by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 Empty Re: Kawaii Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:40 am

While Micca was fixing her hair that was pulled by Shiho earlier, the blonde kawaii pushed herself up while Micca was still perched on her back. "Wah!!" Micca let out a startled yelp when she was lifted up, finding her legs dangling while still sitting on Shiho's back.

And with her legs dangling, Shiho went to grab her legs and give her a shove, causing Micca to fall off of her, crashing into the canvas face first! "Aaaugh!!" She squealed painfully upon her harsh landing.

"Uuuuuh..." Micca held her hurt face, moaning. At this rate, she was in a great danger, with her stunned and writhing in pain on the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:08 am

Shiho managed to escape! Ha! "Ha!" she repeated, this time out loud and not just in her head. Served the brown-haired girl right for thinking that she could actually beat Shiho when something as important as a worshipful honorific was on the line. Really, Shiho was just doing the Japanese language a favor. No one needed a name like Micca-sama to exist in the world, least of all Micca, seeing as how a title like that didn't fit her at all! Shiho was going to demonstrate that right now, as she rolled up onto her hands and knees.

Her shove had done more than she might have hoped. She actually did manage to shove Micca down hard into the canvas, the girl evidently hitting her face and becoming stunned by that impact. Shiho, all of a sudden, had a golden opportunity to finish off her foe! She didn't have much submission hold experience, but she knew a couple of them, and she was going to employ one now.

"Sorry, Micca-tan," she said, emphasizing the slightly taunting honorific, "but this is my win!" And with that, Shiho would try to jump on Micca's back, aiming to sit down on it and grab her arms to pull them up over her knees, locking in a camel clutch!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:41 am

Micca winced, still feeling the pain from getting her face slammed into the canvas. She groaned when she heard Shiho's taunt. There's no way she could just let it slide. With her being in a very vulnerable position, she needed to move quickly, or else the blonde kawaii would be able to take advantage of her current predicament.

"Uhhh!!" Then, Shiho jumped onto Micca's back, and she winced a little upon taking the other kawaii's weight. Her arms were then pulled over Shiho's knees before the blonde kawaii went to grab her by her chin, putting her in a camel clutch. "Uuuuuuhh!!!" Micca closed her eyes shut, trying to endure the sensation of being bent by the other kawaii. She started thrashing, hoping that she could buck Shiho off of her with her frantic movement.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:37 pm

Shiho moved quickly, pouncing onto Micca's back and quickly gathering up the brunette kawaii's arms. With a hard yank, she had the limbs around her own knees, and she would give them a couple of extra tugs to make sure it was as tight and painful as possible! The worse it was, the faster Micca would submit and call her Shiho-sama, and then both of them could take a break from this! And then maybe Shiho would be nice enough to teach Micca a thing or two about fighting! "Just give up! Give up to Shiho-sama, Micca-tan!"

The brunette knew she was in a bad spot, clearly. Shiho hoped it was unescapable, but apparently Micca had some experience in this regard. Or at least she had enough energy to bully her way out of these kinds of things. She started thrashing, and Shiho gasped and yelped as she bounced around on Micca's back, nearly falling off, those arms slipping out from around her knees! "Stop it! Stop it!" she insisted, as she tried to grab Micca's arms and lock them back in, insistent upon reestablishing the hold before Micca could make something out of the chaos she had caused!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks to her struggling and squirming, Micca managed to slip her arms off Shiho's knees, freeing them. With Shiho trying to grab those arms and put them back on her knees, Micca would shake them as she would bring them to the mat, pushing herself up so that she could lift the blonde kawaii up on her back. "Uuuuuunnghh!!!" She grunted, feeling the weight of the girl on her back. She was thankful that Shiho was a kawaii instead of a full-sized girl, or else she would be struggling under her weight.

"Hyaaahh!!" With a cute, determined yell, Micca would try to throw Shiho off of her, hoping to send the other kawaii crashing into the mat. She would try to take a few seconds to recover before she could try pouncing on Shiho, hoping to get herself on top of her and take advantage of her current condition. She was hoping that Shiho would be left in a daze upon being thrown off of her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 am

Shiho's grabbbing arms missed Micca's escaping limbs, and all of a sudden she had a big mess on her hands. The brunette got her hands on the canvas, and pushed hard, using her rather impressive strength to force the two of them up and off of the canvas! Shiho gasped, as she found herself riding Micca like a horse, her legs dangling over her foe's sides with her feet lightly brushing along the ring surface, giving her no purchase as she felt her body swaying with every movement Micca made.

Shiho put a hand on Micca's head, ready to pull her hair. "H-hey, you lay back down and just take it, you—waaaahh!!" Shiho did not have a chance to pull hair or do anything else to stop Micca, as the girl started bucking like a pony and the blonde suddenly found herself flying off of her foe's back and smacking down onto the canvas, tumbling and rolling a couple of times before she came to rest. She let out a loud cry of pain and shock as she hit, and she was pretty sure she might have gotten a friction burn somewhere on her left leg! And things would just go from bad to worse as Micca pounced on top of her!

"Gaah!" Shiho wailed, as she brought her hands up in between Micca and her own face, slapping at Micca's shoulders and chest. "Get off! Now!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:43 am

Getting herself straddling Shiho's body, Micca had to deal with Shiho's hands trying to push her away, slapping at her shoulders and chest. Grunting, she would try to catch those hands by her wrist, hoping to stop the blonde from making her stay on top of her uncomfortable. She would make sure that her grip on those wrists would prevent her from slipping her hands free, thus preventing her from pushing Micca off of her.

Now sitting on Shiho's body, Micca would smile down at her teasingly. At the moment, she wanted to hear Shiho surrendering and calling her Micca-sama more than anything, because she was sure that having the other kawaii calling her Micca-sama would be fun. She couldn't wait to see the look on Shiho's face when she was eventually forced to address Micca with a '-sama'.

"Well, you know what to do right? Just call me Micca-sama and I'll stop~ *giggle*..." Micca said before giggling. She sure was having fun at the moment, and she was looking forward to hear Shiho calling her Micca-sama anytime soon.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:13 am

Shiho swung her hands as hard as she could up at Micca, trying to really nail her hard and leave her shoulders and flat chest stinging so much that she would have to get off and nurse that pain away before she could even think about trying to hurt Shiho any more. But Micca was quick to grab onto Shiho's wrists and she pinned the blonde's hands down on the canvas! The Sendai native whined and tried to shove upward with her arms, but with the aid of gravity it looked like the brunette was going to be able to keep Shiho down!

At least for a little while. Shiho was already plotting how to escape, of course—it would need to revolve around her legs and her lower body, since her arms were restrained—but right now she was stunned and needed to just survive the embarrassment of being underneath such an obviously skittish opponent!

"Gggghhhrrr! I am just g-gonna...spank the heck out of you! Or something!! J-just wait until I get out...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:50 pm

Micca giggled upon hearing Shiho's threat. Seriously, the other kawaii sounded so cute when she trying to sound threatening. But she also knew that it's only a matter of time before the blonde kawaii would regain her bearing and try to get her off of her. And while Micca was on top of Shiho, the blonde kawaii's legs were still free, and Micca needed to do something about them in order to truly restrain her.

"Oooh really? That's a lot harder, you know? You can just call me Micca-sama and get this over with~" Micca said before giggling again as she would shift her position a little, moving her legs forward before she placed them on top of Shiho's hands so that her own hands would be free.

With her hands freed, Micca would move them behind, leaning back a little so that she could reach for Shiho's legs. Hopefully successful in grabbing them, Micca planned to pull them apart, spreading them in order to cause pain and discomfort for Shiho!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:18 am

For an instant, Shiho's arms were free, and the blonde would try to throw them upwards—only for them to run right into Micca's thin but smooth thighs, as the brunette brought those limbs down to pin Shiho again, putting her in a compromising, schoolgirl-style position which did not sit well at all with the blonde rookie. She snarled and showed her teeth like a feral dog as she kicked her legs around, trying to shove up as hard as she could to destabilize Micca and throw her off! "Grrrrgggh!! It's not easier to call you that...because that's stupid! Totally stupid! Now...gah! Get off!"

She kicked up with both of her legs again, but when she did they were suddenly caught by Micca's arms! Shiho's eyes got wider and her face turned red as Micca pulled her legs apart, forcing her to do the splits against her will and making her thighs and her groin burn with pain! Of course, it was a very compromising position, too—anyone would be embarrassed to be crotch-up like this with her legs spread, even when she had workout gear on!

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" Shiho yelled, straining against Micca with all her might!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next