Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Azure Showdown

2 posters

Go down

The Azure Showdown Empty The Azure Showdown

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Spoiler:

There was a rather recent rivalry brewing in AFW, it wasn't a hellish feud between hating enemies, not was it on that was overtly friendly. It was one fueled by the desire to simply be better than the other woman. It had started in a tag team battle between the two ladies, where they then met in a coffee shop, the two of them had set down the challenge. They faced off in their first match, a two out of three falls bout and shortly to follow was the mud match. Each of the young fighters earning themselves one solid win over the others, but much like how Belinda had mentioned to her rival Yukari at the end of their mud match, this was far from over! They would need to settle the score sooner or later.

Belinda was already in the ring, her new theme just fading out as she stood in her blue and white wrestling attire with her arm raised with a microphone to her mouth. She took a deep breath before she would look around at the crowd for a second. She soon turned towards the ramp and raised her other hand, pointing her index finger towards the ramp. " Ao-Oni! It's time for our final showdown!" Belinda let out with a rather cheerful challenge, as she called her blue toned rival down towards the ring.

" It's time you and I settled once and for all who's the tougher wrestler." Belinda spoke as she would then take a step back and await her blue haired rival. It was quite the simple challenge, after all...she didn't need more to entice Yukari Tooru. She was fairly confident that her buxom foe would come right down and they'd butt heads real quick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The Azure Showdown Empty Re: The Azure Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Yukari Tooru was at the backstage when she heard the promo going on, and she heard the familiar voice of Belinda calling her out. She was in her wrestling outfit at that time, and when she heard the Swede calling her out, she grinned before she made her way to the arena, and her entrance music, Onigashima in the Fairyland, was played. She made her entrance with quite a pop as the crowd were getting excited over the clash between two cuties.

Ao-Oni:

The blue demon made her way down the ramp, heading over to the ring. She had a confident grin on her face as she reached the ring before she climbed up the apron, entering the ring. She asked for a microphone from the ringside crew so that she could speak to Belinda while allowing the crowd to hear what she had to say.

Standing face to face with the Swedish cutie, she began, "I've been waiting for this, Belinda. I've been dreaming to own that cute ass of yours to show who's the better woman between the two of us..." She looked directly into Belinda's crimson eyes as she spoke. One could tell the intensity of the rivalry between both women as they stared into each other's eyes. "We're tied for now, with one win from each of us, but for us to break the stalemate, what kind of match do you have in your mind?" Yukari asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Belinda couldn't help but smile as the crowd popped with Yukari Tooru's arrival, they were excited to see another encounter between the two fighters, and it looked as if they were both as fired up as the crowd was getting, maybe more so. When Yukari came up into the ring and spoke out, it wouldn't be long before Belinda and Yukari's eyes met and the intense stare between the two of them.

After Yukari's words were finished, Belinda would step forward. Walking up towards Yukari to lock horns with the blue ogre, going chest to chest with the buxom rival of hers, as their impressive racks would mushroom against one another. " Hah, you'll be the only one who's getting owned." Belinda spoked out into her microphone as she would place her free hand onto her hips.

" What kind of match huh?" Belinda asked a bit cockily as she kept herself firmly pressed against her blue rival. " Our first bout was fairly standard, our second was a bit more of a soft bit of fun....now it's time for use to fight it out with all we've got and decide this. So I challenge you, to a Hell in a Cell match. After all, what is more fitting than defeating a demon in hell itself." Belinda boasted, " Well, do you accept?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 15, 2018 1:54 pm

Yukari's smile widened when Belinda closed in, pressing her busty chest against her own impressive rack, and both pairs of breasts mushroomed against each other as both fighters were looking into each other's eyes. Hearing the type of match that Belinda suggested, Yukari never felt this pumped.

"A Hell in a Cell, huh?" A fitting theme for the clash between her and the Swede, the blue demon thought. "Alright, you're on. I'll prove it to you that I'll be the one to stand victorious in the end, Belinda. You better say your prayers now, because I'm gonna have my fun beating you..." she grinned. "After all, I'm much, much better than you."

She would remain there, her tits still mushrooming against Belinda's as she looked into her eyes. She couldn't wait for the match to begin so that she could prove it once and for all that she was the better wrestler between the two of them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Hearing Yukari accept as they stood pressed so firmly up against one another, Belinda would smirk and nod her head. " There is one condition though. Much like the previous matches, the loser will have to admit that the other is tougher. Except this time, they will have to say it to the crowd." Belinda said with a smirk as she kept her generous rack pushed against Yukari's equally impressive chest.

The two blue clad wrestlers staring each other down. The Swede would then shake her head. " Much better huh? save your tough talk for the match. Better yet, save it forever. Because I'm the one who's walking out of that match as the winner." Belinda said as she would then drop her microphone beside her and then press her forehead against Yukari's. Keeping herself pressed against her rival in a challenging manner for a second or two more.

After which she would take a step back. " I'll see you at tonight's main even then." Belinda said as she would move past Yukari. Even looking to give her rival a competitive but friendly shoulder bump as she walked past her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Yukari listened to the condition. At first, she was worried for a second, but then she regained her confidence as she thought that she would emerge victorious in the end. "Alright, sounds like a good idea. I can't wait to hear you saying that I'm much better than you as a wrestler to everyone," she said, smiling at the Swede as she kept her breasts pressed against her rival's pair.

So, the match would happen later, which was fine. "I'll see you later too. You better prepare yourself and practice your talking now. You're gonna need it once you lose, right?" She grinned at the Swede as she said that.

And so, Belinda gave Yukari a friendly yet competitive shoulder bump as she walked past her. She looked at the direction of the Swede as she made her way out of the ring, heading backstage. Once Belinda disappeared, Yukari would also make her exit, heading backstage as well in preparation for her clash with Belinda later.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down