Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 3:51 am

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 7:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Moving On Up

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Moving On Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Moving On Up

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 pm

That was what Blossom loved the most about these little private incursions with her lover. Outside, everyone was afraid of Death Bunny. She was this untouchable badass, aloof and distant and so dangerous. The Scourge of the AFW. The Hare Harbinger of Doom.

Blossom loved that Death Bunny, of course. She was so cool and stylish and everything she kind of wished she could be but knew she’d never pull off. But when the lights went down, she had another Death Bunny that was she quite fond of, too. The close friend, the tender love, the blushing beauty whose sweaty scent was familiar to her nostrils.

That was the Death Bunny that had come to play tonight, and Blossom was having her way with her.

”2…”

Two licks, now. Long, swirling licks that pressed deep into her lover’s sex, as she went over the familiar territory. At the same time, she reached down and cupped a cheek of Death Bunny’s butt in each hand, firmly massaging the tender flesh, feeling the muscles buried within. How could someone be so soft yet so hard at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:45 am

In the lustful throes of what was earnestly looking like an impending climax to both the bedroom match and D.B. herself, Blossom was probably unaware that she was joining a select group of people who could claim to have bested the Bunny Phenom on more than one occasion. A feat that brutal behemoths and merciless submissionists thought nigh impossible after having stepped up to D.B. only to get stepped on.

And yet a flowery grappler was proving all bruisers wrong with an intimate frenching of D.B's sopping wet nethers and a kneading massage of her well-rounded backside. Blossom was the complete anti-thesis of D.B. in almost every imaginable, and it was the fact that D.B. saw nothing of herself in Blossom, that made her love her all the more. As if Blossom was the missing half of herself she thought was dead long ago.

...not to say there wasn't just something so hot about being being brought to an orgasmic finish and sensually overpowered by someone as cherubic as the sweaty flower child weighing her down. Blossom tonguing plunge having D.B. wriggle and buck her hips up as she muffled her moans into her lover's nethers until the pinning lick just so happened to make contact with D.B.'s clit. An overwhelming shudder coursed through D.B. as she folded her her leg behind Blossom's head, forcing her head further inward as she rode her lover's face for ever delicious second of her orgasm before slumping back down. Splayed out, exhausted, and with a shimmering sheen of sweat...

"...*pant*...*pant*..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Three licks now, and Blossom made the most of them all.

The first one wasn’t technically a single lick, but a bunch of quick flicks, battering Death Bunny tender sex about, slapping the folds with a fluttering touch. A little trick she’d learned from Hayley - though she’d never tell her girlfriend that - and it seemed to do the trick here, exciting her nerves and leaving her wide open to the follow-up.

The second was a longer lick, as Blossom pushed deep into Death Bunny’s clit and explored as far as she could go, pressing and swirling and sliding and sucking and licking and lapping at everything she could get her tongue on.

The third one would one have to remain a mystery, because Death Bunny came before she could get to it, splattering Blossom’s lips and leaving her with a milky smile.
”Three.”

She giggled and used her tongue for more productive efforts, cleaning up the fruits of her labor, wanting to leave her lover’s pussy as clean as she’d found it.

Once she was satisfied with her efforts, Blossom slid up Death’s Bunny’s body, rubbing against her as she rose, until she was face to face. She gave her lover a quick peck on the lips, before reaching up to stroke her soft, purple hair, and those adorable ears of hers. ”And that’s a win for me. I think you owe me a secret.”

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 pm

It almost felt like there was excessive gravity keeping D.B. pinned to bed, inert and unmoving. Well, aside from some light squirming thanks to Blossom' s continued lapping well after the deed had been done. Her half-lidded eyes spacing out as she stared into the ceiling and panted exhaustively while basking in the shimmering, sweaty afterglow of what was just their first day together. The benefits of moving in together were already starting to outweigh any negatives once the prospect of having access to this level of impassioned love-making 24/7 dawned on D.B.

That knowledge did come with a bit of a downer as Blossom reminded D.B. of their wager after re-adjusting herself so they were now eye to eye. D.B. gave a dejected sigh from realizing that she was suddenly finding herself in a losing streak against her flowery lover. Not something she was entirely proud of, but when their matches ended with Blossom smiling down at her, it became that much harder to find anything to complain about.

"...*sigh*...you do realize this evens us up, right?...Hmm, maybe I'm losing my touch. Maybe I should hang up my trenchcoat and top hat..." D.B. sarcastically uttered before wrapping her arms around Blossom and hugging her tightly. "...anyway, a bet's a bet. But are you sure you wanna hear what I have to say? I don't think you're gonna look at me the same way ever again once I tell you this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Death Bunny spoke and wrapped her arms around her, pulling Blossom in tight and close. Her nostrils filled with the scent of her girlfriends sweat and lust, a heavenly scent that left her dizzy. In this embrace, she felt so safe, so secure, like there was nothing in the world that could harm. Death Bunny was her protector, her shield, the one thing in this world that would never harm her or let her be harmed. She wished she could just stay here forever, cuddling with her.

Her girlfriend. Her lover. Just thinking those things made her heart warm, like she couldn’t believe she was this blessed.

”Don’t even joke.” She gave Death Bunny a playful spank on the thigh. ”The trenchcoat and hat are essential. I simply can’t accept a trenchcoatless Death Bunny.” She shifted around and layed her cheek against her lover’s, breathing heated puffs into her neck. ”And there’s not a single thing you could say that will ever make me love you any less. So hit me. I’m ready.”

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:48 am

The degree to which Death Bunny cradled Blossom so securely, yet so affectionately, was born from a bizarre thought in D.B.'s head. That if she didn't hold her lover as tightly as she could, that she would disappear. Fade away into nothingness and have this dream be shattered like she internally feared it was. She had the psychological scars to prove that she could handle most any trauma and still walk away relatively well-adjusted...but if she were to lose Blossom....well, everyone has their limits.

So she held Blossom near and dear to her heart in their sweat-slickened embrace from her, admittedly silly phobia. Overcome by just how pleasant it was to feel her lover's breasts mushroomed against her own, the heated breathes trickling down her neck, and the re-affirming words that came along with them. The bunny girl sighed with a hidden smile as she nuzzled her cheek against Blossom's.

"...*sigh*...Alright...but don't say I didn't warn you..."
D.B. ominously whispered into her lover's earlobe, the next words coming out of her mouth forever unveiling a deeply hidden, confidential, and classified secret that had been locked away from any living soul for longer than D.B. can remember...which was...

The Big Secret...:

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:35 am

Blossom’s heart fluttered as she waited for the secret to be revealed, reaching a level on anticipatory excitement that was typically reserved for midnight game released and early showings of Summer blockbusters. Her mind raced with all the possibilities?

Would she learn Death Bunny’s favorite position?

Her middle name?

How she’d come up with her name?

That was one of the great things about Death Bunny. The woman was an enigma wrapped inside a puzzle tucked beneath a conundrum. There were so many interesting things to learn about her, and Blossom wanted to spend a lifetime parsing it all out.

Finally, finally, finally came the reveal, and when Death Bunny tossed that little nugget out into the world, Blossom gasped right away, her eyes shot up to her lover’s purple hair, contemplating, picturing, thinking. ”You mean...you’re not a natural violet?” She ran her fingers through the purple strands with an impish grin, playful all the way. [color=Green]”I don’t know what to think of you anymore. Hm.”[color]

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am

Alright. D.B. may have copped out with this one. Sometimes her hair dye faded and needed to be re-applied, so Blossom was going to be clued into this when D.B. eventually walks out of the shower with golden blonde hair. While not exactly an earth-shattering revelation that delved into her long since dead and buried past, it was still a cherished secret that put Blossom one step closer to knowing all there was to know about Death Bunny...though a small part of D.B. would have liked to see the expression on Blossom's face if she just one day sat on the couch next to her with an entirely different hair color.

"Har Dee Har Har...*sigh*...here, just look." D.B. brushed back her hair while turning her head to the side. Once Blossom closely examined a few selects strands, she would notice a few blonde roots that D.B. had missed during her last application. Just to show Blossom she wasn't fibbing.

"If you're ever looking to start a new life after burning down you're old one, small tricks like this can do wonders for making yourself unrecognizable from who you used to be. It kinda ticked me off knowing that airhead Kelly Conway and I had the same hair color...but anyway, now you know." D.B. tossed her hair back and turned her head back to face Blossom, a wholesome smile on her face where normally there would only be taciturn grimness.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:55 am

Blossom didn’t want to pry too much into her lover’s past life. She’d been around her enough to know the woman was an extremely private person, valued her secrets, and while she wanted to become the world’s first and only Death Bunny expert, she was smart enough not to rush the process. It had to be organic. Natural. Earned.

So, for now, she was content to just sit there and imagine what Death Bunny would’ve been like with shimmering golden strands. It wasn’t bad. But…

”I think I like the purple hair best. It’s you.” She ran a finger over her roots and gave them a light stroke, before she moved over and nuzzled against Death Bunny, settling in with her lover. She laid her head on those soft, pillowy breasts, her favorite resting place and whispered, her words carrying just far enough to reach her ears in the silence.

”You know you can trust me with anything, right? Whatever you want to tell, whenever you want to tell it.” She hummed. ”I can be the pages of your diary.”

Was that from a song? She seemed to remember hearing it in a song. Either way, it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:20 pm

There was an odd sense of bittersweet revelation once Blossom said those lasting words while snuggling her head against the swelling curvature of D.B.'s ample breasts for what was looking like another one of her adorable cat naps. She appreciated that Blossom preferred her purple locks...but they weren't real. It was all just a part of becoming Death Bunny and casting aside her birthright, heritage, and even her very name for the sake of becoming something greater. Sometimes...she wondered just who she really was, and who was more real. Death Bunny, or the person before all of that. And if Blossom was in love with nothing more than shadow of the real thing.

...D.B sighed and realized she was overthinking things again. Her moody introspection bringing up thoughts for a much later time. Her sullen thoughts were almost making her forget where she even was right now, and how she should be appreciating all of this. She embraced Blossom tenderly with a hand on the back of her scruffy head and her other arm wrapped just above her cute backside. She took a deep breath through her pursed lips and gazed up at the ceiling through half-lidded eyes as she finally found herself sinking into that cuddling state of rest that Blossom wanted for her as she finally started relaxing in her new home.

"I know I can......*sigh*...I know I can...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6