Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:39 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:21 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:17 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:07 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:03 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fateful Reunion

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fateful Reunion - Page 4 Empty Re: Fateful Reunion

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:23 am

Of course Himiko wouldn't run away from this, she was working to set things in motion as she headed off towards the organizers and began to speak with them, convincing them that a rookie event surely couldn't be called complete without a wrestling match between the two finest rookies around.

they agreed rather quickly and when she returned and gave her rival that hug, she would feel how Claudia would hug her back and then stare into her eyes. Breaking up the hug, Himiko would smirk and take a step back. " Of course. It's here and in about an hour." Himiko said as she would lick her lips.

" You and I will close off todays gathering with a Jello Match." Himiko said as she would poke Claudia's generous boob. " I'll make sure to make our score 15 - 14 in my favor by the end of this."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:35 am

Now things had gotten interesting. Not only was their match going to be much quicker than she thought, but their rivalry had taken a turn as their confrontation between the ropes was going to have to wait, but a new venture was opening up. Claudia never been in jello with another woman before. But she would be glad to have her first with her rival. "Oooooh, spicing things up, are we? That's what I like about you. You've chosen a great place to lose to me again." she smiled out, bringing her finger up to poke right back into Himiko's generous boob.

She would poke a little harder as she leaned in to bring her face again mere inches away from Himiko's face. "I'm going to enjoy pinning you in that jello and then licking you clean." she smiled out, she was always an admirer of Himiko's amazing body and just the thought of conquering it in Jello made everything much more enjoyable to think. She couldn't imagine how it'd feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:46 am

Himiko smiled as she would feel Claudia poke into her breast, the blond seemed hyped for the match and she couldn't say that she felt any different. The pink haired beauty would smirk as she leaned in a bit closer towards Claudia." I'm going to enjoy pinning you down and making you lick my body clean~" Himiko teased Claudia as she would stare down her rival.

After a few seconds she would start to laugh out a little. " Well, until then~ Can't fraternize too much with the enemy before the match. I'll make sure to not defeat you too easily." Himiko said as she would wave her hand at Claudia and then start to walk away from her rival, going to get everything set up with the organizers for the match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4