Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:06 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:59 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 12:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 11:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 11:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A day at the beach

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A day at the beach Empty A day at the beach

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Some time had passed since her rematch against her rival Alaina Sanders, a match which had ended in the favor of the Amazon. It had been a hardfought match but the former Entropy Champion had managed to pick up the win with a brutal brand new finisher. If she was honest, her neck still hurt a little just thinking about that move. It wasn't one that she wanted to take again. Things had been going fairly up and down for Belinda as of late, but she kept herself in good spirit. All that it meant was that she had a few people to get back at!

Spoiler:

Already at the beach, Belinda stood there in her red bikini. She was already drawing the attention of the people. It was roughly 24 degrees Celcius, so it was a rather pleasant temperature to be at the beach. Not to hot, just pleasant enough. Also with the sun, it just became marvelous in how nice it felt. Having come off of the winter, it was certainly needed. Getting some good old vitamin D!

She placed her hands on her hips, letting out a light sigh. She had been waiting for about fifteen minutes now. It looked as if her friend and rival was late. While she had already set up the blankets and the sun parasols. Gathered a bucket of ice and placed a few assorted soft drinks in it, now all she needed was the Amazon herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

A day at the beach Empty Re: A day at the beach

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Alaina picked up sandwiches and had a cooler on the passenger seat of her car as she found herself stuck in traffic. Rolling her eyes she waited as a line moved slowly, everyone gawking at an accident and the two people arguing by the two cars. Once things opened up Alaina did her best to make up for lost time. Anyone who had been a passenger in the car with her knew that she tended to drive essentially like a mad woman. Sure she stopped when she had to but speed limits were suggestions for minimum speed in her eyes, not to mention if she could fit her car in a tight spot to change lanes she did it routinely.

She sped up to a parking spot, flying in and putting the car in park, grabbing up everything in her arms. She wore a blue bikini with a metallic shine to it, had a hat, sunglasses, sandals and a white light jacket that was almost made of material light enough to see through. She rushed around, trying to find Belinda. She heard a couple whistles and cat calls but she was a woman on a mission, and despite being newly single she wanted to find Belinda before acting like a flirt. To disuade a few of the people she simply tensed up her arms as she carried everything to accentuate her strong figure.

Before she knew it she saw Belinda and whistled to her. "Yo Belinda! There was a car accident and I got held up! And no, I did not cause the accident before you ask." Alaina said as she made her way over to Belinda. "So who are ya doing, is everything going well?" Alaina asked as she took her jacket and hat off, putting them aside. It was bight out so she kept the sunglasses on her face for the time being as she sat down next to Belinda.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Not a whole lot longer did Belinda have to wait before the Amazon came to the beach. Whistling over to get the attention of the blond, who turned her head around and raised her sun-glasses from her eyes and placed them just above her forehead. " Yo!" Belinda let out as she would wave over towards the Amazon.

When Alaina came close to her, and sat down next to the Swede. Belinda would tilt her head as she looked on at her friendly rival. She was relieved that Alaina hadn't caused the accident, as she was quite aware of how terrible of a driver that the Amazon was. " Me? Oh, I'm five by five, Alaina. How about you?" The blond spoke out as she would roll her shoulders.

" Matches has been going well, though I have suffered a few defeats as of late. I plan on kicking some major butt next time. That includes our next match!"
Belinda said in a cheerful tone as she would nudge her shoulder at Alaina.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Alaina laughed and clapped as Belinda spoke of their next matchup. "You can try, but I won't just sit there and make it easy since I will be trying to win just as badly as you." Alaina said before checking out the beach, there were a lot of beachgoers and this was a very pleasant day. This was far better than the last time she went for a swim, bumping into Valley Doll.

"I see you and Chelsea have had a few tag matches, it is really fun being in a tag team isn't it?" Alaina asked, fondly recalling her days with Julia as she smiled. "You have been doing well from what I saw too."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Belinda would smirk as Alaina said she'd could try. " Oh I can and I will, but I know how hard you'll fight. Should be a match to remember." Belinda let out as she would look on at Alaina. " As for the tag team, yeah. Chelsea is a tough girl, I quite enjoy teaming up with her. Sorry to hear about Sonic Boom, but it seems you bounced back, I saw you teamed up with Peggy, right?" The young Swede asked her older rival.

The blond would soon enough shrug her shoulders a bit. " Yeah, it's going alright. Tag team is going great, currently we are undefeated. Though, I just came back from my rematch with Yukari Tooru. I really need to get her back, and don't even get me started about Jessica Wright. I really need to show that giant bitch what's what!" Belinda ranted a bit, not in an overtly angry manner, more in a informative so that Alaina would know what's been going on. " Oh, also I really do need to mess up Ouka as well!" Belinda said as she would look Alaina over a quicky. " You look pretty nice, looks like you've worked out a little extra huh? Also that bikini is too die for."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:29 am

Alaina chuckled a bit and sighed. "Yeah... I miss Julia. Peggy is really good but we're off to a bit of a rocky start. Certainly it undefeated." Alaina said. They were actually the opposite. They didn't have a win. "Peggy shows flashes of being able to thrive against top women... then has nights where she makes rookie mistakes and struggles against women she should win against." Alaina said, assessing Peggys performances.

Alaina also cringed at the mention of Jessica. "That is a big, strong, vile woman. I have had a few fights with her so I understand how you feel." Alaina added. She blushed a bit when Belinda mentioned her attire. "Aww thanks!
I hope it looks as good on me as yours does on you. Not sure why but I like the whole metallic shine look on a lot of different colors and patterns."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Belinda would look on at Alaina, patting her friends back as she talked about how Peggy had flashes of being a good wrestler but that she often came up short against top women. Belinda could relate to that, at least a little bit. She would look on at Alaina and give her a smile. " Maybe we'll have to do a tag match someday soon, so I can see that." Belinda spoke out, " Maybe she just needs a helping hand." The Swede asked as she would pat Alaina's back again.

" She is. Don't worry, I'll make sure to kick her butt extra hard next time. For you and me." Belinda said in a bit more cheerful manner. She would then compliment Alaina's bikini and then get a compliment right back. "O-oh? Thank you, yeah I'm sure you do." Belinda said as she would reach over to the cooler and grab a bottle of coke cola and offer it to Alaina before trying to get one for herself as well.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:20 pm

Alaina smiled and took the coke, anything in the hot sun was good as long as it was cold. "Maybe. I mean, I've trained with her almost her whole career here. I think once she gets her head straight and consistent she will do just fine." Alaina said before taking a gulp of the soda.

"So what else have you been up to? I mean you always seem to have something other than wrestling going on, I am not sure how you keep up with all that." Alaina said with a laugh before taking another sip of soda. She was about to ask a question she had a feeling she was going to regret. "I saw Cecilia doing well and now she has... what is it, three title defenses? How is she doing?" Alaina asked. She truly did respect Cecilia's record and in-ring prowess. It was the accompanying attitude that Alaina was clearly not quite a fan of.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:49 am

Belinda would tilt her head a little as she listened on to Alaina. The blond would shrug her shoulders a little as she would look on at the beautiful Amazon. " Well, think of it like this. If she only trains with you, then she might get stuck on your tactics. So if you'd like I can take a crack at it." Belinda explained her logic as she would then scratch at the back of her own head. 

When Alaina asked, Belinda would shrug her shoulder as she then let out a light chuckle. " Not a lot lately. Been trying to focus a lot more on just wrestling. Haha, I guess you're rubbing off on me." Belinda teased as she would then hear how Alaina brought up Cecilia. Belinda would look away a bit, letting out a light sigh as she would then turn back to Alaina. " I think it's two? She's doing well I guess. Seems like she's going to be rather unstoppable as a champ." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 am

Alaina thought about it for a second. "She has a different style than I do, but I get what you are saying. If you want to work with her feel free, I am sure she would not mind." Alaina said.

"It seems so. Is it her goal to retire with the belt and try to have her reign end without her actually losing it?" That would be impressive although I feel like there are women waiting in the wings who are as capable or more than the women she has faced." Alaina said, k owing a few women who she figured would step up to challenge Cecilia sooner rather than later.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content