Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paying off a Debt

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paying off a Debt - Page 5 Empty Re: Paying off a Debt

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Akiha would attempt to compose herself as she heard how Aoko said the two of them had nothing to be embarrassed about. The two of them are both ladies and they were not dating or doing anything dirty, so it was nothing to truly be embarrassed about. “I guess you are right, there is nothing to be truly embarrassed about. We are just two ladies taking a relaxing bath after a hard day of work.” stated Akiha as she nodded her head.

The raven hair wrestler would then watch as Aoko made her way to the washroom before quickly following. Upon hearing that the towels were to order, Akiha would feel a bit like a fool, had she just taken a second to clear her head and think about it, she would have known this was not a real problem. With that Akiha had run of excuses and as Aoko entered the washroom and started to undress, so would the smaller wrestler, following the actress lead.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:08 am

Aoko would finally strip down until she was completly naked and then look over towards Akiha. She would throw her a smile before stepping into the rather large hot tub and moving in to settle in to a space and give Akiha more than enough room to enter and seat herself down. The Actress would also reach over towards a small box next to the tub and take out a small scoop, sprinkling in some small rocks into the bath. It was bathsalts.

" Aaaaaah.....this is perfect for those tired and hurting muscles. "Aoko let out as she would smile again at Akiha. "You were one hell of an opponent by the way, actually wasn't even sure if I'd be able to beat you." Aoko spoke out as she would stretch her arms out, her large breasts half submerged in the water.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Akiha would take a second to stare at Aoko body, taking a moment to appreciate her body. She already had a girlfriend but Aoko was an actress, someone she had idolized. To see her in such a matter, it was every fan dream. She would then quickly shift her eyes away as she continued getting undress until she was totally naked as well. The raven hair wrestler would then make her way towards the bath, testing the water temperature with her toe for a second or two before entering it.

Aoko was right, entering the bath with hot water was a great way to relax the muscles after the brutal match the duo had. The Japanese wrestler took a second to breathe in before telling out an exhale as she relaxed. Akiha kept a calm face with her eyes closed as listened to what Aoko had to say. “Well I haven't been in AFW as long as you have but I am constantly throwing myself in the ring, trying to make up the short amount of time I have been her with actually match experience. It was a good match, perhaps down the line we could have a rematch.” stated Akiha in a relaxed tone as she enjoyed the bath.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:12 am

Aoko would nod her head as she listened onto Akiha, she kinda liked the idea of the two of them having a rematch down the line and figured it could be quite a fun little thing for them to do...well it wouldn't be a little thing, at the very least it would probably be as grueling as this match had been. Though Aoko was more than willing to be a part of this. 

The Actress would smile and then finally speak. " A part of me wishes I could be in a lot more matches, I might try and do what you are doing, though with my schedule it might be very difficult. " Aoko let out a little nervous laughter, " Though one day you and I will have a rematch, count on that." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 am

Akiha was happy that Aoko was up for another match down the line. Part of her had been worried that the actress might refuse due to the dirty tricks that Akiha had used in the match. Yet that didn't seem to be the case, it looked like redhead wrestler had forgotten all about it. “Just note that I will be training hard and will be once again going all out against you. I expect you to do the same as well.” said Akiha with a confident smile on her face. At that time she would have more experienced in the ring as well as training. In a way, it felt that given enough time she would surpass Aoko just do to the fact of how busy her idol was.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:43 am

Aoko would smile towards Akiha and with it nod her head, she would then move her hand towards Akiha's head and attempt to ruffle her hair a bit. " Well well well....we'll see who's gonna come out on top. I'm planning to keep getting better after all!" Aoko let out with gusto as she would then lean back in the hot tub.

" Anyways...still hoping to find a good trainer, but so far it's going alright without one. How about you ?"
Aoko let out as she would let out a deep sigh.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:11 am

A trainer?  Akiha had never thought about it to seriously.  Sure she technically did have a team of trainers, some of them were even former wrestlers but none of them were legends or people currently in the ring.  It did make sense, if she wanted to get better and wanted to learn, then who better than someone who had already reached the top.  The only question was who should she seek out to train her.  It would have to be someone really good and they would have to be willing to teach her.  In addition, they would also need to know how to wrestle as well.

“Getting a trainer could prove to be very useful.  I am will need to spend some time thinking about it.  I mean I do have a team who helps me train and all but I think perhaps I need a legend, someone who is already at the top to train me.” said Akiha as she would then stretch out her arms before getting up.  “I don't know about you but I am exhausted.  This bath has been nice but I actually kind of want to go to bed.” stated the raven hair wrestler.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:28 am

Aoko couldn't help but agree with what Akiha was saying, she herself did also want some kind of top lady or at least a very good wrestler her in AFW to sort of take her under her wing. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long until she would be able to find one. She took a deep breath and watched Akiha for a second. 

" A Legend would be the best kind of teacher I suppose, or at least someone who'd be good enough to stand up among the legends." Aoko then watched Akiha move upwards and would do the same. " Yeah, we do have a big day ahead of ourselves tomorrow ~" Aoko let out in a teasing fashion to Akiha.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:35 am

Akiha would exhale at Aoko last comment. It seemed that her idol still had the intention of using the POW stakes until the 24 hours were up. She didn't really like the whole POW stipulation but she would honor it the best she could. “Well I assume you have all of tomorrow planned out for us.” said Akiha as she stepped out of the bath and would grab a towel to start to dry herself. Once she had dried herself she would start to get change, though she would make sure to take a few glances at her idol. After all, she probably would never get this chance again, so it made sense to capitalize on this situation as other people would kill for

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:13 am

Aoko stepped out and took her towel, moving it up towards her hair to start to dry it off first. Before moving down and drying her body, little by little. When she was dry the actress would put on a bit of a smile and look on at Akiha. " Of course ~" She let out as she would wrap the towel around her body and then start to make her way out towards her bedroom. " You have a good nights rest."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next