by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag! Empty Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:45 pm

After a year on the independent circuit, building up his skills, the young Edward Sealgaire had made it to Tension, joining his best friend, and off-again, on-again boyfriend, Ryo Kamiya, in the mixed fighting league. Tonight, he was finally going to debut. Years of training with the famous Chigusa Yuuki, and a year in the lower leagues, honing his skills, and he was going to debut tonight and prove that everything he did, leaving his family and beloved Scotland behind to become an exchange student in Japan, the training, it was all worth it.

The only issue, he thought, as he put his jacket on, getting ready to make his entrance...was that the crowd was too damn big.

"Cmon Ed, it's just a bunch of fans, nothing to worry about."

"Oi, easy for you to say lad, you've been here a while now, yer used to being on the box and in front of a'body. Biggest crowd I ever worked me-self wasn't even a quarter this size...and why you rubbing me shoulders for?"

"Relax. You're tense as fuck. I'm just trying to calm you down a bit."

"...and why you rubbing your crotch on me arse?"

Ryo giggled. "Just having a bit of fun. You didn't mind that the other night..."

The blonde Ed let out a groan and blushed. "Not fair, you had the speedo on, you know I can't turn you down like that. But we had an agreement friend when we teamed up here friend, We have speedo matches, where we can wear those and do the hentai with the other guys and gals here, and we have Pants matches. Serious, competitive, non-kinky matches that I can actually show me family, THIS, is a pants match, as indicated by my wearing of pants, got it ye dobber?"

"Yeah yeah, alright, let me go out and introduce you, alright? I'm your hype guy."

With a nod, Ed stayed in the back as Ryo came out, dressed in slacks and a dress shirt, actually looking somewhat professional for once, to the crowds somewhat disappointment. Grabbing a mic on stage, he began to speak.

"Hello Tension fans! Relax, I'm not competing tonight, as you can tell from...me actually wearing clothing in front of you. I'm here tonight, because one of my best friends in the world will be making his Tension debut tonight. I've known this guy for years, we were both trained together, he's spent a year kicking ass on the indy scene, so some of you more hardcore online fans might already know him. He came here all the way from Scotland to show you guys what he can do, and trust me folks, he looks AMAZING in a speedo. So give it up, for my best friend, the high flying blonde that'll blow you away, Tensions own Scottish Scalliwag...Edward! Seal!-Gaire!"

With that being his cue, the lights went dark, blue and white lasers flashed around, white spotlights flashed on and off in tune with the music as the sound engineer played Ed's theme music, a rocking number mixing traditional bagpipes with guitar and dubstepand Edward, with a deep breath, made his entrance, stepping out on to the stage. The reception was polite. A couple more hardcore fans here and there cheered him, the rest gave general non-committal applause and whistles, being polite but having no idea who he was or why they should care. That was fine. He'd earn that.

At least his ring gear looked good. Clad in long tights with white claw designs, he had his white jacket, (with the Highland Hunter Whiskey symbol on the back, to promote his families whiskey), cool looking white boots, and matching elbow and knee pads, to match along with his hand wraps. On the indies, he had mainly wrestled in his a pair of tight shorts, but this was the big leagues, and for the big leagues, he needed a big look to match:
Ed's ring gear::

Banging his head, he was thankful for his choice in theme music. Something with the flavor of home, but able to pump him with adrenaline. He bent his knee, posed on the entrance ramp in an almost superhero like pose, before making he was down to the ring, slapping whatever hands were willing to stretch out to meet him as he made a quick pace, showing off his athletic ability by hopping through the middle and bottom ropes into the ring, landing in a roll, then quickly running towards the turnbuckle, climbing it within two steps and back-flipping off, landing on the mat in a similar pose as what he did on the entrance ramp, before getting up and taking his jacket off, casting it to a ringside Ryo, before going to his corner and awaiting his first opponent.

Back to top Go down

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag! Empty Re: Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:28 am

Nanami was especially nervous for tonight, because this would be her first intergender match here in AFW. While she wasn't against fighting a guy, she still couldn't help but feel embarrassed on principle. While wrestling a guy, their bodies would inevitable be pressed against each other, and that made her feel a little self-conscious.

"Get a grip on yourself, girl! Geez..." Nanami slapped her own cheeks in order to calm herself down. "Okay, this match should be fine. It shouldn't be any different compared to any normal match. Yeah." She muttered, convincing herself that she would be able to go through this match without problem. After taking a deep breath, she tightened her hachimaki before she prepared herself.

Soon, her entrance music, Kioku, was played, and Nanami straightened herself up as she made her way out to the ramp, getting herself cheered by the crowd who was enthusiastic by the sight of a cute girl clad in sexy leotard. Smiling at the crowd, Nanami waved her hands as she headed over to the ring.

Nanami Tomonari:

Soon, Nanami arrived at the ring, and she raised her arms again, rousing the crowd some more. After unintentionally showing off her cute ass, the former sukeban climbed up the apron, entering the ring before she took a good look at her opponent for tonight. She had to blink a few times as she tried process about what her opponent was like.

'C-cute...' Nanami thought to herself, and she immediately coughed into her fist before turning away, hoping that this guy wouldn't see her reddened cheeks. She would do a little stretches to distract herself from her opponent, hoping that she was ready for her clash with this guy whom she would be fighting shortly after this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag! Empty Re: Edward Sealgaire vs Nanami Tomonari-Street Brawler vs Scalliwag!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:21 pm

Ed hopped back and forth on the balls of his feet, eager to see just who he was facing, the sheer size of the crowd watching still making him nervous, but perhaps focusing on his opponent would let him relax a little...at least, until he actually saw her.

"Wow...you weren't kidding about the women here Ryo, that lass is pure tidy..." Ed said, blushing a bit red as Nanami posed for the crowd outside the ring, the camera getting a great shot of her cute butt for all to see.

Ryo smirked in response. "Eh, what I tell ya bud? Wait, what do you mean by tidy?" "Slang for beautiful" "Ah, well, we've the most "tidy" women in the world here Ed. Go flirt with her!" "Oi, shut it Ryo, she's here to fight, not get perved on by nonce's like us...gotta love that bodysuit though."

Once she got into the ring, Ed offered a polite bow for her. "Ello Miss! Ed's the name! Looking forward to a good bash!" He said, trying to be nice...until Ryo ruined it. "More like he's looking to see more of you in that bodysuit! He thinks you're really cute and attractive in it!" he yelled, making Ed blush red.

"Ryo, shut it ya daft bastard! She's no need to know that!" he said back, whispering it through gritted teeth, hoping Nanami didn't hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:20 am

Nanami just listened to both Ed and Ryo, trying her best to smile without looking embarrassed and anxious. Hopefully, this match would end without any incident. She would wait for Ed to be ready before the referee called for both of them to get to the center of the ring before the match could begin.

After a brief explanation about the rules, the referee then called for the bell, starting the match. "Um... I'm Nanami. Let's do our best, shall we?" Nanami said as she would take a stance, preparing herself to clash with Ed. She wasn't stranger to fighting with guys before, being a sukeban and all. Still, this was a wrestling match, not a street brawl.

To start the match, Nanami was looking to lock up with Ed, hoping to ascertain his strength so that she could determine what to do next. A simple grapple should do the trick for the time being.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Ed hopped on the balls of his feet a couple times shaking his arms out, nodding at Nanami as she cheerfully replied back to him, glad she didn't seem like one of the crazier women that Ryo had told him filled the league.

Once the bell rang, they stepped in closer to each other, each having a similar idea as they locked arms in a grapple, the shorter Ed locking up with the beautiful purple haired woman, pushing against her to try and get an idea of what kind of power she was packing.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:39 pm

It seemed that the match would start with both Nanami and Ed locking up in a grapple. Getting closer to her opponent, the former sukeban would try to immediately exert her strength, hoping to quickly shift her position so that she could try to pull Ed's head down in a side headlock.

Not only that, Nanami would also try to bring Ed down with a headlock takedown, keeping his head trapped under her arm, which incidentally caused her to press the side of Ed's head against the side of her breast.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 am

Ed had begun pushing against his opponents arms, expecting the standard test of strength he often started his matches with on the indy scene, looking for some kind of weakness in the girls stance that he could take advantage of.

Nanami had a different idea it seemed, locking him tight into a side headlock. Alright, that was fine, he could get out of...was that her breast pressed against his cheek? Ed's struggling slowed for a moment, a blush on his face as he realized his position!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:24 am

Wrapping her arm around Ed's head, Nanami would then take him down with her, making sure to keep her opponent from trying to reverse this to his favor. Trapping Ed's head in the side headlock, Nanami would then squeeze his head, looking to keep him under pressure.

"Alright, here we go..." Nanami muttered, hoping that Ed would be weakened from this. At the moment, she was blissfully unaware that her side-boob was pressed against Ed's cheek. She was used to wrestling women, so she didn't think much about pressing her own breasts against the face of a male opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm

The breast to cheek contact did a good job of making Ed blush and make his struggles a bit slow for a few moments, her headlock sinking in, the blonde teen's arms flailing, legs kicking against the mat as he racked his brain. This wasn't his first headlock, after all, there was always a way out!

Remembering his days wrestling in high school, Edward bucked his lips and kicked his legs up as high as they could go, putting his flexibility to the test, trying to catch his leg around Nanami's head and pull the girl down into a headscissors hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Trapping Ed in the headlock, Nanami planned to take him down in order to keep her control over him, but somehow, her opponent managed to display his flexibility by bringing up his leg, catching it around Nanami's head before pulling her down. "Woah!!" Nanami yelped before she found herself trapped in a headscissor hold!

"Nnguhh..." Groaning as she grimaced, Nanami would try to pry Ed's legs first, but then, she decided that she might as well try to escape in an old-fashioned way. Rather than trying to pry those legs off of her, she would try to smash her fists against the legs of her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next