feeling of intrigue. Fight requests sent by letter isn't something that is common nowadays, especially with emails being a thing. But that brought a nostalgic feeling, back when she was younger and was back in her village near Guilin. Especially with her fellow schoolmates fighting in the muddy pits. The pinned location in the map attached looked to be placed something similar to her home, right on the outskirts of Nagato, which is pretty much in between Tokyo and Kyoto. Weird that this person wanted Li-Mei to meet her deep in the mountains, but there were a few other things that caught her attention.

The big one being that she seems to know Ari. From the looks of things, she doesn't seem to like her very much. Which she would assume that she could be one of her foes that Ari faced. But none really came to mind. Minerva Larsen could be possible, she did disappear right after Ari took the Hentai belt from her. But it might not be just her, it could be anyone and the Chinese woman knew all too well how Ari liked to travel the world in order to find some great challengers. Now she was more than curious, someone from Ari's past came to Li-Mei and asking her for some practice.

Never a dull moment it seems.

The unknown feeling influenced her to oblige, coming in on the date and time that the person told her to meet her. Following the map, she wore the kind of clothes that you would expect for hiking. A black fleece jacket and some tight shorts with some matching sneakers as she trekked the place, following the Azuza river. She wasn't quite sure what to expect coming into this, but she had a feeling it was going to be worth coming here. The views were very nice!

Once she neared the location, the Oriental Rose looked up to see a very elaborate ring setup. Which looked pretty similar to the kind of ring that she was in when she faced Ari a few years ago. A sunken ring, that was clear. And then she saw the woman, stark naked, on the gravel bank. Now this one she definitely hasn't seen before. But she looked absolutely beautiful. Lakotan if she was to guess correctly. Ari sure knows how to get the right woman.

Appearing from the trees, she made herself known to the unknown woman, her amethyst gaze staring at her, hypnotic as they always are, appraising the "opponent". And there was much to look at. "So...you must be Ari's 'friend'." A smile crept upon her lips.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water Empty Re: Wichapi vs. Li-Mei: Mud in the Water

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 am

Wichapi never doubted the girl would come to meet her. AFW wrestlers, as a group, could not resist a challenge. But specifically to Li-Mei, Wichapi knew that this offer would be too interesting for her to pass up, with the subtle sexuality inherent in the challenge and the references to a certain former "champion" that Li-Mei was very familiar with. The scenic backdrop Wichapi had chosen was, also, something that a girl might only see once in a lifetime.

The gentle crack of a branch told the Lakota that her opponent had finally arrived. Of course, Wichapi knew that, when Li-Mei finally arrived, it would not be long before the Chinese wrestler's eyes were drawn inexorably to her naked body. Wichapi smiled, her captivating red eyes capturing Li-Mei's purple pair. Though Wichapi couldn't fault those purple eyes from wandering down a ways from her face. "That's right," Wichapi confirmed. "I saw the sort of fight you put up against my dear friend, and thought you might be interested in going body to body with a real messy wrestler."

She stepped forward, out from the shade of a tree and into the sun, her path intersecting with Li-Mei's just a few feet from the water's edge. "My name is Wichapi," she continued. "Mud wrestling champion of the world."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Li-Mei herself wasn't one to back down from a challenge, but she was curious. Curious as to who this person might be that had sent the letter. There were countless of women that Ari had faced that are even outside of AFW so the possibilities were endless. What she did expect was that that they were to be beautiful specimens that ever walked the earth. The Chinese woman knew Ari had a particular taste and knows how to pick the right one.

And from the first sight of the Lakotan woman, Li-Mei was proven right, meeting the stark naked woman near the river. Of course, those eyes would roam around that body of hers, everything was just right to the Oriental Rose. From head to toe, she was fit, built well, gloriously endowed, just had a body to die for. Perhaps Li-Mei should ask Ari more about the women that she met. Then again, if they were to come to her then that would be a nice fate.

The amethyst gaze would soon meet with Wichapi's ruby ones when she spoke, commenting about that one match Li-Mei had. Her first Friction match. Which arguably was way better than Ari's eventual win over her hated rival Minerva in Summer Splash. Apparently, she saw that one. How she managed to push Ari to the limit and come up with newer ways to bring an orgasm out of an opponent. China's Most Lovely Export blushed a bit. That match remained as her most-watched ever and it put her to the level near AFW's Hentai Elite. So, of course, Wichapi had seen that.

The proclamation adding to the offer that she would want to go up against a real WAM wrestler did intrigue Li-Mei. There was no woman like Ari who spearheaded that and she wondered how much better Wichapi claimed. "Mmmm...world champion you say?" Her smile grew bigger. "You would forgive me, Wichapi, as I probably would have heard about you if you are indeed a Mud-Wrestling world champion. We do get a lot in AFW making such claims, only to be debunked and fucked hard." She would roll her shoulders down to let the bag drop down off her back before her hands moved to the zipper on top.

"But...since you know Ari...I'm willing to test that claim out." Unzipping the tight jacket as she exposes what was underneath...which so happens to be nothing at all. Completely naked, without a bra even, the Oriental Rose showcased her upper body. She did say not to bring a change of clothes. "I can safely assume you and her have some...history between you two."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:38 pm

Li-Mei could not help but ogle Wichapi—the Lakota girl expected as much, of course, since she was stark naked her tan body and extraordinary white hair shining in the sun. Wichapi spread her arms out and widened the space between her feet, making sure there was no crease on her body that the Chinese girl's eyes couldn't get at least a peek into, if they were so inclined.

The Chinese wrestler blushed, and Wichapi smirked, enjoying the cute, slightly flustered expression on her soon-to-be opponent's face. Li-Mei wasn't a meek little flower, though, as she decided to try to tease Wichapi a little bit about her "claim" to the world title of mud wrestling. Wichapi was used to being doubted. Everyone she knew from the reservation was, but that didn't stop any of them, and that would never stop her. "You must not pay much attention to the mud wrestling scene, then. I guess it may not be as popular on this side of the ocean, but just try looking up the Mud Wrestling World Championships sometime. See for yourself the caliber of woman who's about to fuck you raw and bend you into shapes you thought didn't exist."

Li-Mei began to strip, and Wichapi would hold her hands behind her back as she watched the process. It turned out to be fairly quick, as Li-Mei did heed Wichapi's request not to bother bringing a change of clothes. Her upper body was naked underneath her jacket, and Wichapi smiled as her eyes grazed across those perky tits. "History, sure. You can call it that. She thinks she's better than true mud wrestlers, but still wants to be the queen bitch of the pit. It's just a game to her, but I'm not going to let her keep on putting up this act much longer."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:34 pm

There wasn't anything wrong with taking a good look, considering the Lakotan was there, naked just for Li-Mei herself to see. And she got to see pretty much every inch of her body as her gaze travelled up and down, making sure to get everything, excited that she could roll around with such a woman. She certainly has the body for a champion. The silver hair did remind her of someone else she had faced before. Perhaps a coincidence that they both have dark skin and white hair. A rare beauty, indeed.

Course, Wichapi would meet Li-Mei's initial doubts, something she expected. "Well forgive me, my village doesn't really know much about the concept of the internet. Our mud-wrestling scene isn't something that is known. The kind you'd found out by someone who knew someone else who knew a rumour." She chuckled, letting her jacket fall to the floor, before getting both shoes off. "But I am willing to guess that the competition in the Mud Wrestling World Championships, as elite as it may sound, isn't enough for you. So you came here. More specifically, to me..." Kicking her shoes off behind her, she flicked her bluish-raven hair back behind her. "...Because you want some real competition."

Li-Mei would finally take off her tight shorts, peeling them off her flawless skin, making sure just to give a nice show for the Lakotan staring at her as she explains a bit of her history between her and Ari. "And I am sure you know what Ari is like. But I managed to push her past levels she didn't think existed. Ari wouldn't have got to that point with any other woman. And that was in my first match ever in AFW and not even in mud. So I'm sure you could see the calibre of woman AFW attracts. Where pain and pleasure are unlike anything you would experience." Letting it fall to her ankles, she would step out of them, walking up to meet Wichapi. "I'll gladly test you out, though. I'm genuinely curious. Like to see how far you could really go. Especially in the mud."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:43 pm

Wichapi watched that jacket drop off of Li-Mei's body, revealing that naked chest, letting the Lakota girl soak up the sight of those full, perky tits. She was unabashed about watching, having never had much in the way of inhibitions, from childhood all the way up to the present day. A girl with inhibitions would not excel in the mud wrestling pit the way Wichapi did.

Li-Mei made an excuse for not knowing about the World Championships, and Wichapi, while she would accept it, couldn't help but prod the Chinese fighter a little more as she wiggled out of those shorts. "My village hardly has any conception of the internet, either. We're the poorest region of the United States, forgotten by Washington and never given a chance. But I still managed to find it, and now that you're in Japan, I might recommend you find those search results and give them a quick read, friend."

Once the Chinese woman was nude, Wichapi's eyes focused in on the girl's crotch, tracing the lines of her pinkish labia, on full display thanks to that shaven crotch. Wichapi had to admit, those contours were a treat for the eyes, especially in motion, and her eyes also noted the flexing of those thigh muscles as Li-Mei walked up to her so they could get properly acquainted. Once her opponent was within range, Wichapi would casually slip one hand down to cup that pussy, while the other hand reached around to grab a butt cheek, pull on it, run fingers down the line of the Chinese girl's butt crack.

"There is little challenge there for me, that's true. But will you do any better than the champions I've beaten? The mud wrestling queens of Europe, and South America?" Wichapi shrugged, tightening her grip on that pussy as she did, pressing fingers against those labia. "That remains to be seen."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Li-Mei saw the eyes of Wichapi, her sanguine gaze was unmistaken as to what her intentions were. She certainly wasn't shy and it was a trait to have in hentai. Or even mud wrestling. It's where the unbashful thrive. And she knew that Wichapi was going to be fun.

The Chinese woman knew that the Lakotan would not back down from any doubters and her excuse was quite flimsy, more in a joking manner. She would prod more, which caused Li to chuckle more as she slipped out of those shorts. "From one village girl to another then. At least we managed to be something." She would say, placing her hands on her hips, tilting her head a tad bit with a smile. "If it makes you feel any better though, I will give it a look. Not right now...when I can see you up close and personal."

And up close and personal she would as she strode towards Wichapi, who was still focusing on her eyes. It tells a lot, especially how her body reacts from getting near to her. And once she was within reach, she went out, couldn't keep her hands to herself and cupped her pussy. Li-Mei wouldn't be deterred that much if something simple would fluster the Chinese woman. 

And that is where she realized Wichapi was close, but not close enough. Her hands cupped the butt cheeks before pulling her close, bringing the Lakotan right up her body so that their tits, their abs, their hips could meet. "Well, since you already saw me..." Giving her cheeks a little squeeze. "...I reckon you know the answer to that."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:34 am

Wichapi's hands wasted little time in beginning to explore Li-Mei's body. The Chinese girl not only welcomed that, but took it a step further. She grabbed Wichapi's ass and reeled her in, bringing their bodies together, superceding the exploration that the Lakota's hand had been involved in as their pussies brushed together and their tits squished into each other. Wichapi purred as she felt those hands squeezing her butt cheeks. She did have a fondness for ass play, so she didn't mind that sort of kneading at all.

She would let the hand that was cupping Li-Mei's pussy slide out from between them, to make sure those bare, eager pussy lips were in full contact. While her other hand was busy grabbing, squeezing, pinching, and slapping at Li-Mei's butt cheek, that hand traveled up her body, admiring her smooth skin, before finding a breast and latching onto it from the side, squeezing it, finding her nipple and giving it a playful twist.

"Oh, no, I don't know the answer to that yet," Wichapi would insist, as she happily played with Li-Mei's ass and tit, while her pussy brushed slowly back and forth and her opponent's. "You managed to push Ari, but I can't say she's that good right now. She may have gone soft, doing all these slap-and-giggle matches, avoiding the harsh, dirty reality I live in. I need to use you as a measuring stick. And I will give you a hell of a ride in the process."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:52 pm

If Li-Mei wanted Wichapi to explore every single inch of her body then who was she to deny it. She welcomed it, enjoying her touch, all the while she brought her in, body to body. Their breasts would mash against each other as they get to know one another. More and more, Li-Mei would understand the woman. And she certainly wasn't shy. Then again, she knows Ari and she wasn't the type to go after shy ones.

Whichapi seemed to like this sort of thing so the Oriental Rose would keep on with kneading her ass, massaging it. It was a glorious ass indeed and it felt good on her fingers. The Lakotan meanwhile would remove her hand so that their pussies would meet with one another uninterrupted. One hand gripped her buttcheek while the other played with her breast, tweaking her nipple. She prefered a more hands-off approach but would let a gasp regardless.

"Perhaps." Li-Mei would simply reply once she heard more from Wichapi. "But by all means. Measure away. It has been a while since I tussled with another villager. Get me back to my roots." Meanwhile, her own hips would start to bump onto Wichapi's.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next