by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber Empty Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber

Post by Tarantulust Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 am

Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer.
Match Type: Hardcore Match
Win Conditions: One of the competitors must pin their opponent 3 times in order to achieve victory.
Stipulation: Each competitor may bring one weapon of their choosing to use in the ring. Weapons must not cause fatal injury.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuro waited backstage in the locker room, watching a television that was placed in the corner. The match she was watching had just ended, the victor peeling themselves off of their defeated foe body. The bell rang signaling the end, the crowd cheered, all of it was very exciting. Kuro herself was about to experience that lavish limelight, entering into a Hardcore match in just a few minutes.

This could be a dangerous match, as the competitors were allowed to use a weapon of their choice. Normally, most people in her position would try to prepare for the fight, psyche themselves up, check their outfit, even work on a possible game plan. Kuro did none of that. She wasn’t nervous about the fight to come, she had walked out and fought in front of a crowd before, and she figured this would not be too different, just a little bit bigger. Hardcore matches didn’t faze her either. She had seen her fair share of blood and broken bones. She could still remember the time where she kicked all the teeth out of a thug that had the misfortune of coming across her. No, instead she was trying to remember the name of her opponent.

Janis Spencer.

It sounded familiar, but Kuro had no idea why. No face came to mind when the AFW official told it to her, but there was still something nagging her in the back of her head. She had heard the name before, but where?    

A quick knock came at the door, signaling they were ready for her to start off the match. Remembering who Janis was would have to wait. If Kuro really did know who Janis was, then she would probably recognize her once she came out to the ring. No point fretting over it now.

Kuro Nazaki:

With her theme song blaring loudly over the crowd, Kuro stepped out onto the ramp. She was wearing a leather jacket with a long-sleeved shirt underneath. The shirt was a bit snug, clinging the curves of her torso and revealing a small portion of her midriff. Her baggy black cargo pants hung loosely around her waist, themselves being held up by an elaborate belt.

A smile that was like a crack on a porcelain doll spread across Kuro’s face. She strolled down the ramp, occasionally winking at girls strewn amongst the audience. When she finally made it to the ring, she stood stock still for a moment. After deciding to show off a bit, she grabbed on to one of the rings ropes, pulling it down as far as she could. Using the tension in the rope and the power in her legs, Kuro launched herself into the air, twisting her body so that she landed upright in the center of the ring, posing like a magician who just pulled a trick.

After the crowds cheers began to die down, Kuro went to her corner, waiting to see what type of girl would enter on the other side.

“Hope your cute Janis,” Kuro said to herself, “ otherwise, I guess I’ll just have to enjoy breaking every bone in your body~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber Empty Re: Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber

Post by TomboyTsuka Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Meanwhile, Janis was ready to face her opponent on her debut match. She felt a familiar feeling as she remembered her name

"Kuro Nazaki"

"Hmmmm...what a familiar name. Looks like she's gonna have a beating of a lifetime...." said Janis as she picked up her trusty spanner and went to the ring

She wore her self-designed wrestling costume, which has a pair of spanners on her chest, to remember her former gang where she used to work: Blood Gear. Her light brown skin glistened as the light shined on her body while "Break Your Fate" by Shiena Nishizawa played on the speakers

Spoiler:

"Hey there, bitch. Seems we finally met in this match, eh? You must be one of the police officers that was sent to arrest me after helping that stupid young agent? Hmph, no matter.. I will finish what I should've done back then, right here!!" said Janis in an aggressive manner as she glared at Kuro while twirling her spanner around. After that, she went for the first strike: a swing of her spanner right into the police officer's head

https://www.afwrpg.com/t18148-tsuka-s-tomboy-friends#496775

Meet me on Pixiv too:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32219332
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

https://www.undertow.club/members/tsukachan.163336/

Back to top Go down

Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber Empty Re: Kuro Nazaki vs Janis Spencer: A dirty cop and a violent robber

Post by Tarantulust Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:23 am

Kuro’s eyes lit up with excitement when she saw her opponent. To be more precise, when she saw her opponents body, and the outfit that hardly concealed it. Her opponent was certainly fit, and her body was toned just the way Kuro liked it. Kuro’s crooked smile never left her face as she watched her opponent enter the ring.

It wasn’t until after Janis spoke to Kuro did she bother to look up at her face. A quick flash of recognition appeared in her eyes, her smile somehow spreading even further across her face. Kuro did know this girl after all, and apparently, she knew who Kuro was.

“Now I know you! You’re that girl that ran with that Weak ass gang! I almost didn’t recognize you, the last time I saw you, you had drool all over your face from being passed out.” Kuro spoke in a mocking tone, reminiscing about the past. She shook her head at Janis’s promise to finish what she started in the past, “Cute, but from what I heard, one undercover agent was enough to take you down. If you can’t beat someone on your own turf, you really don’t have a chance against…. anyone really.”

Suddenly, Janis took a swing with her spanner, the tool looking to smash itself into Kuro’s head. She wouldn’t give it the chance, however. Using her speed, she narrowly avoided the weapons reach and rather than attack, slipped past Janis. Kuro would playfully flick the back of her opponent’s head as she slid past her.

“You know, I honestly didn’t know you coming in,” She said, slowly reaching into her shirt, “I picked these as my weapon just because I thought we could get a little kinky, but now it’s almost poetic.”

The weapon Kuro pulled out was not exactly a dangerous weapon, but her point was made readily clear. Twirling around her fingers was a pair of brand new handcuffs.

“I know! Let’s recreate the day you were captured but make it a bit more fun! I’ll start.” Kuro’s long tongue seemed to slither out of her mouth like a snake, her eyes were fixed on Janis like a predator about to strike its prey. “I am officer Kuro Nazaki, and after today, you will be in my custody.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:32 pm

"You are a one clever girl, aren't you? Clever enough to send me to that place known as the jail where I spent myself suffering there. I'll make you suffer now!!" said Janis in an angry tone as she went for a leg sweep to drop Kuro down to the canvas. "This should be over quick.." said Janis again

Meet me on Pixiv too:
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 pm

“Aw, are you still mad about that?” Kuro’s tone was mocking, yet playful. “But if you think about it, it’s your fault you wound up in jail. If you can’t do the time, then don’t get caught.”

Before she could continue, Janis went to strike again this time going for her long legs. Kuro landed hard on the mat, but without a follow up attack, Kuro just laid there on her back, looking up at Janis. The smile was gone, her eyes drilling deep into Janis.

“Hey, your cute ‘n all, but your attitudes a real turn-off. If you think your tough just because you got a wrench in your hand and because you were part of some kid's club, I’ll be happy to prove you wrong.”

Kuro face seemed to turn to stone, waiting to strike. If Janis made a move, she would use her long legs to deliver a kick aimed for her midsection.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm

"Prove this wrong!!" said Janis as she shoved her right feet towards Kuro's head to shut her up. "So, you're dissin' my gang as a kid's club, huh? Pretty wise, snake-face. Next time I'll call your police station a hellhole where womenchildren like you can arrest me like a wolf catchin' its prey!" said Janis again in an angered manner

Meet me on Pixiv too:
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Kuro quickly brought up her arms in defense, stopping Janis’s blow from striking the side of her head. A slight grunt escaped as the pain shot up Kuro’s forearm. It hurt, but it was better than being hit by that spanner.

Using the momentum of Janis’s kick, Kuro rolled to the side, quickly getting back on her feet. She attached the hand cuffs to her belt, freeing both of her hands which readied themselves into defensive position. Kuro’s eyes were still cold, but the inhuman smile returned.

“Aw, I get a nickname now? How cute~” she bent her neck at a sharp angle, “You can call the station whatever you want. In the end, they still caught you. So, if you did want to call to call the police station stupid, that just means you were dumb enough to get caught by idiots, doesn’t it?”

Kuro would then approach quickly, feinting a few punches before going for a quick kick to the head. She was watching her opponent’s spanner, careful not to get in too close for her to use it.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:20 pm

"Auughh!!" grunted Janis slightly as she got kicked in the face. "So... you wanna play rough eh, fuccboi? I'll show you how I play rough!!" said Janis as she grabbed Kuro's head and smashed it straight into her knees to stun her

Meet me on Pixiv too:
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:15 am

The foot hit Janis’s face with a satisfying thud, the gang banger letting out a cute little moan as it did so. Kuro was hesitant to do too much damage to her rather cute opponent, not wanting to damage her looks too much. After all, half the fun in wrestling for Kuro was that she got to look at a cute girl most of the time.
Of course, she could always make an exception.

“Fuccboi? I like the first one better. More creative, more personal.”

Kuro was distracted by her own thoughts, as she often was. So when Janis grabbed her head, she didn’t realize what was happening before her face suddenly had a knee smashing into it.

The blow had enough force to whip Kuro’s head back, forcing her to retreat a few steps. Her hand went to cover her nose in mouth, checking to see if she was bleeding. The pain seemed to be centered around her mouth, a small trickle of blood appearing in the corner of her mouth.

“Assaulting an officer is a serious offense, young lady.” Kuro’s eyes narrowed, her long tongue licking up the blood like a hungry leech, “We will have to charge you for that, maybe a broken finger would fit the proper punishment?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:33 pm

"Keep whinin' like the womanbaby you are... You ain't gon' do shit, copper" said Janis in a mocking manner as she laughed on her opponent's pain. She then went for a leg scissor to the weakened cop and held her head hard. "Whatcha gonna do? Whine some more? Tell your momma about it? Oh, how about....scream like a 'fraidy child?" mocked Janis again

Meet me on Pixiv too:
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next