Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard! - Page 13 Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs Party Hard!

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:59 pm

The almost symphonic beat of lewd that the two were making continued to echo out into the arena, fans waiting with bated breath at each one of the two pudding covered ladies would be the first to fall! Ari loved this feeling, her and a lovely woman in the middle of a pit of goo battling it out to see who could outfuck the other! To put all she had in herself against another, locked pussy to pussy! It was what she lived for and the only thing that could make more enjoyable is sitting over a defeated Kaylee!

But it was definitely a challenge, the exhausted state she was in made everything a challenge, like trying to keep herself together to try and out pace Kaylee as she forcibly slammed her pussy into hers that caused a loud moan to escape Ari's mouth. She arched her head back to moan out, before locking eyes with her opponent. "Oh? Is that another challenge? I'll be happy to go with you anytime you want if you want to redeem yourself!" Ari let out, thrusting her pussy back for an equally fierce emphasis, trying to force Kaylee to break her poise and give into the pleasure as she started to pick up with her speed.

She was wet, her pussy oozing out juices as her moans got hotter. But she had faith in herself that if she was feeling like this...then so was Kaylee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:44 pm

“Hmph.” Kaylee purred softly, thighs quaking as Ari ground down on her. For a moment she lost her sense of rhythm. It didn't last for long she just… needed a small breather. Leaning her weight back a bit more,she reclined into a better position to attack at a steeper angle. Her heels burrowing into the pudding to find solid purchase as she blissfully stroked the two of them together as one. It was getting harder to form coherent comeback, focus drawn in too many directions.

“You may be a champion, but after this I am the one that is going to be on top. I don't need to challenge anyone after I vanquish the supposed best.” She reclined even further, dropping one of her sides into the pudding where her weight sank. One arm hooked the length of Ari's leg, hugging it close to her breasts as she rammed herself into the Platinum blond haired woman over and over. Her fingernails digging into the soft tender flesh of this other woman's thigh.

Her breathing became more rapid as the slicked space between them grew, what was once cool was fast becoming a overwhelmingly warm sensation. She could feel it building, bubbling up to the surface. Was Ari close too? She wasn't sure. It sounded like she was… she just needed to hold on a little bit longer. It would be over soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:45 am

Ari smiled, tilting her head as she felt Kaylee's position slip even if for a second as overtook the other member of Party Hard by forcing her off of her rhythm as Ari attempted to take advantage by throwing more of her weight into the pussy grinding. However, Kaylee was able to recover, her loss of control only lasting for a brief moment before she slipped back and allowed herself to attack from a different angle. The deeper grinds that Kaylee's pussy was able to get against Ari's, draping itself up her pussy was enough to get the Champion to moan out, her own rhythm breaking! "Oooooooohhhaaaa...!" Ari moaned out, her opponent was a crafty one, switching from defense to offense on the drop of the hat as Ari lowered herself into the pudding!

"Ooooh ho, you certainly have a way with words. But you're going to have to work harder if you want to be at the top!" she moaned back, her voice picking up with heat and volume as she wrapped her arms tightly around Kaylee's leg, her nails digging into Kaylee's in retaliation of feeling those nails digging into her thigh, twisting so that she was on her side like her opponent for the maximum leverage! She would begin to ram her pussy into Kaylee's, the two pussies smacking together and grinding before pulling back to do it all over again.

Both women choosing to abandon the cautious route and chose to go for the throat as the lewd and erotic noises of their slapping pussies and the splashing pudding echoed out. Her orgasm was building more and more, leaking out of her pussy and smearing onto Kaylee's before leaking into the pudding, throwing herself over and over again into her opponent as she bit her lip, trembling and struggling to contain herself!

"Nnnnn....ooooooh....you're...you're...going to... Cum for me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13