Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Most Elegant Affair

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Most Elegant Affair Empty A Most Elegant Affair

Post by Daaharu Tue May 15, 2018 7:06 am

Konda SN was not yet two years old, but the sleek, compact, modern take on an old fisherman's ale house already had been awarded a Michelin star, and Odessa was a longtime subscriber to the Michelin guide. Admittedly, the Kichijōji restaurant was a bit of a hike from the AFW campus, and Odessa's apartment was actually even further away still, but when it came to elevated cuisine, the sort which challenged the palate and which was not only a culinary but an intellectual experience, Odessa was happy to make such an excursion. Still better was the occasion when she was able to share such a special spot with a gorgeous woman. Having that sort of eye candy sitting across the table from her enhanced the flavor of the food almost as much as the restaurant's furnishings proper would.

Sometimes she dined with dear friends. Sometimes, she shared a meal with rivals. Tonight, it was something of a blind date—AFW management had informed her that her next match would be with a wrestler who was new to the company's ranks, but who was evidently quite the impressive specimen: a woman named Mariko Tojo. According to her profile, she was better known by the stage name "Jackal," and she had extensive wrestling experience all around the world, albeit never at a level so high as that of AFW. Odessa watched several clips of the woman's matches. She very closely examined several high-quality pin-ups of the imposing Jackal. Odessa liked her style. And that was why Odessa had sent along a little note, scrawled out in elegant, exacting calligraphy:

Dearest "Jackal"—

By now I am certain you have learned of our scheduled match. Are you as intrigued by me as I am by you? You have an unfair advantage, to be sure—you have extensive video of all my past matches. Yours are sadly much more challenging to track down. Therefore, I would like to make a proposal to thee, my lovely foil:

Meet me at the Konda SN restaurant in Kichijōji the night of our match, at eight o'clock. There, we may inquire all that we care to know of each other, and warm our hearts beside the fire of each other's company. Please dress to impress me, as I will be sparing absolutely no expense for thee.

And please remember that we are to be antagonists later in the evening. While I intend this meeting to be friendly, do not mistake it for casual. I intend to learn your every weakness during the meal, and impress upon you just how hopelessly outmatched you are, my darling. You shall feel true fear, sweet Jackal, at the sight of me, knowing you will inevitably suffer the most humiliating feat of your lifetime.

Hugs and kisses,
Odessa Brock

Odessa put quite a bit of flair into that note, and she put even more into the way she presented herself. Her stunning white hair was hardly styled, but fell in a clean, uniform sheet all around her head, reaching to her lower back, glimmering in the soft light. Around her neck she wore her most elaborate string of pearls, which contrasted nicely with both her chocolate skin and the jet black dress she wore, which hugged her body so tightly that it looked like she had been poured into it—which was not far from the truth. The plunging neckline showed off cleavage so deep Jackal would be able to swim in it, and a high slight gave tantalizing glimpses of upper thigh whenever Odessa twitched.

In her hands she clutched a single white rose, a gift for her opponent when the woman arrived. Odessa stared off into the distance, lost deep in thought as she waited, her vision swimming in the mystic, bubbling waters of the restaurant's elegant fountain.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Most Elegant Affair Empty Re: A Most Elegant Affair

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Jackal was quite intrigued with her opponent of the night.

Not only was this Odessa Brock a highly talented wrestler in the ring, Jackal's eyes had been watching the beauty carefully even though she wasn't a part of the AFW roster at that point. The dark skinned beauty, whom Jackal was very interested in locking up for the night, had a sense of class that seemed to be mostly nonexistent in the world of wrestling as she had invited Jackal to a pre-match dinner. The letter was a nice touch, Jackal feeling as if letters was almost a dying breed with the advent of technology. What was written on the letter was even more interesting as Odessa had properly and elegantly inviting Jackal out to a high class restaurant and even went as far as to declare her superiority before they even met.

That little note at the end brought a smile to Jackal's lips. The confidence was smeared all over the letter as she proclaimed that Jackal was going to be outclassed and humiliated by her. The challenge was there and it was one that Jackal was full heartily ready to overcome as she stepped out of the taxi, looking at the lavish restaurant in front of her. Dressed in a tight fitting white dress, Jackal made her way past the impressive looking fountain greeting customers as she entered the establishment.

The tables were exquisite, as fitting for such an expensive looking place but in all of the novelty and awe that the restaurant gave, all of it went black for Jackal as she saw the beauty who was going to be her opponent later in the night sitting at a lone table.

A smile on her face, Jackal made her way towards the table, eyeing up Odessa with each step as she arrived. "My my. You're even more beautiful in person than on tape. Quite the one for flair I see." she let out, reaching into her small pursue to pull out the letter that Odessa had written to her. "You're handwriting is astounding. I might even say it's better than most Japanese people I know." she let out as she placed the letter in the center of the table as her eyes never left the beauty sitting down, she was definitely a sight to behold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 19, 2018 9:57 pm

The mist rising off of the fountain gave the whole plaza on which Konda SN sat a sort of ethereal glow, as figured wobbled uncertainly on the edge of reality in the diffuse light of the shops of the neighboring shopping district, silhouettes against that blue backdrop which slowly resolved into being as they approached the archway which marked the entrance to the restaurant. Odessa, as she leaned back against a wall with that flower between her fingers, watched as several people wavered on the edge of her vision beyond that fountain...until, at last, the woman who she was waiting for appeared, blonde hair sparkling pleasantly in the artificial light.

Odessa stood to her full height and walked forward to meet Jackal in front of the table the two of them would be dining at. As the Japanese woman approached, Odessa gave her a warm smile and stretched out a hand, opening up her fingers to allow Jackal to intertwine their fingers if she so desired. "My dear, I must say, your tapes just don't do you justice, either. This is why I wanted to meet before our match," Odessa would reply, as the blonde slid around to the other side of the table and pulled Odessa's letter out of her purse, setting it down in the middle of the table.

"I do my best to keep a refined presence, you know, and that includes my handwriting. I'm glad you enjoyed the letter. I hope you will enjoy this, as well." Odessa would bring the white rose forward, offering it to Jackal's free hand, while she would gently tug at the woman's other hand, trying to pull it up so that she could bend over and give the back of it a welcoming kiss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 19, 2018 11:11 pm

Being greeted by the beauty as the stood to the side of the table, Jackal would extend her hand to interlace with Odessa's hand for a handshake, mutual respect was a founding factor in their world of wrestling as she continued to smile and size up her opponent of the night. The pair drew eyes from other parts of the restaurant with their combined beauty as Jackal looked at the rose that was presented to her. "Oh how old fashion you are. Such a beauty like yourself is well versed in ways of class much more than one would think." she let out, accepting the serene rose as she would give Odessa a smile as she slipped the rose in her cleavage, letting it sit between her breasts.

As Odessa moved in taking her hand as she kissed the back of it, it felt like Odessa was trying to woo her instead of sizing her up for their match. But Jackal was aware that even through all of the class that Odessa was flawlessly achieving, the bottom line was their match later on tonight. "My my, I say you put to shame most gentlemen that I've met. Inviting me out to such a exquisite restaurant before our match. I must say, you're sense of class is bar none." she let out as she would quickly try to twist her hand around to reveal the back of Odessa's hand as she tugged at it lightly to bring it to her lips, returning the welcoming kiss and show her the same respect.

"A fine way to get to know my opponent before I defeat you in the ring." she let out a small smile, class and grace aside she was still a competitive woman that strove to be the finest that ever stepped foot inside the square circle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 20, 2018 12:28 am

Odessa almost swooned when she watched that rose—luckily de-thorned before she purchased it from the flower shop—get tucked in between those big, round tits, poking out of that luscious valley and complimenting the similarly-colored white dress that the woman was wearing, almost blending into the fabric. Jackal was a gorgeous woman, that was undeniable, and from the way she suddenly twisted Odessa's hand around so that she could return the gesture of giving that hand a kiss, Odessa had to admit that the blonde was clearly in the upper echelon of all wrestlers when it came to strength.

Odessa chuckled as Jackal fired a little shot at her, something simple and cute, but enough to really get Odessa's competitive fire burning. And Odessa was not going to let her just get away with it. The Briton would suddenly give Jackal's hand a hard squeeze, pulling on it and turning it slightly, trying to get the woman to stumble, or flinch, as she almost turned that little handshake into an arm wrestling match. "Mmm, you are strong, love. But I am clearly stronger. It will be my pleasure to conquer such a wonderfully proud woman as yourself, though."

Odessa yanked Jackal's hand toward her, then bent down to kiss it again: this time, her lips pressed into the back of that hand much more fiercely, as she practically made out with Jackal's hand, even leaving a small wet spot of saliva on that pale skin as she pulled away, licking her lips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 am

What started as a nice small greeting was turning into something more fierce by the second as both women's competitiveness was beginning to be stroked. Their hands squeezed tighter as their eyes remained firmly locked as they jockeyed for position in their handshake, twisting and turning trying to get the other to flinch or move. Neither one of the proud women were willing to budge to the other as Jackal's eyes almost broken their dead lock on Odessa's eyes as she twisted her hand hard and brought it to her lips, kissing the back of it again as Odessa praised her strength but then immediately proclaim her own stronger as she kissed the back of her hand even more fierce.

Jackal let out a soft laugh as she would jerk on the hands the second Odessa rose back up to a standing position, pulling on her rival as she thrusted her chest forward to try and smack them against Odessa for a nose to nose and breast to breast stand off. A tint of red appeared on Jackal's cheeks as nothing but the flimsy dresses they wore separated their bountiful chests. "Conquer is the wrong word if you mean to beat me. The word you would be looking for is 'by the skin of your teeth' that I'll allow. If you were to beat me. What's really going to happen is you and your exquisite body being pinned underneath me as you exert all of your strength and still finding it to be not enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 27, 2018 10:31 pm

The two of them squeezed and twisted each other's hands, not releasing that handshake as they battled to intimidate each other with their strength. Jackal was obviously a very proud woman, and that was going to make it that much more satisfying when Odessa tore her down in the ring tonight. Still, it seemed the two of them would get along, but that didn't stop Odessa from trying to impose her will upon her foe, twisting that hand again and vigorously making out with the back of it, before pulling her face up, licking her lips and grinning devilishly at the Japanese woman.

By way of reply, Jackal tugged on Odessa's hand, dragging her into a body press, the woman's big breasts colliding with Odessa's, nearly popping both busts out of their skintight evening gowns. Now, they were pressed together nose to nose, tit to tit, tummy to tummy, Odessa grinning as she watched her opponent blushing slightly, her own cheeks heating up a little bit as they grinded against each other, Odessa pushing with her chest first, her right hand still clamped tightly to Jackal's, while her other hand would slide around the woman's back, giving her ass a nice, hearty smack.

"You're a confident one. It's adorable, truly it is. But as your muscles fail you one by one, and I torture your body right to the brink of total collapse, you will be singing a different tune, begging me for mercy," Odessa explained, as she pressed her whole body even tighter against her new rival's, their faces so close that their lips brushed together as their noses flattened against each other, while a similar battle continued a little lower between their tits, with Odessa aiming to mercilessly crush Jackal's with her wrecking ball-like pair!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:38 am

Jackal puffed out her chest as she was waiting for the impact that was coming from Odessa's impressive set as the two proud breasts smacked into each other. The resounding collision was enough to gather some eyes towards the two women jousting for an edge over the other. Jackal's thin dress allowed her breasts to feel through the two layers of fabric of the impressive set of Odessa. Her eyes did not break from the shining orbs of confidence that Odessa had as their fronts locked, their muscles expanding and tensing to push back the opposition as Odessa took the opportunity to explore all that Jackal had to offer as the Shangri-La Champion felt the hand latch on to her butt.

Her right hand still latched onto Odessa's in the strong firm grip that the two of them had on each other in their proud handshake, her left hand would immediately wrap around and take an immediate smack to butt cheek of Odessa, giving it a healthy squeeze herself. Noses pressing against each other and lips barely an inch apart as both their cheeks were turning redder. Jackal was finding more and more of a reason to crush Odessa beneath her, such a fine body, chiseled as if out of godly ore and with an seemingly indomitable will. Those two combined together always made the best kind of opponents.

The two women continued to press against each other, breasts battling to keep their form while simultaneously trying to force the other to balk and waver. "Oh ho! Those are some mighty words coming from someone like you. You can try as you might, but you will find that I will not break in the face of torture, and that I myself am quite the cruel woman inside the square circle. You will see that all of your weapons will be reduced to nothing against me. And it will end with me, pinning you in the center of that ring. One...Two....Three."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:07 pm

The two of them were locked into an intense staredown already, and the two of them were not even close to climbing into the ring. While they were relatively secluded in their own little corner of the restaurant, they were not completely isolated, and several pairs of eyes were on the two women as they struggled to assert their dominance over each other, with a couple of the waitresses stopping and surreptitiously trying to stare. Odessa smirked as she noticed the attention they were getting. She wondered how well Jackal dealt with a crowd in a situation like this, especially if her opponent took some...liberties.

The woman was keeping up with Odessa so far, as she mirrored the British woman's movement, sliding her left hand around Odessa's body and clamping it down on her big, firm ass, Odessa huffing softly, then tightening her muscles, letting Jackal get a good feel of her buns of steel. Odessa's hand, meanwhile, would go exploring, squeezing one butt cheek, then switching sides and squeezing the other, sliding down to feel the heft of the woman's rear end, then sliding a finger upwards, tracing the line of her butt crack underneath that white dress, almost threatening the woman with where that finger would go. Hmm...no panties, unless I'm mistaken... Jackal had an amazing body, toned but buxom, curves and muscles balancing each other out in near-perfect proportion. A body like that was a pleasure to struggle against, and a thrill to crush.

"Someone like me? Oh, you must mean veteran who has eaten rookies like you for breakfast time and again. Bigger and stronger women than you have fallen before me, love, and as charming as you are you'll find I won't fail to put you through whatever cruelties I find to be appropriate, be they physical or psychological..." Odessa's left hand would now make a quick move, grabbing the bottom of Jackal's white dress and giving it a quick tug upwards, pulling the dress up and exposing the woman's rear end, letting the dress bunch up and sit just on top of her ass! "Uh oh, peekaboo!" Odessa mocked, with a wicked snicker. "Now the waitresses have something specific to ogle..." With that fine ass so exposed, Odessa's hand ran back down, once again tracing the line between the woman's butt cheeks, her fingers zipping softly across the nylon of the woman's hosiery...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 pm

The two continued to push and struggle against each other, neither one of them giving an inch as they stared into each other's eyes as both orbs were refusing to part even for a second. Their breasts between them continued to battle for dominance, the practically bare boobs shoved against their rivals as butt cheeks were squeezed. Jackal smiled as she felt Odessa's finger traveling around her luscious butt, Jackal was so excited and heard that some of Odessa's endeavors reached to the 'other side' of female wrestling. Jackal was not so prudish to ignore that there on that other battlefield, women could find another validation of pride. No matter the field they took for a duel, Jackal was willing to meet Odessa anywhere for it.

"You can put me through whatever 'cruelties' you can think of. You'll find that I'm not so weak willed to break and be enthralled by your beauty so easily. Such a woman like you, will have to bare the Fangs of Jackal for what you want." Jackal let out as she felt a draft on her back side, revealing her nylon covered butt for everyone to see. A little embarrassment washed over Jackal, but she kept it hidden behind her determined face. The red on her cheeks got darker as she wasn't going to let that go unanswered.

Her own hand would have found an interesting find with it's investigation, Odessa's firm butt hidden underneath the layer of cloth as she found that nothing else was under it. Her smile grew as she would begin to grab on more of the dress, tugging it up and letting it bunch up at the top of her butt and reveal hers as well to the public, hand shooting down to get a more pure feel of those luscious cheeks. "Now now, I'm sure they'll want to compare and contrast to see that mine is better than yours. And then watch as I prove that my skills are on the same level when I beat you in the ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next