by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Settling a Debt (Yori)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Settling a Debt (Yori) Empty Settling a Debt (Yori)

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:11 am

Cicilia had already rounded up their desired foods in their desired quantities including a good bit of ice cream, Sayumi's choice of course. She was surprised to find that the total cost of this bet didn't actually put her in crippling debt and, in fact, Sayumi had much more mercy than her super-villain persona let on. Together, the two of them had made their way to the German's apartment, food in their arms...

"Well... Here it is."

The place was small, without question, a thin hallway leading into a small living-room. Within that, there was a small flat-screen TV with a game console hooked up, a controller resting lightly on the floor at the foot of a bean-bag chair well in front of the actual sofa. Looking to the right, they'd see the kitchen/dining room containing a stove/oven, a counter, cabinets, a fridge and a small table in the corner, two chairs only. To the left of the Living-room led to the bathroom, closet, and on the far end of the hall, Cicilia's bedroom but she doubted that they'd actually be going in there. After all, it was just lunch.

The place was small, without doubt, but comfortably so, enough inside to make it hers, enough space to keep from feeling cramped. Her little happy place.

"Welcome to my home, Sayumi. It's... uh... the best I can do." The German shrugged lightly before offering the girl her hand, more to take whatever groceries she was carrying so Cicilia could start unpacking their food. If she abliged, the boxer would nod and smile in thanks before taking them over to the nearest kitchen counter and setting them atop.

"So... What do you think?" Cicilia offered, pulling out the fixings for her Rouladen. "It's not the best place out there but I like it."

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Settling a Debt (Yori) Empty Re: Settling a Debt (Yori)

Post by Yori Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:22 am

When Cicilia had said her place was small, she expected much less then what she saw. Perhaps the German woman was use to more where she came from, but here across the pond, compact was the name of the apartment game. If she had an actual bed instead of a futon she was already more upscale than most native apartments she had looked at in the area when getting her own place.

Sayumi paused when they entered, curiously looking if there was a designated place for her to slip off her beach sandals... It didn't seem so. There were no slippered for guests either. The boxer's apartment lacked a few of the trappings she was accustomed to. She remained awkwardly near the doorway, handing over her grocery bags to Cicilia. "Its okay for me to come in, right?" Better safe than sorry.

When asked her thoughts, she leaned in, scanned what she could see from the doorway. "Cozy." She offered. It seemed nice enough from here. "How long have you been here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:37 am

Cicilia paused when they first entered, watching as Sayumi just stood there in the doorway awkwardly like a vampire outside a home she was not yet invited. She asked if it was okay to come in and the German just looked at her like she was some kind of alien before smiling and nodding.

"Of course. Welcome to my home."

In Germany, places like this with only a few rooms just large enough to accommodate a few people was about the most average apartment one could rent. They had tables, beds (granted not the best beds), kitchen appliances, the works. Everything else from the Bean-bag seat to the tv, to the game system were all Cicilia's, stuff she spent her fight-money on to make her living here all that much more bearable.

Yes... It was indeed true that Cicila was used to FAR more luxury than she was currently living. Back in Munich, she lived in one of the biggest houses just short of a plantation with ceilings higher than this building and craftsmanship that made this place look like a child's work. Her family were among the best boxers and wrestlers around and yet here she was, sitting among the normal folk, starting from the bottom... Yes, this was small to her.

As The German began to unload their groceries, She peeked into the living room, catching Sayumi's question.

"Uhm... I guess about... maybe a month or two...? Maybe three...?" Cicilia couldn't quite remember. The days kind of... blended together after a while. "It's been a little while... I just moved away from my family you see. They were... difficult." The German's words took a slight edge at the mention of her folks. "What about you? How long have you been around here?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:01 am

Carefully she slipped off her beach sandals and set them near the door before truly crossing the threshold of where she considered the apartment to begin. She never wandered to far from Cicilia, not sure what was okay to sit on or touch.

"Here, here, just over two years now. Though I grew up not to far from here, you can get there by train if you make a day trip of it. Things are mostly the same, just a lot more crowded. City life is... A trial sometimes. But I like it. I like having my own place and not being confined..."

She scooted up behind Cicilia, leaning around the woman to root though one was the bags as she talked. When they stopped for ice cream she had also gotten some things for herself. A small box of tiny panda shaped cookies and some fruit stickers that had happy chibi faces on them. They had been bagged separate from the rest, but thrown in after. "When I was younger, family life was difficult also." She left it at that, eyes lighting up in an ah-ha moment as she tugged the bright pink bag with tiny red marking for the store it came from in the bottom corner. Unzipping her hand bag she stowed the items for later.

"May I use your rest room? I should freshen up a bit." Though they had been around town, she could still feel a bit of sand in some places and could use a quick rinse. She didn't want to leave bits of the beach anyplace she sat. In truth she would have rather do a shower and a fresh pair of clothes, but she would have to make due

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:42 am

Cicilia couldn't help but smile to herself as Sayumi trailed her rather closely, finding the whole interaction nothing short of adorable. To add onto that, the girl slipped up right behind the German, fiddling about in the groceries for something specific. She did her very best to keep out of the Lavender cutie's way, unpacking the rest of their food just as the girl pulled free her prize: fruit stickers. She was the weirdest person Cicilia had ever met... but also the absolute cutest...

That moment passed though as she explained that she'd been here for at least two years. Sayumi apparently grew up not to far from here and enjoyed the city... at least a bit. Finally, she admitted that her were also difficult... ending the conversation at that. Well... Cicilia didn't quite know how to carry on a conversation after that abrupt an ending. She set the sushi to the side, the food already prepackaged and ready to consume before turning to Sayumi, looking her beach-body over with as much an objective gaze as she were able.

Hmmm.... She thought, tapping her chin. All that's gonna get uncomfortable fast...

As if reading her mind, the lavender beauty asked if she could use the restroom to "freshen up" and that just sparked an idea...

"First door on your right. Oh. Feel free to use the shower in there, by the way... Salt water doesn't feel good after a while." She pointed down the hall that lead to he room and waited for her to slip inside...

Once she had, the boxer quickly moved to her room, checking her clothes for the brightest thing she had in her possession... Black wouldn't do it... White was too bland... Aha!

Cicilia laid a light blue (almost baby blue) tank-top and white short-shorts outside the door to the bathroom, leaving them to be discovered by her guest. She wasn't just going to let Sayumi wander around the house in just her bathing suit! That'd just be uncomfortable... for them both so the least she could do was offer some of her own clothes.

Cicilia returned to the kitchen, beginning the process of cutting up her german dish, getting it ready for the frying... It was always best served hot, after all...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:00 am

"Thank you~" She gave Cicilia a bright smile before heading off where she had been directed, not stopping to take in the apartment. She didn't want to hold up lunch by dawdling.  Closing the bathroom door behind her, locked it behind her. Setting her bag on the sink she started the shower, letting the water heater up as she found a towel to set nearby.

Soap. Check. Shampoo? Not her brand... She popped the bottle open, giving a small sniff. That would do. She couldn't really complain about the free use of Cicilia's facilities. Her shower was at least better than the ones at the gym. All settled, she shimmied out of her swimware and climbed under the spray of water.

She had taken longer then expected for a quick freshening up. Using this time to also thoroughly wash out and dry her swimware as she expected to be wearing it again. She did her best to dry up any wet surface that she had dampened. As she opened the bathroom door she almost tripped over some clothes laid out before her. Blinking she called from the cracked door. "Are these for me?" Raising her voice to be heard throughout the apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 am

Ah, the sound of the shower... The heavy pitter-patter of water slamming into the floor was up there with one of her favorite noises. It was such a calming sound, though most generated by water were. Perhaps it was because she associated the shower with a place of safety, one of comfort and cleanliness (go figure). Whatever the reason, the boxer sighed a gentle one of satisfaction, preheating her stove as she began to cut her beef into little strips.

She didn't get very far before she heard Sayumi's voice call out from the bathroom, asking if these clothes outside were for her.

"YES!" She hollered back, shaking her head and smiling. What would Sayumi look like when she came out, she wondered. Much like she did on the beach she imagined though in a less revealing outfit and smelling like flowers most likely. She was fantasizing so hard while she worked, the girl nearly jumped at the sound of the knife-blade slamming into the cutting board, almost cutting her finger. She stared at how close the blade had come before shaking her head, trying to dismiss or at least bury those feelings and fantasies.

"Not right now, Cicilia..." She muttered to herself, slipping the first strip of beef into the pan with a loud *sizzle*. "You have a debt to settle... Don't get distracted...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:44 am

"OKAY!" She called, scooping up the clothes and closing the door behind her. This would work a bit better. Even though she had tried to dry off her swimwear it still felt a bit damp. The dry clothes would be welcome. Slipping from her bikini, she set it aside near her bag. She worked the short shorts up her thighs, looking behind her to get a good idea how they looked. Not bad! She threw on the tank top on over her bare chest, tugging at the top to make sure she wasn't popping out anyplace. It was a bit on her, but it would work.

She set her swimsuit on a towel by the sink, leaving her bag here as well. She'd come get them later. Sayumi looked over the bathroom one more time, making sure she had everything mostly cleaned up. It all looked good to her. She threw a towel on over her head, drying her hair out as she made her way back to the kitchen. "Thanks for the clothes. Next time, tell me to bring a change so I don't have to inconvenience you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:12 am

Cicilia was already chopping up an onion by the time Sayumi came back, thankfully the stinging scent hadn't reached her eyes yet. When she saw her guest in her new outfit, she couldn't help but smile widely. She looked so good in this, the tanktop showing off her figure just enough and the pants modest enough to be comfortable. She was somewhat proud of her decision and Sayumi seemed happy with it herself, only adding to the German's pride. Seeing her in new clothes reminded Cicilia that she was still in her bathing suit beneath her hoodie. She'd have to change after she was done cooking.

"It's really no trouble." Cicilia promised, giving the lavender cutie a quick once over. Heh... her clothes fit on her quite nicely. "I have tons of outfits. I don't have an issue with sharing one." She turned back to her stove, poking at her creation with a spatula before her sanguine eyes flicked back. "You look good by the way."

The German went back to cooking, chopping up a pickle to throw into the mix. The smell was just starting to get good, the mix of the sour and the savory coming together in such a way that almost made Cicilia's mouth water. GONE were the days she got takeout from those mockeries of German restaurants. Learning to cook them was far more fulfilling.

"You like video-games?" Cicilia questioned flipping the creation in the pan with her spatula, careful to keep it all inside. "If you want, you could play whatever I have in there right now. I think it's... Street-Fighter 4...?" She shrugged lightly. "Just push the big button in the center to start up the system. Oh... and the remote's on the couch.... I think..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:20 am

She laughed at the compliment as she shook her hair out into the towel. "Well, I should hope you like how your clothes look." She paused in thought. She had some pretty ugly sun dresses in her closet. "Most of your clothes anyhow." She slipped up behind Cicilia, rising up on her tip toes to peer at her work from over her shoulder. "I've never really played video games... not like..." She nods her head to the game console. "I use to go to the arcades when I was little, but... yeah not so much after that. I was always... hm. Busy?" She shrugged, dropping back down onto her heels.

She would however wander over to the beanbag chair, daintily prodding it with her toes. "Is it a boxing game?" She was referring to Street Fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next