Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Testing Limits

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Testing Limits - Page 2 Empty Re: Testing Limits

Post by LtLukas Wed May 02, 2018 2:34 am

Jessica watched. The weight went up. Belinda made a grab at it, as if to help her. Jessica knew that was a terrible insult, because she was wont to do the exact same in such a situation. Still, that could not throw off Jessica's mood or her game. She was not going to respond to Belinda's provocation. At least, not in the way that Belinda wanted. Jessica was going to do her own thing, the same way that she always did.

"And what if I don't? What the fuck are you going to do about it?" It was perhaps a bit unwise to insult someone while Belinda was standing and Jessica was sitting, but the Violent Violet was always one to take risks in life. And she sure as hell was not going to stop now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Belinda would let out a sigh at Jessica's words, she would shake her head a little and then move around so she was standing in front of Jessica." Considering that you seem to be done. You should get off and go take a shower." Belinda said as she would keep her eyes fixed on Jessica Wright.

" As for what I'm going to do about it? Well, I'd prefer it if you didn't make me have to move you, but I will if I have to." Belinda said as she would keep herself determined, against Jessica you couldn't back down or show any weakness after all. Besides, she was pretty fed up with the violent violet by this point. If Jessica wanted a fight, then she'd get one.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 11, 2018 1:44 am

Well, that provoked quite an interesting reaction. The blonde woman was ticked off, and she had every right to be. Jessica had just thrown out barb after bard, when Belinda had been nothing but helpful. But that was fine. Jessica was in a semi-permanent state of pissed-offness, and she wanted everyone else to be on her level. Now that she had Belinda here, it was just a question of how long she could keep this northern girl in the depths with her.

"Is that what you think about?" Jessica stood up, and got close to Belinda. She stretched her arms and found Belinda's backsides with both hands. "Me in the shower? Because let me tell ya, you can join if you like. But I don't kiss that nice..." She pressed her boobs forward a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 11, 2018 10:30 am

Belinda looked on at Jessica as she stepped up closer to her, and then wrapped those arms around her backside, pushing her chest against Belinda and letting out those words of hers. Which caused Belinda to bring her own arms up and try to give Jessica a quick and hard shove backwards.

" Fuck off!" Belinda let out, clearly her patience and mood had been tested way beyond their limits. She wasn't about to let Jessica mess with her like this. Though, considering she was shoving Jessica, she might end up actually shoving her over the bench...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 16, 2018 1:50 am

Now Jessica was beginning to appraise her situation. She had provoked her, and now she was beginning to push back. Literally. The quick shove sent Jessica reeling backwards, and the back of her knees hit the bench. Her arms flew in circles as she desperately tried to remain upright. It was only through the impressive strength of her abs that Jessica remained on her feet, and when she came back, she came back stronger than ever.

There was only so much space between them now, so when Jessica pushed back against the blonde woman, she could only get so much force into the shove. But still, Jessica had a nice little pump going to engorge her muscles with blood, and now, after she had been shoved, she was officially angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Belinda shoved Jessica and almost got her to fall down over the bench, seeing the violent violet wave her arms in an almost comedic fashion. Then suddenly she managed to get her balance back and with it came in and gave Belinda a hard shove in return. 

Causing the Swede to stumble back a step as the Shooting Star would quickly gather herself. She glared at Jessica, and then stepped right back. This time going in and trying to give Jessica a much much harder shove! Literally trying to make her fall over the bench and down onto her back!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed May 23, 2018 1:17 am

Jessica watched. Jessica waited. Jessica saw how her shove caused Belinda to go reeling, and felt an immediate sense of satisfaction. But then she put the pieces together. Belinda was going to be coming back - that was nothing short of a given at this point. And when she came back, she would have a lot of momentum, plus a few heaping doses of rage, on her side. Jessica would have nothing but the bench behind her, which all but assured that she would fall over.

It was perhaps not the most glorious move, but, in her situation, it was probably the best that she could hope for. When Belinda came surging at her, Jessica took it. She knew that she was going to topple over, and that played into her plans. Instead of trying to resist, Jessica grabbed on to the blonde woman, ensuring that if Jessica went down, Belinda was going down too!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 26, 2018 2:29 am

Belinda came forward with her arms prepped and ready, driving them right into Jessica's chest and shoulders to shove the woman back with a powerful shove, but all that got her was Jessica grabbing a hold of her, maybe for balance? Or maybe just to drag the blond down with her. 

As the two of them fell over the weight-bench and tumbled together in a heap on the other side. Belinda let out a groan as she would try and roll away from Jessica and attempt to push herself up towards her hands and knees, growling out a little in annoyance and frustration over the violent violet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon May 28, 2018 4:45 am

This was a place where Jessica was used to being. Well, maybe not on the floor, but certainly in a scrap with someone she hated that started on a flimsy pretext the perpetuated only through spite and the force of violence. Sweaty, tired, and running on fumes, Jessica moved to attack. Or more appropriately, to garner herself a great ability to attack.

Jessica made a reach for one of the heavy plates that she had previously refused to rerack. She grabbed it like a fat kid greedily grabbing the last slice of cake. Seizing both ends, Jessica scrambled upwards as fast as she could, and cocked it like it was a discus of old. While her pursuits were far less noble than the Greek heroes on the Olympic fields of yore, her desire was at the same level. She looked at Belinda, as if challenging her to try Jessica.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Belinda and Jessica tumbled down over the bench and both of them quickly scrambled away from each other, trying to get some distance from the other woman as they got up towards their feet. When they did, Belinda made her way to the tail end of the bench where as Jessica went to the head.

It was there that the Violent Violet took a hold of the weights and prepped them ready for the brawl. Belinda was on her feet, eyes narrowed as she would stop up for a slight moment, eyes shifting between Jessica's weights and the buxom violet haired woman, then the shooting star took to charging in and attempted to go for a strong right hook to Jessica's face, keeping herself wary of the weights, but still going in strong against Jessica Wright!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next