Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Try as she might, Devine was finding it harder and harder to be mad at Makio after that little stunt. It had been fun - not as fun as actually having sex, mind you, but fun all the same. There were worse things that could have happened in this ring, she could say that much.

She was all too happy to take his hand and let him lift her up to her feet, where she took a weary look to the door. Her partners would be suspicious - on face, the idea of her, a hentai wrestler, being fucked into defeat by Super Boyscout. But if they couldn’t prove anything, they wouldn’t do anything. Stone wouldn’t care enough to press it, and she could get Makoto to back off with a few well-timed and placed kisses. She was just glad they hadn’t gotten curious enough to peek inside.

She rose and gave him a little slap on the side. ”Head out and try to look cocky. I’ll just take a corner and glow for a little while.”She patted her side pocket, then fished out a pack of cigarettes. ”Get ready for Stone, though. She hits a like a truck and she’s not into guys at all. So your charms won’t work on her, Ladykiller.”

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me - Page 4 Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask vs. Devine - Freak Like Me

Post by Yori Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:11 am

Helped Devine to her feet, hardly having to move at all. She wasn't particularly heavy, he had noted as much earlier in the match as well. He quietly nodded along with her advice, not really reacting to the light smack of his side besides a raised eyebrow.  H doubted the duo, if they were outside would question it. Devine had no motive to throw the match, did she?

"I meant it, be sure you ice that shoulder. You might not feel it now, but you will tomorrow if you don't take care of it." He instinctively went to shove his hands in his pockets and found none is his wrestling tights. He wasn't use to having casual conversation while being out of character in his gear. "If you ever want some pointers, on some wrestling technique stuff let me know. I could show you a few ways around what I was doing to you." He owed her that at least, some professional courtesy. He did however try to pluck her cigarettes from her hand when she withdrew them.

"Kicking these will also help." If he had actually gotten his hands of them, he didn't seem intent on giving them back. "Not too worried about Stone actually." With a boyish grin her backed himself to the ropes. "It's all a matter of where I will be after I finish with her..." He glanced up in thought, keeping Devine in his peripheral vision in case she came at him for the cigarettes, like a big brother playing keep away.

He slipped himself out of the ring. "Both of you ladies have a good evening. I have a few more matches to win." He gave a flourished bow as she backed up from the ring, stopping briefly to retrieve his mask. Striding towards the door, he took a bit of extra time to ruffle his hair up a bit more before pushing through to exit the room.

A blue brow arched as he eyed both Stone and Makoto, standing by just as Devine had thought. He idly twirled his mask on one finger as he eyed the two of them as if they had explaining to do, putting them on the defensive before anything could be asked of him. "I have no idea you were that interested in seeing me rolling around. Huh... learn something new every day. Pretty good warm up though. Next." He eyed Stone as he gave a soft sniff, slicking back his hair to start to work his mask on. "Oh... No point on waiting on her, she may be awhile." He nodded towards the door, flashing the two one of his boyish smiles.

If he had managed to cart Devine's cigarettes out, he'd have crushed them in his hand and tossed Makoto the crumpled remains. With that he'd brush by to walk off down the corridor to head back to the main stage. "I'll be waiting." Blue Thunder Mask gave a small wave over his shoulder as he turned the corner, vanishing from sight.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4