by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0) Empty Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0)

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Standard Hentai Match, Single Fall

The beautiful, ethereal vocals and trance music of Marisa Evan's theme Naoki Underground - L'amour et la Liberte filled the arena as the former Hentai champion came down to the ring. The crowd cheered as they heard the theme, then grew louder as the announcer began to inform them that a match was about to begin. The fans knew that the veteran only competed in matches with erotic components to them, and as such, the evening was about to heat up! The model stepped through the curtain, starting her march to the ring waving at fans. Entering the ring, she did a slow turn, taking in the full stadium seats of the AFW arena. After so long away, it was almost like coming home. Pointing at the fans, she blew a kiss out to them before posing, arms up above her head, chest thrust out, as the last notes of her song faded.

Smiling at the female referee, she then did as she was directed, heading to one of the corners and leaning against it, waiting on her opponent.

And waited.

And waited.

Finally after several minutes, one of the backstage hands rushed to the ring, speaking quickly to the ref.

Frowning, Marisa stepped out of the corner, motioning for a microphone to one of the ringside attendants.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" she asked conversationally. "I mean, I don't wanna be that girl, but the fans didn't pay to watch an empty ring."

"Um, well your opponent didn't show up. Turns out she got sick."
The reply was able to be heard thanks to Marisa standing close to the backstage hand.

"Wait, what? This isn't a hentai first timers' jitters kind of thing is it? You can go back and promise her I'll be gentle and that-" Marisa began, thinking it was either a new girl, or a wrestler new to being in a match with hentai rules.
But the assistant was already shaking his head.

"No no, she's got food poisoning. Um, I was there, she's throwing up all over the place and..." he answered but trailed off as a grossed out Marisa moved the mic away, shaking her head and holding up a hand in a 'give me a moment' type of gesture. Then she brought it back up.

"Come on, guy, ew." she stated with a disgusted look on her face, drawing a laugh from the crowd.

She then patted him on the shoulder.
"Well, ok then, thanks for coming out." she said. Then as he turned to leave she added. "Oh find out where she ate and tell me later, so I know where not to go, ok?"

The crowd chuckled as the man headed off towards the back.

Marisa looked at the crowd who started to murmur, and back at the ref who shrugged as if to say 'what can you do?' Then a grin crossed her face.

"So, who wants to see how fast I can make the referee cum?" she asked in a perky voice.

The crowd suddenly cheered as the referee backed away waving her hands.

"H-hey, don't even joke about that, I'm married!" she protested nervously. "To a man! I've always liked men. Although when I was in college there was a friend and you guys are always so beautiful, and you know what, no!"

Marisa's mouth opened wide in faux surprise for a moment.
"Oh, we're circling back to your college friend at some point....but I guess Married Jane is off of tonight's entertainment." she said with a grin, letting the ref off the hook. "So, to everyone in the back! Does anyone want to come out, and give the fans a show tonight, and take my poor sick opponent's place? Or should we just let them wait until the show's next match is supposed to start.....?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0) Empty Re: Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:18 pm

It was a quiet moment as Marissa threw down her challenge, everyone waiting to see who would step out of the curtain to answer her challenge. Many were wondering who was going to answer the Former Hentai Champion, and to their surprise, the theme of the Current Hentai Champion Ari Nagawa began to play!

The white haired beauty stepped out on stage, dressed in her usual attire of a bikini as she had the Hentai Championship Title over her shoulder as she rose it up for the crowd. She herself was disappointed with how Marissa's opponent failed to show up, she was greatly interested in seeing the Former Hentai Champion in action and measuring her up, there was a chance she might've come across with her open challenge.

But Ari was not one to pass up on an opportunity to lock up with a beautiful woman like Marissa.

She was never one to be patient as she locked her eyes on the woman in the ring, sauntering down to the squared circle as she walked towards the stairs and onto the apron as she was handed a microphone.

"You know, I'm never one to say no to more Hentai action around here and I as am devastated as everyone else in this arena to not see a woman such as yourself in a match." she spoke to Marissa before climbing into the ring, stepping through the middle and top rope before making her way towards Marissa.

"So I know that everyone wanted to see some action, and I know that I'm the one throwing around Open Challenges lately...so how about you let the Hentai Champion take your opponent's place?"

Back to top Go down

Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0) Empty Re: Marisa Evans vs ??? (For OmegaVan0)

Post by valen311 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:25 am

As Ari's theme began to play over the loudspeakers, Marisa focused her attention on the hentai champion as she appeared and began making her way down to the ring.
"Oh, ref girl, you are in for a treat tonight...." she said to the referee.

The ref girl only nodded silently in reply.

Her eyes roamed over the Japanese woman's luscious form after she stepped through the ropes lingering on on the belt she wore over her shoulder for a moment before she smiled.

"Hello, gorgeous." she said, her eyes still on the title, before she switched her gaze to Ari. "And hello to you, beautiful. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised you came out here. You're a busy woman these days..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Ari smiled as she stood across of Marissa, standing in her white bikini and already dressed for action, as little as it was. The Hentai Champion couldn't help but smile out when she saw Marissa's eyes glance over on to her Championship Title, the former Champion obviously having lingering feelings about what was once hers.

"Well...seeing how I was planning on throwing out another Open Challenge and you're coincidentally out of an opponent, I figured I help out around here and take two birds out with one stone." The Champion let out as she would pull her title off of her shoulder.

"But seeing how you're already a former Champion, it'd be unfair to make this for this belt. I'm going to make sure you have your fill with myself alone." she smiled out as she handed the belt off to the referee as she inserted herself as Marissa's opponent, backing off into the corner as she waited for this sexy bout to start!

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:51 am

Marisa cocked her head to the side as she listened to Ari speak. The older woman gave a mock pout as the champion declared that her title wasn't going to be on the line.

"Oh, that's a shame, but I can understand your reason. Perhaps you should think of this as a.....preview of sorts. Because I'll be coming for that oh so pretty belt, and if I have my way, it'll be sooner rather than later."

With that, she took a few steps back, nodding to the referee as the title was handed over. The former champion would wait for the bell to start before circling to her left. Stepping forward, she would reach for Ari's hand, as if starting a traditional lock up. Then the erotic wrestler would start her type of lock up, leaning in and kissing the hentai champion as they locked hands!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:28 pm

There wasn't the pressure of defending her Championship on the line tonight, but there was something more on Ari's mind, the pressure of being the better woman. Throughout her time here, she had never crossed paths with Marissa before but she always had those fantasies about tussling with the Former Hentai Champion and how she would imagine herself beating her in a battle of women.

Although she finally had gotten her wish, there were some details that were not met with her standard. Unfortunately for her, she was without her signature WAM ring and was standing in a dry ring. Out of her element was definitely the Hentai Champion.

But she decided to enjoy what was right. And that was locking up with Marissa Evans.

As the drew closer to each other, Ari looked at the hand reaching towards her for a traditional lock up. Ari participating such a thing was virtually unheard of as Ari lifted up her hand, looking as if she was going to lace fingers with Marissa. However, a mischievous smirk curled on her lips as her hand would shoot forward, trying to fly right past Marissa's hand as she attempted to cop a feel of the former Hentai Champion's tit!

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:19 pm

As they approached each other, as if about to lock up, the two women went for their opening moves. Marisa gasped as Ari's landed first, feeling the hand on her breast through the thin garment she wore.

But hers also landed. The American's lips pressed against the champion's in a searing kiss. Marisa's tongue would invade Ari's mouth to tangle itself with the Asian's.

From there Marisa would try to press her attack. Reaching down, her hand would move between Ari's legs as they continued to kiss, starting rub up and down the other woman's sex through the bikini she wore. The former champion would slow slide a leg behind one of Ari's using it to try and trip her for down to the mat!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm

As Ari grabbed onto Marissa's tit, their lips mashed together as a steamy lip lock was initiated for an explosive start. Neither woman seemed interested in gauging each other's abilities and was more comfortable with figuring out as they go as Ari opened her lips feeling the tongue coming forth as her own tongue slithered out to battle against the invader.

Her hand squeezed tighter on Marissa's boob as she felt the Former Champion pushing into her and a hand on her crotch as she moaned into the beautiful woman's lips. A full out assault from the get go, Ari enjoyed this as she would move her free hand down to press up against Marissa's sex and began rubbing back to return the pleasure.

But she knew that Marissa would have much more leeway on the ground with her on top and there was one sure fire way to get to the position as she felt her opponent's leg wrapping around behind hers. Lifting her leg up to try and step back and over the leg before it could significantly wrap around to cause the trip up as she attempted her own take down. Planting her foot to the mat, Ari attempted to pivot on it and try and toss Marissa onto the ground and quickly follow her to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:14 am

Marisa let out a groan as she felt Ari's hand start rubbing her womanhood in retaliation for what the former champion was doing. So far the Asian was proving to be more than competent in her sex-work.

Feeling her foe avoid her trip attempt and then start to pivot, Marisa's instincts gave her a bit of a head start on Ari. She went down with the champion's hip toss, but was already rolling as Ari was diving, so that Ari would hopefully land on her hands and knees on the mat. Marisa, who would be beside Ari, would rise to her knees, facing the Japanese woman. A hand would reach between the champion's legs, from under her rear, cupping her pussy through her bikini, a finger rubbing between the lips of her sex. Her other hand would seize Ari's bikini top, trying to pull it free of her chest!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:58 am

Ari twisted and threw herself down to the mat, looking to add as much force as she could into bringing Marissa down to the mat and take the initial advantage between the two warriors of sex! However, Marissa was not a long runner in AFW without reason and not a former Hentai Champion by fluke as she quickly recovered from Ari's counter before the Hentai Champion had time to realize as Ari landed on her knees with Marissa rolling through onto hers, the two women side by side on their knees with Marissa lunging in!

Ari's eyes widened as she thought that she would be the one with an opening to use, not the other way around as she turned to face the former Hentai Champion, a hand reaching between her legs and planting firmly against her pussy with a finger rubbing between her lips while the other hand grabbed at her top and yanked it!

It didn't take much to pull the top off, revealing Ari's breasts for all to see as she let out a cry of pleasure, lurching into Marissa as her hips lifted up on instinct from the strong grasp on her pussy. Ari knew from this attack that Marissa was intimately knowledgeable with how to give pleasure with the least amount of effort!

Her hands reaching up to press on the elbow of the attacking arm while her other hand grasp back onto Marissa's tit. But a little hard touch was not going to be enough for Ari to back down, her hands immediately springing to action to return the very same back to Marissa, grasping on the bikini top and giving it a yank while her hand on Marissa' arm would slide down and tried to shove itself into Marissa's crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next