by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Ofelia stuck her tongue out but there was no gap between her face and Val's ass leaving her to tongue "in vain". Val smirked. "Oh, are you trying to be naughty again, Felia?" She leaned forward and pressed her tongue to the girl's completely exposed clitty licking the girl's mound in a single slurping motion. "No way, hosea." she explained and ground her hips softly bouncing Ofelia's silver haired head on the mattress.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Ofelia cursed when she found nothing but skin to lick. She was already loosing energy fast. She managed to get a gasp of air when Val lifted her rump to slam it back down. Her eyes widened when her pussy was licked and she let out a loud moan of pleasure. Her face was a deep red. Ofelia didn't mind loosing but this girl was absolutely humiliating her. For some reason it was only making her wetter. Despite that, she couldn't somplgive up. "Nnnn." She ground out as the plump ass slammed her again. She was dazed and nearly drained. In her head she pondered if using a dirty tactic would cost her more than simply getting beat. She could bit Val's butt but it would certainly be a violation of the softer rules these kinds of matches have. She decided to go half way. She weakly grabbed onto Val's ass. From the bouncing, her head position had shifted a little and now was a little higher up. She would close her eyes and swallow hard. Since she couldn't get to Val's pussy she would just try the other hole. She stuck her tongue out, hoping that it got some kind of reaction out of Val and one that wasn't pleasure. The woman seemed to spend a lot of time doting on her exquisite rear, but she wondered if she actually liked it to the point of it being an erotic stimulant. Ofelia had done worse in her day. Much worse so if it helped her out in any way, it was the least she could do.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Val playfully spread Ofelia's legs a little wider until she was sure that the camera's could see the slick sheen of the girl's naked sex exposed as it hung helplessly in midair. She leaned in again to give the girl a little kiss on her pearl. Then suddenly she shot up in surprise lifting her butt three inches in the air as she screamed her shock right into the Brazilian wrestler's slit. "Ahhh!" Val's anger at the way Ofelia kept being naughty lit up her face. The girl's probing tongue had given her a second's freedon from suffucation but she hadn't broken the hold, and now Val intended to make the girl really feel it.

The bed wrestle queen brought her rounded ass down on Ofelia's face hard and just began to grind the girl down with her hips as fiercely as she could. Then she really started to split the girl's legs twisting to make her uncomfortable. As she did her mouth came close to the girl's suspended crotch leaving her sharp pants of exertion to wash hotly over the vulnerable, wet surface.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 GXChUKwOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 1BElGMIOfelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Ofelia struggled as she felt her legs being pulled apart. She knew that the audience watching from the closed curcuit television was really getting an eyeful. It wasn't that she would have minded, but she liked to be in control. She hated being forced to do something. She gasped again when her tactic worked and the height at which Val lifted herself allowed ofelia a moment's reprise. She turned her head tot he side and pulled one of her arms over her head. As Val ground back down upon her, she winced at the pain that the bigger queen was causing her btu she was thankful she could breath. In this position, pain was more desirable than unconsciousness and the space between Val's rear and Ofelia's head left her with a small corridor of air which she used to suck in breaths.

Despite all of that, she felt her legs being painfully wrenched apart and cried out. Her eyes widened again when hot breath fell on her pussy and the slick lips seemed to visibly wetten. She closed her eyes as an uncontrollable moan of pleasure escaped her lips. "nnnnn." She moaned out softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Val shivered as she felt a stream of air rushing out along her bottom. She gasped, Ofelia had gotten out of the smother! Val knew that with her butt thick cinnamon scent it would be tough for the girl to breath even like that, but the point of the hold was to KO the girl! She ceased her grinding and tried to shift her butt so that it fully covered the girl's mouth to finish the dizzied girl's resistance. Val shut her eyes and sighed softly. She'd have to get her soon, because this was really starting to tickle!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Ofelia had to do something to break free from this girl. Though she had thwarted all her attempts so far, she wasn't able to her her off of her. Nothing had seemed to work from the top so she tried to think of something else. By now, she thoughtt hat most of Val's attention was to her butt and to Ofelia's pussy. Her legs had gone soft and she thought maybe she could catch Val off guard. She could still feel the hot breath on her pussy and with a jolt, attempted to push her legs wordward enough to clamp them around Val's face. Though this would present her with some problems, it just might giv her the chance to free herself. From the butt that smothered her, she was lowl loosing the supply of oxygen she had managed to build up durign her previous effort.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 am

Val's eyes widened as Ofelia kicked out of her grasp by surprise. That stretch hadn't hurt enough, because soon The girl's thighs were tightening around Val's brunette hair! She fell forward with a thud onto the bed now being suffocated in a similiar manner to the girl she had had pinned. Each of Val's breaths could only pour between Ofelia's locked legs and into her snatch as she prayed that the Brazillian would be the first to go out.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:25 am

Ofelia hooked her ankles and squeezed for all she was worth when she felt her legs close around Val. "nnnn!" She moaned again, the forced invasion of her pussy sendign shivers up her spine. She began to breath slower though as she became feint. She hoped she wasn't too late. She tried to pull downwards with her thighs to see if she could force the plump butt off her for a few precious seconds. if that didn't work though, she would begin falling unconscious, her gripp loosening slightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Val put her hands on the darkly toned thighs that were slowly putting her out. She rubbed up and down them searching for a grip to pull them apart but there just wasn't any! When Ofelia shifted back it came totally unexpected, but unfortunate for the sultry kawaii it didn't seem to aid her much. Instead of pushing Val's big cinnamon scented buns off of her she shifted the back leaving her nose and mouth planted right in the kawaii queen's warm mound. Despite her increasingly embarrasing position, Val could only hunker down and maintain her firm facesit as she panted heavily into Ofelia's pussy.

(OOC~Cinammon buns, I can't believe I didn't see that ridiculous pun coming.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Ofelia cursed in her head when her nose and mouth was sent back into Valerie's sweetlys cented ass. Though she didn't release her own grip, she couldn't hold onto consciousness any longer and finally succame. her lids closed over her green eyes and she fell to a soft sleep.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ofelia vs Valerie (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ofelia vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next