Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 am

Whatever else was about to come out of Makoto’s mouth, it was cut short by the sound of a shriek coming from behind the doors. Not there was any confusion on who it would be, but they both instantly recognized Devine’s voice and cringed at the subsequent noise that came after it.

The Brazilian bombshell had asked them to stay out, wanting to savor the moment all for herself. Stone was willing to wager that she was regretting that move now - even if she didn’t want the interference, she could use the advice.

Devine would, once again, be inclined to agree.

Makio was moving fast, too fast for her to keep up with. By the time she’d regained her senses, Blue Thunder Mask had his Blue Thunder Boot lodged in her stomach, deep enough to fold her in half. Painful. Harsh. And it didn’t stop there.

”Whoa, wait-” He was moving again, getting around her, working his way behind her, lifting her up, bringing her back, and… ”No, no, no-”

Devine, despite her relatively light weight, made quite an impact after the crash. The moment kept her rolling, too, and she would up flopping over on her back, groaning and writhing near the middle of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

Post by Yori Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:08 am

"Not a chance." As he planted himself firmly, he hoisted Devine up, using his momentum to hurl the woman like a sack of potatoes over his head. Even given their situation, he did feel a tad bit bad for her. He normally like to let a match play out a bit, tease a good match out of his opponent. He couldn't recall the last time he went in on someone so aggressively. Doing things his normal way was a risk. He needed all the energy he could muster, so putting Devine down fast was the best plan.

Makio wasn't sure if these matches allowed for rope breaks, so getting Devine situated back towards the middle of the ring was where she needed to be. While he couldn't outright submit the woman, there was no reason he couldn't grind down her resistance with a few good holds. He wondered if she had come to understand if she couldn't tap, he had no real reason to let her out of something if he managed to cinch in one good hold. It had been on his mind from the beginning, he wasn't going to be shy about enlightening the woman.

As she flew, he had dropped onto his back. With no time to waste he swiftly rolled onto his stomach, rising to his feet to resume the pursuit. A straight shot wouldn't do, he had to divert himself, circle her. Once he had lined himself up he took off again, closing the distance without hesitation. Coming up on Devine he leapt himself up, legs straightening out as he  tried to sit himself out beside her, slamming his legs down across her chest and stomach with a standard leg drop. If he managed to hit the move, he would use his position to keep her pinned while reaching for her arm, trying to capture it by the elbow and wrist before leaning back to lock her into an armbar. He's already be situated perfectly if all things went well.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 am

”That didn’t sound good.”

”I know.”

”Devine’s really nowhere near as good as he is in the ring.”

I know.”

Makoto was acutely aware of that fact, which was why she was starting to worry more and more. Truth told, 100%, she didn’t expect Devine to beat him, unless Makio was just that much of a prude. Her whole reasoning here was that she would wear him down a bit, maybe even get an orgasm and make him kind of loopy when it came time for Stone to hammer him. The way things were sounding in there, though…

...Devine wasn’t doing so good.

She’d scarcely had time to recover from one move before Makio was putting her into the next. She’d only just started to sit up before he planted her back to the mat with a leg drop, one that left her gasping for air. Devinie managed to refill her lungs just in time to use that air again for screaming, as her arm was harshly wrenched back with an armbar.

She was a flexible woman, which gave her more protection than most from this sort of attack. But she was still aching and wanted out of this as soon as possible. For the moment, though, she could do little more than kick her feet about like a madwoman and pray for release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:29 am

Makio akin to a living torture device, twisting Devine's arm taut so every bit he pulled it back was agony. Arching his back, he used himself as a staging point to bend her elbow back against in the wrong way. "If you had taken me up on my offer, this could have been over right now." He saw fit to remind her.

The match wasn't over, he wasn't going to count her out just yet but her lack of action within the hold thus far didn't speak well for her chances of working herself free. He wasn't a vindictive person by nature but part of him found it gratifying to put her down after their last encounter. He would continue to work over her arm so long as she proved unable to stop him. He never pushed it too far, not looking to rip the woman's arm out of the socket.

Once he was finally ready to let her go, he primed for the transition. Lifting his leg up off her midsection, he brought the heel of his boot down towards her stomach, looking to bury it deep enough to rip the air from her body. He wasn't interested in surprises. His hands shifted up to Devine's hand, bending back her fingers uncomfortably why keeping a grasp on her wrist. He sat himself up, sliding out from his legs laying across her to kneel beside her.

"You could always unofficially give up, and I'll go easy on you."
He manipulated her arm, trying to jerk her upright to a sitting position while walking himself behind her on his knees, twisting her arm up behind her back in a single arm chicken wing. At this point his other arm would try to wrap itself around her neck to pull her into a single arm sleeper hold while keeping her arm pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:49 pm

”You know what that sounds like?” Stone walked over behind Makoto, as they continued to listen to the growing sounds of Devine shrieking and thrashing around on the canvas. ”That sounds like she’s getting her ass kicked. Hard.”

Makoto folded her arms and snotered, though she couldn’t exactly deny the likelihood of Stone being 100% right on that front. ”Okay, yeah. But so? So what?” She shrugged. ”Don’t need her to win. Just whittle him down a bit.”

Devine was having no success at whittling Makio down. At all. She was on her back, rolling around in anguish, as Makio got closer and closer to pulling her arm out of her socket. Needless to say, this wasn’t how he pictured things going, even when she’d saw them going poorly. She’d thought Blue Thunder Mask might at least be up for playing a few games, but that was just not happening.

Before she could get used to that move, he was moving on to the next, kicking things off with a literal kick to her gut. That left her pliant as she was sat up and her arm was swung about - the next she knew, her arm was tight against her back, keeping her in place. Not a problem, she just jerk her head back, and-

Oh. Crap. Now that option was gone, too. Lovely.

She jerked about in his hold, completely ineffectual all the way. ”Is that right?” She gritted her teeth and reached up with her spare arm, trying in vain to pull his arm away. ”’Go easy on me’? What’s that mean, huh?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:25 pm

"Make things quick and painless. Otherwise I am going to have to drag you all over this ring until you're not going to have a choice to make. You can take that however you'd like." He drew his arm in around her neck, flexing his muscles as he cinched her in. Makio firmly pushed his chest up against her from behind, keeping her locked in with no real room to escape to.

"Tap if you want the easy out, otherwise get ready for a long unpleasant evening." She might not be able to speak while he clenched his strong arms around her, displaying far more power than one might expect from someone of his build. He wrenched her arm up into her back roughly, applying crippling pressure, but not enough that he couldn't periodically push it harder to remind her how bad it could be before returning to his established baseline.

Makio would never throw a match. So making a request for Devine to do the same felt rather dirty. But so was this match. So was Devine's intentions for him. He really didn't want to have to throw her around for ten or twenty minutes before having to... Take care of business, as it were. The quicker this was over the faster he could put it behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

And now things were getting quiet. Makoto and Stone both hushed up, trying hard to listen, not making out much more than a few bumps and muttered noises. ”It...doesn’t sound like they’re fucking.”

Stone instantly knew what she meant, remembering well how much of a screamer Devine liked to be. It got so bad that she was pretty much required to take her business outside of the house if she went at it after midnight. Otherwise, no one else would be getting any sleep.

Much to Devine’s chagrin, that very much wasn’t what was going on here. Quite the opposite, in fact. She had to clench her teeth hard to avoid screaming as he cranked the hold, making every second trapped one filled with agony. This wasn’t the happy, high-fiving, fun-loving superhero for the fans. This was a focused beast.

”Huh.” She sighed through one of her grunts. ”Kind of hot.”

As much as she hated to admit, he had her dead to rights. No getting out of this, not through any way she could see. So, what options were there. ”Fine, fine, you’ve got me.” She turned her head enough to look him in the eye. One of them, anyway. ”I want it good, though. No shortchanging, understand?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:08 pm

It worked? He was visibly surprised Devine had been willing to concede so easily. He glanced up to the referee for her reaction, just to make sure he had heard Devine correctly. She seemed just as surprised, but noticably dejected. What was her deal anyway? "Beggars can't be choosers." He said flatly to her demand, giving her arm one last torque to drive the point home.

He wasn't really prepared for this. He hadn't put very much thought into how he was going to get Devine across the finish line. The idea would be it would come naturally after he wore her down. Now, somehow, even with victory looking he was put on the defensive with his own offer. He had to perform for her, no, on her. Simple enough. He just had to treat this as something it wasn't.

Devine was a very attractive woman. A bit too wily for his tastes, though he supposed many people would jump at the chance to be in his boots right now. There was no real connection or chemistry here... At least not on his end. So he was going to have to try and make this convincing. It had to happen either way according to the rules, he would rather not just bumble through it. There was nothing really stopping her from fighting back once he let her go beyond the proposed deal after all.

Makio eased up his grip on Devine, untangling his arms from around her body. Was it really wise to out trust in her like this? Not really. She didn't seem like she really cared what the outcome of this whole ordeal was though. Between the three of his opponents tonight, he was fairly sure Devine would follow anyone so long as she got her fill of fun along the way. He gave her a moment to recover, mostly so he could use the time to reflect on what was coming next.

Last edited by Yori on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:53 am

Devine sighed with relief when Makio let go of the hold, freed her up. She rolled over to her side and took a few moments to get the feeling back into her arm, setting everything back into place. Stung like crazy, but not to the point where she couldn’t operate it and do what needed to be done.

She took a moment to catch her breath. Get a clear head. Think. So, she couldn’t beat Makio? Okay, no big deal. But that was the good thing about this sort of match. She couldn’t win, but she could still win.

Devine laid back, tossed her head to the side and looked up at Makio, as the referee moved away to the corner and gave them all the space they could ask for.

”So,” She batted her eyelashes his way. ”I was joking before. But...you are familiar with the procedure, correct?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 am

Makio watched Devine slip away as he slipped backwards onto his butt, planting himself for the time being. Tucking his legs up, his knees became the perfect height to drape his arms out across them as he quietly observed the woman trying to work out the kinks and various pains. Try as she might, he was pretty sure he did some serious work on her arm between the two holds. he couldn't help but feel a bit bad about it despite how necessary it was.

"You're going to want to ice that." He offered quiet advice from a distance, for when they were done. He was willing to bet the referee didn't have a medkit with ice packs nearby. He supposed it wouldn't take too much longer to finish things up and sent Devine in her way to some actual medical attention. She was taking a moment to recover which gave him plenty of time to dwell on how do go about this. He couldn't recall the last time he had an encounter with a stranger save for one particularly uncharacteristic evening out at a club when he was touring the UK. Apparently some girls found his blue hair cute, go figure. Copious amounts of alcohol had been on hand for that though, something there were sorely lacking here.

"...Familiar with the procedure?"
He furrowed his brow as he rocked forward, standing himself up. He couldn't tell if his sheepishness was oozing out and infecting the terminology she was willing to use, or if she was just outright mocking him at this point. The distance between them shortened to nothing in just a couple steps, leaving him at Devine's doorstep with a promise to fulfill. He never broke his word, so this was how it was going to be. Lowering himself down to his knees, he positioned his upper body over hers, raised above her for the time being. His arms outstretched to either side of her head as he stared down at her.

He wondered who she was, really was beyond some cronies for the Valkyries. She had the face and body of someone that could have done so much more with her life. The sort of person you'd see on the television or movies. Delicate features, long raven hair, a dark beautiful complexion. Taking in a long breath her lowered his chest down onto her, feeling her chest compress under his firm pectorals. one of his arms dropped with the rest of his weight, a hand slipping behind her head, fingers combing through her hair. After a long moment he leaned in, closing his eyes to press their lips together.

Nothing really felt right... well, Devine felt fine. Her tight body was warm and alluring, her lips soft and inviting. He let their kiss linger for a long moment before his eyes slowly opened up and he parted them. He snorted softly, eyes glancing off to the side. There just wasn't anything here. He didn't know how the people who did these times of matches on the regular actually performed. He somehow felt like the bad guy here as well.

He was someone who lead his life according to his passions. Trying to force something that wasn't genuine, with him, tended to end in disaster. He didn't really feel anything towards Devine. She was just another pretty face and nothing really past that. Could he have come to feel things for her? Maybe, given time to actually find out more about who she was. As it stood right now though, there was nothing here. It felt hollow. His crisp blue eyes settle back onto Devine, trying to gauge her reaction... maybe it wasn't as bad for her?

Last edited by Yori on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next