Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Paying off a Debt

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paying off a Debt Empty Paying off a Debt

Post by Serpon Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:46 am

Still wearing her wrestling uniform, Akiha was now making her way towards Aoko locker room. Though the actress may have forgotten, the Japanese wrestler had not. The match had a special POW condition on it and the raven hair wrestler didn't like to be in debt to anyone. Her body was still hurting, mainly her head after the brutal assault, not to mention she was pretty exhausted. That being said, that wasn't going to stop her from doing this.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Akiha would knock on Aoko room before waiting for a reply. She just hoped that her idol still wasn't mad at her for what happened in the ring. Hopefully, she had the same mentally as Akiha, what happened in the ring, stayed in the ring. Otherwise, this would be an awkward twenty-four hours.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Paying off a Debt Empty Re: Paying off a Debt

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:02 am

Aoko would soon hear a knock on her door, she wasn't exactly sure who it was or what they wanted but she was thankfully still in her wrestling attire, nursing her wounds and aches from the tough match she had just had against Akiha Kosha, the match had brought out a fair bit of anger from her which had made her completely forget about their stipulation.  The POW stipulation that was...

She went to the door and would open it up, which was when she saw Akiha, her eyes would widen as she looked on at the raven haired girl, a slight frown on her face. " I had expected you to be out for a fair bit longer....you're tougher than I thought." Aoko grumbled out a bit as she would open up the door a bit more and then gesture for Akiha to get in. " Can I help you with something ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:53 am

Akiha waited for a moment or two before finally seeing the door open. It seemed that Aoko was not happy to see her. Still, at least she had the manners to open the door and invite her in. “I have been in some brutal matches before. Though doing a one on one cage match was a bit of a new experience for me.” stated the Japanese wrestler as she then made her way into Aoko place. “I am here to fulfill my end of the match, the prisoner of war stipulation. Also, even though you were pretty brutal to me and even though I fought dirty, I think it was still a good match and I have no hard feelings towards you.” stated Akiha as she hoped she could still stay professional to her idol.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:52 am

Aoko would look on at Akiha as she heard what the girl said, she had to admit it to herself, it had been a pretty brutal match...probably one of the most brutal and painful matches for Aoko so far in her time here at AFW. Though she hadn't been in a whole lot of them.

Still it seemed as if this would be a match which she would remember for a long time. Aoko crossed her arms underneath her large chest and listened on to Akiha's words and hearing the girl say what she did....she kinda had to nod and let out a light sight. " Ah...well yeah, it was a pretty good match I suppose, though not my proudest display." the actress let out as she would attempt to bring her right hand forward and offer a handshake to Akiha. " Thank you for the match, and uuh...I had kinda forgotten about the stipulation, but...I look forward to have you as my Prisoner ? Haha, that sounds kind awkward."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

A smile would appear on Akiha face as Aoko offered her hand to be shaken. The raven hair wrestler would shake her idol hand. She was glad that there were no hard feelings between the two. Though she wondered if Aoko would still feel the same if Akiha had won. Well, for now, that didn't matter, as she had a stipulation to fulfill as the foreign wrestler mentioned she had forgotten about it. “I may fight dirty and cheat but I do keep my word. Though I do humbly request we not do anything dirty. I already have a girlfriend and I don't do hentai matches. Otherwise, I think we should be fine, mistress.” stated the raven hair wrestler as she gave a smirk before she then looked around Aoko place, taking it all in.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:02 pm

As Aoko let Akiha into her locker room and she got to hear Akiha's little request on what not to do, the actress would let out a light laugh. She couldn't help but find the entire thing a bit silly. She had honestly never had a POW before, so she wasn't all too sure what to do, but she was certainly not going to do that.

" Uhmm...how about this then, we'll just enjoy ourselves the normal way ? Though I will need to make sure that you know who won...so it can't all just be fun and games." Aoko spoke out as she started to think about it. " Oh! Tomorrow morning, we shall go and do a little photo-shoot together. My choice of clothing of course." Aoko let out as she would start to walk over towards her bag. " For now I suppose I shall take you home. We can play some games, watch some tv and uuh order room-service. Just relax for the night, until the morning comes."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Akiha was glad that Aoko was willing to not only consider her request but also willing to go along with it. From what Aoko said, it didn't sound it would be too bad, in fact, it might actually be fun. “Thank you, I'm glad we could come to an understand. I have no problems with the terms you have given.” stated Akiha in a polite tone. The match had been a brutal one, so the idea of relaxing and ordering room service sounded great. “Alright lead the way.” stated Akiha as she waited for Aoko to get her stuff and lead them to her house.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Aoko would nod her head as she would gather her things and get ready, looking over at Akiha. " Ready, how about you ?" the actress let out as she would start to walk out of the locker room and begin to make her way off. She didn't have a car, but she did have a car service which was waiting on her match to finish.

Leading the way to the parking lot she would get into the black four door saloon car in the back seat and offer Akiha to join her there. She spoke to the driver and told him to drive her off to her home. Which was in the Mandarin Oriental hotel!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Akiha had brought her stuff, knowing that she would be spending the night at Aoko. “I'm ready as well, I already packed ahead. I wasn't sure if I was going to spend it here or somewhere else.” stated the raven hair wrestler. With that, she followed the actresses lead, following her to a car that had been waiting for her. She would enter before having the car drive off to the hotel that Aoko was staying. During this time the Japanese wrestler would wonder what kind of clothing they would wear during their photo shoot. She recalled something about how Aoko said she wanted the duo to do some underwear modeling. She just hoped it wasn't too revealing if that was the plan.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 am

Soon enough they were arrived at the hotel and Aoko would get out of the car and of course a bellboy would come up towards the car and offer to take their bags. Aoko handed off her bag to the man and gestured for him to take Akiha's bag as well.

Following which Aoko would start to make her way towards the elevator to make her way up towards the her room, one of the few suites that this luxury hotel had. " So Akiha...what do you enjoy doing in your spare time ?" Aoko decided to do some small talk while they were in the elevator.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next