Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 249 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playing with Wolfie

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Playing with Wolfie - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing with Wolfie

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:54 pm

“Mmmm~, good choice.” Resa would pure, feeling Okami grope her breast more intently than her ass. She expected no less from the boy, considering how much he’s liked her breasts so far. What else would he want to see more than her naked breasts?

Releasing him, Resa would dismount him and go to the edge of the bed, giving Okami time to recover but with a plan in mind. When he’d begin to regain his focus, Resa would slowly take her bra off, freeing her boobs from their confinement. “I hope you’ll be having as much fun as me wolfie.” She’d say as she let the bra fall from her fingers into the floor, discarding it while preparing for Okami’s next move.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:36 pm

Okami's "choice" could be no surprise for Resa: considering how many time she had confined his face into her seductive, smothering breasts, it was normal for him to be somewhat addicted to them, regardless of his mind realizing it or not.

And now, they were displayed in front of his flushed face in all their naked glory, their plump roundness bounced suggestively as Resa sat at the edge of the bed, luring the silly wolfboy into making his move as soon as he had recovered enough strenght and straight thinking to try something.

"U-Uff... i-if you're idea of having fun is being kidnapped, smothered and teased by a crazy girl... then you bet I'm having lots of fun! B-But I've had enough now! I won't be affected by your seductive tricks any uhh...loinger... 0///0"., the blushing wolfboy lied, even to himself, his eyes definitely following Resa's movements as she graciously got rid of her bra as he fruitlessly tried to keep the "hard to get" character.

Flustered and distracted by her perfect, bouncy breasts, Okami finally resolved to lunge forward, a lessened version of a spear aimed at knocking Resa off the bed? Or a subconscious way to get close and personal with those beautiful naked melons?
"Huurmmf! 0///0" Okami's confused mind could probably not give a coherent answer to the question, grunting while he tried to "strike" Resa.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Resa would allow Okami to spear her, the impact not doing much to move her. But to reward the wolfboy’s spirit, she’d lean back to have the two fall off the bed. And with the spear going through, the wolfboy would be the one on top, with Resa giving him a seductive smile.

“Oh wolfie, I didn’t know you were so forward.” She whispered, looking up to the boy’s face. “You should have said if you wanted to lead, I can be a good sharer. All you would have had to do was say please.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:09 pm

With his lessened yet succesful version of a spear knocking both himself and Resa off the bed, Okami ended ontop of the busty girl.

Far from annoyed and even less in distress, Resa had teasingly praised her "wolfie" for his straight forward way to dive into her naked breasts: falling face first down onto Resa's frame, Okami had finally come to realize where he had come to a stop.... right with his lips pressed right on her nipple!

"Mnghf... <3", he moaned faintly, his lips nuzzling its lovely firmness, before he snapped back to reality with deep embarrassement.
"Gasp...! T-That's not what happened you deceiving seductress. I w-was just trying to escape from this place i all! 0///0".

Waving his hands and stuttering in unnecessary, unrequested justifications for the compromising position, the red-faced wolfboy had then tried to shut up all his primal instincts and get himself up, planning to throw himself out of the exit door.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:50 pm

Resa couldn’t help but smirk with intent, the boy embarrassed by his quick sickle of her tit. “No need to be embarrassed, I know how much you like my breasts after all.” But when Okami would try to escape, she’d react much quicker and grab his leg, stopping him and tripping him.

“Oh no wolfie, you aren’t going anywhere.” She’d state, positioning herself to lay on his back. And when she was on him, she’d move her breasts down to press them firmly on his back, trying to distract him while she whispered in his ear. “You can’t fight it wolfie, every boy has desires, ones only a woman could satisfy.” She’d then lick his right ear, moaning as she did to try and mess with him. “Sometimes it’s best to act on those, it makes everything so much better in the end.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Okami's run (or better said crawl) for freedom was short lived, as Resa promptly pulled him by one leg, keeping up to her words as she would not let him go anywhere.

Unlike the silver haired boy, the busty girl could still count on her full supply of energy, not to mention her lustful appetite being fueled up more and more by Okami's futile attempts at resisting her charms.
Putting her superior strenght and stamina to good use, Resa had soon pinned her beloved wolfie underneath her curvy frame, sitting on the small of his back and letting her warm naked breasts rub all over his upper back, making sure to let him feel her hardening nipples grazing his skin.

"N-No... I'm not going to submi...nnnhhh...". Little by little, Okami was succumbing to Resa's seductive grappling, as she could tell from the twitching and shivering of his body, a faint moan escaping from his lips when she gently licked his ear.
"Fuannh.... ouhhh... y-yes...makes... uhh...everything... b-better... @///@", the handsome boy would drone, his will to resist gradually eroded as it was being replaced more and more by submissive arousal.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:39 pm

With Okami slowly caving in, Resa knew that he’d soon be wrapped completely around her finger. And that would make her feel confident to preform more moves. She’d keep licking Okami’s ears for a minute, trying to keep the boy aroused and distracted before she’d slowly get up.

She’d bring the wolfboy up with her, turning him to face her as she kept him close to her. Pressing their chests together, Resa would mean her face close to Okami’s, her eyes sending her desires right to him with a mere glance. “I’m sure you know just how much better things could get. But before we can, I don’t think I need to remind you what we’re doing right now.”

Without further warning, Resa would bring Okami over her and suplex him back onto the bed. It wouldn’t hurt nearly as much as a regular suplex, but she figured he’d be disoriented again while on the soft bed. She nearly had him controlled, but that wouldn’t be the end of things, as the wolfboy would soon learn.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:11 am

In spite of his best "defiant intentions", Okami's willpower had been carefully drained by one minute of Resa's methodically loving licks to his ear, until she made him sure to have him all softened and tamed underneath her.

Turned face to face with the sexy seductress, Okami's glazed eyes were captivated by her lustful gaze, keeping him under her charm while he could barely register her words. And with the wolfboy reduced into a docile, aroused puppy, it was time for the busty wrestler to move the action right where she wanted onto her soft queen-sized bed.

A faint, smoothed alarm rung from a distant corner of his mind but it was too little, too late: before he could even try to snap back into reality and fight it, the world had gone upside down for Okami, and his frame had landed back first onto the fluffy bed, smooshed down by Resa's curvy frame pressing ontop of him in a perfectly executed belly to belly suplex!

"Ooommmpfff! @///@". Just as planned by Resa, the otherwise crushing impact had been significatively lessened by her bed, but with the additional pressure from her weight squeezing the wind out of Okami's lungs, it was still enough to leave him disoriented, granting her all the chances to follow up with her next planned move as the handsome boy squirmed ineffectively underneath her lovely curves.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 am

Having taken the wolfboy down, Resa would remain staring at Okami’s downed form. But the short rest would only be just that, as she had much more planned for the boy. “You’re getting too tired wolfie.” She’d say, getting off him before shifting over.

Of course, her call out wouldn’t be without reason, as she started to lift him up once she was on her knees. Once there, she’d put him into a torture rack, placing her hands on his chin and thigh as she put pressure into it. “I guess I’ll need to give you a good wake up call before we can continue.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:33 pm

"U-Unngh...I'm...not tired..at all... @.@", Okami lied with a faint mumbling, still trying to be defiant but unable to back up his words in his woozy, weakened state.

Resa was more than happy to help him come back to his senses though... in her own way: picked up and arched into such awkward position across her shoulders, the silver haired boy started to twitch in distress as he felt the stretching of his back growing more and more uncomfortable.

"Urrrgh...! 0///0". Besides showing once again her surprising strenght, Resa's torture rack would effectively wake up Okam i's senses, nudging the handsome boy into a nice struggling and squirming effort to escape from the humiliating submission.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next