Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Claudia was also exasperated that the fact that the match had to 'officially' start under the referee's terms, she didn't understand why an official start was necessary as the two were already hot in the action. She would also see that Lucky was just as frustrated with the call as she came towards Claudia, the blonde quickly doing the same as the two took each other's hands and Claudia received a quick kiss on the cheek. Claudia's face was red with all that has happened and wasn't going to let Lucky be the one with the last kiss before the match as she dove her face in for a quick kiss back!

The referee was getting fed up with the two's antics, neither one of them seemed to care, just wanting to be allowed back at each other before Sakura let out an interesting proposal. "Ooooooh? So you want to start in the showers? Huhuhu, as expected from a...wild woman like yourself." Claudia let out, leaning into Sakura as her opponent drew near, their breasts mashing against each other once again as with the arousal that Claudia had, it felt like electric on her skin!

"Well...I have a better one...how about we start in the showers? So that miss referee doesn't have to worry about us?" she let out, leaning her face closer to Sakura's to brush the tip of her nose with her own. She would break off to look at the ref and see what was her take on it, who seemed to realize that there was no point arguing with the two and getting the match started without a fuss would allow her to officiate and allow the two to go at each other as she gestured towards the bathroom, willing to let the two have their way since the match was already behind schedule.

A bright smile appeared on Claudia's face as she gripped on Sakura's hands, moving off of the bed as she lead them into the bathroom! The bathroom was just as amazing, the shower was huge with enough space for the both of them with a ceiling shower head for maximum effect. Opening the glass door with her free hand, she would immediately turn back to Sakura, going chest to chest with her as her hands snuck around the back, trying to unhook her bra!

Back to top Go down

Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle At the Hotel! Luck vs Love! (Lucky Sakura vs Claudia Augusta)

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Sakura only smiled sweetly as she received a kiss right back, staring warmly into her rival's eyes as the two of them cradled the hands of the other. She was so warm and nice and a GREAT kisser to boot, Lucky just wanted to have her ALLLLLLL night! So why wasn't the ref getting this match started already!??? Blah.... When she suggested the shower, Claudia leaned in, much as Lucky did, the two of them nuzzling ever so softly as their massive racks pressed against one another again. Lucky giggled lightly as she was called a "wild woman", having the exact same sentiment for Claudia! PHEW! There was only one other woman EVER that had kissed her that good... Claudia was already making her top 10 list!

"Good idea!"
She exclaimed happily, turning back to the official to see what she thought! Well... whatever it was, she seemed to give up on whatever resistance was holding her back! With a frustrated sigh, she gestured down the hall towards the bathroom, much to the cheerleader's delight! Now they could finally start for realzies!

Lucky would slip off the bed right behind Claudia, holding each other's hands as she was led into the shower, Lucky's eyes wide with wonder as she surveyed the sparkling linoleum, marble sink-face, soft-as-clouds towels... and the large shower space... It looked as if everything here was meant for two people, short of the toilet... Which was good because they were gonna need ALL this space...

With the shower-door slid open, Claudia would waste NO time pressing herself up against Lucky once more, the japanese cheerleader returning the sentiment, her hands wrapping around the other girl... She couldn't help but blush softly as she felt her opponent's fingers fliddle with her bra-straps... because she was doing the exact same thing at the same time, Lucky leaning into Claudia's space all the while! Their lips tickled one another, their breath softly touching each other's face as Lucky would tug her rival's breasts free from their confinement... in all their big bouncy glory!

"You're really hot..."
Lucky whispered as her hands moved down to Claudia's panties, gently pushing them down as she placed a soft kiss upon her lips. "...I really... like... can't even...."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:30 pm

Neither woman wasted time in shedding the other of their bra, the red and white underwear popping free as their large breasts bounced. There was plenty of room in the bathroom, but as magnificent as it was, Claudia would have no interest in it if Lucky Sakura was not here with her as she wasted little time in leaning forward, taking a considerable amount of self restraint not to just slam bare breasts against Sakura and settled for just having the tips of their nips touching.

It was electric as she let out a hot moan spurred on even more so when she felt Lucky's hands pulling down her panties, revealing her damp pussy. "Huhuhu~ I know I am. But you my beauty, you're just as hot." she let out, leaning in close to return the tickling and teasing brush of the lips. "They way you handled my lips...yours truly are a divine gift backed by such ferocity...I can't wait to have you scream for me to stop as I conquer you." she let out as she slipped her hands into the panties, placed on the hips as they would push down the white panties until both of them were naked!

The sight before her was as if an angel was before her, ready to be defiled by her. Claudia couldn't stand the wait as she tugged on Sakura's hand into the shower. Once both of them were in, she would reach for the knobs and set the water to be on a decently toast warm as the water would begin to shower down over them, coating them in a layer of water! The shower was amazing, having no need to warm up and immediately started dousing Sakura and Claudia with warm water!

"Mmmmmm!" Claudia moaned out, the water on her hot skin was simply amazing, but she wanted another on her skin.

But, to avoid more conflict with the referee, she had to wait as she assumed a 'neutral' position by grabbing at the elbows of Sakura, waiting for the bell to ring as she looked right into Sakura's eyes, with an ever so lustful glint to them. "Are you ready for a long and exhausting night....Sakura? I'm going to give you all I have to make you submit to me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Lucky blushed HARD at the compliments she was given, the cheerleader glancing off to the side as Claudia remarked how beautiful she was... how great a kisser she was... However, if you thought that was the extent of how red her face would get, you would be WRONG! The italian's declaration of how she would CONQUER her made the cheerleader's face BURN with both embarrassment... and sexual anticipation, Lucky's emerald eyes locking back onto hers the moment she completed her statement... There was something in those eyes... a determination down deep that REFUSED the projected future Claudia had imagined... rejected that she would be the one to lose this fight! Sakura only smiled, thinking of the most arousing, defiant comment she could possibly conjure:

"...No, you."

Sakura moaned as Claudia's fingers slipped over the rim of her panties, pulling them down and putting them both on equal footing... There they stood, naked before each other.. and Sakura had to admit... she didn't think she'd ever seen a more appealing sight... This woman was so confident, so well-presented, but her gaze was lustful and strong... If Lucky were the angel about to be defiled... then Claudia was the demon who was more than eager to do it! That didn't mean she was going to go down easy, however! Lucky might've been the cutest cinnamon-bun to ever grace the AFW, but she was no-pushover! Claudia stepped back to pull her into the shower... But Lucky was ALLLREADY ahead of her on that one! She stepped in REAL close, their bodies pressing together heavily as she pushed Claudia into the shower! With one thrust of her chest, she pushed her opponent in and she followed right after, pinning her to the wall... as Claudia started up the water...

Sakura moaned softly with pleasure as the warm, toasty water rained down upon them both, slickening their skin and somehow making her opponent even more beautiful... Perhaps it was the sheen upon her flesh... perhaps it was the heat in the room cranking up the sexual tension... Maybe it was just because they were this close... Whatever the reason, Lucky treasured it...

"Oh, I'm ready..." Lucky murmured, her hands resting on Claudia's hips as her hands held her elbows... "I'm ready to love you alllll night!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Hearing the defiance in Sakura's voice, refusing to and outright declaring her intent on conquering her instead, Claudia couldn't help but be aroused. Being pushed into the shower by Sakura's breasts, Claudia got a sneak peek at how soft and eliciting they were especially with those erect nubs poking into her back. It brought a smile to her, from that she knew that Sakura was all the aggressive as she was when they locked lips, Claudia loved the aggressive stance that Sakura had. Her conquests were all the more enjoyable when she had to work for it, wrestling down and wearing out her lover of the night to prove her dominance in their lovemaking.

"Oh ho~? Strong words my little Sakura...let's see if you can conquer me before I make you mine!"

Which was exactly what she was going to do tonight with Sakura, her emerald eyes reflecting off the same colored eyes of her opponent, lustful and excited as she continued to soak in the beautiful looks of her wet opponent. The warm water continued to rain on the two, Claudia's hair being weighted down by the absorption of water, the anticipation of having the match start was having her heart race again, anxious to have those lips on hers again as the referee made sure that both nude women were ready to start before signaling the start, using her phone to play a bell ringing sound effect to really emphasize the start.

Having had a heavy tussle with Sakura before this, Claudia tried a different approach. A slower one. Pushing into Sakura's arms to prevent her from coming in on her, she wanted to keep her at bay and force her to play her pace. Smiling out, she played her first move to conquering Sakura as she would move in slowly, savoring the anticipation underneath the shower's waters as she would press herself against Sakura to seize those lips, bare breasts against bare breasts, bare crotch against bare crotch, and especially...

Lips to lips in a slow kiss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Tough words... promises of a hard fight to come... but it would not come just yet... It seemed Claudia read her mind in the way she wanted this to start out, their environment encouraging only the softest and slowest of starts... Lucky leaned in much as the Italian did, their bodies squaring up exactly with one another, pressing in softly as they laid upon one another a soft, gentle kiss, focusing on the sweeter... softer side of things... Lucky sighed happily as her lips tingled upon their contact, her hands gently drifting up to take Claudia's cheeks in her palms, holding her face close as they kissed... It felt so good... so right... the shower-rain running down their skin, their breasts slipping by and pressing against each other as they suckled and kissed, Lucky grinding her crotch ever so slightly against her opponent's... She was loving every last second...

"Mmmmmm...."
She moaned over the hiss of the pitter-pattering water, eventually a hand slipping down from where it rested, snaking around her rival and instead grabbing at her fine rear! Her fingers would close around one of those cheeks, squeezing it softly as she kissed and kissed her, each one of her smooches gentle, warm... loving... trying to draw out that lust little by little by little... There was no need to rush things... to reach the climax so soon... She wanted this to last... to take her through every level of pleasure...

"Mmm... You'll be mine..."
She whispered between kisses, pulling away only to start kissing along Claudia's neck, suckling upon her flesh! "...I'm not gonna lose to you...." Her words... drenched in arousal as she pressed a little harder into her, wanting to pin her RIGHT up against the shower wall...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:57 pm

"Mmmmm...." Claudia moaned out as she ran her hands over Sakura's, running them up to the shoulders and wrapping them around the neck, keeping Sakura close against her as their bodies pressed up against each other. It sent shivers through her body, how soft the wet breasts were and how hard those nipples were spearing into her titflesh, the toned muscles of her abs, and how hot that crotch was pressing into hers.

Claudia was loving this embrace, the sensual feel of it underneath the warm shower water as she rubbed her crotch back into Sakura's, her moans intensifying into a low one as Sakura took a hold of one her butt cheeks! She would respond by sliding down a hand from around the neck, trying to grab a hold of Sakura's side boob, giving it a firm squeeze as their lips parted, another hot moan leaving Claudia's mouth.

"No....you'll be mine..." she moaned back, shivering at the touch of Sakura's lips on her neck, countering by doing the same, sucking and licking at the wet skin as she felt Sakura pushing into her. Claudia refused to budge, keeping herself firm against Sakura as their breasts mashed together even harder. "...I'm going to love you here...I'm going to love you out there...I'm going to make love to you everywhere..." she moaned out, her kissing moving up from the neck and kissing up along it until she got to Sakura's ear as she leaned in close to whisper into her ear, "....and have you love every second of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Sakura's moans only grew louder, more intense as Claudia grabbed hold of one of her boobs, fondling and squeezing it as she did the same to her ass... Lucky's kisses upon the other woman's neck were only received by a similar treatment, kisses being traded back and forth across their necks as they moaned and shivered under their mutual loving. Sakura ran her tongue along the other woman's neck, licking off the moist water and tasting her skin just as her rival mimicked her every move, the two of them like mirror images of one another as they kissed, fondled and tasted...

Claudia was adamant that Sakura would be hers, claiming that she would love her everywhere and that Lucky would enjoy it all! While she believed the second statement... the first she would fight her until the last of her strength was gone! Claudia whispered these things in her ear, the cheerleader shivering in anticipation of such promises... but she had one of her own to make right back....

"I'm gonna love ya so hard..." She whispered into Claudia's ear, giving her butt a nice, hardy squeeze! "I'm gonna love ya so hard, you're gonna cry my name... cry it alllllll niiiiight...."

Suddenly, Lucky pushed into her opponent, shoving her up against the shower-wall with force, grabbing her hands with her own and pinning them above her head as Sakura pressed herself against her! She would stare DEEP into the Italian's eyes, as if peering into her soul... before she leaned in and pressed her lips to hers, kissing her as passionately as she ever had... Her chest flattened against Claudia's, their nipples hardened and fencing with one another, locked in their own battle as was their lips! She pressed her crotch against hers and began to grind... grind hard enough to make her opponent's so intensely moist! She wanted to claim this area as her victory, to take the first "down" as it were...

Sakura would kiss and kiss and kiss Claudia until she ran out of breath... pulling away long enough only to breath before locking lips with her again!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Neither of the two chose to defend against the other, opting for the tried and true strategy (that was heavily debated) that a good defense was a great offense, which both girls were trying to overcome the other to force them into being the first submissive of their match. Claudia pushed back evenly, to keep Sakura at bay as she could feel it in her breasts how much that Sakura wanted to force her back, all the while they continued to whisper into each other's ear. Claudia found herself getting more turned on, just hearing Sakura being so confident in herself that she was going to be the one who conquered her.

Even if she was wrong, it was still exciting to hear such a thing allllllllll night long!

Suddenly, Sakura exploded with pushing as it caught Claudia off guard, her emerald eyes widening as her feet slapped into the wet titles and then against the wall! "Uuuuuuh!" Claudia moaned out, the impact didn't hurt but it definitely knocked some wind out of her. And even more wind was forced out of her lungs when Sakura unleashed a powerful assault, pressing her into the wall, breasts being mushroomed in, lips being claimed, and sexes rubbing against each other! Claudia was forced to arch her head back to let loose a loud moan, being overwhelmed by the pleasure! "Uwaaaaaaaaaaah!" she cried out, moving her head down as her lips were seized, moaning into Sakura's mouth as it didn't take long for Claudia's juices to start leaking out of her with how tight Sakura had her against the wall.

Crotches locked together as Sakura began grinding, Claudia's hips began to move on their own to start grinding back, being sucked into Sakura's pace rather than attempting to fight back as Claudia's arms locked around Sakura's wet body, panting out heavily for air between each of Sakura's savage kissing before having to endure them again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:12 pm

Claudia's moans and cries of pleasure were utterly tantalizing, the way she just gave herself over to Sakura... letting her control the rhythm of their union... Lucky moaned just as loudly back as their lips locked, their cries of pleasure echoing off the walls of the bathroom, not at all dampened by the shower's hiss! Together, the two women ground and kissed against one another, their love-juices leaking from their sexes as they pressed harder and HARDER against one another! The only time they ever seperated... EVER... was to suck in deep, heavy breaths but even then their gazes never broke... Sakura was entranced by her opponent, lost in a state of ferocious lust she had... like... never really felt before! Claudia had brought about a side of her that had remained dorment... in the back-ground for most of her life thus far... A sexually active, needy side that wanted to do so many things to the beautiful women she kissed...

Claudia was that woman now... and she would do every little thing she WANTED to her!

"Auuuuuuuuuuah....!"
She she cried shamelessly into their vicious grinding, the strength in her body building to a climax in her pelvis with each and every stroke! They had barely even REALLY started and Lucky was already starting to feel herself start to cum... It was so close, borderline happening already and the only thing that kept the bulk of it back was her desire to see her opponent break first!

"C-c'mon..."
She gasped between kisses and grinds, pressing her forehead against Claudia's... "Lemme love ya... We... We got alllllll night!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next