Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kyle trying for a Lucky day

2 posters

Go down

Kyle trying for a Lucky day  Empty Kyle trying for a Lucky day

Post by BloodstalkerZ Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Kyle trying for a Lucky day  Juzfph

Kyle stood in the ring wearing a pare of life guard shorts and a black tank top as his song Row Row Fight the power plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

In his hands a mic... he smiles he waves to cut his music.

Taking the mic up to his face "good day tension Universe." He waves to the crowd. "Its your favorite lifeguard hunk... Kyle darkheart... sorry I havent been around. My last 2 losts here just showed me now deadly the afw women are... so I took sometime off.. did some training both mind, body, and sexual.... so I'm offering to be anyone's opponent in any kind of match.. so if there's anyone free step up.. "

He smiled not sure if anyone would be up to challenge him to a match.. but he moved to his corner. Leaning back as he waited.. tho hoped not for long. He was ready for anything..

The crowd just setting back not sure if anyone would face Kyle cause he losted bad his last matchs.. Kyle came off as a jobber cause of how easy the women could get control over him sexual... and it also came off that Kyle was only wrestling for sec witch is what he didn't want...

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Kyle trying for a Lucky day  Empty Re: Kyle trying for a Lucky day

Post by Cicilia Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Lucky's Wrestling Outfit
Spoiler:

Sakura was sitting in the front-row seat of a Tension match, pouting in distaste that her own had been canceled. RIGHT BEFORE IT HAPPENED TOO! She was all dressed up for it and everything! The white-haired girl didn't even bother to take off her wrestling outfit, not after she went through so much trouble getting it on. It was comfortable enough... She'd just wear it around the rest of the day. After all, it was very much akin to a classic cheer-leader's outfit! A man in but a speedo (nice) and a tanktop stepped out into the arena, the girl oggled his rather tight and tough form with delight, a small blush flashing across her face. He was... hot... He had just about every attribute any sane girl would want in a guy! A large, strong body, a deep, pulsing voice, a face that didn't seem way too brooding or overly emotional... Though, the way he spoke did throw her off a tad. The way he described his training... Odd. She didn't quite NEED to know how much... uh... sexual growth he had achieved. Perhaps that was enticing to some but eh! To each their own she supposed!

NOW came the REALLY weird part! She had no idea if this was a legal thing or what he had to do to ask for this but this man was opening the floor for ANYONE to wrestle him! Anyone at all in the audience! Much like everyone else who was watching, Sakura stared at him in complete shock, mouth slightly agape. Slowly, though, her lips began to curl into a smile sharp with competitive drive, as she, a mere FRICTION wrestler would take on this behemoth!

"I'll do it!" She declared, shooting up from her seat and raising her hand! "I accept your challenge sir!" She deftly hopped over the barrier separating the ring's surroundings from the stadium, showing off the entirity of her bright yellow "Lucky" outfit to the crowd, revealing herself as a wrestler in her own right (or a cheerleader as it may appear)! With a wide, bubbly grin, the much thinner girl slipped under the bottom rope and into the ring and walked right up to the tougher wrestler. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around his neck, standing up on her tip-toes to deliver upon his lips a soft, warm kiss, satisfying her craving that went unattended to all day! As she pulled away from him, no doubt surprising the poor guy as she did ALL of her "victims", she winked and stuck out her tongue a bit cutely, stepping back a few steps.

Ah... he had given her the best ideas... Calling out the audience for a match!? And with all the cute women out there? WOW... She was definitely putting that in her pocket for later!

"Lets do our best!"
She exclaimed, bending her knees slightly and holding up her hands loosely, ready to defend! "And have some fun!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodstalkerZ Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:09 pm

Kyle didn't think he was making his challenge sound that he was challenging anyone from the crowd?? He was meaning it to be a challenge to anyone out back..

When he saw a lovely girl jump up from the crowd he was surprised to say the lest.. Grabbing the mic again and turning toward her only to find her already face to face. He started to talk "miss it was I think you miss hear......" he felt her soft lips kiss him. He was surprised to just get kisses by a randmon woman... his hands where about to grab her butt when she pulled away and stuck her tongue at him..

It took a moment for the kiss she just gave him to brake its mental hold on him before he shook his head and started to talk.. "o wow miss. My challenge was for any of the girls in back. Not a lovely fan." He couldnt help but looked her over and laughted. "Wait a minute your miss lucky.. you had a match set today but your oppent got sick didn't they?"

Slapping his head "damn I guess it's my lucky day to wrestle one of the new girls I was checking out early in the girls only roster..." He laughts but seeing as she was game for a fight..

"Ok. 2 things are you sure you want to wrestle me? I may crush you?? And If you are game now, about this.. cause you kissed me, how about we wrestle a normal submission match.. and to be fair flirting and gropping are allowed . No striping or sex.. does that sound fair to you?".

He walks to the center of the ring and holds out his hand to shake hands if she agreed.

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:53 am

"AWWW You know who I am???" She inquired enthusiastically, her face flashing pink! Her name had gotten out there already that someone on the tension roster knew who she was! OH BOY! She must've been really good! Wowie! And he even heard of her match!? Was he a fan of HERS!? Wow! So much good stuff from her moment of boldness! This was great! When the man referred to her as a "fan of his", she simply smiled widely, tucking her hands behind her back as she leaned forward a bit!

"I have absolutely no idea who you are!" She admitted freely with a soft giggle. "But I'm happy to meetcha, sir!" From there, Kyle presented the bubbly cheerleader with a couple questions: Did she want to fight him...?

"Yuh-huh!" She agreed, nodding.

And the second... May he crush her? That one gave her pause. What did he mean by that? Like... inflict excessive bodily harm upon her? Eh.... she'd have to opt out of that one. If he meant, fight her using his full strength and if, by fate's decree, he just so happened to have a hefty advantage then THAT she could agree with! He seemed like a nice fellow and took the kiss she had bestowed upon him with stride so Lucky would take the high road and assume he was a gentleman!

"Yup-yup!" She affirmed!

It was then that the man revealed that there was, in fact, a third question! This one made her blush... hard. He asked that since she shared the gift of a kiss, that they would do a regular match, but with all the rules of soft-core hentai, minus the... uh... sex... and stuff...

"Eh...heheheheh!" She chuckled nervously, lightly fanning her cheek as if to blow away the steam coming off it before it became obvious! "Heh... uhm... I just kiss cute people... and you are very handsome, Kyle!" She admitted, winking. "Uh... maybe keep ... the groping to a... uh.... minimum... But... yeah! We can flirt and stuffs! I could say some things... I think!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down