by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda)

2 posters

Go down

Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda) Empty Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 10, 2018 1:02 am

This has became a lot more than just who was better or who was superior. This had gone far beyond that as Ouka's theme came blaring on the arena's speakers. It wasn't long before the red head came storming out from the back, anyone could see that Ouka was not in a good mood. Many have heard the multiple encounters that resulted in the beauties beating the hell out of each other relentless. The most recent rumor was that Ouka was defeated in the public baths, something she did not like hearing float around the internet especially since it told praises of Belinda besting her once again.

She had it. This was never meant to be this long lasting war. It was supposed to be her standing over Belinda with a resounding victory as she would make her way to Championship gold. Instead the Princess of the North was too caught up with a single lost and now was making life hell for Ouka. Ouka wasn't going to be caught up with a sore loser anymore!

Stomping in the ring, she grabbed a hold of a mic from a ring attendant before smacking her hand against it to make sure it was live. "You people have heard it! I'm sure you've all tweeted something about it, or saw it on some dirt sheet or something, but what you don't all know is that I have had ENOUGH!" she roared into the mic before turning towards the stage, "Northman! Get your ass out here!"

Back to top Go down

Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda) Empty Re: Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda)

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 am

Spoiler:

Belinda had sort of expected for something to happen, with as much word that was going around regarding their recent fights, the Swede figured that Ouka wouldn't be able to keep things from escalating further. Having arrived at Friction and wearing full ring gear now, she just waited to hear that her and Ouka were set up for a match.

Yet, she didn't hear a peep. Not one thing. Until she heard the loud sound of Ouka's voice echoing out through the speakers in the backstage area. She was talking over the microphone. Turning her attention to a tv-screen, Belinda saw her redheaded rival, already dressed and ready for a fight. She was calling the blond down, and....Belinda had no reason to refuse her. The Swede had enough of this as well. She wanted to end things between them!

The blond shortly after Ouka's words came out of the backstage area and marched down towards the ring to her theme. She made her way to the nearest ring attendant and took a microphone for herself as she would slide up into the ring and get right up in front of Ouka Shumisen.

" Well Shumisen, I'm here. What do you want?" Belinda let out as she was more the sure what Ouka wanted, but she would let her redhead rival say her piece first. Standing just a foot or two away from the black and red clad woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda) Empty Re: Never going to be Over (Ouka/Belinda)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Ouka paced around the ring as she waited for her rival to appear, frustration was oozing off of her person as she was stomping around the ring like a mad woman. She couldn't believe that after all she and Belinda did, officials didn't set up a grudge match. She'd definitely thought they were at that point for a blow off match that was finally going to settle things between them in spectacular fashion. Thinking about it, although it was aggravating not to come out with a dominating win over Belinda again and again, OUka saw the silver lining that when she won their big blow up match she would be victorious standing above her beaten rival.

Which made Ouka even more angry that the officials in the back were dragging their feet about it. But if Ouka needed to do EVERYTHING around here, then she was more than willing to do so as she finally heard Belinda's theme playing on the speakers as a smile came on her lips.

But the second she saw the blonde from Swede, that smile was wiped off of her face as she was watching the Swede walking down to the ramp and to the ring until they stood toe to toe with each other...about a foot apart. Both of them knew that if they were anywhere closer to each other, this was probably going to get physical before anything was solved.

With a scowl she brought her mic up to her mouth, "I know you beaten me and beat me up. But I have beaten you and beat you up more. So, to finally end all of this. I say we have one more match to end this." she let out, smirking as she paused for dramatic effect, "A match so brutal and taxing that it'll really test to see how far we can go, how far we can push our bodies. Let's see how far we can take the other and still be left standing at the end. That's right Belinda! I'm challenging to...!"

"An Ironwoman match!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 11, 2018 12:00 am

Belinda and Ouka were face to face, standing facing one another with a microphone each. it looked as if Ouka had something she wanted to get off of her chest and Belinda wasn't about to stop her from doing that. Narrowing her eyes a bit as Ouka spoke, Belinda would simply listen for now. She was clearly getting annoyed at what Ouka was saying but she couldn't deny much of it, besides her insistence that she was superior, even still.

The Swede was forced to watch Ouka give her challenge and with it, Belinda would simply shake her head. She'd let out a light chuckle, before bringing her microphone up towards her mouth. " Ironwoman huh? You know what, fine. I accept!...Wait no..." Belinda said as she stopped herself, she would bring her free hand up to her chin, rub it a little before she would smirk at Ouka.

"I kinda feel as if Iron Woman isn't enough." Belinda said as she would look on at Ouka. " Let's settle it in a cage. You, me...Iron Woman cage match. Unless you're scared?" Belinda spoke out as she would lower her microphone and take a step forward in a challenging manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 11, 2018 6:53 pm

The fans cheered at the suggestion of an Ironwoman match, the last few matches had ended on 'questionable terms' according to some people and especially Ouka whenever she didn't win via resounding victory. An Ironwoman match was going to settle all of it! And then Belinda sought to up the ante even further, apparently not just satisfied with an Ironwoman match as she also suggested that they finish each other off inside of a steel cage!

A fitting place to be defeated for the Swede Star as Ouka let out a laugh. "Scared? Of you? Please, not even in your dreams Northman. Because if I was in any of your dreams." Ouka let out lowly as she saw Belinda take a step closer, Ouka would do the same back as she and Belinda were drawing closer to each other, the tension between the two rivals as thick as can be. "They'd be your nightmares of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Belinda looked on at Ouka as her rival as usual kept her tough face and threw back her condifend words at her. The Swede would nod her head as Ouka came forward and the two of them were but an inch away from being pressed together. 

The Swede would narrow her eyes and then bring her microphone back up. " Then it's decided. This will settle things between us once and for all." Belinda said as she would then drop her microphone. 

" I'll see you at the match." Belinda said to Ouka as she would turn around. Walking out of the ring and going to await the match later tonight. A match like this had to be a main event match after all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down