Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard! - Page 11 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:37 am

Fighting through the pleasure and fatigue in her body, Ari continued to squirm in the pudding and splashed it about as Kaylee continued to bring the pleasure to her. Overwhelmed in every sense, her body shivering in the goop she laid in as Kaylee went to town on her sloppy pussy, the teasingly slow licks and the powerful sucks that Kaylee planted on her was driving her crazy.

"Aaaaaaaaah~!" Ari cried out as she threw her head into the pudding once more, her reign was indeed lucky that this was a non-title match otherwise there would've been a very good chance that she would not be leaving the pudding pit with it! "Ooooooh...! Aaaaaah~! Me-meet me again somewhere....and I'm sure....we can work something out." she gasped out, moving her chest up and down to try and rub her breast and specifically her nipple into her opponent's slit.

Feeling that hot breath wash over her sex, Ari could practically feel all of the sexual tension from Kaylee's breath as Kaylee's nails dragged down her thighs. "Ooooooh~ Ha...ha....Why don't you....try and find out!?" she gasped out, although all of those ideas were tantalizing in their own way, Ari wasn't going to let Kaylee decide how this was going to end without her two cents, despite the position she was in and all of the gloriously delicious pleasure that Kaylee had her in as she felt Kaylee lifting her crotch off of her, taking away her ability to pleasure Kaylee back. "Oh, you're the one to talk...." she gasped out as now she had more leverage to move about, attempting to slip her arms between herself and Kaylee's thighs to wrap around to have a better leverage over the beautiful blonde.

Pulling on the thighs, Ari attempted to either pull Kaylee closer or slide herself down to the promise land that was eluding her for far too long, that pussy. She had a lot to make up for, to repay all of the pleasure that she was giving her! One more moan would erupt from Ari's lips, feeling the savage sexual assault on her lower folds and the chin pushing down into her crotch as she would dive her mouth at the sex. She didn't have the luxury to try and excite the blonde, with the way Kaylee was going at her it wasn't going to be long until she found her clit as her own tongue would fire out like a harpoon and try to penetrate the folds for a shocking re-entry into this fight!

And indeed it didn't take long for Kaylee to find her most sensitive orb and she did not let up, another loud muffled moan escaped from between the two ladies as Ari continued to fight back with sucking and licking to try and return all of the pleasure that she could back to Kaylee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:45 pm

Even removed from Ari’s tits, her hips thrusted slowly in the air. It was clear that dominating the champions soaked pussy and worked her up to the point of becoming needy herself. Ari’s arms wrapping around her thighs felt far less resistance now as her body was eased back far enough to the champions waiting lips.

Kaylee hadn’t missed a beat as she dominated Ari’s sex with her tongue. Lapping at the woman's most precious of treasures like a rabid animal. Every inch of give she felt in her foe drove her on harder and faster until it took a concentrated effort to keep up her pace. She even could feel a bit of the burning sensation of her tongue muscles starting to fatigue from her furious assault.

As the champion plunged her tongue up into her she let out a muffled moans as she eat the woman out. Her thighs quivering a bit, thrilling at being clamped down on top of the other woman servicing her. What started as her simply straddling the woman's head soon became the blond grinding down on top of the champions face, rolling her hips to hump down into the girls efforts to please her.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Ari tongue had penetrated the lower folds and gotten the taste of the sweet nectar that she has been dying to get another round of. The sweet flavor of the sexual juices flooded Ari's senses as she continued to moan underneath Kaylee's sex, the crotch bearing down and grinding across her face and slathering Ari's pudding covered face with more of her lewd juices. The arms of the Champion that was wrapped around Kaylee's thighs continued to pull, trying to spread them out as far as they could in order to pull the crotch closer to her face if it was even possible, trying to burrow her tongue as far as it could go!

The sexual action intensified as both women were eating each other out, Ari attempting to grind her hips as much as she could from below to try and hump Kaylee's face in return as the pleasure that Kaylee was giving her was undeniably amazing. It made her want to return just as much to the blonde. Her sex was leaking from the relentless assault of Kaylee's tongue, Ari trying her best to catch up as she would begin to move her head up and down to allow her tongue greater force and greater reach across the entirety of the pussy!

Ari knew that she had to go harder, her body beginning to squirm underneath Kaylee in greater fashion as she could feel another orgasm about to burst out of her. Her moans intensified as her breasts pressed upwards into Kaylee's toned stomach. Ari shut her eyes tightly, squirming underneath to try and hold back the orgasm as long as she could causing her breasts to slide and grind against Kaylee.

But it was so difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:35 am

Kaylee tried to squirm and pull away but didn't seem to be able to dislodge herself from the champion as she was held firm, subjected to everything the platinum haired beauty wanted to do to her. She shuddered, having trouble staying upright as Ari devoured her from below. She let out a muffled moan, surrendering her upright position to drop her opponent to the pudding, laying across her in the sixty nine position.

No longer having to support Ari’s weight, she was more easily able to focus on eating the woman out. Her worries or needs to be neat or polite in her servicing went out the window as Ari was pushing her towards the edge. Kaylee massaged the woman's smooth cheeks, one hand drifting along her backside to her pussy.

Kaylee continued to lick and suckle at her victim’s clit. Her fingers slipped past her velvet fold, roughly pumping two fingers in and out of the girl. She could feel Ari trying to resist and hold on. That wouldn't do at all. Their bodies began to going up against one another as she took in the feel of the woman's breasts pressed firm to her midsection.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 01, 2018 2:25 am

There was no reprieve for the two women battling to make the other cum first in this heated sexfight as they entered the 69 position. Ari continued to moan into the pussy in her face, Kaylee may have lost the dominant position of posturing on top of her, but by no means did it lessen her pleasuring ability! Ari continued to pick up the pace, having difficulty keeping up to the more fresh Kaylee as her tongue continued to lash and lick at the pussy, but that wasn't enough.

She would begin to feel the fingers plunging into her sex, pumping in and out of her as another sharp cry rang out from Kaylee's crotch. The erotic feeling of Kaylee's pudding covered body sliding up and down on hers, mashing her breasts against the toned muscles of Kaylee's stomach was adding to the almost maddening amount of pleasure that Ari was absorbing as her head fell back into the pudding. Her tongue now hanging lewdly at the corner of her mouth, Ari's moans would now echo out without obstruction!

"Aaaaaaaaaah! Oooooooooooh!" she moaned, having lost her attack on Kaylee, her hand moved towards the pussy and immediately plunged her fingers into the sex, ramming her two fingers in and out erratically as her pussy continued to leak out.

Despite all of her attempts to hold in her orgasm, there was just too much for the Hentai Champion to with hold as she would scream out loudly in erotic glee as her juices came spraying out her, her body locking as it thrusted up into Kaylee with her fingers shoving into her opponent's pussy as she came!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun May 13, 2018 2:25 am

Kaylee cracked a smirk as she pushed Ari over the edge, though it quickly faltered. She had tried to finish the woman off to stop her, but it hadn't. The woman had just doubled her efforts much the same as the blond did. “Nnnngh-no!” She tried to push herself up, she had to pin Ari, she needed to win. Her arm shook as she struggled to keep herself raised, unable to even sit up. Her head hung, blond hair shimmering with sweat and caked with pudding. She bit her lower lip, letting out a shaky moan.

Her body slowly lowered itself back down on top of Ari, placing her at the mercy of the hentai champion. She hugged her arms around the woman's legs, pressing her cheek up against her thighs. “Oh… g-god…augh…” her legs were quaking, struggling ceasing as she rocked with each sensual lick and fingers driving in and out of her.

She couldn't last lost like this, and didn't. Her body buckled as she let out a cry. Within, her body tensed up around Ari’s fingers, pulsing with a splash of warm sweet nectar as she climaxed. She gave the inside of Ari’s thigh a wet kiss and a lick… before slapping the woman's ass in frustration. “You are incorrigible! You are suppose to be losing, remember?” She groaned softly, taking a moment to catch her breath as she lay atop Ari.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am

Ari let out a loud moan as she came, coating Kaylee's face with her nectar as she shoved her fingers up into her opponent for a final effort which succeeded. The warm juices of Kaylee would spray in her face in return as the mess between the two grew on their pudding covered bodies as they cuddled against each other's thigh. Panting, Ari was nearing her limit having to go through two opponents was a difficult task even if she had enjoyed it to no end as she let out a loud yelp when Kaylee spanked her. "Mmmmmmmm! If I were losing....I'd make sure you couldn't walk out of this pudding by yourself!" she moaned out as she raised her hand to return spank Kaylee's butt cheek in return.

Although she was excited to be brought to this limit, Ari was not willing to accept a loss. She would not allow another woman to prove her sexual superiority under no circumstances was she going to allow that to happen as she attempted to roll onto her side, to prevent Kaylee from trying to lock in any sort of pin. Her first instinct was to immediately go back into licking and finger banging Kaylee into orgasmic submission, but at the moment she could not muster a sexual assault with how much she was reeling as she tried to shove Kaylee away.

Propping herself up on an elbow as she laid on her side, she gasped for air as she smirked at Kaylee. "If I were to lose..... I'd lose to a real woman....! Pussy to pussy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu May 31, 2018 11:24 pm

“Ooo! Fresh!” Kaylee snickered softly at the clap of her backside which left a faint red glow on her skin. Dipping her head she ran her tongue down along the woman's sex, giving it a small flick at the end. Clearly she was use to having the last word.

The blond was spilled off to the side with a small splattering of pudding, landing with surprising grace from the tiny tumble. She lounged on her side, trying to suppress her panting with a bit of careful controlled breathing. She lay in the sweet treat in the stereotypical “draw me like one of your French girls” pose, arching a brow at Ari’s claims. “Hm. Good thing I have plenty of little people to carry me home.” With a small dismissive wave, she motioned to her personal camera crew ringside, ignoring Belle in the distance for now.

Kaylee extended her long luxurious leg, slipping her foot up along Ari’s breast to toy with the woman’s nipple between her toes as the champion spoke, she was only paying half attention as she worked to undermine the woman's attempt at a compromise in their fighting. She didn't look like she was buying into the suggestion merely by how it was presented. She didn't find Ari to be particularly sneaky in what was surely a bid for power while she was on the ropes. There was however an allure at finishing off the champion at her own game…

Kaylee withdrew her foot from the other woman’s chest, dragging her toes long the pudding to leave a small trail that slowly leveled itself back out. “Alright.” With a small flick of her ankle, she tossed a few bits of sticky chocolate goop from her toes onto Ari, raising her leg high in a show of her flexibility. An open invitation for Ari to slide herself in. “Just remember, you asked for this.” She blew the white haired woman a kiss, waiting eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:41 am

Ari looked around to where Kaylee was gesturing and was reminded of the fact that Kaylee had an entourage of cameramen that made her point moot about forcing Kaylee being unable to walk out of the pudding as she let out embarrassed sigh. It wasn't often that she came across a girl who had this much man power at her disposal.

Her attempts to sounds serious was undermined by the laughter that left her mouth with how Kaylee was toying with her breast, rubbing it with her foot and playing with her nipple with her toes while laying in the pudding in an oh so sexy way. It made her really appreciate the sexy fun that she was blessed with having as Kaylee looked to accept her challenge of going pussy to pussy with her. It was such a delicious sight of the pudding covered girl as she lifted her leg up, showing off how flexible she was after sliding her foot off of her boob and flicking some droplets of pudding at her face.

"Ohoho, you seem confident. I like that in my girls...makes grinding pussies all the more memorable!" she let out as she reached forward to wrap her arm around that extended leg, pulling herself closer to Kaylee as she slid through the pudding, pressing her pussy right up against Kaylee's pussy as a long and hot moan left her mouth. Her leg would wrap around the the hip of her opponent, pulling her closer and adding more friction between their sexes as she smiled out.

Kaylee remained confident in her sexual abilities as much as Ari was, Ari puckering her lips as if she was catching the kiss that Kaylee blew her way. "Trust me sweetie, after we're done. You'll be glad that I did." she cooed out, pudding dripping from her body as the Hentai Champion looked to finish this match in dramatic fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Kaylee turned her chin up slightly at Ari’s comment, making a small smug sound of recognition. “I wouldn't be where I was today if I was mousy little nobody.” There was a faint hit of contempt in her tone, but it didn't seem to really be directed at Ari, or anything in particular in the area at the moment.

Dragging her heels in the pudding she scooted herself forward, hand reaching out to rest over the back of Ari’s as the woman drew closer. Her sticky chocolate stained digits curled up along the woman's forearms, gripping the champions arm finely in a way that let the platinum haired woman do the same to her, keeping their bodies sitting upright in a joint effort as she rolled her hips into Ari’s allowing their love slicked pussies to snuggly press against one another.

Drawing in a long deep breath through her nose, she leaned herself back into the motion, slowly starting to grind against her opposition. Her head lulled back, eyes closed as her shimmering blond hair hung around her, dripping with pudding. She had an angelic quality to her figure, even in these moments of lewd display she had a presentation about herself that made her appear to be the subject of classic art depicting beauty and grace.

Her thighs shifted slightly with each slow and steady thrust, syncing up her timing with Ari so the two pushed in unison with one another to help accentuate each passing meeting of their womanhoods. It hadn't been long before a gentle moan slipped from her lips, making no real attempt to hide her pleasure at this point. This wasn't a race, it was a match of endurance, one that she was content to enjoy fully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next