by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playing with Wolfie

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Playing with Wolfie - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing with Wolfie

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:49 pm

When Okami would final release his load, Resa would focus herself entirely on getting every last drop. She’d continue to suck his cock until he was completely cleaned. And once she was done, she gulped it all at once, sighing in bliss at the taste of his thick load. “I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that taste~” She hummed watching Okami pant in an effort to regain his breathe.

After her “meal” Resa would slowly crawl up Okami’s exhausted body. She would be sure that her tits rubbed against him as she did, starting at his drained virtility before reaching his chest. From there, she’d plant herself down on him, lying her body flush down against his, their eyes at equal level. “So, enjoying yourself my darling wolfie?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Like before on the ring, Resa had not stopped her sweet, relentless suctions until she had Okami's boyhood perfectly clean... and his mind clean of any straight thinking as well!

Drained of his life force and sexually exhausted, Okami couldn't do much more than pant urgently in need to recover. Though, Resa seemed to have different plans for her beloved "wolfie": knowing better than to let him rest and recover the necessary energies for another escape attempt, the busty vixen seemed resolute to keep Okami all nice and weak, compliant to her every whim.

"Uuuhnnn... I'd want to say no but.. 0///0 ahnn... I n-never was a good liar.... uhhh... 0///0", Okami barely managed to admit with the slightest hint of humor in his dizzy words, still trying to stick to his "hard to get" persona, but mostly failing as the mere rubbing of Resa's plump breasts over his body kept sapping his willpower, letting poor Okami fall into mild erotic hypnosis under her playfully lustful gaze.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:19 am

Resa would giggle at Okami’s words, finding his partial level of honesty to be an interesting quirk. “Well, at least you admit to liking it.” She’d say before planting a small kiss on his cheek, continuing on to kiss most of his face in an attempt to ease him.

But after her kisses, Resa would show little remorse as she climbed further up Okami’s body. Soon, her breasts would once again be leveled with the wolfboy’s face, showing him just how soft they looked in her underwear. “I think you know where you’re going next, my darling wolfie~” She’d tease as she plant d her bosom back on the boy’s face. Trapping him in one of the many prisons where he belonged.

USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:21 am

With both his muscles and his willpower softened and weakened by the latest intense climax (not to mention the ones on the ring), Okami was furtherly relaxed as Resa started to dot his flushed face with several soft kisses.

Lulled into pleasant compliance by her plushy lips kissing him ever so gently, the young wolf was tamed into a blissful state, a pink haze enveloping his mind until his swooning eyes realized that they Resa's beautiful face was not looming over his features any longer, replaced by the plump roundness of her breasts. Each one as big as Okami's head, those mesmerizing fleshy orbs bounced hypnotically for a short while, just enough to let Okami enjoy how good they looked in her seductive bra as they filled his whole field of vision....and then to realize where he was going to be smothered again.

"Uhhh....so soft... @.@ ...Ah! w-wai-mmfffhhh...!"
Okami's mind had snapped back to reality only when Resa happily lowered her large breasts onto his face again, stifling his silly attempt at talking.
The handsome boy reacted reflexively in a meek, lazy struggle as he felt those plump, fleshy breasts engulf his face into their smothering comforts, tenderizing his resistance, craving him to surrender to their perfumed softness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:28 pm

“Awww wolfie, you’re so adorable between my breasts.” Resa would taunt, snaking her arms around his neck to ull them up to a sitting position. From there, Resa would begin to grind against Okami’s girth, pulling him even further into her embrace as she started to work him over once again.

After a minute into the smother and grind, Resa would begin to shake her shoulders, beginning to pummel her darling wolfie’s face with her bosom. It obviously couldn’t do a lot in damage, but it’d keep the boy up even longer in her smothering hold and give him more time to react to her grinding.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Okami kept struggling with everything he had there, Needing to find some precious air and, not secondarily, willing to prove that he was not a helpless boytoy (or smother-toy) for Resa to love, squeeze and suffocate to her heart's content...But his strenght seemed to just not back up his rebelleous spirit.

"Mmmfff-gasp! I w-won't let you... mmffffff....npfhhhh..... @.@". The busty seductress kept his futile squirmings easily under control, using his silly stubborness and his own movements to let the poor wolfboy be engulfed tighter and closer into her bosomy embrace, like a sexy snakegirl taking her time to completely wrap herself around her male prey.

Eventually, the handsome boy was completely enveloped in her suffocating coils, cuddled back and forth in Resa's erotic version of a rocking chair as the girl happily took the chance to add a suggestive grind of her hips, all the while keeping him weak and sleepy in her smothering cleavage until she had him lulled into aroused stupor.

Poor Okami had obediently accepted his fate at this point, drained of all his strenght and stamina, not to mention his air supply. But the playful vixen was not ready for her wolfie to take a nap yet, so she made sure to keep him barely awake with a gentle shake of her shoulder, resulting into a soft, taunting pummeling from her large breasts around his dizzy face.

"Nnrff..... Mpfh? Mbblubblubb...! @///@". Resa's sexy-humiliating move was rewarded by a cute muffled blubbering from the dazed and embarrassed boy as she brought him back around in such playfully dominant way, nudging him into resuming those weak, flustered squirmings that she loved while knowing that the wolfboy could not go anywhere. Opposite, Okami's mind swooned more and more as Resa's suggestive grinding pumped blood from his already air-starved brain to his... other head, gradually building him up to a new shameful erection in spite of his strenghtless state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:37 pm

"Oh wow wolfie." Resa giggled as she felt his boyhood begin to grow once more. "Already getting prepared for another round? My, I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to keep up with you." She'd tease him while keeping the breast slaps going, seeing how long she could keep him humiliated before he passed out.

But once the wolfboy would be barely moving, she'd pull him as deep into her breasts as possible, grinding his nose into the very end of her chest to prove how much control she had. But just after, whether he was awake or passed out, she'd release him, allowing his head to fall back onto the bed in a pitiful manner. "Now then, what to do to you~"
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm

"B-Blubblurrb..blubb.. @///@". Time slowed down for Okami as Resa kept pummeling him from one to another of her large soft melons, joyfully rolling his cute face inthere until she could feel he was totally tenderized and boob-drunk at her mercy.

With Okami incapacitated to fight back any longer, the busty seductress had pulled him back into her bosom for a deep, lenghty smother. "Mffffffhh! Mpffhhh...m-mff....". Snuggled into her canyon-like cleavage with his nostrils pinched shut by her tight breast-squeeze, his nose buried so deep into boob flesh its tip was touching her chest, thus having the dazed boy secured into a hot moist seal that would help him be suffocated faster, while granting her the extra-reward of imprinting his face with her pheromones.

"Guuhhh.... x///x". Finally released as he flopped back into the fluffy bed, Okami himself couldn't tell if he was awake or not: While his senses still had some slight awareness of his surroundings, his conscious mind was quite tuckered out, leaving the poor wolfboy swimming in and (mostly) out of consciousness in delirious helplessness, while the sexy amazon admired her own work, playfully pondered on the next fun games to play with her sleepy wolfie.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:37 am

Resa would admire her work, looking down to her exhausted wolfie before she continued on. “Okay wolfie, I think I have a good deal for you.” She’d say, half expecting Okami to be too exhausted to fully understand. But she’d give him the chance to participate. In fact, he was the deciding factor.

Grabbing both his wrists, Resa would bring one hand to her rear while the other went up to her breast, holding them just against her curves. “Now then, I think it isn’t fair that you’re all naked right now. So I’m giving you a choice to even things out a bit. I can take either my panties off or my bra. Just give my breast or ass a squeeze to give your answer.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 pm

After such lenghty, erotic breast smother, Okami was more unconscious than not, but the always playful Resa had figured out a fun way to bring him back around.

While her mocking words nudged the silver haired boy into reality, Okami felt each of his hands being guided onto the alluring soft mounds of her peach-perfect ass, and her plump round breast respectively.
"Uunhhgh..... g-gasp..... 0///0". Mumbling in aroused stupor, the wolfboy acted reflexively, giving a nice fondly squeeze to both her hips and bosom.

Though, his hand instinctively lingered into rubbing and groping Resa's breast just slightly more intently, thus providing the answer that the playful seductress was waiting for, probably.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next