by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  Empty Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Cicilia Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:33 pm

RULES: Topless, both ring and fighters covered in oil. First one to 10 knockouts win!

Lucky had been waiting to do this one for-EVER! Ever since that first match with Maddie, Lucky had been looking to challenge her again and make up for her loss! They had been planning it together down to the detail... All the rules and stipulations from the oil to the topless part... The REAL hard part was having Friction sponsor a boxing match of all things but somehow they managed to persuade the bosses at the top! Now here they stood... apart from one another yet again... Lucky had lathered her tanned skin in oil to the point that it shimmered in the glow of the over-head lights, it's thick, slickness running down her and dripping ever so softly off the tips of her knees and elbows... Lucky wore absolutely nothing up top, letting her clearly superior rack hang free, her nipples already hard with anticipation as she stared out towards the other side of the arena! No boots, no shoes... Only the baby blue boxing gloves she borrowed from the local gym... and the special bikini bottom she had made for her! Oh boy, Maddie was gonna love it when she saw "Maddie's face here" etched across her butt in gold, showing just what would happen to her if and WHEN she lost to her! A wide, eager grin stretched across her lips as the announcer called her out, excited to finally even the score!

Lucky walked out from back stage as her name was called, blushing only slightly as the crowd ROARED with approval, the whistling of a few other excited fans not going unnoticed by the cheerleader! She waved and blew kisses at those that offered their approval, especially towards many of the cute girls that sat at the front! She couldn't help herself... It was in her nature! Still, her descent wasn't the most graceful thing in the world! Trying to walk at an downward incline while your bare feet were lathered up wasn't the easiest thing she's ever done! She slid a little, almost fell over once, but she always quickly recovered with a large, goofy smile like she had it planned all along!

She climbed into the ring, standing proud with her legs spread apart and gloves on her hips, her chest puffed out as she waited for her bestest rival and friend to make her appearance. She could only snicker to herself, imagining the shock and potential outrage that would plaster Maddie's face... once Sakura shoved her ass right up in it!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  Empty Re: Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:36 am

Maddie had been waiting to do this one for-EVER! She totally dominated Lucky in their first match, from boob battling to the makeout seshes to the fistfight, though the girl had, admittedly, lived up to her name, and luck had made the match look a lot more competitive than it actually was!

...okay, so Lucky was pretty damn good, and Maddie could not help but love her new BFFFE (Best Friend For Frickin' Ever). But Maddie had been victorious in the end, and she was determined that this match would end the same way! The stipulations were a little complex, definitely intense, undeniable sexy. Maddie appeared at the top of the ramp dripping with oil, her whole body shining like the sun in the spotlights, oil droplets falling from her knees, elbows, and her nipples. She grinned and raised her baby blue boxing gloves high in the air, waving them as she made her way down to the ring, swinging her hips and practically bouncing all the way down to the ropes!

Of course, one bounce, right near the bottom of the ramp, nearly sent her flying onto her ass, as her slippery foot slid across the ramp and she had to spread her legs wide to regain her balance. She just laughed it off, though, and slid underneath the bottom rope into the ring.

On the opposite side of the ring from Lucky, Maddie put her hands on her hips and puffed her chest out, noticing Lucky had done the same thing. Maddie smirked, noticing the girl had identical baby blue gloves and bikini bottoms to her own...of course she did, since they thought so much alike. But there was no way Lucky would suspect what Maddie had printed in big gold letters across the butt of her bikini—"Lucky's Face Here!"

"Hey, Lucky, I've got a surprise for you!" Maddie called out, taking a step forward, towards the center of the ring! "Wanna see it, before you get knocked all loopy?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Lucky couldn't help but laugh as Maddie both copied her pose AND style, the cheerleader more amused that anything else! At this rate, she'd started to expect that she had her Californian counterpart thought so much alike, it would be weird if they had different opinions on ANYTHING! Just look at them: Same color bikini bottoms, just about the same height, same peppy-competitive spirit and boob size (though Lucky's were clearly bigger and bouncier)... In fact, any differences they had in appearance and personality seemed to be minute at best... and that was probably one of the reasons she loved her BFFFE so much! Maddie was such a fun buddy with such CRAZY ideas! Lucky wouldn't admit this in front of her friend, but if she weren't there to bounce crazier and crazier ideas off of, she would've NEVER thought of something like THIS! It really did take like-minded people to come up with something truly glorious like this match...

It was almost like it was planned down to the way they stood across from each other with how naturally they stood opposed, Lucky and Maddie mirroring one another almost completely! Sakura couldn't help but look over her friend's beautiful body and smile, the glamour of the oil upon her lightly tanned skin creating quite the appealing shine. Combine that with the endless air of energy Maddie always seemed to bring with her and the girl's attractiveness seemed to SPIKE! Sakure wasn't afraid to admit it either! That first match and the subsequent sleep-over with her counterpart kinda more-or-less eliminated any limitations when it came to their relationship in the cheerleader's eyes! They had become the bestest friends in every single way and so shame wasn't even a FACTOR when it came to the thoughts that flipped through her mind.

"Hiya Maddie!"
Lucky greeted right back. "You're looking hawt to-NIGHT!" She giggled softly before raising an eyebrow and smiling curiously at what her friend said next. Oh? She had a little surprise toooo? What could it be? There was nowhere she coulda been hiding it! Did she have it tucked in her bikini-bottom? That would've been so CUTE! Also kinda cringe-worthy weird but still cute!

"Oh yeah? Well I got one too for you!"
Sakura announced, stepping up in time with her friend, the two of them so close, their bare nipple-tips pressed ever so slightly against one another. "Yooooooou're the one gonna get knocked up- I mean out! But I guess I'll see what ya got hiding... On the count of 3, wanna show them together~?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:16 am

Lucky always said things in kind of a weird way, and Maddie snickered at her bestie's greeting as they stood across from each other, foot after glorious foot of glistening oil between them! The Japanese girl seemed to have a surprise for her, too, which was not, in and of itself, surprising, since the two of them thought so much alike. No way Lucky was going to be able to predict what Maddie's surprise was, though. The girl was super duper fun, but she just could not compete with Maddie's kinky, competitive mind when it came down to the very end! She was ninety-nine percent there, but Maddie won with that extra one percent and would win again!

"Huh, what the heck could you have for me...?" Maddie would ask as she stepped forward, a little shiver going through her body as the tips of her nipples touched Lucky's, causing those perky peaks of both sets of pillowy tits to harden! Lucky didn't have many places to hide a surprise...unless it was in her butt, or something, which would have been weird but hilarious.

Or in her bikini bottoms. That'd be a little more normal!

"Fine! On three! Ready?" Maddie would ask, bending her knees and wiggling her butt behind her, knowing the crowd knew what was about to happen but her friend had no idea! "Oooooooooooone...twoooooooooooooo...THREE!"

With that, Maddie would jump up and swing her body a full hundred and eighty degrees, popping her butt out in her friend's direction and wiggling it excitedly! "HA!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:49 pm

"Something speeeeeecial!" Lucky giggled at Maddie's bewilderment. She really had NO idea, huh...? Well, she wouldn't she supposed! She would never guess the super-special-awesome surprise she had in store for her tonight! They may think practically the same in just about everything but her poor Cali-friend was just too slow on this one! On Maddie's count, Lucky hunched down a bit, prepared to show her butt to Maddie! She might've given away a little given her posture... but then Maddie was wiggling her ass too! Did she have something written on her bikini-bottoms too??? How could that BE!?

"Oooooooooooone...twoooooooooooooo..." Lucky chanted, preparing to blow the mind of her best buddy in the whole-wide world!

"THREE!" The cheerleader WHIRLED around fast, showing her rear off, her head turned back to see how utterly DEVASTATED HER FRIEND WAS THAT SHE DIDN'T THINK OF THIS...

...Except she did think of it... and the only difference was that their names were swapped...

"H-Hey!" Sakura sputtered, completely and utterly dumbfounded that her super-secret plot had been foiled! HOW COULD SHE KNOW THIS??? HOW COULD MADDIE HAVE KNOWN HER PLAN!? Had she been SPYING on her??? If she wanted to do matching stuffs, she coulda just asked! Lucky would've just worn it better! "W-wha... How... How does this keep happening???"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Maddie watched Lucky hunch over as they counted down, wiggling her butt, clearly getting ready to show something she thought Maddie would be really surprised by! Oh, what could that beeeeee? Did she have something written on her ass, too? Whatever it was, Maddie doubted it would be as DEVASTATINGLY awesome as her idea! So on the count of three, she jumped, Lucky jumped, and...

"H-hey!" Maddie spluttered, shocked as the two of them jumped and spun around at the same time, thrusting their butts out at each other to reveal...the exact same phrase stitched across the butts of both baby blue bikini bottoms! The only difference was that their names were swapped! HOW COULD LUCKY HAVE KNOWN HER PLAN!? "W-wha...the...it keeps happening because you probably keep spying on me! Ya big weirdo!!!" Maddie would say, sticking her tongue out and wiggling her butt at her friend! "You're probably, like, pervin' on me in the shower, and everything! Secretly videoing my training to copy my moves!" She would pound her gloves together.

"Buuuuuuuuuut...you can only do them ninety-nine percent as well as me, in the end!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:26 pm

"Wha- Nuh-uh!" Lucky sputtered, shocked at the conclusion Maddie had come up with! Not only was it crazy, but it was also outrageous! She would NEVER spy on Maddie like some kinda creep... unless she wanted it... AND BESIDES, how could she even get in there?? Something told her that her American counterpart knew as little about their constantly aligning behaviors as she did and that she was just trying to throw around blame! Sakura puffed out her cheeks in both embarrassment and a cute little flurry of anger!

"I... I bet YOU'RE the one taping ME! After all, I bet you just can't stand that I'm gonna beat you this time! You only won LAST time because of luck, Maddie!" ...Sakura did her best to ignore how that counter-explanation reflected on her nickname, instead opting to BUMP her with her butt, send her stumbling a few steps forward! Her best buddy forever remarked how Lucky could do everything she could do like... just a bit worse and the cheerleader only smiled knowingly.... and a bit lewdly, flashing back to their last match... She knew for certain she was the better of the two of them, remembering how she got Maddie to gasp and moan and kiss on command... She was so cute and all Lucky had to do was KISS her and suddenly, she was following her lead! That match would be her favorite... EASY, not only because it was her first...

...But because Maddie made it something worth remembering.

"Heehee! I'm actually, like, two percent better than that, Maddie-chaaaan!" Lucky giggled, standing up-right and bumping her gloves together! She turned to face her bestest friend and rival, raising her gloves eagerly in anticipation of the starting bell... Oh, she could hardly wait! "Ready to get punched? I'm gonna beatcha this time for sure!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:37 am

The Japanese girl reacted quite strongly to the accusation of perving around, which only seemed to further highlight just how true it had to be! Or it had to be true sometimes, at least. Maddie knew the two of them thought quite a lot alike, but sometimes it just got weird how similar their brains processed information! Of course, Lucky would just try to fling the accusation back at Maddie, the Cali girl scoffing and waving a baby blue glove dismissively! "HA! To all that I say...nuh uh! I am the best at everything, and you, as my bestest friend, should know that!"

Maddie watched Lucky, waiting to see if the girl in the "Maddie's Face Here" bikini would try something, but Lucky seemed content to wait for the bell. That was fine with Maddie. She smirked, bringing her gloves up, taking a few shadow punches at Lucky as she waited for the fight to begin, visualizing using her friend's titties as speedbags! "You're, like, forgetting, y'know, that I always give a hundred and ten percent...so I'm still nine points up on you, doofy!" she would tease. "Ready to get punched? I'm gonna beatcha this time again!"

Lucky echoed back a very similar sentiment simultaneously, and just a few seconds later the bell rang! Maddie wasted NO time, yelling as she dove forward, pulling her glove back! "EAT LEATHER, LUCKY!" she would roar, as she wound swing her glove around and let it rocket upward from below at almost supersonic speeds, trying to devastate Lucky and launch her off her feet right off the bat!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:01 pm

"No you." Lucky muttered, unable to come up with a meaningful retort! Yeah, she had her there with that 110% thingy... But that didn't mean she was gonna win! Effort didn't mean a lot if you couldn't fight good enough and Sakura knew for certain that she had more boxing experience than her rival! After all, it was one of the many sports she dabbled in when she was in highschool! Lucky was such a jock back then, doing all the sports she could get her hands on and excel at and while boxing wasn't her favorite... she didn't dislike it!

"Won't happen~!" Sakura giggled, all in high spirits! If nothing else, this was gonna be a fun! She was gonna have a blast beating up that big and bouncy chest of Maddie's... then that tight little belly of hers! She had some scores to settle with her American counterpart and she was determined to make sure she collected! Best Friends or no, Lucky was gonna come out on top and then... well... probably hug and snuggle Maddie for putting up a good fight! She couldn't really keep up this facade of sharp competitiveness, she wanted to win, but most of all she wanted to have fun with one of her favoritest people in the whole wide world and if Maddie was at all like her... then she felt the same!

DING!

The MOMENT the bell rang, Lucky RUSHED at her rival, gloves raised, ready to fight! Maddie did the same, the two women meeting in the center faster than one could blink, Lucky cocking back her fist in preparation for an attack!

"EAT LEATHER, MADDIE!" Lucky roared, swinging her fist around in a vicious hook, letting it arch around like a scythe through wheat towards her rival's cheek! She wanted to knock her rival RIGHT off her feet as soon as the fight started and secure and early lead... and the cheerleader was determined to do so! This attack, however, left her guard open at just the right angle, allowing for Maddie's fist to rocket RIGHT up into Lucky's chin!

"AAH!" She cried as Lucky's head shot upwards, the impact so great it shot her up just far enough to take all but her toes off the slippery, oily floor! "Owwww..." The blow had shocked her, sent aches throughout her jaw but Lucky wouldn't be stunned so quickly! She would counter with her own uppercut, a quick and strong blast to Maddie's stomach before quickly poking at her rival's cheek with a lightning-quick jab!

"I'll get you for that, Maddie!"
Lucky giggled, brushing off her rival's attack as well as could be expected! "Just you wait!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:35 am

Maddie was definitely the winner of the pre-match trash talk, just as she was going to be the winner of the match as a whole! Sure, she loved Sakura, but that was not going to stop her from absolutely crushing the cheerleader every chance she got! As soon as the bell rang, Maddie launched herself forward, aiming that brutal uppercut right for Lucky's exposed, vulnerable chin as her bestie's gloved hands were busy...

...busy smashing into Maddie's cheek, the Cali girl's face snapping to the side, some spittle flying as she felt the force of the punch trying to send her spinning down onto the canvas! "UURGH!" Okay, so that hurt, but it still totally was not enough to put her down. Lucky was tough, but Maddie was not going to be floored so easily! She countered against Lucky with a hook aimed lower, at the girl's ribs, trying to keep her uncertain about where each attack would land—her baby blue glove drilling into Lucky right as Lucky's baby blue glove hit her tummy, her rock-hard abs absorbing the blow but still leaving her hurting. She bent slightly, and Lucky's next punch snapped her face to the side again, sending more spit flying—something which Maddie could only respond to in kind, not mirroring exactly, but just a second later, throwing a jab right at Lucky's cheek to try to really show off all her massive strength!

"You're gonna be gotten back TWICE as much!" Maddie would retort, before winding up and swinging a massive hook at Lucky's bouncing boobs! "LIKE THIS!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next