Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Photo Shoot Session for Two

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Photo Shoot Session for Two - Page 4 Empty Re: A Photo Shoot Session for Two

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:57 am

"Good, good."

The photographer quickly took some pictures after Eirina put Mio in the STF position, while the raven haired girl felt some shivers from having the woman's chest pressed against her back. All this relatively intimate position had made the raven haired girl's excitement being stirred slowly, but not really enough to make her go wild. It's somewhat torturous in its own way.

"Hmm, now put your hand on Mio-san's breast, I think that'd be perfect, heh."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 pm

After putting Mio in the STF, Eirina was instructed to put her hand on her breasts. Always eager to please, Eirina would shift her hold from Mio's head to her breasts, squeezing both mounds with her hands while still maintaining her hold on her. She would keep her own breasts pressed against the girl's back from this position.

"How does it feel, Mio-chan?" Eirina asked, purring next to Mio's ear while maintaining the hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:04 pm

"Haaa..." Mio moaned and wriggled a bit as she felt Eirina's hands both squeezing her breasts. "G-good... nnn..."

The photographer enthusiastically took some pictures while Mio was having a perfect expression, even telling Eirina to squeeze some more. By the time he's finished with the post, the raven haired girl was panting a bit.

"Perfect, only a few more poses to go so hang in there, Mio-san. Next, how about Eirina-san put Mio-san in the single leg Boston Crab position. Feel free to do as you please with your free hand..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:33 pm

Making sure to give the photographer something perfect to capture, Eirina was then instructed to put Mio in a single leg Boston crab, and her face brightened.

"Okay, Mio-chan, put yourself on your stomach first. Let me sit on your back..." Eirina told Mio. She would then sit on her back, grabbing one of her legs and yanking it back. By putting the girl in the hold, her one hand would be free, so she would use it to stroke on the girl's covered crotch.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Mio gave Eirina a nod and rolled onto her front so the woman could sit on her back and pulled one of her legs. It's a bit uncomfortable but not painful given that it's only a mock hold, although the raven haired girl soon had something else to deal with.

"Hyeee~" she let out a surprised moan as Eirina's free hand wandered around her nether region and began to stroke her crotch. "Aaa..." she tried to hold back her moaning and squirming while the photographer immediately getting busy taking pictures from several angles.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:07 pm

Eirina was having fun keeping Mio in the single leg Boston crab while stroking at her crotch. The photographer took their pictures, and the Frau Doktor would make sure to give the best expressions for the photographer to capture before she decided to take it up a notch.

"Alright, here we go~" Eirina crooned as she would slip her hand under the shorts of the girl, looking to directly touch the girl's panty-covered sex underneath. The Frau Doktor thought that this would make quite a sight for the photographer to capture with his camera.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:27 pm

"Aaahn...!" Mio found it harder to contain herself now that Eirina slipped her hand under her pants, directly stroking her already slightly wet sex. "E-Eiriiinaaaa~"

"Oooh... naughty, I like that," the photographer getting even more enthusiastic from seeing what Eirina was doing, deliberately prolonging taking the pictures to get a better expression from Mio as she grew more aroused. "You two makes a really good pair together, heh."

Eventually, he decided that he got enough pictures from the current pose.

"Alright, I think we're about to wrap this up now. Eirina-san, feel free to do one final hold as if you're finishing the match. I'll let you be creative with this one."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:51 am

It seemed that the photographer approved of this, and Eirina happily made sure to give him something good to capture. When the photographer already had enough of this position, she let go of Mio.

"So, this is the final one, yes?" Eirina asked. "Okay, sit on my lap, Mio-chan," she instructed the girl, telling her to sit on her lap. Once she was seated there, she would direct one hand to one of Mio's modest breasts while her other hand would cup her chin, directing her face to Eirina who was behind her so that the Frau Doktor could give her a loving kiss from behind.

"Mmmm~" Eirina purred as she would knead Mio's breasts while kissing her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:00 am

Mio let out a rather frustrated moan as she was released by Eirina, but it seemed that their photoshoot was coming to an end. She adjusted her breath a little then sat on the woman's lap, the excitement inside her only kept building up as she guessed what Eirina would do to her.

The woman then groped her breast while directing her face towards hers so they could kiss each other, which made the raven haired girl felt like melting. Her expression silly and submissive, her body writhing slightly, seemingly not possessing any strength anymore. "Mmm..." she mumbled quietly into Eirina's lips.

"Excellent," the photographer was loving how it turned out and began to take photos, then decided to wait for a bit to see whether Eirina would have something else in her mind.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:28 am

Kissing Mio lovingly while groping her breasts, Eirina then decided that she might as well go all out. She would break the kiss and say something to the girl. "Say... you don't mind if we do something... overly lewd?" Eirina asked before she looked at the photographer. "It's okay, right?"

She would wait for the confirmation from the photographer so that she could continue with what she had in her mind, which was to slip her hand under the girl's shorts and started rubbing her sex. She would also continue kissing her in that position, hoping to give something good for the photographer to capture.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next