Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We... need to talk.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We... need to talk. Empty We... need to talk.

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:11 am

Casual:

Sayumi had insisted they get away from the arena, to talk. She still wasn't sure what there was to say or how to say it. She just knew these last few days had been a lot to take in. She wasn't sure where they were going... she wasn't sure if they would ever get there. Maybe if they just kept walking they wouldn't have to talk about it at all. It was a cool evening in Toyko, the sky still painted in dull reds and purples from the setting sun. They had already come pretty far from the arena and now walked a winding path in a local park. In the distance there was a large pond. If it had been earlier they might have seen people out on it with little two person boats. As it stood now, everything was mostly empty.

She hadn't really said much to Cicilia at all once they left. Just said they needed to fine a place to talk. It could have been a parking lot, a diner, or even just the locker room. Instead she led the woman around town... had she been leading her on this whole time? The irony burned. She clasped her hands, fidgeting with her fingers as she had finally come to a stop. A bench. She made a face, uncertain at the prospect of actually having to have the talk... maybe they could just stop at the next bench... or the one after that?

Back to top Go down

We... need to talk. Empty Re: We... need to talk.

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 am

Casual Clothes:

Spoiler:

Cicilia walked behind her friend through the local park quietly, her hands stuffed in her pockets and her hood pulled up over her head. It would've felt good to be back in her clothes again after such an... engaging match but all she could think about was Sayumi. She looked so nervous... Scared even. Every place they could sit down and have their talk the woman passed up, apparently not ready yet. Quietly, the boxer acknowledged and understood her hesitation. This wasn't anything to take lightly...

She took in the sights around her, how utterly barren this park was this evening. She hadn't seen one soul since they walked in here which surprised her... Even at night there were some couples out on blankets, watching the stars with their loved ones or going on walks like she often did. Why would there be less people out now than then...?

Sayumi's sudden stop nearly resulted in Cicilia bumping into her. She really did look scared... She wasn't looking forward to this and, to be honest, the boxer was a bit nervous herself... Was there anything she could do to calm her friend's nerves...? She could try.

"Hey..." Cicilia said softly, raising her hand to place on Sayumi's shoulder. "It's okay. Lets just... sit down here and get it over with, huh? We shouldn't draw it out any longer." Her sanguine gaze fell over a small two-person bench nearby, then shifted back to her friend's aqua-gaze. She wanted to help the lavender beauty relax... She hoped she didn't just put her more on edge...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:46 am

She glanced back at Cicilia, eyeing her hand before meeting here eyes. Looking over to the bench she nodded slowly. "Uh... yeah, this will do." She reached up, placing her own hand upon Cicilia's. She turned slowly, walking backwards towards the bench, leading the other woman by the hand to have her sit first before plopping down beside her. She seriously smoothed her hands along her leggings, peering out over the water.

Should she start? She guessed she had to. Cicilia had already spoken her mind back at the arena. It was Sayumi who was the hold out, she was the one that needed to provide answers.

"So... did you actually mean it? Are you... sure... cause we just... you know... and sometimes people just get all fuzzy in the head and say stuff." She kicked her feet as her legs dangled, doing a really good job of counting the small pebbles on the gravel path. What was she even saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Cicilia smiled faintly as Sayumi took her hand and lead her to the bench. She sat down first with Sayumi a moment later, the two of them just looking out over the lake ahead quietly as both apparently waiting for the other to say something. What could she say...? "I love you" again....? Wouldn't that just make things harder to go from there...? Ask if she was okay perhaps but wasn't that answer blatantly obvious...? She looked at her friend, her hands smothered by her leggings something fierce, a representation of how they were both feeling.

Sayumi worked up the words first, asking if she truly meant what she said. Yeah... she knew what she meant when she mentioned people got "fuzzy" during those matches. She felt it before, how her senses and thoughts were overshadowed by her lust for her...

What she said in the arena though... All that came from a deep place in her heart and it wasn't something she'd just say on impulse. Cicilia De'Reighnhardt wasn't that kind of woman.

"...I meant what I said."
The German said after a slight pause, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. "I... uhm... I first felt it when we were on the beach..." Cicilia's cheeks burned a deep pink as she said this, pushing her hands deeper into her hoodie pockets, straining the fabric inside.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Opened her mouth to say something, to ask a question. Cicilia answered before she even had a chance to ask it though. She wanted to know how long it had been. Since the beach... She wondered when, but did it matter? Was it when she was being flirty? Was it when they were rolling in the sand? Was it after she had hurt her arm? Did it really matter when? Not really. No. She furrowed her brow as she tugged at the hem of her dress. She wanted to give Ciclia a hard time for just blurting it out. Saying it in that moment. It felt unfair to be put on the spot like that... but when would have been a better time? Would it have ever been?

She pinched the bridge of her nose as she thought long and hard about this. It didn't seem real. "I... don't know how I feel." She managed to get out, though it sounded like there was more to it left unsaid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:28 pm

"I... I see..." The boxer muttered, letting out a shaky sigh. She had no idea what else she could say... What can you say after that kind of response?

'Am I not good enough? I don't understand? What do you mean?'

Did she even have the right to ask those of her...? She didn't think so... She just poured her heart out to her and she apparently got rejected... What was she even thinking when she decided to tell her this...? It was WAY too soon! They shared... what... like 2 matches together and had one shared meal and all of those went sideways. After all that, she had the audacity to think that Sayumi would love her too? She wasn't even mad more just... surprised with how much she expected from the lavender cutie. They had one moment of intimacy among a ring of spectators and she thought it was time to spill the beans...

Pfft. What a joke.

"I'm sorry..." Was all she could say, the temptation to just... get up and leave nearly overtaking her. God... what was she even doing here, having hoped for the best...? What an idiot she was.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Sayumi was wringing out her fingers, staring into her lap. She had said the wrong thing... Cicilia was disappointed. So was Sayumi. She didn't like this indecision. She didn't like making the German girl feel bad. What had she done that got them both here. Maybe it was genuine. Maybe it was actual love. Maybe they both felt it. She let out a soft groan as she struggled internally.

"Don't be sorry... I want to try... Us I mean. Is... that okay?" She was so scared. She knew she liked Cicilia. She had felt something back there, when they had kissed. Had that been love, or had it just been lust. She had been kissed before... plenty of times given her current career. None of them had really felt like that had. But she wasn't sure. How was Cicilia so sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Cicilia froze with what Sayumi said next, throwing her completely through a loop...

"W-what...?" She asked, unsure if she heard that right. "You.... a-and me...?" She couldn't believe it and, by the look on the lavender cutie's face she felt the same. Did... did she really mean it...? Did she really wanna try...? A silence fell over them both as they took in what was just said, the words hanging over their heads like an anvil on a rope... She HAD said it hadn't she... she did mean it... This should've brought her relief, given her strength and made her less anxious but her declaration of wanting to actually try made it all so...

Real.

what if I'm not good enough...? What if I don't make her happy...? What if...

The German flinched as she felt her hand touch something, the limb moving on its own as her fingers softly bumped against Sayumi's leg in an effort to get at her hand... She realized... she desperately wanted to hold it...

"Y-yeah... yeah that's okay..." She murmured. Scooting a little closer, half because she wanted to.... the other half because she needed too... What did they do from here...? Where did they go...? She had no idea...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Sayumi saw Cicilia's hand, easily in fact since she had been staring down at her lap. She reached out to gently take it between her two hands. She looked down at it quietly for a long time before bringing it up to place a small kiss on the back of the woman's hand before lowering it back into her lap. She quietly scooted the rest of the way until their arms bumped. After a brief moment of silence she leaned her head on Cicilia's shoulder.

"I... enjoyed tonight. It was fun... and... stuff." She furrowed her brow, not sure why she was being so shy about all this. "Sorry if I... um... ended it real fast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Cicilia blushed darker as Sayumi took her hand in not just one, but two of hers, placing the softest kiss upon it... She was so cute... The boxer couldn't stop thinking that... She was so cute and gentle and sweet... She just wanted to sit like this forever with her, shoulder-to-shoulder, looking out over the lake as the sun started to go down... She smiled shakily as she felt her head on her shoulder, the boxer letting out a soft sigh of comfort... Yes... Yes she could do this...

Cicilia smiled wider as Sayumi recalled their time in the ring, mentioning how 'fun' it was. Yeah... that was one word for it. Another word was 'amazing' or 'unfathomable' or something along those lines... Enjoyment was an understatement...

"I had fun too..." She whispered, turning her head slightly and nuzzling Sayumi's soft Lavender hair... "It's okay... I've never done anything like that before... I'm glad my first time was with you..."

There was no one else in the world she would've shared her first real kiss and... other things with, let alone all in one night! She giggled softly before bringing her other hand around and placing it on Sayumi's cheek if she let her. The boxer turned to face her completely now, her eyes soft, her lips curled into a soft smile.

"...You're really beautiful..." Cicilia whispered, saying it just as she had during their 'match.'
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next