Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

1 - Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:44 am

Maddie was not going to be relying on technicalities to get out of a small wager like this one. Miss Twintails—or Mika, as she claimed to be named—had completely fulfilled the spirit of the challenge, and so Maddie would be happy to buy the similarly-dressed fellow gaijin a cookie at the snack bar, if that was what she really wanted. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Mika! I'm Maddie—did I already introduce myself? I don't think I did, but...well, y'know, whatevs!" She giggled and shrugged, before extending an arm in the direction of the snack bar, which was located in the deepest corner of the arcade, on a stepped level elevated slightly above the main arcade floor.

"You can lead the way, Mika. I'll make sure to be on panty patrol and keep you from flashing anyone," Maddie teased, though she would be glad just to walk beside the British girl as they made their way over to the snack bar, the two of them looking like a pair in their saturated colors, pleated skirts, and thighhigh socks. "We'll get you that cookie. Or biscuit, right? If we were gonna use the British word." She chuckled and gave the other girl a nudge with her elbow.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

1 - Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcade Stars Showdown! (For BrittanyW)

Post by BritBrat Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:31 pm

"Well it's lovely to meet ya, Maddie!" Mika beamed, now finally getting through the proper introductions. From the looks of things, Maddie seems pretty cool! So cool that she let her get the cookie! It was well earned and Mika could really have something to eat. The two similarly-dressed gajins waked together towards the snack bar, Mika's twin ponytails bobbing as she walked with a spring in her step.

Mika blushed as Maddie mentioned that she can be on panty patrol. "Sorry about that love, got a bit carried away with the celebrations." The Brit could definitely appreciate the help. "You can say cookie. Our biscuits are a tad bit different from cookies!" She giggled as she felt that little nudge. She sees the snack bar up ahead, and being the playful little minx that she is, Mika had an idea...

"Race ya there!" Mika would suddenly break into a dash, her twin ponytails trails in the air. "Last one's a rotten egg!"

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 am

Maddie felt pretty good about this connection. Her experiences in Japan had so far been a mixed bag, with some friends being balanced by a few rotten girls who wanted to compete for all the wrong reasons. If the early returns were any indication, the British girl was going to be another tally in the good girls column.

"Are they really different, though? I mean, like, people always say they're the same thing," Maddie would muse, wondering what kind of secret ingredients could turn cookies into British biscuits. Then, of course, she was reminded of the fact that British food wasn't exactly highly-regarded, and maybe it was better to keep cookies as cookies, after all.

As she pondered that, she couldn't help but notice Mika's body language change, and noticed a twinkle in the twintail-wearing girl's eye. Some hyper-competitive instinct got Maddie's adrenaline flowing. She was ready for anything right now—and, when Mika declared a race to the snack bar, the former track star grinned and took off right beside the Brit, sprinting hard, arms pumping as she would try to cover those few dozen feet the fastest!

"Just try to keep up, slowpoke!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:30 pm

There’s a surprising amount of debate surrounding the definition of what is a biscuit and what is a cookie. Depending upon which side of the Atlantic you live on, a cookie in the US could mean both a biscuit and a cookie, while an American
biscuit is a British… scone. Yeah, it's pretty confusing.

However, these treats wouldn't be in their minds as Mika suddenly have the idea to race Maddie to the snack bar. The Briton figured with her own speed, she would be the winner. But surprisingly, Maddie took off as well and started to sprint!

Mika certainly wasn't going to lose a race that she just announced! The former track star would dig her feet to the floor, her legs carrying her as fast as possible. She looked at Maddie to the side, seeing the kind of form she had. It looked like she had done it before. Another track runner? Doesn't matter. She was going to win! "I'm never a slowpoke!"

Her arms pumped, keeping her breathing at optimal levels so she could run the best she can. Every little thing was down to muscle memory. Pushing as hard as she could to gain even a centimetre over Maddie!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 pm

"You're slow compared to me!" Maddie would bark, as she pumped her arms and let her powerful legs propel her forward like a rocket. This was the shortest of short-distance races, but Maddie wasn't a former state champion for nothing, and she got up to top speed in just a few strides, game cabinets blurring in her peripheral vision as she hurtled by!

She took a second to glance at Mika, noticing the British girl was doing a decent job of keeping up with her. Her form looked pretty good, too, and Maddie could guess that she probably had some experience running track. Good for her, but not good enough to beat the California state record holder in mile (and the 1600 meters, for that matter, if her European counterpart preferred)!

The two of them were rapidly running out of track, and it occurred to Maddie that they never specified exactly where they were racing to. The ramp leading up to the elevated snack bar area? To the beginning of the line to order? To the far wall of the dining area? Maddie wasn't going to stop until Mika did, of course, but as they shot up the ramp and past the initial display of snack offerings, she knew that had to be soon.

And, when a middle-school aged girl wandered in front of them, eyes on her phone, that kind of forced the issue. Maddie would swing her body to the side and throw her arms out, grabbing onto Mika and tackling her down onto the floor, throwing them both clear of what would have been a pretty nasty collision with the young Japanese teenager!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:04 pm

This wasn't really the 100m, but she will treat it as any kind of race, sprint or even racewalking! It was a competition all the same, making sure to get to the snack bar as quickly as possible. She wouldn't have much problem with that, especially as a Former International Champion runner, something she holds to high regard as well as to brag! Getting to top speed just as quickly, she was going to thrash this supposed Californian State Record Holder!

"Never!" She barked in response, the two reaching at rapid pace. Initially she was going to stop when they get to the like, knowing that there was a queue to get their own snacks. The world around them was a blur and Mika had massive tunnel vision. Even when there was a young teenage girl moving past them.

She didn't know why but the Brit felt herself being tackled to the ground, brought down by Maddie herself! "Waaaaa-Ooooooff!" Twintails and Maddie would roll around till they get to their sides. The girl would be free from damger, but all that Mika could think at the moment is that their race was disrupted. "Hey! What's the deal? I was about to win!" Mika grumbled as they lay on the floor!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Maddie, being as good as she was at everything, was able to accurately evaluate her surroundings while also outpacing Mika in their race, so she figured she would help out her necessarily more focused companion and keep her from bulldozing an innocent bystander. Maddie had already gotten out to a lead of at least a foot, by her estimate, so this was really kind of like a double victory! Though it didn't necessarily feel like it as she hit the floor hard and tumbled around with Mika, her skirt getting twisted around and her shirt bunching up just underneath her bust. And her hat was currently MIA, though it had to be around here somewhere...

First things first, though: attending to Miss Twintails's little comment there. "You need to look where you're going! Not just at my ass when I'm waaaaaay out in front of you!" she chided, sticking her tongue out at Mika as she would give the Briton a push and roll on top of her. "Which I was, by the way. But don't feel bad—no one is ever able to run faster than me!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:33 pm

"You were not!" Mika pointed out, she was definitely not a foot, ore even miles ahead of the Briton! Pushing on the Californian that was right on top of her. Rolling them both so that she would be on top. "Don't try to lie! Besides, you were supposed to be looking out for my behind, remember?" She responded by sticking her tongue out back at Maddie.

Rising up to her feet, she dusted off her skirt and shirt. "Also! Your mind was on something else than the race so by that logic, you gave up on the race and I was the winner!" She gave her own logic to the American, flicking her twintails behind her. "You're fast, but not faster than me, love!" Mika would reach down to playfully tap at her nose. "Now you owe two cookies! One for me and one for the poor girl." She teased, inwardly apologizing to the bystander.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm

"Yes I was! Hey!" Maddie snipped back, as the British girl pushed on her and rolled them all the way over, a hundred and eighty degrees, getting on top. Maddie was about to roll them over again when the other gaijin got off of her and rose onto her feet. Maddie would quickly do the same, dusting off all the bits of debris which had accumulated in the pleats of her skirt and on her shirt, adjusting both so that they were facing the right way on her body. Noticing her hat on the ground, she bent down to pick it up, then paused, thinking about Mika's trash talk.

"See, my mind is so awesome, I can think about one thing and totally dominate you at another thing! Which I did! And I saved a girl's life from your craziness!" she said, from her hunched-over position, before starting to wiggle her butt around in the air, right in Mika's direction! "Besides, your mind was—and is!—on something totally different, too! What could that be, huh?" She wiggled her butt a little bit more, backing up to nearly brush it against Mika's front!

"See, it looks great whether it's way out in front of you in a race or, y'know...right here!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 pm

The blonde would rise up to her feet, the American would follow afterwards. Admittedly she felt good as a throne for the real winner here! And like hell was she going to accept that Maddie won. Sure, last time she saw her they were neck and neck but even with her tunnel vision, she wouldn't see Maddie in her peripheral vision. So it's absolutely ludicrous as she tries to paint herself the victor. At least she got the last laugh when she got on top last.

Mika would roll her eyes at Maddie, part to having to hear her claims about her winning and part seeing her wriggling that butt of hers right at her face! Like, there are people watching! Not that they would see hers! Maybe that's why she tried to hide it! At least that is from her own mind.

"Ah, what a load of rubbish!"
Mika huffed. Seeing Maddie starting to back up onto Mika, the Brit seeing her butt brushing up on Mika's skirt! And to top it all off she kept thinking she was in front!

"FYI, my mind was- and still is by the way!- on one thing..." Said Mika with her hands folded under her chest. She had that mischievous smile again as she tilted her own hips to the side, swaying them out before coming back like a pendulum, smacking her buttcheek right onto Maddie's butt, adding a little bit of power but enough to have her fall face first into the ground! "...winning! Now come on, you still owe me a cookie!"

Last edited by BrittanyW on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next