by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Point of Clarification

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Point of Clarification - Page 3 Empty Re: Point of Clarification

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:32 am

Milana didn't have the element of surprise against her sister the way Belinda did, but they both managed to punish their older sibling for hijacking their post-match conversation. Milana grinned and chuckled as she got that thumbs-up from her fellow short-haired wrestler, returning the gesture as both Cecilia and Odessa licked their wounds from those policing actions.

Belinda laid down the law, and Milana stepped over to stand beside Belinda, making sure the older women knew that they were a united front in this. "And that is, to be honest, quite a big if." She didn't think they could trust Odessa and Cecilia not to make a dinner all about their love-hate relationship, but, if Belinda was willing to give them a chance, Milana could be convinced to do the same.

Odessa's shins were still burning after that kick, but she managed to take a couple of deep breaths and speak in a calm voice. "You hardly needed to kick me like that to get your message across," she sighed, crossing her arms over her own incredible bust as she glanced in Cecilia's direction and glared right back, sticking her tongue out just to mock Ceci's childish nature.

Milana rolled her eyes and turned to speak quietly, hopefully privately, to Belinda. "I don't know how far we can trust them, but this may be our best opportunity to shower off..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:38 am

Cecilia was pretty annoyed at having had her usual way of interacting with Odessa interrupted, but it seemed as if both Belinda and Milana was seeing them as a bother right now. So she wouldn't make a big deal out of it, at least not for now.

Rubbing her ear a little, before she would start to fold her arms underneath her own impressive chest, she would see Odessa stick out her tongue at her and offer the same treatment right back.

Belinda wasn't sure if she could trust them either, but she was willing to give them a chance, worse case scenario she would have to figure out a way for Odessa and Cecilia to fight it out in a way where neither of them could be too much of a bother or something along those lines. Hell, she figured that if she could get them to become competitive against one another she could get them to do any sort of challenge. Just by the virtue that both were too prideful for their own good, and they never wanted to back down against the other woman.

" Yeah, well I'm hitting the shower and after that we can go get some ramen or something. Deal?" Belinda let out as she would offer her hand to Milana to give her a little fist bump, following which she would give a stern look to Odessa and Cecilia. "You two can wait outside, and if we come out to you two fighting, there will be hell to pay, got it?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Milana sighed and rolled her eyes again as the older sisters pushed up their tits and stuck their tongues out at each other. They did seem to have enough sense not to get into a brawl while they were being so closely watched, but it remained to be seen whether they were truly going to respect their younger siblings' wishes, or whether Milana and Belinda would return from their showers to find the two of them knocked out in a puddle of blood and drool.

Milana hoped that Belinda had some good ideas for where to channel all that competitive energy. That fist bump raised her spirits a bit, and she managed to smirk as her eyes scanned the older women one more time. "If you two so much as poke each other, we're not bring you along to dinner," she warned, though as soon as she made the threat she felt it was kind of lame. She couldn't let that show on her face, so she kept a stiff upper lip and trudged into the showers, walking over to a shower head in the corner, then quickly disrobing, setting her gear and towels down on a small shelf meant for personal items, and turned the water on.

Once Milana and Belinda had gone, Odessa would swing a leg over to straddle the bench, then scoot herself as close as she could to Ceci without touching her. She formed her mouth into an "O" and blew a long puff of air right in her rival's face, making those blonde bangs flutter. "I know they don't enjoy it, but it is just too much fun messing with you, Ceci," she said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:19 am

Belinda and Milana seemed to head off now, making their way to the showers to get cleaned up. Where as Cecilia and Odessa were now left alone. It did seem as if they would truly go through with their threats should they actually start something.

Cecilia figured she could probably restrain herself well enough, that was if Odessa could do so as well. Though such a case was evident rather quickly that it wasn't going to happen. As after Odessa had swung herself down onto the bench, Cecilia would feel Odessa start to blow on her face and letting her blond bangs flutter in the air that was Odessa's breath.

Glaring over at Odessa a bit annoyed, Cecilia would shake her head and huff out. " Whatever." Cecilia grumpily let out as she would huff a mighty puff of air next right into Odessa's face in retaliation. She did enjoy messing with Odessa a lot too, it was always fine riling up the ebony beauty, but right now it was best if she didn't do anything further, or else a brawl would probably break out between the two rivals.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:35 am

Milana and Belinda were in the showers now, and so, while they had a few minutes free from the judging eyes of their younger sisters, Odessa and Cecilia would need to get the sniping out of their systems. Odessa couldn't help but mess with her blonde rival, scooting as close as she could, getting in the Swede's face (but not touching her), and blowing hot air all over those pretty features. Cecilia, naturally, retaliated by imitating Odessa, the Briton puffing her cheeks a bit as she felt Ceci's breath make her bangs flutter and tickle her nose.

Odessa considered her next move carefully. Starting a brawl right now would surely not be in their best interest, alienating their younger sisters and leaving them both far too bruised and bloodied to enjoy dinner, with Milana and Belinda or without. Odessa thought about what else she wanted to do when she looked at Cecilia, besides punching and bludgeoning her.

"So, if a fight is out of the question for the evening," Odessa would muse, "how about making out instead? Surely that wouldn't get them up in arms. At least not in any actionable fashion." Admittedly, Odessa and Ceci had been much further towards the enemy than the friend side of the frenemy spectrum recently, and in some ways Odessa regretted that. Hence, this offer to kiss and make up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:45 am

Cecilia would blow a breath into Odessa's face as those bangs of her rival would flutter, after a few more moments of wait, Odessa started to talk again, it seemed she was interested in doing something else than fight, since they weren't allowed to, though Cecilia wasn't sure if that was going to be something that Belinda and Milana was going to be okay with.

The blond watched as Odessa leaned in a bit closer, Cecilia would move her hand up to those lips, pressing her index finger against it as she would look into Odessa's eyes. " I think they might object...but nothing that says you can't get a little kiss before they arrive. After all, gotta at least give you a participation reward for that Title match." Cecilia teased as she would lean in and give Odessa a deep kiss, sliding her tongue to meet with Odessa's tongue.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:08 am

Odessa would have gladly continued trying to annoy Ceci, but she knew that sooner or later they would put their hands on each other and the situation would devolve into another of their classic brawls. Which would have been great, seeing as how, even after Odessa was gracious enough to offer a kiss instead of beating each other senseless, the blonde thought she could taunt Odessa by bringing up that title match again. The sooner Odessa proved that that loss was a fluke, the better.

"Oh, hush," she huffed, bringing her own finger up and pressing it against Cecilia's lips, as if to keep her quiet. "You can have your fun with that now, but just wait until we step into the ring again, Ceci. You'll regret being such a braggart. Now! As for the matter at hand..." They both dropped their fingers, and Odessa leaned in and opened her mouth, sucking on Cecilia's lips, her tongue sliding along the length of her rival's tongue, teasingly pushing against it.

"Mmm...you're right, they would object," Odessa admitted, during a brief break in the action, "but on what grounds? They wanted us to get along. Here we are, getting along." She promptly reestablished the kiss, finding the tip of Ceci's tongue and swishing her own back and forth across it, leading to some saliva being exchanged between their mouths...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:17 am

Cecilia would listen onto Odessa as she kept her finger against the blond's, causing her to simply roll her eyes at Odessa's usually tough talk about how it would be different next time, and so on. Both of them instead deciding to go in for that little make-out session. Their tongues sliding along the length of each other's tongues.

The two sharing a little sweet moment, but when the moment was broken, Cecilia would simply roll her eyes once more at Odessa's words. " You know they will complain, and without a doubt make that a rule." Cecilia said as she would then be locked into another kiss with Odessa.

She would let out a little purr as she felt Odessa's tongue slide up and down along on her own, It wouldn't take too long before Cecilia decided to bring her tongue up and close her mouth off, before reaching out with her teeth for Odessa's lower lip, giving it a teasing bite and suckling on that lip as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 pm

"Oh, of course, they will. But they won't be able to give a good reason for us to stop," Odessa pointed out, before their lips locked again and they kept on sucking each other's faces.

It was a lot less frustrating to make out with Ceci than it was to try to argue with her. Plus, those Swedish lips really did taste good. When they were making out, they were, essentially, on the same team, which was a refreshing change of pace. Of course, things could still get a little competitive. Cecilia, after letting Odessa's tongue stroke hers for a few seconds, closed off her mouth with that tongue, and then bit Odessa's lower lip, stretching it forward, sucking on it. Odessa moaned into their liplock, then would give Ceci's upper lip a love bite back, pulling on it a bit as her tongue swished around across her rival's teeth...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:49 am

The two of them continued to make out with one another, which was of course nice and all. The Swede and the Brit's lips locked together, they tugged and suckled on each other's lips, along with their tongues stroke one another. Cecilia would roll her eyes a little as she would soon break off the kiss between the two.

" Hmm...perhaps, though you have to agree that it will be awkward for the." Cecilia said as she would place her finger up against Odessa's mouth. " So how about we cool it until we know we will be alone? Or maybe when my cute wife will be around ~" Cecilia let out as she would then pat Odessa's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next