by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

work...out? [open thread]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

work...out? [open thread] Empty work...out? [open thread]

Post by Nocturne Fri May 30, 2008 4:06 am

Ira walked into the gym, his large eyes staring about... even if one of his eyes was actually blind. He had an adorable expression of amusement as he walked past weight machines and punching bags. Ira was not used to using or seeing such devices, although by looking at him one would think otherwise. His body was well toned, although if it wasn't for his muscles he'd probably be as skinny as a twig. Ira worked out through more unconventional means. Regardless... this was the gym, so he figured he'd work out here.

Ira took off his shirt, putting it over a bench, before dropping down and begining his push-ups.

Nocturne

Back to top Go down

work...out? [open thread] Empty Re: work...out? [open thread]

Post by anemaul Sat May 31, 2008 10:46 am

Jessica walked in the gym and noticed Ira doing pushups. She was wearing a black tank top with matching gym shorts with black tennis shoes. Her tall body was muscled but toned to look attractive. She walks over to the punching bag and glaces over at Ira, keeping an eye on him as she cracks her knuckles and prepared to start working out.

anemaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturne Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Ira was working up a little sweat, being in his hundredth rep, and still going. His head jerked up as he heard Jessica walk in. He stared at her as she walked to the punchingbag. He then looked down again, begining to mutter something in german, repeating the same phrase over and over under his breath as he kept going with his pushups, "Ich sin nicht..."
He finished his reps, sitting up and reaching to his back, scratching one of his multiple whip scars on his back. He seemed to be avoiding eye contact with Jessica, although at the same time it seemed all he wanted to do was stare at her. It made him look like a scared animal.

Nocturne

Back to top Go down

Post by anemaul Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:12 am

Jessica smirked and hit the heavy bag a few times the smacks echoing through the room. She does this a few more times before looking over at him. "So, you want to spot me on the bench?" she asks motioning over to the bench press. "Promis I wont bite"

anemaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturne Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:05 am

Ira looked confused, "...me?..." he looked about, before realizing the obvious answer. He got up, walking over, slightly hesitant at first, "...I've never used one of these... what exactly do you mean... by 'spotting'?"
He stood on front of Jessica, his pupil dilatating slightly as his pulse raised. She was very attractive... his 'urges' were rising, and it was taking him tremendous willpower to not give in to his bizzare instincts.

Nocturne

Back to top Go down

Post by anemaul Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 am

She smiled "I mean as I push up on the bar you make wure it doesn't slip or if I have toruble and it starts to fall you grab it so it doesnt crush my chest" she says noticing his conflicitng emotions.

She puts a few wieghts on and lies down, her face not showing any emotion as she puts on some wieght gloves

anemaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturne Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 am

Ira gulped slightly, nodding, "...a-alright..." he said with a nod, still muttering under his breath, "ich sin nicht... ich sin nicht..." he still watched her, with his one good eye, trying to keep himself controlled.

Nocturne

Back to top Go down

Post by anemaul Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 am

She starts doing reps, her chest heaving and bouncing as she touches it with the bar. after a few minutes she puts the bar up, a sheen of sweat all over her body. "So, she asks, what fight style do you prefer.

anemaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturne Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:29 pm

"I'm not sure... I-I suppose... street fighting is the closest I can categorize it..." Ira replied, now unable to stop staring at her. He himself was sweating slightly, but not out of work, but rather out of his internal struggle, which he was losing rapidly. He twitched once over his blind left eye, his pupil dilatating again.

Nocturne

Back to top Go down

Post by anemaul Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 am

Jessica smiles and looks back at him "I prefer a mix of brawling with wrestling." She walks over to the middle of the room "So, wanna spar?"

anemaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next