Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:31 am

Caroline wasn't privy to just how hopeless it was to try and win by embarrassing Maddie, but she really couldn't afford to leave any stone unturned as she searched for an elusive victory in this match. Aiming for surprise had paid off a little more than conventional submissions, but it would be hard to startle a scream out of the adventurous soul she had been pitted against. The more she thought about it, the more flawed this match idea seemed, but Friction was the brand that would try anything once, and anything was better that hentai as far as she was concerned.

While she was pondering how to proceed, Caroline started cranking her hold on Maddie's face, pulling her outstretched mouth and her pinched nose in opposite directions to rip at her features! Luckily for the city girl, Caroline had left her Camel Clutch relatively loose, largely to keep Maddie still while her face was twisted into increasingly abstract expressions. After a few more seconds of experimentation, Caroline felt Maddie's left arm slipping from her thigh, as the obnoxious extrovert wrenched it free!

“Rrgh!” Caroline fumed, releasing Maddie's face and palming the top of her head like a basketball, shoving down as hard as she could to bounce her opponent's face against the canvas. Standing back up from her perch, Caroline stepped to Maddie's side and reached down to run her fingers through Maddie's hair, gripping a handful at the base of her head. Yanking upwards, she tried to drag Maddie toward the ring's nearest edge, on all fours if the girl couldn't get back on her feet!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match! - Page 6 Empty Re: Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:10 pm

Maddie didn't like having to lean into the clutch to try to escape it, as she couldn't help but yelp and groan and even scream at the pain of her spine being bent so far out of its normal alignment. She couldn't help but believe that some of those noises were creeping up towards the threshold which would cost her the match, especially while her nose was being twisted and yanked painfully around, as if Caroline might rip it right off of her face! The pull of her mouth in the opposite direction intensified the pain and really did start to make Maddie feel embarrassed, too!

Finally, Maddie forced her way free of the camel clutch, and the pain ebbed, though it did not abate entirely. Caroline was intent on adding more to it, as well, as she immediately smashed Maddie's face into the canvas, stunning her and getting another pained yelp, and doing some damage to her nose, from the warm feeling inside of it. It wasn't bleeding, but it was right on the cusp of it. Maddie sniffed and gurgled as she was unceremoniously lifted up from her prone position and dragged towards the ropes by her hair.

"Ow...ow...ow!" She started on her hands and knees, but to lessen the pain, through a great application of effort, she managed to lift herself to her feet. She needed to be on even footing if she was going to counter. She stumbled forward another couple of paces, sucking in ragged gulps of air that simultaneously reenergized her yet inflamed the pain she was experiencing.

Maddie took one more breath as they neared the ropes, then swung her elbow back as hard as she could into Caroline's gut, trying to surprise her and force the air out of her before grabbing her by the arm and, if she could pull that arm free of her own hair, launch Caroline towards the ropes herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:21 am

Delaying an onslaught to re-position the other woman in a match always carried the risk of letting her get a breather, but Caroline thought she still had Maddie in the palm of her hand. Her gaze was focused toward the ring's edge, and that tunnel vision cost her dearly when she felt Maddie's elbow plow into her front, stumbling her with an audible groan. Her grip on the tomboy's hair slipping, Maddie got her chance to wrench Caroline's arm away and yank it hard enough to send Caroline into a short gallop. The two women weren't in the best position for Maddie to lean her weight into it, but with the ropes only a couple paces away, her strength still proved sufficient.

“Ugh,” Caroline grunted as she hit the edge of the ring chest first, the ropes wobbling against her weight. The snap-back from the ropes wasn't strong enough to send her running back towards Maddie, but now she had her back to her energetic opponent, looking out at the cheering crowd with her arms slumped over the top rope. If she could move with enough haste, Caroline would try to spin around to at least put up her arms up as Maddie attacked, but the latter still had a brief window to hit her while her back was turned!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Maddie's elbow managed to stagger her opponent, forcing the breath out of her lungs, and the Californian would not waste any time, even as she still trembled a bit from the pain Caroline had so recently inflicted on her. She did manage to fling the brighter-haired blonde into the ropes, though it was not with enough force to get the girl to bounce back towards her. That was too bad, because Maddie had been itching to clothesline her into the dust.

She could settle for having Caroline trapped, though, with nowhere to run, pinned against the perimeter of their arena with her only route of escape being directly forward, directly through Maddie. Anything she could do would have to be done directly, with no duplicity or subterfuge possible, and Maddie would have a chance to see it and counter.

Right now, with Caroline's back turned to her, Maddie wanted to get some humiliation revenge for that wedgie. She rushed forward, arm stretched behind her, then swung it forward, aiming to give Caroline a hard running spank on her ass—but the girl flipped around just before Maddie got to her! And that meant Maddie's slapping hand would go right between Caroline's legs, to give her a smack to her crotch, with the Cali girl unable to adjust before letting it land!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Caroline didn't know quite what to expect as she turned around to face her opponent. If it was her, she would've aimed for something conventional to soften her opponent up first, but Maddie was nothing like her. Indeed, even when she knew that this city girl was capable of anything, she could never have hoped to anticipate what was about to happen. With her arms raised high, Maddie's swung low, finding a vulnerable, if unintended target right between Caroline's legs.

“Aiiieee!” Caroline shrieked, her body bucking against the ropes as Maddie nailed her with an open-palmed slap to the crotch! With the blow dulled somewhat by her clothing, Caroline felt the pain hit her in waves, her nerves lighting up one by one as her pussy was set ablaze by the stinging blow. Even more than the physical sensation, however, it was the shock and disbelief that froze her in place, her cheeks turning red and mouth hanging open as she locked eyes with her equally surprised opponent.

“Y...y-you...wh...ahn,” Caroline mewled as paralyzing tension traveled up her stomach, doubling her over and leaving her knees buckled. She sank back into the ropes, half leaning and half sitting on the middle one as she cupped her tender crotch, a flustered gaze flickering between her opponent and the referee. The official checked her listening device, finding that the piercing shriek emitted by Maddie's startled victim had indeed exceeded the threshold for victory. If Maddie expected the match to be called, though, she would only get a stern look from the ref as she shook her head. A dirty shot, even an accidental one, would not give her the win!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:32 pm

"Geez," Maddie breathed, rubbing at her own head as Caroline shrieked and slumped down onto the canvas. She was no stranger to crotch shots, giving or receiving, but just because she was used to them in one context didn't mean she wasn't shocked by what had transpired here. She had not been aiming for Caroline's crotch, and she knew how much it must have hurt, as hard as she swung and as unprepared as her opponent was. That shriek was loud, and Maddie, at this point, assumed that the match was over, especially when she saw the referee staring at the listening device. She backed off of Caroline, but the referee gave her a look, and Maddie looked back for several long seconds before deducing that the match would continue.

She wasn't exactly used to standard rules. Of course, she never would have actually gone for a dirty shot intentionally. The whole thrill that Maddie got from competitions like this came from having an even playing field. There was no fun in mercilessly crushing someone who was clearly inferior, or sucking the excitement out with cheap shots simply to secure a victory. If Maddie was going to be satisfied with a win, it would be because she came by it in the spirit of complete fairness.

And in that spirit, even with her opponent nearly immobilized against the ropes, Maddie would only slowly step towards her, then kneel down, putting a hand on Caroline's shoulder.

"Sorry about that," she said, glancing over Caroline, down to where her hands were still clutching at her crotch. "That wasn't on purpose. Can I, like, help you get up?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:33 am

One of Caroline's hands remained glued to her sex, rubbing it firmly to dull the lingering sting. The other, though, came up in self defense as Maddie got closer, no doubt planning to take advantage of her vulnerable state. Her hand clasped Maddie's tightly as it settled on her shoulder, but that grip softened as it became clear that her opponent's gesture was more friendly than expected. The offer to help Caroline up hung in the air for a moment as she blushed a little, surprised by the gesture. It was nice...but she didn't want this fun-loving woman to pity her. What she wanted was to put on the best match she could by showing this Cali girl that she could match her high energy...and get some friendly payback for the slap while she was at it.

“Hey, it's okay, I can handle a little rough treatment. Just help me up and we can get back to it,” Caroline said, offering an innocent smile as she held out her hand, beckoning Maddie to take it and help pull her up. As soon as she was nearly back to her feet, however, Caroline suddenly tightened her grip on Maddie and tipped backwards, using her own weight to try and pull the city girl down and forward, straight into the gap between the middle and top rope!

With her opponent hopefully tangled up, Caroline sprang to life, swinging down to club Maddie across the back with a quick forearm to stun her before reaching over the top rope to grab her hair, pulling up and back to arch her torso and leave the crowd with a pristine look at her bare midriff. By now a pattern was becoming visible; Caroline loved to get her opponent tied up in the ropes, but she had something special planned this time!

“Do you want to see what kind of slap I like to go for?” Caroline asked with a cheerful tone, stepping through the ropes to stand on the apron beside her foe. She gave Maddie's hair a hard yank, trying to use pain to force her arms up. When her stomach became exposed, Caroline would throw her free hand up, wave to the crowd, and then bring her arm down, swinging it in a wide arc to hit Maddie's belly with an open-palmed slap! She wasn't planning to stop with one, either. Maddie's tummy was her personal canvas, and she was going to assault it with her palm until she had painted it a bright shade of pink!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:03 am

Of course, there was always a chance that an opponent would react to kindness with dirty tricks. It had happened to Maddie dozens of times before, when a girl realized her strength and skills alone were no match for Maddie's. Preparing for it was always in the back of Maddie's mind. She was not going to lose a match just because an opponent decided to stoop to cheating.

But it didn't make it hurt any less, physically or, also, emotionally, when the seemingly mild-mannered Caroline suddenly broke out her wickedest smile and used the occasion of being helped to her feet to pull Maddie into a difficult situation with the ropes, the Californian yelping in shock and in annoyance as she nearly plunged between the top and middle ropes, but instead ended up tangled between the two, arms stretched out to her sides where they had been flung to try to stop her fall!

"Uugh...shoulda expected it..." Maddie grumbled, obviously a little put out by the dirty turn from her fellow blonde. "I try to be nice, but you can't beat me...without playing dirty...!"

She let out a yelp as her hair was yanked and her tummy stretched out, on display for the audience and for Caroline. She cursed as it was yanked again, setting her up for a slap to her belly that got a muffled grunt out of her. Just one slap was not going to get Caroline anywhere.

But two, or five, or ten...pretty soon, Maddie was going to be shrieking with every one!

She gripped the ropes tightly with both hands and glanced up at Caroline in pure frustration. "Isn't there...a rope break...? Ooww!!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:04 am

“Me?!” Caroline snapped back at her opponent, temper flaring as the valley girl accused her of playing dirty even though she felt like her response had been more than fair. You hit me in the crotch, you're lucky I'm not holding a grudge over it!” She bookended her response with a few more stinging slaps to Maddie's midriff, administering a little corporal punishment to her unruly rival.

Unfortunately for Caroline, the match did have rope breaks in effect, and the referee was at the edge of the ring now, demanding an end to the pink belly hazing that Maddie was trapped in. With a pout towards the tomboy, Caroline released her hair and stepped away, strutting along the apron a little before sliding over that middle rope to re-enter the ring. Between the pussy slap and her opponent's insinuation that she wasn't good enough to beat her clean, Caroline's inner brat was starting to show, and that wily girl, still feeling playful, decided to tease her opponent a bit more as she re-entered the ring.

“If we weren't stuck in this weird match type, I bet I could've tapped you out by now. Being limited to attacks that won't make you short of breath just doesn't make for a real competition as far as I'm concerned. Not when I can't take your breath away...” Caroline dared to flirt a little bit with her irritated counterpart, as she dropped down into a grappling stance and waited for Maddie to ready herself, wanting to lock horns with her once more!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:00 am

"Like I said, that was an accident. Ow! And I already said sorry." There really was no comparing a completely accidental dirty blow to cheap action which was undertaken by a girl fully aware of the ramifications of what she was doing. Caroline should understand that as well as Maddie did.

The referee finally called for Caroline to give Maddie a break, and, with a pout, the golden-blonde girl did so. Maddie sucked in a breath, then let it out in a loud, braying exhalation that told of just how annoyed she was with that tactic. Her belly felt tender now, and it was just one more thing to keep her mind on, she thought, as she peeled herself out from between the ropes and stretched out straight, wincing for a moment as her abs protested, shaking herself out and turning to face Caroline again.

She managed a smirk as Caroline teased her. Teasing she could handle. If this was her opponent's way of apologizing-without-apologizing, she'd take it. "Heh heh, you're actually kinda funny. I like that." She dropped into a grappling stance of her own, approaching cautiously but by no means shying away.

"'Cause I don't tap. If I could use my full range of moves, though, I think you'd be totally impressed. If you weren't, like, already KOed, which is honestly likely."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next