Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Point of Clarification

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Point of Clarification - Page 6 Empty Re: Point of Clarification

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Milana was more than happy to concur with Belinda's assessment of the situation. They hadn't even known their sisters would be joining them back here originally, and if they weren't going to be able to keep things civil here, Milana didn't want to be there when they made a scene in the middle of a restaurant. "Yes, let's be off, then. I do have a few ideas for our next match, but...since we don't know for certain what they're up to, we can collaborate on it. Choose the best match together."

Odessa's retaliatory headbutt, followed by the groping and kissing, managed to back Cecilia up, but soon enough the blonde fought back in kind, one hand spanking Odessa's barely-covered ass, the other grabbing onto her snow-white hair and giving it a tug, Odessa letting out a little huff into the kiss as she felt her roots stretched. Quickly, Odessa would bring one of her own hands up to Cecilia's long golden hair, giving it a ferocious tug, as well, twisting her wrist slightly to ramp up the pressure on those lovely tresses! Her other hand came down hard on on Ceci's rump, making it jiggle and leaving a red print on that pasty pale flesh, then dug in, clawing that butt as the two of them ended up as they usually did: perfectly symmetrical, mirroring each other as they struggled!

"Mmm..." Odessa moans, eyes narrowing into a sultry, suggestive shape as she stared Ceci down. The battle was turning her on as much as it was getting her adrenaline pumping, and she would shift her leg forward to grind it against Ceci's panty-clad crotch, even as she gave that blonde mane another yank!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:38 pm

Belinda would nod her head as she and Milana seemed to be in agreement of how the situation was and that they should collaborate on what sort of match they should do next. She was finding her relationship with Milana to be most agreeable so far and she figured she'd make a good friend and rival. Heading off now with Milana and leaving Cecilia and Odessa to do whatever they wanted to do.

Cecilia grunted as her and Odessa was now struggling, groping at each other's butts as they yanked and pulled on each other's hair. The rough kissing going on as Cecilia felt Odessa's leg press up against her crotch. Though the blond wasn't about to just allow that. Looking to use Odessa's stance against her, as she would try and sweep the legs of Odessa out from under her and try and throw her down onto her back on the floor. If it worked out...

The Swede would try and throw a harsh stomp down into Odessa's midsection to try and make her release her hair!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:15 pm

Odessa truly had meant to be good, keeping her little sister happy while the four of them enjoyed a night out that would allow for so much prying into what Milana had been up to recently and why she hadn't told Odessa earlier about joining AFW. But Cecilia just made things so very difficult, refusing to follow the rules of decorum and picking a fight when all Odessa had intended to do was tease her—and make out a little bit.

Once her rival had ignited things, Odessa threw herself wholeheartedly into it, forgetting about the plans for dinner with their younger sisters as the two smaller girls left the building. Odessa groped Ceci's butt and pulled powerfully on her hair as her rival did the same, the two of them testing each other in this perfectly even lockup to see who could take more. Odessa tried to add a layer of sexuality to it, as well, but when she did, the sneaky Swede tried to take advantage, shoving on Odessa, sweeping her legs out from under her, forcing Odessa to drop down onto her butt with a grunt. Even as she fell, Odessa refused to let go of Cecilia's hair, a pained grin on her face as she knew how painful the sudden downwards jerk on that blonde head must have bee, forcing the woman to hunch over!

Cecilia immediately tried to stomp on Odessa and force her to let go of her hair. And Odessa, reluctantly, would let go, as she quickly rolled to the side, Ceci's stomp brushing her flank but not doing too much damage. And then, Odessa would lash out with her own foot, kicking one leg back like a mule to bury a foot right in her rival's gut and send her back against the lockers!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:15 pm

As usual Odessa had trouble following rules and control herself, while she had attempted to keep things civil between them, her rival had without a doubt pushed this current situation they were in and now they were locked in yet another conflict between one another.

Cecilia would watch as Odessa was dropped onto her butt and smile, happy to see her downed like that but with a sharp pain in her scalp as her rival refused to release her hair. She would glare down at Odessa and stomp at her, only managing to glance at her side. The blonde would at least get her hair released and when she saw Odessa rear her leg back like that she'd side step the kick, feeling a glancing blow at her side. As she would stagger back and grin.

Having completely forgotten about the entire dinner thing as once more she and Odessa seemed only focused on one another, having forgotten about the entire world around them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:44 pm

Odessa rolled over onto her knees again, ready to defend herself if necessary after her kick only managed to tag Cecilia's side, rather than land squarely in the middle of her gut. Seeing Cecilia staggering to the side rather than coming at her, Odessa would still promptly get up onto her feet, making sure that her rival had no advantage over her. She couldn't help but grin, and couldn't help but notice that the blonde was smiling, too. For all the intense competition between them, they were quite similar women.

"Mm...well, Ceci," Odessa purred, "here we are again. I don't think I need to tell you...how much this is turning me on, do I?" The knee grinding against the blonde's warm crotch should have told her that much. Besides, dominating Cecilia sexually was always high on Odessa's list of things to do.

She moved slowly to the side, lining herself up head-on with Cecilia again, her chocolate breasts swaying gently as she moved, her eyes never leaving her pale opponent's panty-clad figure.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Cecilia would watch as Odessa started to rise up towards her feet, shaking her head a little as she would raise her arms up and moved to her side, lining herself up head on with Odessa again. She'd eye her rival and watch those chocolate breasts of those sway a bit as she moved forward.

The blond would do the same, her own pale breasts swaying a bit as she did. She would move forward and step towards Odessa as she'd would try and throw a swift right jab towards one of Odessa's large breasts, they were such tantalizing targets after all...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Odessa watched Cecilia's breasts sway as she moved, the two of them in sync as they both took steps forward, towards the center, ready to fight some more. The blonde had gotten quiet, so Odessa didn't bother saying anything more, either. It seemed they would be letting their fists do the talking. The British woman cracked her knuckles and took one more step forward, finding her target, then throwing a quick right jab at Cecilia's wobbling left tit.

At the same time, Ceci's punch struck Odessa's breast, and the British woman grunted as she felt knuckles dig into the soft flesh. Her left side was pushed back a bit, but she would try to use that to her advantage, following up her own jab to the chest with a left hook aimed at her rival's other breast, looking to send those two big, round targets crashing into each other—before following it up, finally, with a sharp right uppercut to the underside of the Swede's pale chest, as if looking to punish her for the audacity of having such a large bust!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Cecilia stepped in and smacked her fist into Odessa's tit only for her to take a blow as well as Odessa smacked her with a punch of her own into her tit, the first cross counter blow of the two of them caused Cecilia's chest to sting, wincing a bit as she took a step back...Watching Odessa do the same.

After which Odessa came right back at her and threw a hook right into the chest of the blond, causing her to gasp out. Before Odessa then follow that hook up with a brutal uppercut that smacked into the blonde's pale chest, " Guuh!" Cecilia would gasp out as she staggered backwards, her breasts bouncing and swaying as she tried to right herself and threw a harsh glare towards Odessa.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:36 pm

The cross counter affected them both equally, as was effectively customary between the two of them. Odessa expected more breast punishment from Ceci as she dished out some of her own, but was greatly pleased when she got the jump on her blonde rival, knocking those tits around, hitting them hard enough to create some delightful purple bruises on that milky flesh. Ceci stumbled back, only able to retaliate with a harsh glare. Odessa, though still aching herself and a little slow from the exhaustion of her and Cecilia's recent match, smirked, winked, and moved in again, ready to keep attacking.

She started with another punch aimed at those breasts, a left jab—or what would look like a left jab. As it would turn out, Odessa wanted to lure the blonde into protecting her chest, at which point Odessa would aim lower, swinging her right arm around, trying to dig a powerful uppercut into Ceci's solar plexus and force the air out of her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Cecilia kept her eyes at Odessa as she would try step forward and continue swinging against her half-naked rival, but as she stepped in it was Odessa's strike which would connect, as Cecilia moved to shield her chest but instead took a strong uppercut right into her solar plexus, the impact knocked the air out of her lungs and forced the blond to stumble back a step, coughing out with a gasp.

She'd throw an even harsher glare towards Odessa she would try and swing back, aiming to throw a swing right hook into Odessa's belly, trying to nail her right on that belly button.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next