by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob) Empty Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob)

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

(OOC: Open until the first girl enters. Please take a look at both the character and probably the three already passed massage session to see how and who Amaya is and to better understand this first post it you like^^.)

Masseuse Amaya, Part I
Masseuse Amaya Part II
Masseuse Amaya Part III

Two out of three, not bad at all. That was her little resume of her  now pretty settled job. From her maiko days she knew pretty well how to massage people, and so she had been given a job in the massage lounge for quite some time now. She still was also employed as a kawaii, so it was no surprise that she was still standing there in her white kimono with a fitting belt and her white bikini in case someone wanted to make a claim for the oil wrestling part of her working contract.  

There was still that little remark in her contract that nobody would be held liable for anything that would probably happen in this rooms and that she was also contractually obliged to pose as a wrestling spar partner on the oil mat area next to her room.

And so it was a new day and a new customer as she did not know who would be the next girl to come through this door...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob) Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part IV(Noob)

Post by noob Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:00 am

It had been a long week for Julia between working out, practicing, and just dealing with life in general. The woman was exhausted and seeing a chance treat herself, she jumped on the opportunity to receive a nice massage. Upon further inspection of the offer though the blue haired wrestler realized that Amaya was also part of AFW. That just meant that she was sure to be interesting though.

Julia had yet to change into what most would consider normal clothes. The gymnast was currently in her bright blue and purple outfit. Despite it causing her to stand out like a sore thumb, she loved it. Brushing her hair to the side Julia entered the room and smiled. "You must be...Ayama?" She asked upon seeing Amaya, unsure of herself. For all she knew she could have just walked in on anyone. The white kimono gave her a bit of a hint though.

Stretching out her arms, Julia would wait for a bit of instructions. "So massage right? I reaaaallly need this." She said with a sigh. She could already anticipate her stress melting away and could hardly wait.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:44 pm

And there she was, the next customer. Without any doubt was this girl a wrestler or an idol or both or something in between in the mind of the young Japanese. and to make good things even better, the girl looked and acted very nice with a very open body language.

"Good Morning, dear customer!"
The girl replied cheerfully with a typical Japanese sense of duty and commitment for her customers, bowing deeply for a fitting greeting before addressing Julia again.
"Yes, you are right when you want to get a massage. There is a Spanish wall over here where you can remove your clothes and put on a bathing robe or some warmed towels, just as you would prefer Miss...?"
she explained dutiful while inviting her customer into the safety of the paper wall with a hand gesture.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Julia couldn't help but smile at the warm welcome. It definitely got her feeling comfortable. She didn't quite expect the bow but it was nice nonetheless. Listening to the woman's explanation though she realized that she hadn't really dressed appropriately for the massage nor did she have anything with her.

"Oh umm Julia. And yeah I totally forgot that this wouldn't do." She said with a slight laugh and pointed to her outfit. Quickly she made her way to the towels and got ready to get comfortable. Moments later the bluenette made her way back to Amaya wrapped snugly in some nice warm towels.

The massage hadn't even started and already Julia could feel her muscles relaxing. "Oh god...I think I can just wrap myself in these towels and stay like this the whole time." She joked before awaiting her next set of instructions.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:51 pm

"Hi hi. The warm towels have indeed an alluring presence on many of my customers."
The young Japanese giggled as the warm towels had done their magic again. While Julia had undressed herself behind the Spanish wall, the former maiko had washed her hands with warm water and mentally prepared herself for the massage session before walking over to a rack with a lot of colored bottles and little tubes.

"Do you want me to use some oils on your massage? If so it would be great if you could come over here and make a pick, if not you can already lie yourself down on the massage table over there."
She asked, interweaving her hands behind her back while speaking.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:07 am

Julia couldn't help but wonder what kind of oils Amaya was talking about. She walked over and took a look at them. It did little to answer her questions though. "Ummm...I don't know. None of them will mess with my hair dye will they?" She asked, now seeming legitimately concerned. The gymnast bounced up and down slightly on her feet as she thought of what would be best.

"Hmmm well I don't really know much about these." She said with a quick giggle. "So how about you just pick whichever one smells the nicest and we'll go with that!" She continued. Then with a smile Julia made her way over to the bench and took a seat on it, swaying her legs as she waited for her masseuse.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:05 pm

"Uhm...I don´t have a clue if one of it messes with dyes. Let me take a quick look at the ingredients and then I will select one for you that could be appropriate."
From all the crazy people she had massaged, none of them had shown any concern of the compatibility of herbal oils and hair dye, so she had been caught a little bit on the left foot in that regard.

Quickly catching herself, she would pick a bottle of lavender. Not for his special components as she did not know what Julia would have liked in herbal scents, so it was a rather spontaneous pick which she showed her customer with a questioning gaze.
"This one ok for you? It´s lavender, a rather strong taste."

Last edited by Harrier on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:25 am

"Welllll I guess I could just redye my hair later couldn't I?" Julia said with a giggle. She really should have thought of that before. Maybe she'd even go with a different color. Now wasn't the time for thinking though, it was time to relax. The gymnast quickly lay down and just got ready for what she was sure to be a heavenly massage.

"Strong? Please...I'm a wrestler you know." Julia teased as she turned her head to face Amaya. She smiled and quickly stuck her tongue out at the woman. "Actually I'm getting the massage so I can relax and be all limber again for practice and stuff. Gotta keep my skill up. Know what I mean?" The bluenette asked, trying to facilitate a bit of small talk. Lying down though it felt a lot harder to really have much of a conversation though but that wouldn't stop her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Amaya was a visibly surprised when Julia stuck her tongue out at her, but quickly a little smile reappeared on her face before she stemmed her free hand in her hip and waved the bottle of lavender oil from left to right in the other hand as if making a little no-no gesture.

"Yes, I know about these things, both hair dye and wrestling. When you have a little trust in my abilities, you will see how your skills in the ring will rise even further. A solid fundament is key."
She then walked over to Julia, rubbing the oil already between her hands before putting them down on the foot soles of the other girls all at once, using her thumbs for a foot zones massage to undermine her words.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Feeling a nice foot rub, Julia closed her eyes and sighed quite contently. It took a moment before she decided she wanted to talk again. She was tempted to just lay down and rest but that wasn't in her nature. "Oh yeah? Well if you know wrestling then maybe you can give me  pointer somewhere? Maybe after this you don't mind showing me something?" The bluenette asked. She wasn't exactly sure how proficient a wrestler Amaya was but it couldn't hurt to find out. At the very least she'd get a bit of a stretch after the relaxing part was done.

Julia wiggled in place slightly at the thought of a little spar. She just hoped that she didn't get too relaxed before hand or she might very well end up falling asleep. Looking back over her shoulder, the gymnast waited patiently for a response. It wasn't as if Amaya was rushed, Julia wasn't going anywhere soon.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next