Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bunny Bomber VS Pantera: Baddest Girl in the Room

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Bunny Bomber VS Pantera: Baddest Girl in the Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Bunny Bomber VS Pantera: Baddest Girl in the Room

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Bunny didn't need much persuasion to turn around it seemed. Shortly after asking, the victorious woman would bring her ass right in front of Pantera's face. Not only that, but she'd even give her butt a cute wiggle. Asha didn't mind staring at that hot ass as it shook around. Soon, Bunny would tell her to pucker up, and then mention how all the cameras were watching.

"Mmm...I'll make it count alright..." Pantera purred out as she licked her lips and then planted them on the Bunny's rump. She'd hold them there for a few seconds, before finishing off the kiss by sliding her tongue up the woman's left cheek. The crowd was cheering the sexual display, loving the sight of some ass kissing.

"Should I do the other cheek too? I think you deserve it~" Pantera purred as she rubbed Bunny's butt. She didn't mind putting on a show, even if it mention kissing the woman's other cheek.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Bunny Bomber VS Pantera: Baddest Girl in the Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Bunny Bomber VS Pantera: Baddest Girl in the Room

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Bunny gave a lil' shiver, looking back at Pantera with a grin as the luchadora planted her lips on her bum. Though she usually didn't get this sensual in matches, she couldn't deny she was enjoying watching the other woman have to kneel down and embarrass herself like this. She could already see the AFW's website in her mind, the front page covered in a huge splash image of Asha's lips against her buttcheek. Perfect way to let people know she was back in the game and here to make a splash, in any case.

When Pantera asked about the other side, Bunny laughed, and then gave Pantera a single nod. "Do it," she ordered, flashing her a slow wink. "And make it a good one, kitty-cat..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Pantera giggled as Bunny told her to do it. Sure this was embarrassing for most people, but the jungle cat wasn't so easy to humiliate. She'd been through MUCH worse in the past. So Pantera would plant her lips against the sexy woman's tush yet again. This time on her lovely right cheek. Then she'd once again give Bunny's ass a lick. But this time it was longer, and mind-breakingly slower. Then, Pantera would remove her tongue and up at the Bunny Bomber.

"How was that?~" Asha asked curious of what Bunny thought. The ebony goddess had a lustful look in her eyes, one that was clear to see. "By the way...if you want to take this...somewhere else...all you have to do is ask... Pantera would say, offering much more of herself to the Bunny.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:53 pm

This time, as Pantera pressed her lips against her bare bum, Bunny closed her eyes, helping add to the show by arching her back and letting out a light, playful moan. She wiggled her ass against Pantera's lips as the luchadora kissed her, and when the ebony goddess had finished, Bunny slowly turned back to her, looking down at her with a grin.

"That was good..." she answered quietly, meeting Asha's gaze, the lustful look in the luchadora's eyes not escaping her notice. She paused for a moment, slowly licking her lips, thinking over the situation for a moment before leaning down towards Pantera. She leaned in close, her ample breasts lightly swinging from side to side as she placed her lips right beside of the woman's ear. With a soft, sultry whisper, she gave Pantera her answer, her breath warm against the sensitive skin of the woman's ear.

"You really want me, kitty-cat? I'll let you have me...if the day ever comes that you can beat me. I can't make things easy for you, after all..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Pantera smiled as the Bunny Bomber said she was pleased with the luchadora's work. It was nice to be praised, even for something supposedly dirty and embarrassing. It was a bit disappointing that Bunny wasn't interested in simply joining Pantera in bed, though. But it seemed like she wanted to continue their fun over a longer period of time. Plus the way she whispered in the jungle cat's ear made her spine shiver!

"Well I do really want you...Hmmm...I think that can be arranged~" Pantera purred into the pinkette's ear with a playful lick. "Better be careful now, Bun Buns...cause I'm coming for your hot ass...and not just to kiss it~" the ebony goddess purred, determined to overcome this woman no matter what!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:23 pm

Bunny looked upon Asha with a sly smirk as she straightened back up, tsking softly at the luchadora as she stood tall over her once more. With a glimmer in her eye, she looked down at the woman and blew her a kiss, before turning away and taking a pair of steps away from the woman. Then, she stopped, and looked back over her shoulder towards her, staring straight into Pantera's eyes.

"I'll be waiting for it," she teased with a smile, giving her butt a lil' wiggle at the same time. "It'll be fun to put you into your place a second time, I think..."

And with that, she began to make her exit, stepping towards the ropes to start slipping out of the ring.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Pantera smirked as the Bunny Bomber blew her a kiss and went on her way. The woman said she'd be waiting for the ebony goddess, and even wiggled her butt a little as it was stared at. Pantera chuckled at this attempt to either tease or entice her. It worked for sure, but the jungle cat would definitely come out on top when they met again! And when she came out on top, Pantera would make sure Bunny had the time of her life.

Until then, the masked luchadora would have plenty of time to come up with ways to 'impress' the Baddest Bunny she had ever met during their next bout. So when the pink haired hopper disappeared into the back, Pantera got up and waved to the crowd as she left too. The ebony cat was hoping to see Bunny again in the back possibly to chat casually, but she wouldn't push her luck too much. After all, Bunny seemed like the type of girl you couldn't talk into a group shower. No matter how fun it sounded...this woman had to be earned!

The End

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6