Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob)

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:47 am

"Whoa, not so fast! I am not exactly Hawk Hogan or how that guy is called. I am just a wrestler in the kawaii division."
The kawaii replied with a little smile when her hands would go up and reach the lower legs, kneading them through before reaching up to the tights for a firm massage there too. She could see how relaxed Julia was all of a sudden, all signs of a job well done.

Maybe she could have weaseled out of the match at this point, but the good provider of service in her urged her to move forward with the full extent of the offer AFW made to their wrestlers by offering this service.
"But if you want, you have the opportunity to oil wrestle with me after your massage if you want."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:37 am

Julia couldn't help but giggle at the woman's comment. She didn't have the heart to correct her. She didn't quite have the will to either. As the massage continued the bluenette was beyond relaxed. She might as well have been in heaven. The gymnast closed her eyes and leaned her head to the side, now just enjoying the feeling of Amaya's hands. Slowly but surely Julia sunk into a bit of a daze.

"Uh huh...mmm." The woman replied. She didn't really pay much attention to what Amaya proposed but she heard wrestle and just said yes. Specializing in tight submissions, she didn't particularly like oil wrestling but she had just agreed and didn't intend on backing out of it now. She was the one who brought up wrestling anyway.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:45 am

*Uh huh...uhm?*
Sayuri massage quite a while in various places and with various customers, but the language of he relaxed was always a little bit puzzling for her. But she assumed that as Julia had brought it up, they would wrestle after the massage. Which meant that Amaya had to give her best on Julia now to avoid an injury.

So she dutifully worked her way up to the back, the shoulders and then the neck of the other girl until she was finished with her backside, giving her customer a friendly and super soft slap on the butt to signal that she was ready and Julia had to part with her comfortable position for a moment.
"Turn around please."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:47 am

For a brief moment, Julia felt as if she was in heaven. She rested the side of her head against the massage table and sighed. She hadn't felt this relaxed in ages. Slowly the gymnast drifted back into reality though as Amaya gave her rear a little slap. It wasn't hard by any measure but it had kept the bluenette from completely falling asleep. "Nnnnnnng!" The woman whined and lightly kicked her legs, clearly unwilling to part with her position. Alas she couldn't just stay on her stomach forever.

Julia expected the massage to be over though and was surprised when she was told to turn "Huh? You mean my front? But like...clothes." She said, a bit curious as to how that was going to work out. Still she didn't quite want the massage to stop. She was sad enough that she had to leave her comfy position and reluctantly turned around, ready for more.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 am

"You opted for the oil wrestling practice, remember? I am going to see you naked soon anyway. Besides, I am a professional masseuse and have really seen plenty of nude people in my job."
She would attempt to explain in a friendly manner while beginning her massage of the front side in an area where the clothes could stay on, the legs. First the calves, then the tights. She would streak over the shapely legs of her customer with a determined but still massaging lightness. Of course she would have also preferred to stay clothed while wrestling, but her contract actually stated that she had to offer oil wrestling where the wearing of clothes basically defeated the idea of the match. She was not sure why this had been handled this way, probably as a measure of the management to bring in the girls of AFW to their facilities instead of outside sources.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:47 am

"I did? ...Right yeah I did didn't I?" Julia replied with a giggle upon recounting her exact remarks. She doubted there was much she wouldn't have agreed to at that point. She paused for a moment as the massage resumed. It was clear that the bluenette's mind was drifting elsewhere. "Well I guess that's true. I've seen weirder here anyway." She said with a sigh as she once again closed her eyes for a moment.

Finally Julia began to stir a little bit. She was now starting to get quite curious about what her masseuse could do. The woman didn't particularly look like a wrestler but then again a lot of people didn't look that way. For all Julia knew, the woman's skills were on par if not greater than hers. At the very least, the oil would prove to be a challenge to overcome is Amaya wasn't.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:35 pm

"Well yes, you did. Probably you are also the weirder stuff. The W in AFW should stand for weird in my opinion, not wrestling."
So many icky people strolled through the corridors of the AFW HQ, training facility and probably every complex that was under the management of this icky company that Amaya was sure that they were laying pheromones out wherever they went to attract all kinds of women who rather belonged into a prison than in a ring under the tossing applause of perverts when they forced a poor girl like her to do despicable things. Of course not all AFW were monster, some she knew were really nice too.

Her hands would swish over the stomach of Julia and then her shoulders before she unwrapped the towel over the breasts of the girl to massage her there too.
"You may think that this is icky and perverted, but a professional breast massage will help you to relax before matches. And it is a well renown massage technique."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:16 am

"Wha? Me? Weird?!?!" Julia cried out in fake shock. "I don't know what makes you think this blue haired beauty is weird." She continued with a giggle. She was a bit concerned about what Amaya thought of her, but there was no way the bluenette wanted to be normal. "And hey I don't think this is icky or anything...I just wasn't expecting it at all." Once again the woman lay her head back and sighed. "It's actually reeeaaalllly nice and relaxing." She concluded.

"Nnnnng...h...how much for another like 30 minutes?" Julia asked? Truth be told she'd gladly be massaged for ever. Her She needed her muscles loose and it felt amazing. She doubted she could afford the expense though. The woman wasn't exactly raking in the dough. She was pretty happy she managed to just get this much right now.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

"Alright then. You probably know the weird people here as good as I, I just want to stay clear with it. and if you would have thought that this is weird..."
The young masseuse kept on talking in a calming and reassuring voice while she carefully removed the towel over the womanhood of Julia to massage the inner sides of the beck and the inner tights instead of the breasts. It had been good thinking that she had started, at least for her, as it seemed to her that it was a less private part than the sex itself.

"No worries about the time and the cost. If your massage date exceeds the deadline, another masseuse will take on my planned next customer. And it is also free of charge as you are an AFW wrestler."
She explained, twinkling with an eye to signal that it was all good.
"I am at your service as long as you want, at least as long until my shift ends."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2