Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:29 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls Empty La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by Edmund Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 am

Standard best two out of three falls match won by pinfalls only

La Pantera:

vs

Hyacinth:

Hyacinth had just finished pulling on her boots when she heard a knock on her door, indicating she had a few more minutes until the match was to start. "Thanks!" she called out before giving a sigh and pulling up her leotard. She never really understood why they didn't just come in and tell the wrestlers they were on soon, it just never really made sense to her, but she wasn't about to start complaining. She pulled her sleeves up, tied off her leotard in the back, and stretched a bit before she made her way to the entrance, pushing past the curtains and waiting for her music to start playing. When she heard it, she jumped out from behind the screen and swayed her hips for the crowd before she began to head down to the ring. She gave high fives to the crowd before she reached the ring and when she did, she jumped up and threw one of her legs over the middle rope, taking her time going through and giving the audience a little view. She motioned for the camera man to check out her butt and shook it a little bit before she climbed all the way inside the ring and ran to her corner, jumping up on the turnbuckle and waving to the crowd before turning and awaiting her opponent's arrival.

Back to top Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Soon after that, Loretta Sombra made her entrance, coming out amidst the mist, and the crowd wasted no time to shower her with jeers and boos. Sneering, the villainous luchadora made her way down the ramp, heading over to the ring as her eyes were focused on her opponent. This was a best out of three matches, so she would need more than one pinfall in order to win. It served her just fine, knowing that she would enjoy her time tormenting this opponent of hers in the ring.

Once she reached the ring, she would climb up the apron, slipping under the ropes. She looked at the direction of her opponent, whose name was Hyacinth or whatever. Putting her hands on her hips, she sneered at the other woman before she spoke, "So, are you ready to be broken down into pieces? I can't wait to wreck that pretty face of yours, hehe..." She smirked at Hyacinth, making her intention known to her opponent before the match could even start.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls Empty Re: La Pantera vs Hyacinth Best two out of three falls

Post by Edmund Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Hyacinth's eyes never left her opponent. She was a little suprised to see yet another luchadora in the afw, but remembered her last match with a luchadora and she shuttered. At least she was nicer. When she heard her opponent's comments, she gave a small huff and rolled her eyes, "That's what they all say, right before I plant there face in the ground  for the one two three." she smirked and bounced on her feet in her corner, continuing to watch her opponent, "Come on ref ring the bell, I wanna get this match over with." she grumbled

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 am

"Oh, let's see you try, then..." Loretta said, smirking at her opponent. Soon, the referee would call both of them to the center of the ring. After seeing that both wrestlers were ready for the match, she would then call for the bell, and the match started.

Still smirking, Loretta would hold out a hand as if looking for a contest of strength with Hyacinth. She would wait for Hyacinth to intertwine her fingers with hers as she would suddenly try to deliver a kick to the side of her body, looking to catch her off-guard and deal some damage on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun May 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Hyacinth smirked and watched her opponent, just sitting in her corner. When the bell rang and the ref motioned for the two female wrestlers to meet in the middle, she began whistling and sorta skipped towards her before jumping and standing before her with her hands resting on her butt cheeks as she leaned back and stretched, "If you really expect me to do this on my own free will, your sadly mistaken. I know what your up to and I really hope I'm wrong about what I suspect, but I'm here for the people and if they wanna see a good match, I guess I gotta take a few bumps then." she said with a sigh and a smirk before reluctantly grasping the luchadora's hands in a test of strength.

Sure enough, Hyacinth's prediction was right, but found herself almost falling over from how hard her opponent would kick her and she went from holding both their hands above her head to quickly holding her stomach and gasping for air, "You bitch..." he managed to say between gasps for air.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Upon landing the kick right into the side of her opponent, Loretta had an unrepentant smirk on her face, as if mocking Hyacinth's naivety for willing to try to go for a contest of strength with her. Seeing now that Hyacinth was reeling from the kick, Loretta would take advantage of her current situation by grabbing her body and pulling her close before she started raining blows after blows onto her body, driving her knee repeatedly into her belly to make her weaker, giving the villainous luchadora more advantage over her.

Once she felt like she was done, Loretta planned to throw Hyacinth down into the mat so that she could stand over her and grind the sole of her boot right on her head just to mock her some more. All the while, Loretta would look down on her, wearing her evil smirk just to show how out of depth Hyacinth was in this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Hyacinth was still staggering when she felt her opponent's hands grab her and pull her in close. She had no idea what was going on right up until she felt the first knee connect with her stomach. Her body was lifted off the ground slightly and her eyes widened as she gasped for air, but found her air driven right back out of her lungs with each knee driven into her soft belly. Finally some relief came once her opponent finally let her go and she dropped down to the ground in a curled up position, clutching her now bruised belly. To make matters worse, she soon found the sole of her opponent's wrestling boot driven into the side of her head, causing a great deal of pain. With a small cry, Hyacinth weakly brought her hands up and pushed the foot off to gain a moment of peace so she could recover and plan her rebound from this beat down that her opponent had been dishing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Loretta would grind her boot against the side of Hyacinth's head some more until the downed woman pushed Loretta's foot away. Still smirking, Loretta would step back, giving her opponent a moment to get herself back up on her feet, but it wasn't a display of graciousness, as she kept her disdainful sneer at her, belittling her all the way as she waited for Hyacinth to get back on her feet. It was clear that the black-clad luchadora was looking down on her opponent.

The moment Hyacinth was on her feet, Loretta would resume her assault, this time moving around her so that she could wrap her arm around her neck, putting her in a sleeper hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:10 am

Hyacinth was just getting to her hands and knees when suddenly she felt an arm wrap around her throat and wrench back, cutting off the her flow of oxygen and she began thrashing about, trying to break free, but to no avail as she slowly began to go limp against her opponent. The lighting began to fade and her eyelids began to get heavier as she slowly began to lose consciousness after a couple minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:13 am

Loretta cackled as she felt that her opponent was starting to lose consciousness as she squeezed her neck in the sleeper hold. "Haha... so weak..." she said, keeping the pressure going, looking to knock Hyacinth outright with the hold. The crowd booed her, which Loretta welcomed with open arms. The dark-clad luchadora was so certain of her own victory early in this match, thinking that she would be able to knock her opponent out this early. The thought that Hyacinth might be able to escape this didn't cross her mind at all, feeling certain of her own victory.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next