by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties Empty Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 am

Following: Kawaii Wars: The Brat Strikes Back (Sorry this thread doesn't follow the same naming scheme)

Claire sat backstage, scribbling feverishly in a notebook, subvocalizing what she wrote, making sure that it all sounded good. Claire had always been a studious sort of girl, and right now, faced with quite the situation, she reverted to old habits and happily allowed them to work for her as she made plans. The Brat Pack was on the rise again, it seemed, expanding their membership, talking big about how the kawaii title belt was some kind of birthright, and most egregiously, interfering with the kawaii title match at this past Avalanche. They were waxing like a blood moon, threatening to take over and strangle the Kawaii Division while it was at its weakest point. It was up to Claire, as champion and as a girl with more brains than the whole Brat Pack put together times two, to stop them and send them crawling back to whatever hole they slithered out of.

But Claire couldn't do it alone. She needed help, and that was what tonight was really about. She was putting the Brat Pack on notice, putting herself right in the line of fire, and hoping that she wasn't signing her own (figurative) death certificate.

She took a deep breath, read through her notes one more time, then looked to her friend Micca and nodded. "It's time. Let's get out there and change this league for the better."

The crowd was waiting for them. Unlike the Brats, Claire did not slink around in the shadows, making videos of such poor quality that Al-Qaeda would have been ashamed of them, launching vulgar, childish threats from janitor's closets and from the third stall in the arena's worst women's bathroom. As not only the rightful belt holder but also as a normal, functioning human being, Claire conducted her business in plain view of the crowd, cutting her promo in the middle of a packed Friction card on one of the busiest weekends of the year.

Claire and her erstwhile title match opponent, Micca, stood shoulder to shoulder in the center of the ring, putting up a united front as Claire took a microphone from a girl in a referee's bikini and brought it up to her mouth. "I know the Kawaii Division isn't as big as it used to be, and a lot of you might have never even seen one of our matches, but I wanted to bring attention to something very troubling that is going on. I'll try to keep this as brief and entertaining as possible."

She breathed, adjusted her glasses, then continued: "There is a group called the Brat Pack, which many of you may have heard of. They're all generally pretty stupid girls, but they live up to their name, and they play their roles pretty well. The whole focus of their lives is to make other people feel bad and collect as much fame and fortune for themselves as possible. I could speculate on what sorts of mental illnesses cause behavior like that...but I digress."

"They have declared war on the rest of the Kawaii Division. That is not an exaggeration. They said as much in their last little video, saying that they could take on every other kawaii girl out there. Now, I've had problems with a few girls here in my time, but I have always respected the level of competition in this league, whether they were my friend or my foe. The fact that the Brat Pack thinks they can take on the rest of us is not only arrogant, it's actively toxic for the future of kawaiis here in AFW. If the Brat Pack gained control of this division, and beat up any new girl who tried to oppose them, why would anyone even try? The whole Kawaii Division would be reduced to just the Brat Pack. That's a terrifying thought, isn't it?"

Claire glanced over to Micca, whom she wanted to make sure had a turn to speak. Time to wrap this up. "Well, if the Brats want to declare war on the rest of the Kawaii Division, then I say the rest of us need to step up and fight that war against them. We can't do this individually. I hope that every kawaii out there that hears this message will join us in fighting the Brat Pack and making sure they know their place in the kawaii pecking order! If they're going to act like a gang, then I say we give them a gang war! If they like to team up against us, then I say we are going to team up against them! If they're going to ambush us, then I say we are going to ambush them! It's good against evil...Angels against Brats, and only one of our groups will be left standing in the end. By the time this is over, Izzi, it's my butt which is going to be on your ugly face, and there won't be anything you can do about it."

Claire was shaking a little bit, as the emotion of such a speech was getting to her. But that was it. She had said what she wanted to say. She had lit the beacon and she hoped that there were still good kawaii girls out there who would come to aid her in her struggle against bratty oppression. "Call it a new faction, or just call it common sense...but we will do what needs to be done. I'm starting this right here, tonight, with my good friend Micca. We may have been rivals for the belt at Avalanche, but we are of one mind when it comes to the Brat Pack." Claire would smile at the Japanese girl, then hand the microphone over to her, to give Micca a chance to speak her mind about what had happened in that bedroom and what she hoped to happen next. "Anything you'd like to add, Micca?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties Empty Re: Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:33 am

Micca was actually pretty nervous this whole time. At the start of her career as a kawaii wrestler in AFW, it was pretty uneventful, with her taking losses ever since her debut. But, after a meeting with the current kawaii champion, Claire, she somehow got herself an opportunity to compete for the title, giving herself a chance to become the new kawaii champion. But when she fought against Claire for the title during Avalanche 2017, her title match with the champion was suddenly disrupted by a group of kawaii wrestlers who called themselves Brat Pack. Feeling herself robbed of her chance, Micca wholeheartedly agreed with Claire that there had to be something to be done about this matter.

Like Claire, Micca tried to memorize all the points that needed to be addressed if she had to make a promo alongside her new friend. She might not have any past experience in actually making promos before, but there was always a first time for everything. Using bullet points to remember what she had to say, she nodded to herself, feeling confident that she could actually do it, now that she had her friend by her side. While she might compete against her for the title, she considered Claire a friend and a steadfast ally against the looming threat of the Brats.

"Alright... let's do this, together..." Micca said, nodding to her friend as they would then make their way out to get themselves started.

===

Both Micca and Claire were in the middle of the ring as the kawaii champion started talking and addressing the current matter. Micca stood next to her, observing the crowd who were listening to what Claire had to say. She tried to calm herself down, hoping that she could do it. In order to do so, she would listen to what Claire was saying, nodding as she agreed with all the points she made about the ones who assaulted them during their title match.

Once Claire was done, Micca was handed the microphone, and she swallowed her saliva, trying to calm herself down. Taking a deep breath, she took the microphone from the kawaii champion before she brought it to her lips. She took a slight pause before she started, "When I was first offered with a chance to compete for the title, my first thought was that there had to be someone else who was more deserving for the title shot. I have to admit that ever since my debut, I never won any of my matches..." She shook her head. "But, I fought in those matches with everything I got. I made sure that I would never hold back in any of those matches, even though I never won..."

Taking another deep breath, Micca continued, "So, when I was presented with the opportunity, perhaps I might be able to change things not only for myself, but also for the kawaii division as a whole. So, during our match, both me and Claire fought each other with everything we got, with the title on the line. But, before we could even reach a conclusion for that match, those brats suddenly showed up and ruined everything!" She poured all her disgust and disdain towards the Brat Pack as she addressed them. "Those cowards thought they could trample on us like they owned everything in this league! They could never get the same opportunity as me, so they decided to be cowards and attacked us while we were not looking..."

Micca paused again, trying to remember her next point. "Cowards... all of them..." she said. "I won't let them ruin everything for us kawaii, and both me and Claire are going to work together to accomplish our goal to stop these cowards from getting what they want. Like Claire said, we might be rivals, but we're gonna put aside our rivalry to take down these brats and show them what's what! So... you better be ready, Brat Pack... we're coming for you!!"

Finally finished, Micca sighed. She was actually very nervous the whole time, but she steeled herself as she delivered her speech. She would then exchange glance with her friend as she would wait for any response to their promos.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:47 am

"Zzzzz......*SNORE*......Zzzzz.....Oooo....*mumble*....Zzzzz....."

Nestled deep within the cavernous domains of an inconspicuous part of the arena, the mumbling grumbles of the snoozing kawaii could only faintly be overheard when put against the indistinct chatter of hundreds of seated wrestling fans. Sun shifted and squirmed but remained laid on her back and started unknowingly scratching her stomach as the expanding bubble forming from her nose expanded and deflated with every deep inhalation of air from her wide-open mouth. For months now, Sun had been pilfering large quantities of food from the frazzled cafeteria staff not knowing where all their Grade-A cooked meats were disappearing to. Although she was admittedly not to proud of having to resort to thievery, she found it well- justified for two very important reasons.

1) The food in the cafeteria is sooooooooooo scrumptious, there's no way she could resist!!!!

2) Every time she tried to barter with them, they kept refusing to trade their meals for the fish she caught in the river!!!!

Plus she was kinda struggling for money right now. So she just figured they wouldn't miss a few plates of food here or there. But today, Sun had hit the proverbial jackpot by scampering out of the kitchen with THREE whole hot plates of food!!! One on each arm, and the other balanced on her head. But after trying to find a secluded place to eat...she discovered that munching down chicken parmigiana, two double cheese burgers with potato wedges, and garlic steak and shrimp...kinda tuckers you out...like immediately after she took the last bite. So Sun decided to take a little nap...which turned into a five hour one...

....will join us in fighting the Brat Pack and making sure they know their place in the kawaii pecking order! If they're going to act like a gang, then I say we give them a gang war!....

"Hmm?...Mmmgh.....why so loooooooud?....*BURP*...." Sun grumbled out while being rudely interrupted from her little nap, her amber-eyes fluttering open as she shifted herself back up to a seated position. She crossed her legs and started scratching the top of her head like a curious ape with a hearty yawn, suddenly beginning to overhear some very loud ladies talk about beating up some bratty people...starting a war...and that they're cowards and...

Around the time Micca was starting to wind down her portion of the speech, Sun would perk up with widened eyes. *Say...wait a second...I think...I think I might....Hmm...Yeah, Yeah I definitely have an idea!!!* Sun barely came to the conclusion that she had in fact, miraculously thought up a plan. The chimp-like kawaii than proceeding to scurry out from where she was sleeping.....and come crawling out right from under the ring in front of the steel ramp. The perplexed audience suddenly drawing their attention towards Sun emerging from behind the ring apron and standing back up to streeeeeetch out her spine with her balled fists raised to the ceiling, even her fuzzy monkey tail would elongate only to curl back up. After limbering up, Sun would turn back to the two loud ladies in the ring before scampering under the bottom rope and confidently dashing right up to Claire to stand before her with her hands on her cute hips. Brimming with confidence and a jovial, innocent, yet energetic smile.

"Hi there!!! My name's Sun Young Star!!!! You two must be Claire and Micca right? If you need help beating up some bad guys, than I'm you're gal....but ya gotta promise that the grubs gonna be reeeeeeally good in between all of the fighting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Micca did a good job of suppressing any nerves she might have had to get through the speech, and Claire was pretty proud of her number one contender for that. The girl did not have a ton of experience in the kawaii division, and Claire was sure that facing off against such an organized, evil opposition as the Brat Pack had to be intimidating to her—hell, it was intimidating to Claire, too, and she had been around for years. Now, the two of them—technically rivals for the kawaii title, but united together as generally good girls for the common purpose of kicking the asses of jerks who tried to foul things up—would just have to wait to see who responded.

Claire knew there were not a lot of kawaiis left on the roster anymore. The Brat Pack had four or five members, and there were hardly that many other active kawaiis in all of AFW. So she knew there was a possibility that they would have no new allies stepping up and joining them in this fight.

Luckily for them, that wasn't the case. Luckily for them, someone—someone new, since Claire had never met this girl before and only knew her name from some of the bios she had read before deciding to offer Micca the chance at the kawaii title. As far as she knew, the girl was a rank rookie, which was perfectly fine, of course. Claire's ultimate goal as far as this war went was to create a faction which could snatch up new kawaiis as soon as they joined, to keep the Brats from separating them out and hurting them—or, worse, forcing them to join the evil side of this conflict.

So Claire had no problem with Sun Young Star. She just found the girl a little odd...especially when it came to the request she made regarding food. "Well, Sun Young Star, we would be more than happy to have you on the side of good...have you as a founding member of the Angel Army, as it were. Every kawaii girl is welcome to join, no matter who they are, or how much experience they have, or what their style is." Claire glanced around, trying to figure out where the girl had come from. She hadn't seen her walk down the ramp, or come out of any of the other entrances to the arena, before climbing into the ring. "Now, when it comes to food...we can eat whatever we want in the cafeteria, I suppose, and bring that food to meetings if need be. And maybe once a week we can hold a meeting at a nice restaurant?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:00 am

Micca didn't know what to expect. She was afraid that she might have flubbed her lines or something, but from the reactions of the crowd and the fact that Claire didn't comment further on her words, Micca believed that she did the right thing. After finishing her words, Micca would wait for any kind of response from other kawaii alongside her friend in the ring. There might be a possibility that a member of the Brat Pack might be the one to show up instead, and the two of them had to be prepared for such scenario.

But then, Sun Young Star showed up.

Micca stared at the kawaii who showed up, and she didn't know what to think of her. But if she was there to help, then she would be happy to accept said help. And from what she could tell, Sun seemed to be quite an energetic girl, and her appearance somehow reminded her of a monkey. Or perhaps she might be a monkey who took the guise of a girl? A weremonkey? Claire wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Nodding as Claire welcomed their newest comrade, Micca then spoke to her, "It's good to have you on board. Let's do our best and show those brats what's what..." she grinned at Sun. Overall, she was looking forward to learn more about this girl so that they could work together in the future as a team.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:27 am

Launching yourself headfirst without having the faintest inkling about what was going on...isn't a particularly sound strategic maneuver. But it was par for the course for the rambunctious chimpette, who has been known in her village to leap straight into dangerous situations without much forethought, if any. Though that wasn't to say her fellow villagers always chided the plucky kawaii for her selfless choices. For every herd of bison she accidentally let out of their pen due to repeatedly attempting to train them...there was an instance of her saving a child from drowning by bravely diving off of a waterfall to reach her before anyone else could reach the victim.

And this time...Sun kinda felt this time was going to turn out be like the waterfall incident, where she won't end up getting scolded by in the end. These ladies sounded like they could really use some extra muscle fighting off these Brat Pack people, and Sun had been aching for a good tussle ever since signing up with this place. Besides...she thinks she's got the basic gist of the entire situation down pact. Just some ruffians who need to be taught what's what. Sun has had to beat up village bandits before and kick them out of town, so this should be piece of cake in comparison...mmm, cake.

Sun briefly daydreamed about cake...but was otherwise attentive to Claire and Micca as they started dishing out all of this awesome news. Her amber eyes widening in starstruck wonderment as her gaping smile grew wider. She fantasized not only about all of the scrumptious meals she was going to be treated to...but to something that left her even more overjoyed. Her eyes watering up slightly, but paired with her ecstatic smile...one could easily tell that they were tears of joy.

"R-Really? You guys are gonna let me join as a founding member?! ALRIGHT!!!"
Sun shouted to the heavens before dashing up and wrapping up both Micca and Claire in a surprisingly string and constricting double bearhug. Sun's rosy cheeks nuzzling up affectionately close to the warm and soft cheeks of both of her new kawaii bosom buddies. "You guys are my first city friends ever!!! We're gonna have so much fun going camping, going on hikes, skinny dipping in the river...or whatever it is you city girls like to do!!!!" Sun than batted her eyes in stunted realization and concern before letting her new best friends down, hoping she didn't go overboard with her enthusiasm.

"Whoops, sorry bout that. Y-You guys alright? Last time I hugged someone like that they got really mad at me...after they woke, up anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Claire was definitely surprised by this ape-like kawaii girl. She hadn't really expected to see anyone she knew come out to answer the call, since most of her old rivals were not very active or else were not even living in Tokyo anymore. But she had never expected the first girl to answer this call to arms for good, decent kawaiis everywhere to be so quirky. She didn't dislike the young Chinese warrior at all, though. Actually, the girl's behavior was more than a little endearing...especially when she practically started crying just at the simple fact that Claire and Micca would accept her as a founding member of their faction.

That touched the New England girl's heart, and she knew at that point that this girl was going to be critical to the fight against the Brat menace. As Sun rushed forward and pulled them into a hug, Claire blushed a light pink as she squeezed the girl back and gladly nuzzled their cheeks together, the three kawaii girls getting all warm and cuddly already!

"Oof...! All of that sounds fun...and I can show you a thing or two that we did back in the 'city' in the U.S.!" Claire would say, chuckling. Sun let the two of them go at that point, but Claire wasn't really any the worse for wear, besides a very dull little ache around her midsection where she had been squeezed. Sun's apology was adorable, of course, and just endeared her even more to the New Englander.

"Oh, don't worry. We're both pretty strong, too, so we can take all the hugs you can give!" Claire would say. "I can't wait for you to use those muscles against the Brats, though. Nice girls like the three of us need to be able to stand up for both ourselves and others who are defenseless against bratty bitchiness! The next time those Brats try to hurt someone...we'll make those mean girls cry."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Micca was pleased to see how happy their new friend was, and when Sun went to envelop both her and Claire in a crushing bearhug, she chuckled despite having her body squeezed like that. Like Claire, she didn't mind it at all.

"Yup, I'm looking forward to do all those fun things together..." Micca said, smiling at Sun before she nodded at Claire. It was nice to have a group like this. It made her feel secure and a lot stronger. "And I bet you can do just fine while dealing with those cowardly brats. I'm sure you're strong enough to show that justice and goodness will prevail!" She grinned at the Chinese girl.

Now that they got themselves a new friend and companion, Micca would like to see what would come up next. Hopefully, another kawaii would answer to their call so that they could make their group much stronger.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:13 pm

The stars must have aligned in Sun's favor this lucky day, because everything just seemed to be falling in the hyperactive kawaii's favor. First, she scored a major haul at the cafeteria, to the dismay of some undoubtedly infuriated cooks, and than she came across some sophisticated looking city girls who didn't call her mean names like country bumpkin or monkey brain, and actually wanted to hang out with her!!! Every other attempt on Sun's part to make friends always ended in a flaming disaster, like when she fixed someone's ringing, vibrating, electrical thingy by smashing it on the floor so it would stop making that annoying noise. And Sun only had so many chances to buddy up with other kawaii's since their were only so many of them...

...but here she found not one, but two friendly city girls willing to give her a chance!!! And they were planning to foot the bill for all of her meals moving forward!!! A proposal that Claire and Micca's wallets might end up regretting one day....but for now, Sun couldn't have been happier to meet her two new best friends. Who were luckily durable enough to withstand one of Sun's crushing bearhugs, which they'll be getting plenty more of in the future, believe her. Sun beamed with a jovial smile showcasing her pearly whites as her friends talked about the other part of this whole arrangement that Sun was looking forward to, besides the delicious meals and city adventures...and that was beating up these bratty people they were talking about.

"Yeah!! We're gonna wallop those no-good crooks, beat the stuffing out of them, and kick their asses so hard it'll send them flying back to where ever they came from!!"
Sun enthusiastically proclaimed while shooting her fists left and right in bit of shadow boxing, before she perked up in sudden realization as if a question mark had literally appeared over her head. The chimp-like kawaii than scratching the top of her head with a cocked eye-brow. "Uh...but there's just one thing I gotta ask you guys..........what the heck's a Brat Pack, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 am

Right on que as if in response to Sun question, Izzi's entrance theme (which was being used more and more for the brat pack as a whole) "Banana Splits" by The Dickies started to play over the loud speaker. Not long afterwards, three pint sized girls stepped out onto the top of the rampway stage. A scruffy looking green haired cat girl wearing dirty tiger striped rags and a matching set of paw gloves and boots... A cheery looking strawberry blonde waitress with a faint pink frilly apron on and not a lot else underneath... And an impish looking blonde pig tailed succubus wearing dark bluish purple lycra bike shorts and tube top. They were, of course, none other than the infamous Brat Pack themselves

Izzi stood ahead of the other two holding a microphone in one hand. She regarded the three down in the ring and then gave a derisive snort.

"Super best friends assemble!" Izzi chanted in mock glee into the microphone, adding some wooshing sound effects and hand gestures for emphasis "We're gonna be bestest of best friends and we're gonna have slumber parties and do each others hair!! And together our combine forces of sugary goodness and sparkly justice will beat down oppression and the forces of tryanny" Izzi scoffed as Cham Cham blew a rhaspberry

"Really...? This is the best you could do? We've declared war on the whooooole kawaii division... And this is all that's come to meet the call? A rag tag bunch average kawaiis that probably couldn't even function as a group... Hell I bet your newest member doesn't really even wanna be with you guys and could easily be swayed from your team" Izzi looked slyly at Sun

"Hey! hey girl!... Monkey wanna banana? ...huh? ...Do ya?"
Izzi reached her hand out behind her to Dani, expecting evidently to recieve said banana. When the lore was not forth coming however Izzi frowned

"Dani...?" She looked over her shoulder at the waiteress who was looking kinda sheepish "Where's the banana?"

"I- I'm sorry Izzi... She over powered me..." Izzi turned fully to now see that the banana was terrifyingly in the worst place for it... In Cham Cham's paws. She had unpeeled it and it now hovered mere inches away from her mouth

"Chammers..." Izzi scowled, the green haired feline paused.. hissing at the succubus and trying to make herself look big with a hunched back in order to defy the approach of the succubus "Give me the banana..." Izzi held out her hand

"Not another step!" Cham Cham said backing up and waving the banana as if it were a loaded gun "Or Cham Cham licks it!"

"You're not going to hold me hostage at banana point." Izzi took a step forwards and Cham Cham delivered on her promise... Licking the banana before setting off on all fours in a run backstage. Izzi took three quick steps forwards as if to chase her and then came to a hault with the realisation that it was useless.. stomping her foot in anger on the floor, she yelled after the feline "CATS DON'T EVEN LIKE BANANAS YOU FURBALL!" and then whirled back around.

"Well it doesn't matter. Whether you have a monkey on your back or not doesn't make any difference to the brat pack."

Spotlight
characters:
Kawaii Wars: Call of Cuties ELZuoMvKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties OG5hnuaKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties Cg3CzYmKawaii Wars: Call of Cuties 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next